SwedenAttack

The
GOD-EMPEROR
is a genius. He mentioned a terror attack on Sweden yesterday, and libshits are falling all over themselves on twatter making fun of him.

The Overton window has been moved, and the God-Emperor will finally get normies to realize that Sweden is the rape capital of the world because of shitskins.

a rchive.is/zcv3N
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4239652/Trump-fire-makes-terror-attack-Sweden.html

Personally I think the God-Emperor has shown us the way, and I'll be on Twitter redpilling normies

Other urls found in this thread:

a
cuckedsweden.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/cucked-sweden-fucked-sweden/
expressen.se/kvallsposten/specialgrupp-med-15-poliser-jagar-valdtaktsman/
aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/inrikes/article23856585.ab
twitter.com/hashtag/swedenincident
youtube.com/watch?v=uBXhdrWr5QM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=w5kmG3OkNbU
imfdb.org/wiki/USP
archive.is/P1lrX
archive.is/60EHp
feministisktinitiativ.
archive.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jhx39i_kg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833435244451753984
www(.)nrk.no/urix/opptoyar-i-stockholm---eit-tital-bilar-i-brann-1.13389147
www(.)nrk.no
archive.is/t7kz7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SWEDENINCIDENT

holy shit do I suck cock

He never said there was a terror attack, Trump was referring to Tuckers show about Sweden last night

Most lefties think Sweden is a model society, the marxist paradise with a feminist foreign policy that they're all striving to attain.

>a rchive.is/zcv3N
fucking kill yourself m8
sage

idk how they got terror attack from what President Trump said other than the media being Lügenpresse! I thought he was just referring to the general situation with Sweden since they decided to commit collective suicide by genocide the native people of Sweden.

I wouldn't put it past him and his team to have made the hashtag #swedenincident

While the usual morons think they've stumped him, this gives us another opportunity to redpill another few thousand people. Twitterfags get on it and spread your Sweden material while the hashtag is hot.

mention the 55 no go zones

You Americans obsess so much over our country that I think we're the only Euro country that actually cares less about you than what you do about us. Either it's your fucking leftists talking about how good we are or it's your rightwing talking about how shit everything is. Both sides exaggerate beyond sanity and couldn't be further from the truth. The shit I read on breitbart just baffles me and is more often than not completely made up. And then we have your leftists who refuse to ignore how completely multiculturalism and feminism has ruined this once great country.

Why are you so obsessed with us? We're smaller than an average state in your country.

there is a moly video where he interviews a swedish female reporter and she tells quite clearly how fucked Sweden allowed itself to be. good for sharing.

Because you are a lesson for the world, and the first country I can remember before we we're ever on 8ch that had little children being raped in public pools by shitskins.

Sweden is the harbinger of the future of Western countries

99% of what you read on Holla Forums or breitbart or whatever is made up horseshit. It's literally an /int/ meme taken so far. If you want real news from Sweden, read alternative Swedish media, there is plenty of it.

We're no different from most Western European countries.

You're the canary.

who?

Shut up Ahmed

Does anyone else think this guy is a cuckstain? Swedish women are under threat of being raped at anytime, anywhere.

Take your bait and get the fuck out of here, Schlomo.

cuckedsweden.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/cucked-sweden-fucked-sweden/

fucking die

t. Mohammed Stromberg

Fuck off, kike

Why are Swedes in such denial of reality about their country?

All made up bullshit, taken out of context or quoted by the fringe extreme left. Seriously who cares? I could do this for any country, in fact let me do it for yours.

I live in one of those "no go zones". There's no such thing as a no go zone in this country lel, it's fabricated clickbait by Amerifat news.

Why do you think American news got a better idea of what's going on here than what we do?

Wrong image on the last one.

"We" do not care about you, we just use you as an example for what happens when you do the retarded shit that you do.
Is this really so hard to figure out, captain Sweden?

I wanna save her, boys.

KEK
THIS IS WHY YOUR COUNTRY IS A FUCKING JOKE AND A WASTELAND FOR THE LAST 300 YEARS

No you're obsessed with us. You Amerifats ought to stay the fuck out of Europe's business. You're not wanted.

