China bans all coal imports from North Korea amid growing tensions

Article full text:
Beijing (CNN)China says it will halt all coal imports from North Korea from Sunday for the rest of 2017, amid growing tensions on the Korean Peninsula following Pyongyang's most recent missile test last week.

China's Ministry of Commerce, in a public notice jointly issued with the country's customs agency Saturday, said the decision was made to comply with a UN Security Council resolution that China helped draft and pass last November.
Resolution 2321 imposed some of the toughest sanctions yet against the North Korean regime, after it disregarded an earlier UN ban to test what it said was a nuclear warhead in September 2016.
"Imports of coal produced in North Korea – including shipments already declared to the customs but yet to be released – will be suspended for the remainder of this year," said the statement posted on the ministry's website.
Coal is North Korea's main export and an important source of foreign currency for its fragile economy. Most of North Korea's coal is shipped to China, its only major ally on the global stage.
North Korea claimed success in its February 12 test of a new medium long-range ballistic missile, the Pukguksong-2. China voiced its opposition to the launch and joined other members of the UN Security Council in condemning Pyongyang's action.
When reports first surfaced last week that authorities in an eastern Chinese port rejected a large shipment of coal from North Korea, a Ministry of Foreign Affairs official declined to confirm the story but reiterated Beijing's long-held position.
"China fully, earnestly and faithfully enforces relevant Security Council resolutions, which include clear provisions on North Korea's coal exports," said ministry spokesman Geng Shuang last Wednesday.
Strained relations
In their first meeting, new US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Friday stressed to the Chinese Foreign Minister, Wang Yi, the growing threat posed by North Korea's nuclear and missile programs.
Tillerson urged China to "use all available tools to moderate North Korea's destabilizing behavior," said acting US State Department spokesman Mark Toner.
While pledging to strictly implement UN-imposed sanctions, Wang told reporters in Germany – where both he and Tillerson were attending a G20 ministerial conference – that there is still hope to resolve the North Korea nuclear issue through diplomacy, and Beijing is willing to facilitate multilateral talks, according to a statement released by the Chinese foreign ministry.
In late January, several Chinese ministries jointly issued an extensive list of prohibited items for export to North Korea in compliance of Resolution 2321.
That ban covered military-civilian dual-use articles related to weapons of mass destruction – including not only chemicals and weapons technologies, but also design software, high-speed cameras and truck chassis.
A foreign ministry official pointed to the list at the time as clear evidence to rebut skepticism over China's determination to implement UN sanctions against North Korea, its neighbor and longtime communist ally.
Beijing remains Pyongyang's biggest trade partner, providing an economic and political lifeline to the increasingly isolated regime.
China views North Korea as a strategic buffer between itself and South Korea, which has a sizable US military presence. It also fears a potential refugee crisis on its doorstep if the Pyongyang regime suddenly collapses.
Bilateral relations have become strained, however, since North Korea's young leader, Kim Jong Un, came to power following his father's death in late 2011.
The Chinese leadership is said to be growing frustrated with Kim's defiant stance on the nuclear issue and the resulting instability in Northeast Asia.

Original source: cnn.com/2017/02/19/asia/china-coal-north-korea-ban/
Archive:
archive.is/Xl0ki

Hell yeah, China and North Korea are about to scrap. Let's fuckin go.

Stop using that fake news site.
Implying this isn't all a ruse these two commies are playing and how many times in the past have we not read articles on why China is upset with Best korea..

Probably not. But expect a lot more Nork dickwaving. Maybe a famine but that will likely go unreported.

Zerohedge is usually better for this sort of news.

The gooks always make a show about being pissed at the norks to make it seem like they're doing something. It's interesting if they actually start acting against them. Could be an effort to get Un to calm the fuck down with the purges and whatnot. IIRC a bunch of the military guys he had killed were pro PRC shills. It's funny how he was expected to be more moderate than his father and people were talking about a new phase for Best Korea, becoming involved in the international community, etc and he went in the opposite direction.

From what I've heard China also is butthurt because the half-brother of Kim they offed basically supported a China-style opening to the world market for NK, which Kim furiously resists.

But how would they tell the difference between the natives and the refugees?

That makes a lot of sense. He went insular and full dictator when he was supposed to be a gook puppet.

Checked. Rolling for them both obliterating each other then we mop up the scraps

i bet trump's hardballing china over NK now is why they're doing this. probably using taiwanese sovereignty as a chess piece

Previously we were afraid of fucking with NK because of the consequences of China.
Now China fears our nationalistic leader because the second they give him something that does not favor America Trump will grandstand on it and easily force through a thrashing on China.

That's a factor as well. China is a paper tiger as so much of their economy exists only on paper and much of the rest only makes cheap shit for the West. Nobody was supposed to challenge that beyond hollow words until Trump came in to rock the boat. I expect to see apefrica used as the globalist distraction now. At least here in America people are sick to fucking death of the middle east and don't give a shit about it beside the cucks who love pissrael. China has been hoovering up apefrica for decades and has sponsored terrorism there in the past. They'll make their puppet gov't allow mudslimes to run rampant and maybe fund regime changes of their own ala Rhodesia etc. Hopefully the West won't take the bait and will leave that continent to implode. It has so much potential, but only if you can remove the niggers.

