BREAKING: WHITE HOUSE LEAKER FOUND

gotnews.com/breaking-reinces-gal-whitehouse-chief-staff-kmwalsh_gop-source-trump-leaks-nytimes-others/

archive.is/kLUcj

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/breaking-report-white-house-deputy-chief-staff-nevertrumper-kate-walsh-source-leaks/
youtu.be/6F6JDwdIQMM

archive.is/qawv2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

katie you bitch

I need more definitive proof, but it would not surprise me in the slightest if it was a Never Trump cuck. Purge the traitors, fuck any #NeverTrump fag.

How reliable is GotNews? Jesus fucking Christ it's pathetic we can't trust 9/10 media outlets. I feel like we live in a Soviet Union age when it comes to the Press

Wikipedia characterizes the guy who runs it as a troll, so they're probably ok.

Trump has to be careful navigating this, there's almost certainly more than one traitor and if he makes a big deal publicly about ousting one he'll be made to look bad when it happens again.

Noice fam. I've searched and this is the only source I can find regarding Katie being the leaker. I think most of us feel it's Reince and likely some kikes in the cabinet. Others suggest to me this is all intentional (leaks) that play into Trumps criticism of the media which could be true as well. Any time there's an obviously hole in the fish barrel it's a clever way to cover the story and patch it into a media blame game. I also believe the CIA would/could have leaked the Flynn information since the NSA confirmed listened to the calls.

Isn't he always made to look bad regardless? I mean it's obvious at this point the media is a branch of the deep state.

BURN HER AT THE STAKE

They're reliable, although they focus too much on twitter drama for my liking. The guy that owns them also owns wesearcher who got shoah'd from twitter for trying to ID antifa rioters. Weev identified by wikipedia as an antisemitic hacker/troll is also a major source for them.

Guarantee it was the "100k Troops to Aid ICE" leak that got her caught.
Dumb cunt just couldn't resist taking obvious bait.

How the fuck did that happen?

Charge her with treason if that's the case. If we don't start taking acts of treason in this country then there's no point in trying to save it. Its been too long that actions haven't had consequences.

Gotnews is affiliated with wesearchr. They're legit

Weev's an FBI plant and a (((self-hating))) Jew. Fuck him and anyone who interacts with him.

Reince picked her, not Trump.

Source?

Well, to be honest I haven't seen them use weev as a source for over 2 years. I haven't followed him that closely.

Does anyone see executions for treason in the future or is Trump too kosher for that kind of thing?

I was going to make this exact post. What the fuck was Trump thinking?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/breaking-report-white-house-deputy-chief-staff-nevertrumper-kate-walsh-source-leaks/

The guy who runs it is a Holla Forumsack, it's one of our news sites.

I think what user is trying to say is that its something he does rather then what someone else said.

However, deep state btfo

Reince Penis needs to be removed and suicided. Since the beginning everyone said this guy is a fucking insider for the establishment that is there to corrupt the campaign and presidency.

I never liked Rinse Penis. I don't know why Trump likes him. Maybe a peace agreement made during the campaign, or a "keep friends close and enemies closer" kind of thing?

what the fuck

Who picked Reince then tho? I have trouble believing Trump would make such a bad pick

Word is he was advised to do so as a olive branch to the Republican establishment to fight him less. However this could give him just reason to get rid of him and bring on someone else on his side. Doubt it though given all of Flynns replacements are shit.

Hang her from the highest lamp post in DC. Make an example out of her

@KMWalsh_GOP

Rinsed Penis was the RNC chair during the primaries and although he doesn't like Trump, he stood with Trump against the NeverTrumpers.
Absolutely no idea why he made it onto WH staff.

It's time to get rid of Rinse Penis as well. Considering that Walsh was his aide, he had to have at least known something was going on, and might have even been complicit.

Roger Stone, like him or not, was right on the money about Priebus being a GOPe plant, designed to destroy the administration from the inside-out. After Flynn, (((Miller))) and Bannon are the next to go, so long as Priebus is still in the White House.