Many of us are from Europe, dumbass. If you guys become a majority Islamic state, then mudslimes will have a base to attack other European countries from.

DO I SMELL D&C?

I understand why you would want to ignore it, I've heard from others that its relegated to some cities. Well if your so such a small country if several cities are foci of rape and shariah style abuses the against the citizens its an issue. As a leaf I do not attack you out of malice but out of fear and worry for my own country

With faggots like this it's no wonder Sweden is dead.

They finally got around to mobilizing the SIDF. Do they pay you in arabic cum?

Keep telling yourself that, Sven.

No, I'm obsessed with not ending up like you.
Closing your eyes and pretending everything is fine isn't a viable solution to your problems.

also how retarded can you be to think that anybody in here believes any type of news organization? Lurk more.

Sweden isn't even in the top 5 countries in Europe by muslim population, even excluding places like Bosnia and Albania. France, Belgium, Russia, Netherlands, Germany and UK are worse off.

I live in Malmö and according to you retards I live in a warzone or something. Yet I've never even been physically attacked.

You Amerifats nut yourselves over Breitbart.

Cry more, swedecuck. How many refugee cocks can your mother take?

Sorry for being slow but I don't get it. Did he just want people to research sweden? Were any statistics released the day before the rally?

He obviously did this on purpose but I don't see why? Does he want us to redpill normies on the hashtag?

Are you the one in the top left or bottom middle Abdul?

You're a fucking mudslime because that's the center of fucking degeneracy.

How's peeing sitting down working out for you?

Honestly I hope Trump picks a fight with us. Avenging all Europeans who were killed by Amerifat subhumans would gladden me. It's not like Amerifats can fight a war anyway, you got rekt by Afghanis and Vietnamese niggers.

Classic bait tactic, “the ignorant swede”.

The character you are playing is like the wide of an abusive husband shouting at her sisters for telling her something is wrong when she comes to dinner with two black eyes and a broken nose.

wife*

are you even trying?
Bosnia and Albania were ruled by Turks, both Britain and France cucked for it's former colonies, Russia borders Muslim nations and controlled them in the past, Netherlands is sort of an anomaly, and Germany was literally kiked beyond all recognition after WW2.

Yeah, that's also the reason why we're lovingly calling it Kikebart. Lurk more.
Ansonsten bin ich auch kein US-Amerikaner, aber die Realität findet in deinem Keller wohl genauso wenig statt wie die Schwedische.
Passt aber ins Bild, dass du in jeglicher Hinsicht falsch liegst.

Yeah you aren't a cute fucking little girl are you

expressen.se/kvallsposten/specialgrupp-med-15-poliser-jagar-valdtaktsman/

aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/inrikes/article23856585.ab

Yeah, I'm sure your castrated army would achieve much against the US.

Um… You know how Merkel keeps getting the blame for this influx of foreigners through our borders? I don't think she's solely to blame there, looking at those years.
While he's mostly hated for being a slimy, greasy bastard who deceived the UK into going to war, whose only redeeming quality is his ability to get near everyone to agree on one thing (that he's an utter bastard), but Tony Blair has some bit to answer for when it comes to Europe's pourus borders too.

Not even that, Russia includes about a dozen muslim states that they've ruled for centuries now.

We'll see. I hope our faggot government can do something right for once and stand up to you.

It works on normies, though. That's why it needs to be called out wherever you see this specific type of astroturf - nirmies will believe a "real human bean" "telling it how it is" before any sort of actual data or even common sense.

CAN'T LOSE EM IF YOU DON'T FIGHT EM

I hate to break it to you Mo, but snackbars aren't Europeans.

I didn't want it to end this way!

Are you denying the rich cultural history

Don't worry, all the girls power they're getting from feminism and all the strength that diversity causes will surely finally prove it's value.

It's cute how you wish for a war with a massively superior force. Just shows that deep down you know your country is fucked and are just hoping that somebody will put it down to end its suffering.
That's not healthy, user.

