Are you ready for Enderal? Skyrim total conversion

What is Enderal
sureai.net/games/enderal/?lang=en

tl;dr

If you are waiting for a TES:VI - here it is. Map is probably about as big as Skyrim. Completely voice acted in German and/or English.

German
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7EZ29K5po
youtube.com/watch?v=_rnRBcM43Fk

English
youtube.com/watch?v=uI0-4oJlm_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cQog9lkyH8k

Misc
youtube.com/watch?v=zx-hNUXwXTo
youtube.com/watch?v=mhwsIgSmOg0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tVmzNhnc0
youtube.com/watch?v=tPfAoiCFxOY
youtube.com/watch?v=GL8x66tKVmg
youtube.com/watch?v=rq5MvWjAOo8
youtube.com/watch?v=KstWmmVMMIQ

Release date is the 1-3 July.

Other urls found in this thread:

sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6182
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/rpg-codexs-top-50-crpgs-results-and-reviews.89680/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure the gameplay is still the same as regular Skyrim i.e. fucking shit.

This is probably the biggest effort in polishing a turd though. Gotta give them that much.

Well, you can not really fix this. But I am still a bit disappointed that they didn't integrated some of the mayor mods.

Why don't these kraut autists make a proper game instead of using shitty Bethesda games?

This shit's going to be tryhard as fuck. Combine that with the inevitable bad voiceovers because Skyrim content needs VA, and you're going to some REAL intense cringe material.

First game was edgy anti-religion garbage for "intellectual gamers". And it was still shit because Oblivion's engine is unfixable.

I have very little hope for this, especially because it's a psychological experience for smart gamers.

Why do I need a total conversion for Skyrim when I already have other, better video games?

Their previous mod Nehrim had top notch voice acting, they hired professionals. Downside is that it is all in German.

The only thing that bothered me were anime haircuts and pretentiousness. But I could get over that because it is immensely better than Oblivion. At least you can say they tried something different with the story.

They use a professional studio to do the VA and they even have some german Actors doing the acting (for free)

There will be english VA.

sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6182

It can't convert skyrim into a good game.

You can still install sexmods.

Like I said. You can't convert skyrim into a good game.

Never had a chance

Head-Up-Own-Ass Syndrome detected.
>complex storyline
NNNNNNNNNNNNOPE, GET FUCKED

I don't really play RPGs but this got me interested in Gothic. Can you anons tell me a little about it?

Looking pretty damn dank, bookmarked.
Too bad they can't get paid for their hard work.

I'd prefer a text-only version based on the "quality" of the trailer's voice acting. Thing is… how can you do that well in Skyrim? I can think of no way to do text-only comfortably in Creation Engine unless you completely redo the dialogue interface, and no one seems to want to do that.

Difficulty. What do you think? The skyrim creation engine lets you just stick your own textures into it and BAM "TOTAL CONVERSION".

Gothic I and II are awesome games. Third one is kinda okay if you mod it to obscene levels.

I and II have weird controls though, you need to get used to them. Aside from that, game mostly revolves around interaction with the factions that are major players in the game world.

And game is cozy as fuck, with cooking, playing instruments and shit.

They want to go commercial after ENderal.

Eh id say gothic 3 is fine without mods for the first playthrough, yea it fucked up in a lot of ways but its still a fun game.

It's almost unplayable without the community patch.

alright, I'll give it try. What are some other RPGs I should play?

Played it years ago, think I got the fixed version or something because I didnt run into any problems. Wouldnt call patches a mod though, how fucked up was it at release?

How do I into fleet composition and ship construction?

What sizes of weapons should I use for each ship and what ratios are preferable?

Fallout 1 and 2, Planescape Torment, Fallout New Vegas, Alpha Protocol, Mask of the Betrayer, Vampire: Bloodlines (again, use the unofficial patch), Arcanum, Knights of the Old Republic 2.

Performance issues, bugs galore, random crashes, memory leaks IIRC, weird graphical glitches.