Who picked Rince? I recall it was Jarrod, but need confirmation. We had threads on this, who has the archives?

Hail Satan.

FUCKING CALLED IT

If a trump staffer wants to give me a job, let me know.

Charging politicians with treason doesnt seem as easy as charging a cia op with treason. We must understand the process flow on how that gets done.

They flipped him after they arrested him in 2013. He got a light sentence (who the fuck gets 41 months for grabbing millions of passwords?) in a minimum security prison. His conviction gets vacated on a "technicality"and he's out in less that a year. Cohencidentally he falls into WN as soon as he gets out and starts virtue signalling to all the nascent (((alt-right))) groups, being given wide berth by his handlers to do script-kiddie tier shit like faxing swastikas on unsecured printers. His whole situation and MO stinks.

(checked)
I am guessing rinse penis was chosen by Trump as a peace agreement. We know the (((GOPe))) hated Trump and would not let him pass all the legislation he wanted. Choosing the penis may have been a compromise.
I trust Trump enough to think he knew he would be stabbed in the back like this, and a contingency plan is already made. A purge perhaps

I'd love seeing some trotskyites purged, Stalin style preferably.

I'd have thought that making Electric Fence Pence would have been enough of a olive branch.

Traitorous rotelearner striver bitch

SHE GETS THE ROPE

Look at this cunt. This is a reminder that women shouldn't be anywhere NEAR a government position of any kind

youtu.be/6F6JDwdIQMM

Draining the swam is going to get messy. All these fuckin goblins, we're going to be up to our fckin knees in goblin blood and goblin guts all over.

The guy they have been calling hitler non-stop 24/7 for the past 18 months?

AND NOW WE HANG HER PUBLICLY

Don't worry Satan, looks like a few penises are about to be rinsed.

She and any other leakers took the bait so easily. The fabricated report was likely worded in different ways and released to different intel, thus making it easier to pinpoint and locate who the traitor(s) are amongst the folds.
Friendly reminder that the cuckservatives and republic there with leading figures like paul ryan and mccain are controlled opposition.
DRAIN THE SWAMP

her hair looks like the under side penis head, all this talk about rinsed penis

Wasn't Reince the only one from the GOP to sort of defend, or I should say not attack, Trump during to election. When all the usual cuckservative heads were screaming #NeverTrump, Reince came out and said that the republican party will stand behind Trump if he wins, It has been awhile so I can't remember it prefectly. In any case, Reince could have been play sweet from way back just so that he would gain enough of Trump's favor to sneak more cucks into the Trump's cabinet.

Grats you dopey cunt you played yourself.

That's going to be one awkward monday morning at the WH if she shows up.

Wew lad, it usually never asks me that unless i'm looking for a location. good thing i'm behind a proxy right?

DOJ should charge her with treason and hang her on the white house lawn on national television.

It asks you that regardless of what you search fag.

I figure he did that because he was smart enough to understand that fucking Trump over would mean the end of the GOP forever. I guess he went to plan B by trying to stab the Emperor in the back
How foolish. You cannot defeat an extra dimensional ruler of mankind

What troubles me is that the news about the leaker Walsh seems to itself be another leak. How leaky is this boat anyways?

How often do you use jewoogle?

Is public execution legal? Can we make it legal? We are going to need to bring it back

Don't get me wrong, this is great news, but now the other snakes will only get more cautious.

This is why we need grounds to install Trump as emperor sooner rather than later.

Fucking Cruzlims, I swear to god…

hnnnnng

SERIOUS
CRIMINAL
PENALTIES

There are probably still a ton of old treason laws on the books that say the perpetrator will be hanged. Trump just needs to find one that hasn't been nixed.

I want him to be Emperor. It won't be easy though. This country is brainwashed to believe democracy is mans greatest achievement

Don't forget his propensity for advocating violence and other illegal activities.