Sorry Im dumb

WHAT DID TRUMP ACTUALLY MEAN BY IT??
Did he just want people to research sweden? Were any statistics released the day before the rally? He obviously did this on purpose but I don't see why? Does he want us to redpill normies on the hashtag?

Our country needs a war to root out the weakness. Also you couldn't even beat Afghanistan so I'm not exactly worried.

Kek. Where were you when the president of the united states of America was redpilling the normies every day?

This. A leftist was using Sweden as his argument as if it were paradise… This was back in the dark age when Sweden was doing something extremely cucked on a daily basis and we had multiple daily Sweden Yes threads.

These people aren't sane.

You're not Swedish.

We an see you cum, shit and piss stained prayer carpet from here Mohammad

That they stole from superior Persian, Assyrian and Babylonian empires and claimed as their own.

What other Semitic group is notorious for doing this….

No I'm just not a self-hating cuck who likes when people make fun of his country.

Immer noch die Geschichte wo ich kein Amerikaner bin, aber das du und die Realität sich nicht so gut vertragen haben wir ja bereits festgestellt.

The US could have easily "defeated" Afghanistan by just bombing them into the ground, it's not like the Afghans actually fought back in any meaningful way, it was just an expensive waste of time without any benefit that should have never been started in the first place.
And if somebody roots out the weakness in Sweden all that will be left are some low-IQ goatfuckers.

All war will do is make sure all the cucks die and your sand nigger brethren can rape and pillage to your hearts content.

Go outside for once or read the news, Swedes and especially normies are tsundere and obsessed with America-chan on a level that is creepy.

KEEP POSTING REDPILLS ON #swedenincident
TAG FEMINISTS AND LIBERALS AND CALLOUT THEIR COG-DIS
REPORT THE FAKE SWEDE

So by the lack of explanations I gather trump actually did fuck up? What is going on?
I have zero clue what he meant.

top kek

I don't speak fucking German.

Ye but that's because of American imperialism. I don't see why they care about us though.

That and also destroy the opium market so the terrorists groups run out of funds. Though the CIA wasn't going to let that happen.

If those fuckers would actually read the Koran they wouldnt be SJW.
But then again they are too stupid to learn, thats why they are where they are.

Mohammad, you dont have to use commie jargon to evoke hatred towards you here. We already want you dead.

Is Swede-Kun, Best Tsun?

You're still a cuck for just sitting around when your country is going down the shitter. How many more immigrants does your government want to take?

WE ARE MEMING THIS AS A WIN BUT NO ATTACK ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN SWEDEN THAT DAY

redpill me on this.

Tag is full of retards pretending no migrant crime ever occurs in Sweden. Holy fuck, the willful ignorance is off the goddamn scales. This is your brain on Lugenpresse.

Allah akbar to you too

And what have you done yourself?

Into the chamber, Chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/

One feminist journalist from Finland's top newspaper was sent to Malmö a few years back. She made a "report" saying there's no crime here, no problems from multikulti and it's like a paradise by speding a Friday afternoon there.

They will go to any length.

Voted and support a man who is banning your people from being allowed into my fine nation. Soon, we will begin deporting your mud people brethren as well.

You should have opted for something else than Gender Studies at Malmö Högskola faggot. Fuck Sweden should just build a wall around that shit and let it sort it out itself.

If we can get one person to question a narrative, the you've at least gotten some of their family and some of their friends to question the narrative.
Beautiful part about twitter is there are millions of bluepilled cucks, but some of them can think.
Bombard them with the truth, and at least one will understand.

So nothing.

Yes I want you to let us sort it out ourselves but no matter what you brown obese subhumans can't leave us alone.

Personally I think Trump is referring to the interview with the journalist on Fox about how shit Swedish suburbs are.

What a Semitic thing to do there Mohammad

There is no faster way to prove you're not from here than doubting me.
Now get in the oven.
>>>/oven/

Trump deployed his usual strategy of exploiting the media's outrage mechanics to broadcast something that's normally hidden. The side effect is that it allows Holla Forums and others to blitz redpill social media while attention is focused on it.