There are A LOT of niggers to get rid of. If we had the will, a sensible West, and no opposition it would take likely take decades to purge Africa into being habitable by humans.

sounds like way more trouble than its worth. if the world really is warming, the future will be in places like antarctica and greenland, not africa. it's already barely habitable

Yeah. The chink way of getting rights to the natural resources in exchange for building the infrastructure to get those resources off the continent, which you'd have to build anyway, is the way to go. The West needs to go back to imperialism/colonialism. Places like apefrica are wasted on niggers.

I seriously hope shit lights off and Trump takes the isolationist approach we would all hope for and pulls everything out of S. Korea so Americans can just sit down in their comfy chairs with all the troops home and watch the slopes battle it out with each other. They'd even be grateful for our non-interference I bet. Let them vent old hatreds.

I think it's time for Supreme Leader to cut off backstabbing jew like chinks from rare earth metals.

I'm inclined to agree with you user. It wont kick off but if it does then it's a win for everyone else. less chinks & norks is gud.

Best timeline.

That's only a part of it. I personally think the bigger part is that Un pulled away from chink influence when he was supposed to be a fat, wet behind the ears kid who looked to China for help. They'd of course get globalist jewery into Best Korea as quickly as possible. There is a power struggled going on between Beijing and Pyongyang. We'll see if the youngest Kim overplays his hand. He has a powerful card as noted above in that if Best Korea collapses, the refugee crises would be like nothing the world has ever seen and norks are just as likely to run north as they are to run south. Maybe more inclined to run north as I'm not up on what all propaganda they read about Koreans.

The Eternal Chink strikes again!
Trump and glorious Nippon should ally with best korea and destroy the subhuman chicoms.

I'd be okay with this. A world without south korean jewery would be a significant improvement.

i watched some documentary a while back made by people who snuck cameras into north korea
as can be expected, a large chunk of the populace doesn't believe the propaganda in it's entirety, but there's so many subjects on which they have literally 0 alternate frame of reference that even if they don't consciously believe something, they can't think of an alternative. thus, most of them would choose china over south korea, because that's what they've been programmed to do their whole life

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

Nice try,NIDF. Africa is perfectly fine land as seen by SA,Rhodesia and Egypt. it will be conquered by the future reich and the niggers will finally be exterminated for good.

Checked.

Well that obvious from consorting with niggers.

That makes a lot of sense and is incredibly reasonable when you think about it from a nork point of view.

africa is retardedly resource rich
the only real problem is niggers

(czeched)
Do niggers have brains?

for example, they genuinely believe that china has "freedom of speech"
by their own frame of reference, china is relatively a lot better than north korea when it come to free speech, even though china obviously falls far behind other countries.

God I hope we live to see it.

>>>/killyourself/

Our Victory is certain, never forget that.

It's a little known fact that niggers do not, in fact, have brains. Their cranial cavity is entirely filled with a gooey, watermelon-like substance. Upon closer examination the nigger functions more similarly to amoebae than other eukaryotes, explaining its propensity for having gangly limbs and being completely fucking useless.

I guessed that would be the case. You learn something new everyday!

b-but muh Jewish geniuses!

what the fuck are you on about?
i'm talking about how north koreans perceive things, not my own opinions.

LBJ should have been hung.

Sorry i'm retarded

US would be 5th, right behind Taiwan. Actually, considering the massive drain on resources non-whites have caused, it's possible the US would be even higher.

did we get even ONE long term benefit out of his failure of a presidential term?
it seems to me that he was basically a white obama

Don't push it m8

I highly doubt it, never looked too in depth on his presidency as everything you find on the surface is a fucking disaster.

Come on North Korea, launch that nuke you've been taunting everyone with. Do it faggots.

Wew lad
I was looking for video's of worst koreans being nigger lovers since they have nogs but instead found them to be more openly racist then people in tokyo.
the fedora cuck needs to die tbh.

Also those comments are very salty

Bump

Real bump.

Oh shit the norks go out in a murder suicide, destroying beijing and shanghai, causing mass chaos in east asia

Average white IQ in the US is 103. Had the US not had to cope with mass immigration and non-white draining resources it's entirely feasible it would be 1-2 points higher. I'm not even American.

I'd really wish to see worst gooks getting BTFO in the crossfire for their kikery.

Honestly if I had a choice, I'd choose the gooks over the mudslimes.

Wouldn't put it past the fuckers. They already think it reasonable that refugees from SYRIA can only find safe harbor in Munich or Montpellier.

Fake news. Clinton News Network is making shit up again. Pic related, it's older than cuckchan, and will always remain relevant.

That's all we need, more of this.

If there were no choice, it's hard to disagree. Mudslimes are a different animal.

You don't invoke the forbidden meme and run away without consequences, you fool.

(checked)
Not if you go further south.

Did Whites live in Chad, CAR, or South Sudan?

Best Korea is a weird one for me, on one hand they are dirty commies, on the other they are one of the only county's on the planet without a Rothschild Central Bank.
Because of that the rest of the world refuses to do business with them and hamper them as much as possible, but they say fucking it, fucking you, we are going to keep doing things our way and it causes massive butthurt.

My head says fucking the dirty commies
But my heart say Golry for Dear Leader!