Is John Oliver /ourguy/?

Is John Oliver /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM>>931042
hooktube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are like sharks smelling blood in the water
turning on their own

If John Oliver did an expose on the pedophilia in Hollywood he would be my guy. This is just reading the news & talking about it.

Posting this here

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill Friday that lowers from a felony to a misdemeanor the crime of knowingly exposing a sexual partner to HIV without disclosing the infection. The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive. Modern medicine allows those with HIV to live longer lives and nearly eliminates the possibility of transmission, according to state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and Assemblyman Todd Gloria (D-San Diego), authors of the bill. “Today California took a major step toward treating HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals,” Wiener said in a statement. “HIV should be treated …

Man that jew really hates mel huh?

I'm pretty sure this lady is a zika baby.

that thing doesn't even look human holy shit when she smiles she looks exactly like pic related
these fucking jewish lizards needs to purged with fire

fucking horrifying

Not to defend kikes or anything, but so far these are just allegations. Maybe people should calm down and remember that women always jump the rape bandwagon for free gibs.

This
Why is Holla Forums sucking up to sjw cunts and whores crying rape?
is the fucking feminazi meme actually not a meme? will white women in the future be able to destroy your life with a single sentence, will they walk around in skintight leather SS uniforms whipping insolent untermensch males? What have you fucking unleashed on the world?

Why would Holla Forums want to help wealthy liberal Jews who are getting eaten by their own golem? Why would they go forward to defend faggots who will disavow them? Because you are an MGTOW and think this is the beginning of some silly gender reckoning?

When all those alt-lite retards defended Bahar Mustafa it was fucking cringe, counterproductive, and she laughed in their fucking faces. It did nothing but expose what cuckolds they are. “Big Harv” and all the other Jews would do the same thing.

Hollykike will change, and for the worse, but that will only encourage its decline into irrelevance. If Hollywood were a raft on the ocean, this is the phase where they are out of food and cannibalizing each other. Only a faggot MGTOW would be so retarded as to rush in with supplies.

that's his whole show for you

Honestly surprised one jew isn't defending his own. It's almost like these rat face kike vermin have no honor.

I'm saying don't get involved at all while you retards are supporting the feminists cunts and giving women even more feeling that they are completely in their right to destroy mens live with an accusation, you think average women are seeing this and not seeing how easy it is? And you enable them cause you're a shortsighted retard, oh wow the kikes in hollywood will be fucked, except they wont be fucked because they are kikes in the eyes of the public moron, they will fucked because they are (((white men))), and the yids at the top will still run things and the jew will continue to be unnamed, while you took the bait and help take out some scapegoat stooges, keep doing mental gymnastics if it helps you dig your own grave retard, go back to making MUH BASED PURE WHITE WYMYN THREADS

I dont think so, Oliver woulnt even have balls to molest willing girl even if she was standing naked in front of him

There's audio of him openly admitting to grabbing some girls tits without apology, while he's still trying to talk her into going to his hotel room.
Pretty sure its long past the "accusation" stage at this point.
If it helps, there isn't any actual archeological evidence for any of the stories in the old testament that the "Jews" have based their entire story around. They've been deceivers from the start.

Grabbing tits isn't rape though.

Holla Forums and tumblr, proving the horseshoe theory right every step of the way

Mods shoulds really ban underage posters imo

starting with you tbh

its funny how cuckchan was infected with basically tumblr in reddipol

This has been going on for a long time, not just to Weinstein, but allegations are treated as fact, even before they are proven right or wrong in a court of law. The allegations themselves are a more potent punishment, whether he did none, some or most of the things that the allegations say and receives punishment for them after court judgment.

People might call it victim blaming but where is the certified proof, especially on the rape allegations. FBI said they didn't have a case in 2015, even with the groping remarks on audo. How is it different in 2017? If I was a woman and smart, I'd play the long game of playing along and collecting real evidence that no nobody would be able to deny under scrutiny. He's a terrible person but I'm not sure I can truly believe how really vile Weinstein is until we get past this he said, she said and confirmation bias by news outlets.