So painfully obvious that you're a d&c shill but tell me
who paid you to shill this thread?

Just got suspended from twitter for posting articles about the #swedenincident.

I would say your bait is too obvious, but considering you caught half the thread it wasn't too shabby.
Filter and move on.

wew lad.

Voting won't change anything. It's funny you think Trump will save you when nothing suggests he will.

Get fucked cunt

Dubs confirm you dont belong here Mohammad

OY VEY, PRESERVE THE NARRATIVE!
Twitter is already throttling non-leftist accounts to ensure as little exposure as possible, removing tags from auto-complete, disabling tags from trending & handing out bans for opinions they don't like, so of course they're going to suppress any news about the Islamic hell in Sweden.

So if a Swede doesn't hate himself and his country, he's not a Swede? You people are so fucked in the head.

I know right?

You do realize that the major income source for the municipal and people living there is government hand-outs. If they didn't receive these the municipal and a large majority would go bankrupt in a few weeks.

So if Sven didn't meddle with Malmö the people there would have starved to death years ago. But I dunno, maybe you could find a way to make food from robberies, murders and rapes which are what the citizens seem to produce.

'CAUSE I'M A SWEDE
I'M A CUCKOLD
WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE
WHITES DON'T BELONG HERE

Great bait lad. Now fuck off to cuckchan.

This article is 94 words, what is the fucking point of it?

You are supposed to do something against the immigrants and spread red pills if you love your country. If you hate your country, you keep ignoring the problems and let your country go down the shitter. Its not going to get any better by denying it.

So throttling affects the entire account for a time, not just tweets that set off keywords?

Sounds good, happening when?

We already do but what you're talking about is literally made up. We don't have any no go zones, rape epidemics or is becoming a caliphate. We have immigrant problems, sure, but nowhere near what people here think.

Also loving your country isn't agreeing with your tolerant feminist government Mohammed.
It's to do what's best for your country, and your countrymen. Like turning the white house in to a WWE SMACKDOWN venue

Of course you would downplay the problem Mohammad

You are not fooling anyone, Achmed.

Some people just don't want none….

go chock on a slice of bacon

Kill yourself
>>>/cuckchan/

*Bernt
Always remember, if wasn't for the cucks those 3rd worlders wouldn't even be near europe.

TWITTERFAGS GTF IN TWITTER, THE TAG ABOUT IT IS A REDPILL PHARMACY

Fucking shitskin or kike tbh fam

Yes that's right goyim! Everything is fine in Sweden.

We have people openly pushing for child marriage (if it's not already official) but come on! It's the current year +2! If having non-binary bathrooms and classrooms is okay, surely letting our somali muslims invaders marry teenage girls should be no problem.

Remember, if there's no 9/11 in Sweden or any major terror attacks taking place, it means the integration of the invaders is going extremely smoothly. Just look at Germany or Canada. They're following our model and having great success as well.

jej

Reminder the Noway decided to not let any Swedes in when Sweden becomes a failed state.

Theyre too old, in the shitskin mind, at that point

BREAKING: SWEDES DEVELOPED THE ULTIMATE PROTECTION FROM MIGRANT ASSAULTS

Right, just like Mohammed is no different from Sven and the field mouse born in the barn is no different from the horses inside.

We need to help cover the recent legalization of child marriage they did to appease islamists.
Watch as the people of the west toss aside tolerance for islam and cuckery like a hot potato.

We both know that any war in Sweden would mean white Swedes being forced to put on the uniform while Mohammed keeps your women company while you're away with a little forced ficki ficki.

Christ killer get out.

Now that is a Sweden incident. Perhaps the tag can be given a new meaning. A Sweden incident is when liberals say something that is hypocritical, stupid, and harmful to Western civilization.

Surely he wasn't referring to the pedo ring bust that went down in Sweden, right guys?

h ttp://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bt.dk%2Fudland%2Fsvensk-politi-optrevler-sadistisk-netvaerk-af-paedofile-maend

Dont hold your breath

Rest in peace, Swedecucks. Hopefully your neighbors wise up before it's too late.