He was also the leader of GNAA (still is as far as I'm aware although they don't do much nowadays), and by extension a Goon.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him by that disgusting pubic mass he calls a beard.

Please give that bitch and all the others 10 years.

Nah.

Fuck that, they are literal traitors to our country. They need to be hanged or at the very least jailed for life. They have no place in America.

I'd love it but I'm not that optimistic. Hard time is a real possibility though seeing how he went after the J20 fags.

Don't worry Satan, looks like a few penises are about to be rinsed.

Obama isn't president anymore dummy. If a traitor is caught and prosecuted they will no longer get below the minimum tie in jail they will get the maximum.

Trump doesn't seem to care about having backstabbers in his midst. Just look at Pence, DeVos, Haley, Conway, & Perry. Every single one of them endorsed someone else, said terrible things about Trump, or tried to prevent him from getting the nomination. None of them deserve a spot in the administration, but here we are.

One peace offering was enough. Trump giving all of these cabinet positions to neocon, establishment traitors is different thing altogether. It's especially bad when you have people like Sessions or Arpaio, who have been with Trump from the very beginning, mostly getting passed over in favor of these fucks.

DeVos was a favor to Erik Prince, it's helpful to have the leader of Blackwater in your back pocket.

Sessions is AG tho. And Arpaio is old as fuck.

Session is literally AG, what the fuck are you even talking about?

And didn't Arpaio lose the election and get into some shit for his tent camps? Trump probably doesn't want the baggage.

I will say though that DeVos and a couple of his other picks are extremely questionable.

Why the fuck are "never Trump" scum allowed in the fucking White House? This cunt needs to die and Priebus needs to GTFO

So when do they announce their new pledges to the Democrat Party with a cheering chorus of "#based neocons! :DDDD" from the left?

The cuck nerve is strong is us all. That includes Trump. It comes naturally. We have all been indoctrinated from before school age to appease our enemies.

Did anyone else see this article speculating that the leaks were once again a canary trap?
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:i56ttIQ2hk4J:www.thomaswictor.com/leakers-beware/+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Correct.
I always saw it a a GOPe contingency plan however - every known face of the party was shitting on Trump while a guy whose name sounds like penis was angling to be the spoiler behind the throne.

Yeah it would have been better to have kept this quiet until she was hanging from piano wire. Oh well.

its only illegal if the execution is intended, or done in a way, to cause unnecessary suffering.

Honestly I'm with - this was probably leaked as well. They'll sacrifice Walsh to divert attention from the people actually leaking dangerous shit.

read again. They already have a list going. There's no escape for them.

BURN HER AT THE STAKE OVER BARRELS OF LIVING CATS!!!!1

What the fuck is a (((never Trump))) neocon doing anywhere near Trump's staff?

Can somone please tell trump and pence to flip the stars the right way on elephant, to pre 2000 logo

its bad mojo to have them flipped like that

Unfortunately in America treason is legally defined such that it's nearly impossible to commit it.

So…you're saying no public executions on the White House lawn then?

This. There remains a slim possibility that Weev is legit, but it is far more likely that he's working with the feds. Never trust somebody who's been in federal custody. Especially somebody who got released early on a technicality when the feds had him dead to rights.

Allowing Trump to see if they can be trusted, and, if not, who they are connected to.

Arpaio lost his election and is constantly getting into shit with the feds. And unfortunately, like Chris Christy, some of that shit will probably end up sticking.

Rinse Penis brought her in, the guy is a fucking snake and filled the swamp with his, Pence and Ryan buddies. I have no idea why Trump thought the asshole would be loyal to him instead of his lifelong corrupt pals, i seriously hope Trump just laid a trap to use it as a Casus belli against (((them))).

She has a poker face. I'm don't see the SJW look in her eyes, but I'm don't see the kindly right-of-center Christian woman look, either. It's suspicious.

Witnessed.

