SECRET NAZI SUPERWEAPON - GLOBAL WARMING

CHARLES STROSS KNOW OUR PLAN
SHUT IT DOWN

archive.is/jY8pu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get the gas.

But there is one remediation tactic you can deploy deniably: genocide.

=1=

=2=

=3=

YEAH, I'M SURE THE 67 IQ SUBHUMANS WILL 'CATCH UP' AS SOON AS THEY HAVE SOLAR PANEL TECH

We want global cooling, not warming. Decrease the habitable zones for the nonwhites and have comfy christmas weather for a few extra months.

Where the fuck do i sign up?

The planet will recover eventually.
WE AGENDA 21 NOW BOYS. 500 million is about right for the number of uncucked whites on Earth right now, isn't it?

I WANT GLOBAL WARMING BECAUSE PEOPLE WON'T TAKE NEARLY AS MUCH SHIT ON TOP OF THE HEAT

…………………

What is the Holodomor?

This guy is a pile of human waste, and quite frankly I'm getting really tired of not being allowed to just eliminate our disgusting fat Jewish traitors.

For someone who's english and supposedly a writer he sure knows FUCK ALL about syntax. And uncombustable is not a word, you mean INCOMBUSTIBLE! I haven't read all they way through yet and yet I'm distracted by this retard's terrible attempt to come off intelligent.

Hitler Youth were allowed to drink?

Sounds like a good idea to me, but it'd be cheaper to just shoot them when they try to illegally cross into our countries.
Truly, the Jews are our greatest ally.

Well, if we were to let them do whatever they want, it'd be our genocide. I like his proposed way better
Desert Punk environment suits when?

I thought he sounded like he read too much scifi, but I guess he's even worse than a fanboy.

#1: nobody likes our new system enough

#2: people like the existing system too much

#3: our solutions don't actually work

#4: our solutions don't survive in the market

#5: the government's subsidy machine isn't going in our preferred direction

TRUMP IS WHITE NATIONALIST PLANT TO KEEP THE BLACK MAN DOWN

DEM CRACKAS FOIL'D US AGAIN NIGGA

Looks like I have some books I need to get rid of…

A systematic genocide of the Middle East and the Islamic world (hint: that's where the eliminationist rhetoric of the islamphobes leads if you follow it to its logical conclusion) will reduce Earth's human population by up to 30%: other culls elsewhere will be enforced by containment of would-be migrants and the primary tool of murder will be famine and lethal heat waves.

Damn, a beautiful picture he's painting there. Oh please, lord frog, make CLIMATE CHANGE kill all the niggers

bump

TLDR OP knows what we've known for a decade

TL;DR
Peak oil was a bad forced Cold War Meme.

Stross is a cunt, who wants us wiped out by the overdue ice age we got coming.

He's been an obnoxious twat these last few years. Very disappointing, and his ideology has been seeping into his books more and more.

Accelerando was good fun though, even though one could glimpse the degeneracy form time to time…

TL:DR
another leftist jew wrong about literally everything

DAS RITE

Wtf I love global warming now

He also began banning longtime posters at his blawg for minor deviations from Correct Thought.
Where is the James Ellroy for SF?

(((Barnett Stross))), commie spy?
'Sir Barnett Stross, who had been born in Czechoslovakia. Educated at Leeds Grammar School and the Leeds University Medical School, he was knighted in 1964 and the following year was appointed a junior minister in the Ministry of Health. In 1969 Stross was identified as an StB (Czech intelligence) mole by a defector, Josef Frolík, but no action was taken by MI5 as the Labour MP had died two years earlier, in May 1967.'
http:// www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/9364982/When-the-KGB-sought-seats-in-the-House-of-Commons.html

Jews are always projecting megadeath-genocide onto others. Because they're always thinking about ways to kill the white race like immigration, birth control, genetically targeted pandemics etc.

I could barely finish reading his most recent Atrocity Archives series novel pirated, thankyouverymuch. The books have gotten progressively more beta-cucked as the series has progressed. At first, I made excuses: "eh, he's British, they're all basically faggots anyway, so no wonder his protagonist makes an 8ch basement NEET seem like Conan the Barbarian in comparison." However, by the latest book I began to actively wish death on the main characters.

Shame, too, as the central conceit (Lovecraftian horror summoned via computational means) is quite engaging & entertaining. Glad I never gave this SJW any money, though.

He doesn't even know about Sinead and Renegade. Good for him.

LOL @ this. South Africa is on the brink of going full Zim.

Do you see how the scam works now?

Top kek

This nigger has FPP and is living in his own paracosm without realizing it. Judging by the picture he looks like a kike, jew fro and all, so his mental illness comes as no surprise.

One wonders of how this writer delineates the two and the level of mental fuckery required to pull that off.

Only the last few years? I tried reading one of his books in 2006 or so, the prose was annoying as fuck and everyone in his fictional future would only have sex if it entailed BDSM… it was completely ridiculous and not enjoyable at all.

Accelerando was ok…because he was strip-mining lists.extropy.org for ideas

dumb nigger Tesla technology is coming to light with Trump, remember the inauguration speech and his uncle, free energy isn't bullshit it's holofractal physics and scalar waves, and what all the black budget shit is made with.

scalar waves are legit, read up on how maxwell equations were dumbed down for jewish physicists with heaviside-maxwell vector bastardization instead of quaternion master race. they harness neutrinos (basically getting caught in their wave, they move faster than light, 1/2*pi*c) to generate over-unity power

tesla knew all about all this shit 120-130 years ago for fucks sake, but he got jewed out of it. Trump isn't having that

so we need oil, but only for manufacturing goods - it's not just transport and energy, it's used for like every thing you make ever. cut out the other uses, and it's easy to be energy independent

also this will spark a new industry with a new wave of everybody buying new shit. no more schlomo perma-profits, but a bunch of consumers rushing to buy amazing new tech

Yeah it was Accelerando that I tried to read. I couldn't get past 50 pages or so, but maybe it would have gotten better if I kept going. At the time I was a libertarian too.