Swedes are, unfortunately, irretrievably fucking nuts. You serve as a lesson to the rest of us of what not to believe in, of how to not be so flipping gullible, and of what happens when a Nation's MSM is entirely Jewish-owned and Leftist-run.

Cars are being torched, grenades are going off and large scale gang violence is happening in Malmo and you say "its not that bad"

Your country has no-go zones that police cant enter and that SD wants to send the military into. Its really "not that bad"?

Fuck you shill

Youve got swedish police officers admitting on video the existence of no-go zones

The whole world is laughing at you, Abdul.

You don't even have grenades going off in America with more firearms than blades of fucking grass, and you wonder why we see it as a problem lol. Plus our shitskins are nowhere near on the level of your arab-muslim ones.

Canary is putting it mildly.

Do you even know how many Russians died fighting this nonsensical war? Do you think it was worth it getting these young healthy men killed and crippled?

Russia won't recover from this in regards to their gene pool for at least a century…

They are paid by Putin.

reported

I was tired, not retarded I promise

You're our modern Iberian Caliphate.

Hi, Holla Forums. You did all right till then. Nice bait angle.

Here's a tip, go out on a exploratory tour outside you little median or high income neighborhood and take a stroll down the old social housing complex neighborhoods with a smartphone out and in your hipster clothing with a backpack. Do this for a week come back with the results.

prove you're not LARPing then, go take a photo at your local market with a dated paper and thread ID. My guess is you're a fucking leaf.

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT ALL THAT DENIAL

Seriously hohol?

I'm getting mixed signals here

There hasn't been a terrorist attack.

He never even mentioned a terrorist attack, he implied there was a crisis in Sweden. There is indeed a crisis in Sweden.

August Strindberg told you, but you didn't listen. That was 1900. Eat dubs faggot

You're not doing a very good job at redpilling anyone. You're asking us to believe you but you're not backing it up.

I've come here to see if there's any grain of truth to the Sweden comment Trump made, because I couldn't believe he'd just outright like like that.

I've yet to find anything. Explain.

Considering she's willing to be next to niggers, there's probably nothing left to save.

You americans… sorry Sven, but even Apezil is aware that your nations is completely full of cucks, your men are weak and your women control you, you're a joke. We all point and laugh at you.

I think we are at risk of becoming too good at our job. People now go to us to find out the next step in the master plan.
How can we cope with this?
gore?

Getting caught should be part of our plan.

This is going to backfire so fucking incredibly hard ==I CAN'T WAIT==

This is gonna be sweet.

Does sweden not realize Trump is the one going to be doing the explaining or something/ Do they not realize that hes ACTUALLY our president? Are they so cucked that they can't even comprehend it?

Oh boy

It's kinda hard to try and emulate their mindset these days, user.

TWEET FROM THE GOD-EMPEROR

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.
===

You twitterfags get in there and redpill those fuckers

The next step is crashing the lugenpresse with no survivors.
If we predict Trumps plan and the press takes note of it here it doesn't matter, the wheels are in motion, and the cycle has run its course.

See, now everybody knows about that news item.

he fucking did it

Holy shit, now this is bait. I'm going to have to use this, the immediate lack of understanding of what a government is supposed to be for is what really makes this post top tier.

You are the worst troll we have had in ages. So blatant.

It's working so far, dumbass.

I tried posting a few redpills on twitter but I can't take the idiocy of the libshits posting there for much longer. I honestly got far too accustomed to the fullchan style of posts where just about everyone has triple digit IQ.