(checked)

Arpaio lost because soros threw a ton of money into that election. And as a result his replacement is a certifiable cuck.

Trump did bring in a whole lot of establishment sweethearts. Like a whole fucking lot. But heres the thing… Not even examining his whole life.. over the past 2 years Trump has made precisely zero mistakes. Everything that seemed like a mistake turned out to be a plan so masterful that Holla Forums would spend the following week examining the complexities of it. I have full faith that this is no different and that he brought these people in, knowing they would prove treasonous, so that he could cut them down, send them to jail, remove the most experienced agents of the (((deep state))), and free himself up to replace them with /ourguys/.

Your analysis is shit and you should lurk forever

fake news

Don't hang her, black site her. It'd be an endless sort of bait for the rest of the rats to go looking for. You could say anything old thing you want and every single one of them would leak it if they thought it would lead to "freeing" their missing ally.

Guilty or not, it's better that she's gone. 99% of the time NeverTrumpers were neocohens, Jewish or not.
The took out some trash. Good riddance.

Why was a NeverTrumper appointed to the White House?

Be nice if it's true. I hope it is.

White altruism? If so, he'll get over it.

Actually, this is actually a very useful way to conveniently remove his enemies, make them think they have infiltrated Trump while losing out, and win the public opinion.

If you know you'll be betrayed, you do it in a controlled environment so they do the least amount of damage. Trump needs to be able to justify a purge, preemptive strikes are frowned upon.

What I want to know is who leaked this info about her? To me, they are just as guilty as her. There should be no leaks at all of this kind of thing until Spicer, Trump, Oversight or Intel Committees in Congress whom are heading investigations, or the FBI gives a statement officially. Until that happens, any info that comes from a White House source/FBI source that is user, is suspect to being a leaker too, no matter if it is for our benefit or not. This shit has to stop.
There is also no doubt that she is not the only leaker. There are loads of Obongo hold overs still working for the Administration that have not been purged. Any of them can also be leaking info as well. All this "user source" shit does is compromise what is being done in the White House.

i think this too. trumps whole campaign has been like one simple persuasion trick. he says something outrageous, everyone gets all hysterical, but he gets them talking about it. then he backtracks a little and they feel like theyve won a compromise. meanwhile, in reality, he got exactly what he wanted.

it was so succesful on the campaign trail, i cant see why he wouldnt be applying the same technique to his cabinet positions

Time to throw that bitch in a wood chipper and stream it.

What he did had nothing to do with passwords whatsoever, and he was let out early on a technical dismissal because the court didn't want to drop a precedential ruling but they knew they couldn't keep him in jail for a law he didn't break.

He means that they'll say that he's using the leaks as an excuse to oust people he doesn't like or something.

You know how conspiratorial the left is :^)

He was a federal inmate and was released early nigger. Even if he is 100% above-board he's way too high on the threat matrix to trust.

Better safe than sorry.

He should have known better than that, but maybe he allowed this so that he could get an excuse to kick out all the never trumpers from their positions.

I really think Reince is involved. He's a neocon who was butt buddies with Ryan until one day he just magically flipped a switch and started backing Trump. This is what you call a "long con."

Watch as he exposes Democrat vote rigging and GOP deepstate in one fell swoop.

Google has never once asked me my location, and I would never tell it anything. I use searx.me though a lot.

Checkin' those quads

She worked for McCain in the great Republican campaign of '08

who thought that was a good idea?

Assuming this is true. What's the worst that could happen to her? What laws did she break?

If she leaked info with the goal of hurting the interests of United States, that would be treason.

Obongo probably.

They helped dox Liz, and with their research helped us figure out she was a foreign asset that worked alongside Pedodesta and his group, which lobbied for the muslim brotherhood in DC.

They're legit.

And for good fucking reason.

He not she*

Of fucking course it is.