I hope Drumpft does a false flag and nukes californicationia from orbit and blames it on best korea tbh

That was actually really based. Is his show good now?

it was always good

The Clinton crime family is losing sway since Shillary lost the election, if she won Havey's connection to Bill would have been enough to keep him protected.

This is one retarded fucking meme. All of this would still be happening whether Holla Forums made threads about it or not.
C'mon lad, I know you can't actually be this retarded.

oh fuck off bitch stop making everything about MGTOW shit

HAHAHAHAHA I'VE LITERALLY NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE FFFFPBTPBTPPPPT

No, you fuck off no argument kike
in countries like canada and the UK women can already get men locked up for fucking disagreeing with them on the internet and claiming it's harassment
you enable these cunts because you're a desperate beta orbiter who thinks whiteknighting for cunts like lauren southern is going to get you laid with muh white wymyn, you are just as pathetic as the sjw beta orbiters.

Shut the fuck up you little fucking dumb nigger shit, true feminists are for equality and again false rape accusations, not my fault you hang around with a bunch of fucking bitches

Where do you keep coming up with these amazing OC jokes?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
holy fuck you nazi larpers are a pussywhipped bunch
you're actually so retarded you think women are equal to men
literally tumblr,this is the face of edgy Holla Forums nazis, in line with socdem feminists
no wonder everyone laughs at you

>>>Holla Forums ←—— your safe space is thataway

ITS NOT 1993!

AUDIENCE EXPLODES WITH LAUGHTER

see and

so /r9k/ and /mgtow/?
I bet you don't even have a medical background

>>>/r9k/
>>>/mgtow/
>>>Holla Forums
Your kind isn't welcome here

Lmaoing at how brainwashed americans are, they really have to licks the boots of their industrial military complex every chance they get dont they?

And you don't have a single argument.

Reminds me of leftists thinking making fun of le drumpf will end his presidency.

If you are going to make naturalistic arguments, then why advocate for traditional marriage? Surely every 'alpha' should have his pick of multiple women, no? That's the natural way.

hooktube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM>>931042

hooktube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM

google popeye characters
lists betty boop, woody woodpecker and felix the cat
god damnit google

user, everyone is going after the jew so he can act like a big goy. But hes not in charge here.

well, in a racket where most of the crowds you'll be playing to are the have-nots, it makes sense there would be more liberal comics, your demographic is bigger, and easier to make laugh. Maybe that's the mistake of turning citizens into low functioning consumers.

alphas always do, even when there was traditional marriage. Women sleep around constantly. lacking a moral and logical core, it doesnt really bother them, because they "feel" justified.

For what? Do you have any historical examples outside of the rich? Modern day hedonism is the only thing that paved the way for "alphas" getting easy access to pussy with no obligations. Prior to the advent of barbaric technologies like abortion and contraceptives, and the advent of government welfare it wasn't feasible for most women to slut around. They needed a provider.

Wait what
what the actual fuck. How are there people this depraved and awful that exist?

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I finally got diagnosed as HIV positive today after almost a year of bugchasing and I couldn't be happier, knowing that I will be a mentor figure to the next generation of poz pigs is so fucking hot. I've been hard since the guy in the clinic broke the news to me and I've already jerked off 5 times…It does feel pretty wasteful to just shoot these pozloads into thin air though, I need a willing boipuci to poz as soon as possible, I can't let my gift go to waste. I have a hot viral load in my pants and I need to share it with the world, how do I become a top at a poz party? Im not the hottest guy but I have a relatively large dick and a potent viral load.

The poz scene is so fucking hot but I never had the money to organise a party and most hot guys don't want to fuck a pudgy middle aged man in the ass without him paying them first. Do I have to pay my way into the poz scene or is my viral load enough to grant me entry? I'm not exaggerating when I say my load is potent I have two separate strains and I went about a month without meds before my diagnosis, this should earn me some leeway in the scene despite my appearance right?

Big if true

Doesn't that mean that a person could inject Wiener, Gloria, and Brown with HIV and get off with a misdemeanor charge?

He's chasing it

fuck off shill

titus_get_the_nails.jpg

He is for sure /ourgoy/

They are capable of doing this right now

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Your kind isn't welcome here either
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/maisie/
GET OUT

but black and hispanic women won't right?
I'm-a-thinkin….

Source faggot

lumpa