What are you even trying to say? Our government is asking what the fuck he meant and rightfully so. Honestly I hope we break diplomatic ties with you, we should've never repaired them after ww2.

just ignore them. what they say isn't important, don't waste your time with them

Is this the report trump was referring to?

video.foxnews.com/v/5327830979001/

In any case some techanon please webm it

yep, spam it everywhere

On of Sweden main exports, besides Ikea, is the good image that Sweden has. Sweden will go full damage control.
We are about to evolve from fake press to fake country.

this will be very interesting indeed. Especially since its so easy to prove what is happening in cucknation

youtube.com/watch?v=uBXhdrWr5QM&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=w5kmG3OkNbU

Sounds right

every person who replies to you is a person who read and considered your post, so just count replies as a positive thing regardless of contents. normalfags argue with programmed talking points backed by popular opinion of those around them. every intelligently written counterpoint that they see, is just one chip away at their programming. if they feel the need to actually reply to you that means that it was enough to really put them in a state of mental distress. you're basically reading the human equivalent of "does not compute, input discarded, submitting generic response sequence."

lmao

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

Only VP8 tho, but still.

>>>/killyourself/

no, kill yourself

Trips confirm Sweden is being pimped hard by the kikes to the snackbars.

Damn if only we had those dank Holla Forums memes on our side

you fucking suck at shilling, get a new job because the one you have isn't working

Arguing isn't shilling. I'm sorry this isn't your fucking echo chamber, maybe try out reddit instead?

kill yourself you are fucking pathetic

Friendly reminder to filter and report all dirty kike shills.

So the official Uited nations crime statistics on Sweden which are cited on just about all the memes are fake?

Good god. I knew they were indoctrinated and programmed to deny the bad shit going on in Sweden, but it's like southern Commiefornia and Jew York City on a country-sized scale.

Sweden; YES!

/bane/ memes truly only get better with time

replying to myself here since you goys seemed to miss it

You do realize crime isn't defined the same in every country, right? How can you be this dense.

that's not a USP
imfdb.org/wiki/USP

Don't worry we are coming to help you once more.

WWI was are practice run.

WWII was our oopsy.

Next time we will have the war to end all wars…. the final solution.

Haha, the cuck'd swede can't even reply. I hope he takes his (23) and fucks off.

This Sweden is not white meme is indeed funny.
How do you enjoy your Black History Month in America btw?

don't worry swedecuck the AMERICAN and RUSSIAN troops will liberate your women from the barbarian hordes

Yes, you're right. I didn't make the pic though, but I still know dick all about firearms anyway.

Yes yes Mohammad, in the caliphate of Sweden, it is only a crime when a native (not you or your people) commits it.

Mohammad (you) rapes a native tolerant Swede feminist, it is "a sexual emergency"

Sven or Johan fucks a strong feminist woman, they just holocausted all womankind and need to be put in jail immediately!

"how completely multiculturalism and feminism has ruined this once great country." this your country is being used as an example as what is to come if we go down the path of multiculturalism.

US and Russian ganging up on Europe? I wonder why does that sound familiar.

Great post. I can tell you're very intelligent.

`your country belongs to the muslims now -or it will soon, but you are unwilling to do anything about it evidently (marine le penn has more balls than you.)

Reichstag fire when?

Its not denial, its misdirection.

They know full-well they're lying, but it serves their ends to lie.

Shut your soon to be dead face dune coon. Allah wont be able to save you from the wrath of Odin you piece of shit.

He says, whilst posting redditor snark in a sad attempt to continue to defend his position denying the horrors of multicultimiscegenationalism.

His faggot snark and dune coon desert cult worship is no match for my divine trip-dubs

Bow to the frog God sand nigger

Bow to best girl Mohammed Børgstein

Mohammad thinks that is progress.

whoops left spoiler ticked -nothing nsfw

that first pic isn't in sweden but still

can i get a cite for that 4th picture?

archive.is/P1lrX
archive.is/60EHp

which is it then? is it made up? or are you a leftist feminist shithole?

Double think much?

Not even close to true. Sweden is a big country.

ehehehehehehehehehe

KALKI COME, WASH THE FILTH AWAY.

Andddd you're a muslim.

Nice to know you think sweden is safer than your home country.

It certainly isn't.
h ttp://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield

Bump. Hit up social media and KEEP red polling the masses…don't stop and don't get discouraged.