Lets play some 4d chess

But here is the twist, every mole she brings in, Trump offers the same deal. Then when nobody can offer any more moles within the 72 hour windows, he cracks down on them all.

you know what excites me?
trump has something coming up so big he wants to be 100% sure it doesn't get leaked beforehand

I thought I was the only one that realized this.

I knew something was up with the national guard immigration "leak"

dude probably fed specific claims to different people to smoke out the leaker

Fugggg I never noticed this! Wtf is going on in our government?

weev is a kike and a goon. He's also most likely a federal informant.

If he's involved he'll keep activating his moles after the previous one falls, he's too much of a coward to actually handle material with leaked intelligence etcetera. Eventually a pattern will emerge that links the leakers to either Reince or Trump's kike-in-law, probably both. Unlike previous puppet administrations, this one is actively pursuing leakers. Remember, our enemy only has one playbook. They're moves are not hard to predict and I believe Trump was expecting this moment, which will allow him to go after many of these subversives for treason or worse.

weev's interaction with e-celebs and goon membership is more than damning. Kill on sight.

Arpaio lost because he went batshit insane and didn't think it would catch up to him.

daily reminder that Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent

(checked)
Any guesses anyone?

Woodchippers are gonna help make america great again .

Only time will tell, but I would love nothing more than for this to be true.

The Final Solution.

Assange's 9/11 and WW2 leaks.

Omg ur liek so smart u must not have seen all the threads about exactly that happening.

Whomever it is, regardless of party, I hope they are caught and tried for treason.

Sounds like horseshit, Reince has been down with Trump since day one despite many here hating him, so they try and poison the waters to make Trump paranoid.

It's all a compromise. I'm just excited we got Sessions, Stephen Miller, and Bannon on our side.

He's also anti-feminist and and anti shitskin to the core. Like I said, compromise.

Sessions was underrated as fuck. I am absolutely certain it's instructions leading the justice department to start prosecuting these pedos. We don't hype him up like Bannon and Miller but I think he's /ourguy/ to the core.

I want her crushed with a stone in Salem

Google doesnt ask because it already knows.

Now why would a person against the administration hold such a position of power in the first place? Makes you think.

Fucking Preibus. Guarantee it. Has people in place to bring down anyone he dislikes.

She's probably not the only one.

He quietly fires her. That's all he can do. The media will make a big deal out of it no matter what he does.

Trump has the FBI against him because he needlessly antagonized them. It's a problem of his own making. He wants absolute loyalty but hasn't earned it. Instead he's earned disrespect and people will continue to undermine him with leaks. His power base isn't strong enough to handle this. Welcome to the next few years!

Yeah I'm sure all those record breaking sex trafficking arrests the FBI is doing are happening because they hate Trump and Sessions so much…

If I worked in the FBI, I'd be nabbing sex traffickers too. This what provides job satisfaction. But Trump should know that you don't create loyalty by mouthing off at those under you. That works in a corporation where they're all being paid high wages to shovel shit, but in public service people have more self-respect than that and they know they'll still be working (mostly) when the next president or two come along. It's as though Trump doesn't grasp something basic about the difference between the business world and politics.

What she did was illegal.

Didn't he get banned here a few months ago?

I can't say I ever trusted Rinse Prenis or any of the other Republicon establishment-types seeking positions within the Trump administration.

Nigga, he can send any public worker into early retirement. He just did.

But Trump sucks law enforcement's dick constantly. You're either a shill or a retard pulling it out of your ass that the FBI "hates Trump". Maybe Comey hates Trump but the Department of Justice has Sessions at the helm and the FBI likes to work. Post your badge or delete your account shill.

I mean really. You're terrible at this.

Wew. Those people would never be loyal and are of no use to anyone.

You don't let your subordinates control you nor do you let them call the shots. This is exactly what you are indicating he should do. Fuck off already. It's obvious what your game is here.

