Latest scams thread

I hate it when I'm dirt poor and other people get a fortune just from random meme magic. 60.000 dollars for potato salad? What the fuck, man.
youtube.com/watch?v=rVwBtIdPxXI

Anyway the latest scam of today is something similar to Breeding Season, but far less good looking and actually pretty crap, I don't know how this garbage got almost 2000 dollars monthly. I can understand the Harvest Moon addiction fever, but not when it's so badly made and ugly.
patreon.com/pokkaloh?ty=h

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JzpSg
archive.is/EuSCO
archive.is/amXZV
archive.is/6u7DL
sodapopminiatures.com/takoashi-university/tentacle-bento
archive.is/eiIad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck me.

Wow that sword game crashed and burned. Nice.

Yeah, fuck those guys for trying something different.

Their "something different" amounted to a talkshow trailer with gaben in it.
And promises of a motion controller sword game that looked terrible to play and look at.

Wow look, that game that was expected to be terrible was terrible.

Just look at it.
Pretentious talking video with minimal content.

This is exactly the trademark of a kickstarter failure. Selling imaginary bullshit while showing goofy shit in the videos that has nothing to do with the game.

This is why we called people newfags

All video games are scams. It's the jews way to manipulate you to give money to them, so the can keep funding race-mixing programs.

if you want money try to get money and stop sitting around like a goy.
fill your mouth with dick and youll get money its one of those balancing scales. do you want money more than you want your breath to not smell like cum?

exactly, every time i play super mario world i like to think how great it is for spics to have a country to flee to

Any crowdfunds for a good Alien evacuation game?

That probably means tedious and without fun.

Good thing I use common sense and so far every kickstarter I backed (only 3 so far) turned out great.

I"ve backed 5 and it was worth it. Op why don't you try to dig yourself out of poverty.

The potato salad guy made the potato salad then donated most of it to charity.

Pokkaloh has received relatively frequent updates and it lures in a lot of people with the promise of surviving on an island, building shelters, growing food etc, which are all very easy to do. It also has a bunch of little minigames to keep the player involved. I think the main problem with the game is once you charm a girl you fuck her. There's no real build up or mid-game. There's currently some seven different girls, a catgirl, a mermaid, some fairies to oggle and one guy. Otherwise, its a harmless game to play on Newgrounds over the course of a couple of hours (or get someone else's save and use that).

I agree it doesn't deserve 2k, but its nothing like Breeding Season.

Fuck off back to reddit op

Exploding kittens the card game got like three million bucks, that's some shit I remember and some game about diversity that never got made, and some EPIC sword simulator autist shit got funded like 600k and was abandoned

Speaking of board/card games getting funding, do any of you remember when that tentacle rape card game got fucked hard with bad publicity from journos, and then 6 months later they threw their weight behind a game with the exact same premise made by someone who sucked enough journo cock to be "allowed" to make it?

Rings a bell. Tentacle Bento wasn't it?

Any information? Perhaps from a good alternative games media site?

If true, holy shit.

I know what you're talking about.

It was amazing how absolute shit the art was for that SJW approved card game too.

Holy fuck time goes fast.

AWAKEN MY ARCHIVES!
archive.is/JzpSg
archive.is/EuSCO
archive.is/amXZV

And then the hypocrisy:
archive.is/6u7DL

To add to this, the "Tentacle Bento" game did eventually come out and seemed to have done fine.
sodapopminiatures.com/takoashi-university/tentacle-bento

Best I can find on the other game "Consentacle" is a blog post unrelated to the game from the developer more than a year ago and a post related to the game from two years ago.
archive.is/eiIad