This is actually true. Great Britain contains Scotland, Wales, and England. I doubt any native would use England as a synecdoche for Britain, though it seems they do use "Britain" as a metonym for the UK.

(((CHARLES STROSS)))

((Lem)) is good though and (((((Stross)))) isn't fit to be on any list he is on.

they aren't really doing this too are they? fucking hell wake me up

you mean like (((stalin))) did? you fucking kike rat

Damn! How did Charlie figure out that the ultimate goal of the 4th Reich is to destroy Bangladesh and all of its inhabitants?

What about a list of fat, intellectually lazy degenerate science fiction authors?

They always project their doings onto innocents.

Sure, but ((Lem)) wasn't any of those things. He was good.

Make your mind up Stross.

Well, if such a thing does exist, we learned it from the best, you filthy kike commie - HOLODOMOR

Hey can you prove
was ever a plan? can you point to any documents and direct quotes from the general staff?

I wasn't implying that list above was a list of such people, since most of those on it aren't fiction writers as far as I know.

Just reading through Charlie's blog, I found this gem:

Firstly, at this point it is clear that things are going to get worse. The Muslim ban is only the start; in view of the Administration's actions on Holocaust Memorial Day and the anti-semitism of his base, I think it highly likely that Jews and Lefists will be in his sights as well. (As a foreign national of Jewish extraction and a member of a left wing political party, that's me in that corner.)

Do Jews actually believe this? Suddenly their non-stop kvetching makes sense. They really think Trump is going to put on another shoah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

zero evidence, only jews writing books and the (((nuremberg torture trials)))

lol @ this - he'll be back in the US

I didn't think it was possible for someone to be so dead wrong. If we operate in the memespace, this guy is operating in the space that is furthest from it. He's in an entirely fictional plane.

Oh look, jews are blaming the Germans for another made up event.

I'm shocked i thought everyone knows that nazis were also responsible for every sink hole, cyclone, rogue bees and disgruntled postal workers, ever, in perpetuity throughout the universe

Dick Morris is the physical, human manifestation of the NWO card game when compared to this kike.

My negro

THE EARTH BECOMES THE OVEN

Fucking liberals and cats. Is the toxoplasma gold or whatever the fuck not just a meme? My brother has gotten progressively more liberal as he adopted more cats.

Fucking Kek.

Once we split off into local space, Earth may very well do just that.

The question is, will it be a natural process or will humanity give a helping hand. Who knows?

I've had cats all my life and have only gotten more right wing.

I can't wait that long!
Sonnengewehr when?

its their faeces, not the cat itself
you are just smart enough to wash your hands and not molest cat shit.

t. right wing cat squad leader

Thank God, I was beginning to think that 100% of Muslims on the planet were the only ones who believed in this.

They know bloody well they deserve it, so they fear it might actually come true

doesn't all this rely on "man-made climate change" being as catastrophic as the kikes want us to believe?
"Global warming" isn't a nazi superweapon…it's not even provable without deliberately creating models that are incredibly biased towards an agenda.

You know this kind of rhetoric (from the article, not yours) really trips my trigger
Catch up to what you kike? He is implying white civ is far superior than the negro cultures of Africa. This kind of mental gymnastics makes me want to slap a bitch.

Remember, when these progressives talk about other races being behind they are really saying that they aren't acting white enough. This in itself is an admission of superiority. But they will never ever admit it. It's staring at them right in the face yet they will never speak the words "We are better than them. Our culture is superior."

cognitive dissonance is their wheelhouse user. There is no other group on earth as clueless as these fuckers

they believe the arrow of time points from bad to good.

you see the future is better than the present and the present is better than the past. Africa sucks because they're more in the past than we are, so all we need to do is help them accelerate into the future so they can catch up with our present.

Progressivism is the ideology that requires time machines to make it work.

kek at comment 440 on that blog page–I think they're trying to use meme magic against us

be on alert for leftrash claiming that the Emperor is Bannon's puppet

vulnerability assessment?

We've been over this before, kike philosophy is a literal detailed plan for the fucking Human Instrumentality Project.

Good thing we aren't in an animu and physics makes this shit impossible.

Do these Leftist dickheads really not know what gerrymandering is? Gerrymandering isn't even possible in a national or state-wide election.

This guy's a fucking retard

Got any sources? I want to believe.

This guy is the jew version of a conspirtard who is jewing with his conspiracy talk.

We control the weather.

Climate change is a hoax. Geoengeneering is real.

Youtube Confirmed for ZOG.

Try this instead.

Most of those toxoplasma gold cases are attracted from veggies in third world countries.
It's rare for your cat to have them.

She was right about TRS, she was right about everything…
except flat earth, the crazy bitch just won't let that one go

Jesus. It's like fucking Spoony. No wonder his latest books are so fucking unreadable.

I think all of his books have been unreadable. I've only read (partially) one of them, Accelerando probably his most well known, and could only get about 3/4s through it.
It was filled with degeneracy. The main character of the first few short stories, Manfred Macx, was clearly a wish-fulfillment character for Charlie, whose lover mutilates cats and dominates Manfred in BDSM style sex.
It really annoyed me when reading it but I soldiered through it because the novel was supposedly filled with interesting ideas.
In the end it read like the kind of novel a sexually deviant Slashdot user might have come up with 18 years ago.
Now that I've found out he is Jewish, it all makes sense.