Definitely some kind of strategy in letting a few of them in. On the surface, it seems insane because we all knew they would betray him, but he sees something we don't. There's some larger plan to this. Maybe it's bait to get these big wig republicans to hang themselves. They still have influence in the party, and they need to go if anything is going to change. The republican party needs to be on board with Trump and the new style of politics, and guys like Reince are roadblocks to that. Keep them where he can see them, watch them closely, then strike when the time is right.

Literally "if they fuck my wife I win" tier argument.

Consider the following, anons

Chuck Johnson was hired by the trump campaign after the election to assist with vetting and background checks on staffers and cabinet choices. Though we don't know if he had a hand in vetting Katie Walsh, we do know that he would have an inside track on the story, thus allowing him to be the first to break it on gotnews.

I will give this story more credit than it may seem.

Source on that info? Hard to imagine GotNews not picking up that she was a #nevertrump cuck if they did the vetting. They are usually pretty thorough.

Well if she was brought in by Rinsed Penis…

Not suprised, when are we going to meme her as a girl with bladder issues who can't stop leaking?

Uhh…because chuck johnson owns gotnews and wesearcher

Who talks like this? I meant where's your source that Chuck was hired by Trump.

http:// nymag.com/selectall/2017/01/is-notorious-troll-chuck-johnson-really-helping-trump.html

Interesting. I like chuck. He really needs to respond to my email though.

Yeah Trump is having fun with how easy to read these dumbfucks are.

We PMC's nao

Honestly we all know the leaker is the CIA, so gotnews is now suspect

The CIA and the NSA are the ones intercepting treason, they're not always the ones leaking. That's why they have assets, preferably ones that have been pedo-blackmailed, ones close in the administration in order to make the leak more credible.

traitor … fit her with a Mary Surratt necklace.

claimed

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump sends in the marines to kill everyone at CPAC in the next couple days. Cuckservatives and kikes, all of them.

weev is 100% jew and 200% FBI informant.
But who gives a shit? Anyone stupid enough to get involved with him deserves what they get for it; utter ruin.

Has Sam Hyde ever disavowed?

glamour. com/story/professional-opponents-personal-friends-how-amy-dacey-and-katie-walsh-make-it-work

Hyde has hung out with him. I recall seeing some non-shooped pics of them. I don't think they're actually friends or anything, just that they probably are in touch with the same circle of people. Weev is associated with a lot of people who aren't alphabet, though I do think he is.

AROUND WEEV, NEVER BELIEVE

weev is kill on sight as far as I'm concerned.
jew, goon, fed informant.

Does anyone else suspect that Trump is the leaker and he's using this as a way to get rid of anyone who would stand in his way?

This guy does. Tom Clancy called it a "canary trap"

archive.is/qawv2

In case anyone hasn't figured it out yet, Weev is another way to say "Juif." "Juif" mean "Jewish" in French.
Most of us know this, more of a message for newfags who don't.

Tie them both up in burlap sacks, take them out to international waters and throw them overboard.

No. I don't even want to think about it. It would ruin the surprise our God-Emporer has in store for His People.

Trump himself admitted he assumes good faith far too often and allows people to prove themselves by their actions. He also stated during a debate (or a rally, I can't recall) that he's too trusting and that once people try to fuck him, he may forgive but he never fucking forgets.

The #NeverTrump RINOs that weaseled into the administration doing false Mea Culpas are fearing for their lives now as they realize nobody can fuck with this guys chess game.

Two things will happen. The snakes will be removed and they'll shriek at fake news saying Hillary was right all along and the Overton window moves so far right that the idea of being Left, Liberal, Progressive or Socialist will become the new "nigger."

"Trump CAN'T tell us what to do" Chris Wallace vs Reince Priebus HEATED debate

I didn't know about that alternate pronounciation. Thanks, user.