You dun goofed faggot.

For those with experience with Nehrim: do these games require just the base game, or the expansions as well? I have a retail copy of Skyrim that I could install and crack no problem, but if I needed the expansions, I'd have to pirate them. Which wouldn't be a problem if a mate of mine didn't get caught downloading it, leading me to believe that Bethesda keeps sharp tabs on torrents of their games. That was before Fallout 4 dropped, though. Maybe it's safer now that people have moved on to the new hotness?

Oh man, there are so may of them.

Depends what you want from your RPG.
Refer to charts like pic related.

Or go here.

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/rpg-codexs-top-50-crpgs-results-and-reviews.89680/

This shit is fucking godlike
Starter area was frustratingly easy though, maybe it was because I'm playing as a skelly focused necromancer

Wew, didnt own good enough pc at the time so I completely missed it.

How did you survive those half an hour loading screens?

You must have misunderstood me, I never played gothic 3 in its release state.

that shit is just a Skinner box

this list is a fucking lie
the elder scrolls: Daggerfall should be in the god tier bracket
it's a proper fucking RPG

have fun getting your shit pushed in when you get to nightmare and hell

Hey now, I get to cast weaken and corpse explosion once in a while. Summoner necro takes skill.

I already get my shit pushed in by any boss but I can cheese them with town portal scrolls, find more corpses, come back, throw my skeletons into a meat grinder, rinse and repeat

No thanks, it'll be politically correct garbage.

Looks interesting. Does it only require the base game?

you best reset your skills as soon as you can get bone spear boyo

cool.

I liked their other mods.

I expected more bitching, you guys disappoint me.

I already got it. I barely need to attack anymore
How good is fire golem compared to iron golem?

bump

god bles-

no

agreed, Daggerfall was the pinnacle of TES games.

Download this image and open it with winrar for many fantastic prizes

Not just weird, it's fucking shit. The third person view also obstructs the enemies and objects. Elder Scrolls has immensely better controls.

Severance: BoD for similar controls that works so much better.

Morrowind is, it's much more playable and detailed. Daggerfall was a technical masterpiece but the gameplay is crap.

Morrowind should be god tier. Fallout 2 and Witcher 2 in great tier. Switch Gothic 2 and Gothic 1.

How does someone get caught pirating Bethesda DLC? They're all 1-2 files each and you can just install them as mods.

I can't wait to see what they've cooked up, I wish we could see some of the current content, most of the trailers are from 2014 and it's 2016 now.

They are making legway though, when they release their own paid title they will already have a fanbase.

It's a Total conversion, you really just need the engine the TC package comes with all the shite you need except the base game, at least I'm sure that's how Nehrim worked.

How unlucky must one be.

No you can't, the paths would have changed, mods need to be built to be compatible with the TC lest they are direct asset replacers which still need some work thanks to directory's being modified.

Aaaaand dropped.

I think I got legit cancer reading this

Lies, whores and bloody lies.

It's the original 2deep4u story and shit-tier gameplay RPG that spawned so much cancerous crap upon the genre.

None of the Gothic games deserve to be anywhere beyond decent tier.

The hell are you smoking?

LITERALLY HERESY.

no taste/10

I'm looking forward to this. Although I agree that the story of Nehrim was a tad fedora-tier in many aspects and the fucking weaboo haircuts on the NOT-gods were obnoxious, the game still ways leagues above Oblivion, quality-wise.

I do hope they won't overextend themselves with the world size as they did in Nehrim, though - 3/4th of the world was more or less empty. Not in the sense of blank spaces, mind you - much of those empty areas had amazing terrain design, but there were no NPCs or quests or anything like that for them. My best guess is that they wanted to do much more with those regions but eventually reached a breaking point within the dev team and thus released the TC with those regions unfinished.

These were the guys behind Nehrim, right? That was some impressive work, and the only part about Oblivion I actually want to remember
Been waiting for this release for years now, I had no idea they were this close to finishing.

Finally, a reason to install Skyrim again.