>the idea of being Left, Liberal, Progressive or Socialist will become the new "nigger."
>implying leftists, liberals, progressives and socialists weren't already niggers

Not quite user. The overton is shifting over to the right with increased momentum due to the pushing of the left, but the left are incorporating mudslimes into their folds. The democratic party isn't going to become the new nigger. They'll officially become terrorists.

tanyaposters get the rope first

KILL HER
KILL HER NOW
THE PUNISHMENT FOR TREASON IS DEATH

I think Sessions will drop the hammer on them honestly.

Where does this cunt live? I bet some [legal] pranks would teach her a lesson

THE FUCKING MADMAN!!!

It's safe to assume both are taking place–intercepts and Trump bait. If the leakers are gobbling up obvious bait this quickly, then they're actively trying to intercept and leak. They've stolen classified documents in the past from the National Archives and destroyed said material. For decades their MO (a particular group of subversives within the IC) have been tasked with destroying inconvenient intelligence and/or leaking secrets that either damage our nation or destroy bad goyim.

Obama's agents eventually caught up with him. RIP in peace.

why would you save that obvious shill image?

This is like MGS TPP and 2 combined.

That's a rhetorical question, user.

My first thought too, but don't forget WH level politics always peddles in "leaks". Trump has made good use of pseudo-leaks this campaign and this article smells strongly of the same kind. I think it's very likely it was entirely designed to prep Trump's optics for whatever he intends to do next.

That sounds spurious, but it doesn't matter, Weev admited being a Jew in some of his pre-prison postings. Probably got out early by agreeing to work as an informant computer specialist running social media manipulation campaigns. Jews need anti-semitism because it prevents assimilation, promotes the return of Jews to Israel, and is great fodder for fund-raising campaigns. Just note how many times Weev and Dailystormer have been mentioned in the mainstream media with free publicity.

nope, the cia and soros got him out so they could install a dyncorp merc sheriff

nice read

Sam is a good man, don't you dare to say otherwise!

It's not respect for him that prevents people leaking sensitive (if not classified) information. It's respect for their job and the responsibilities that comes with it. Leaking to the media things that are not in the public interest, that undermine the integrity of the whole government, just because you disrespect the president shows a complete lack of respect for national security above all else. It shows you have no care for the country you are serving in your government job, and that your wants and desires and feelings are more important than anything the people needs i.e. security, stability, trust in the government.

The leakers (who are not whistleblowers by the way) are a disgrace, and their lack of integrity and respect for even basic security principles is disgusting.

Too bad it's a woman. We know she won't be punished.

It's a shame this viewpoint will never really get to the masses.

How can Holla Forums dislike an anime that gives us grabs like this?

This and the 'NAZIS WATCH OUT' have to be my two favorite memes of the last quarter.

The light novel opens with a entire paragraph talking about how the Nazis were inhuman for committing the atrocities of the holocaust.

It's a hollywood nazi novel.

The Japs always do that. They give you one paragraph of "lol so sad muh holocaust" and then spend 800 pages glorifying everything about the Reich.

>>>/somethingawful/

Probably what said. Besides, if the author was so vehemently anti-German, why not have Tanya be Russian? Or English?

Either way, the worst thing about Youjo Senki is that it doesn't take place during WW2 with Tanya as a loli SS officer.

We still need fully unapologetic nationalist animus like Love Lab though.

oh god what's wrong with her mouth

Pepe the Frog influences

How could you newfags not know what gotnews is? Did you follow the election at all?

Gotnews is pretty good but thr owner is buddies with Gorillion mindset so keep one eye on johnson at all times.

It is not a mouth. It is a gateway to the smug dimension.

Nationalist Waifus are to be cherished at all costs

Wasn't Tanya's soul supposed to be punished by God by reincarnating into an orphan nazi loli because in her previous life he was a fedora?

He wasn't a fedora he was a sociopath. He acknowledged the existence of being much mightier than himself but found the idea of all encompassing eternal creator to be laughable. He also found the idea that said creator would dick him around to be laughable as well. He calls the the "God" messing with "Being X" and it's hinted he thinks it's the Devil not God.

In her previous life she was a guy working human resources who was a fan of the Chicago school of economics.

Tanya is basically someone that works towards becoming the patron saint of HR managers.

the more you talk about this shit the more degenerate it gets

Don't mind me, I'm just posting the superior National Socialist waifu

Seras a shit! A SHIT!

I knew I should have taken business courses instead… ;_;

The show's got some QUALITY issues, but it's oddly endearing. It makes Tanya look more manic.

I think it's also because it's from some new studio and they use a lot of Vietnamese outsourcing based on the credits.

Source on that first pic, user?

Tex-Mex doujin of Rip Van Winkle
the art is really good

Okay, I'm blaming Trump on this one. Bitch was a nevertrumper, so it's not that fucking hard to imagine that she (and every other nevertrumper) will do anything to screw Trump, even betraying her country.

Don, beware, you're trying to clean the biggest den of snakes in the world.

Well…

only namefags care what google knows about them.

It should be in German, somewhere.

Tagged as 'OFFENSIVE FOR EVERYONE on e-hentai Much obliged, user. Crazy, monster-like girls with sharp teeth and long tongues is right up my alley.

Getting back to the thread, do you anons think there will be a big trial here? Or will Trump play more 14/88D chess and make it look like she's been arrested and leak that she's been cooperating as a way to beat the bushes to startle the snakes?

There's gonna have to be trials, although my LARP fantasy is that they'll be subjected to a military tribunal. I think there will be large scale pedo arrests continuing, and that'll put more pressure on White House leakers.

Trump has really sharp military and civilian men working for him, the leakers only have to screw up once, and it looks like they already did.

autogynephiles get the gas

It looks fucking ugly like the dumb fuck who made this shitty series doesn't know how to fucking draw but still got attention because of brain-dead CWC tier aspies.

Seriously, I can't even tell where that gay tranny thing mouth begins, and where it's head ends. It's ugly to fucking look at.

It's kind of a misleading meme though because Pence is a pussy. He retreated on RFRA when liberals raised a shitfit, and it sounds like his tantrum is why Flynn got fired. Despite the meming, Pence would quickly shift into being a Romney/McCain/Bush type cuckservative.

Am I the only one who thought she looks like a Christmas cake version of Watson?

>>>Holla Forums

she's definitely fuggable

The difference between American and Russian nazis
First picture is American nazi. Second is Russian nazi
Do you spot any differences?

Can you fuck off already without spamming this shit?

I wasn't posting dead dogs if that's what you're refering to. I just chimed in and said mods should be killed.

American wears a helmet, so he is better prepared for the race war.

AYYY
lmaooooo

Shoo shoo goon-kun, if you retards don't know we hate Spencer you'll never understand us at this point

I wasn't spamming dead dogs.
I don't know who or why the fuck did.
I made a simple statement that mods should die like that. That's it.

He's seen some shit alright

sure thing bud

Reported :^)

He is right though.
Character design is utter shit. Manga is way better.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Cheers :)

yes that's the case. Any more questions?

Reported again :^)

Cheers m8 :)

reported

didn't admit to that. Because I didn't do that.
But that's lovely of you.
Have this

You did admit to it. Reported again :^)

Fuck off schlomo

Reminder that after WW2, for the time the Japs have been reluctantly forced that whenever they have anything remotely nazi related, especially early on, that it was to be "ebil nazis quick defeat them" to appease to the other countries and have the jew look past them. But then came imageboards and one weaboo faggot now turned cuck translated one which led to /new/ which led to Holla Forums and now here we are.

Guilty conscience much?

isn't it a criminal offence?

Source is unproven, so I'll withhold judgement for now, but she bears scrutiny, for sure.

EVERY so-called "republican" that was a "#nevertrump" needs to be watched closely.

FTFY
Chumley is shit

fuck yea

Bumping

Check them jew lips and lower mouth shape. Looks like Cernovich's cousin.

kike