Your hotpocket status is not meant to be used to tripfag, you doublenigger.

The comments section is beautiful…

Fgt

They just look big on the map because they're far north

I want to see the reconquista in my lifetime. For all the reading I have done on Islam, and grown to hate them, it is tempered by the fact that Muslims are terrible at war. They have a good early game with hyper zealotry to overwhelm their foes when they are unawares, but they have no lasting power.

Too bad they get double oil once they hit the Modern Era.

Me too user, me too.

Sometimes I have wild dreams about the Kingdom of Jerusalem and crucifying Kikes and Mudslimes. I wake up crying when I realize it was only a dream.
Pic unrelated but fucking important.

Up to this point all the major powers are enhancing the chaos. Now that we have people in charge who actually give a damn about stopping it, it'll end soon.

We'll just have to use the Natsoc Generals or the QTDDTOT threads to discuss books in the meantime.

I don't think that term means what you think it means.

whatcha doin rabbi?

Because ameriburgers all wish we were nords.

get out of here you F! shill

feministisktinitiativ. se/eu-valsplattformen/the-tide-is-high-replace-the-racists-with-feminists/
archive. is/59mOt

We should make a hashtag of twatter and flood it with Sweden redpills. Practiaclly everything in this tread.

#SweedenTerror?

Looks like I've found the rapefugee.

Exactly! He just pointed out what is going on in Sweden due to mass migration and the lack of background controls. But as soon as he said that the usual fools started to yell "There was no terrorist attack yesterday!"; these people are either stupid or they play stupid to convince the masses who follow them to believe what they want them to believe.

I don't even agree with Trump on everything he says, but the more they play this dumb game the more I like him.

Nice bait, I'll bite
You should kill yourself Ahmed Goldstein

Why the fuck are you even on Holla Forums, let alone Holla Forums? Don't you realize that it's an alt-right community here? Stop kicking the hornets nest and go back to Tumblr.

In case we need something tangential related, watch the following about Swedish firefighters.
The are hiring unsuitable people instead of actual trained and proven firefighters because diversity.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jhx39i_kg

Oh hi there rapefugee

No he didn't, and that's the 'beauty' of this whole Twitter shit storm: he was just referring to the segment on Sweden broadcasted on Fox News the day before,

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833435244451753984

"My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden."

he never specifically said anything about a terrorist attack but I think it was Chelsea Clinton who started the flood of bullshit on Twatter by implying Trump mentioned a terrorist attack.

HUH?

That first pic is obviously from Africa. Lying in this manner may cause your audience to question or dismiss the other material.

If you encounter any leftists saying that everything is fine in Sweden send them this video.

Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden

at this point, he just trolls without even trying doesn't he? There is soo much aggro on him, it's delicious

>99% of what you read on Holla Forums or breitbart or whatever is made up horseshit.

Breitbart is a real news website with real reporters, Holla Forums is a place to discuss the news. It's not the same thing.

Malmö police ask for help to stop violence

Malmö has experienced thirty explosions this year, so worried local police have asked for assistance from the national police for help in staunching the wave of violence.

archive.is/t7kz7

Everything is fine, goy! :^)

Riots in Rinkeby, Sweden happening right now

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sweden right now

Brit press is trying to make a fool of him, claiming Sweden hasn't had any recent Koranimal terrorism.
Seems to me that this is more of a nod and a wink to us, I.e a "dog whistle", because Sweden is the butt of our ridicule.
Which begs the question, what is he asking us to do through that coded reference?
Clearly The Emperor has a specific task in mind, but what is it?
What say you lads?

>www(.)nrk.no/urix/opptoyar-i-stockholm---eit-tital-bilar-i-brann-1.13389147
Riots in Stockholm, gotta love it

You completely failed to refute one word of it.

More pics from the riots

>www(.)nrk.no

What the fuck are you doing, retard? Just leave out the "www". How hard is that?

Making your shitty life even more terrible by the looks of it faggot

Oh my God.

the same people who attack trump over what he said about Sweden will ban you if you show proof that proves that trump is right, the reason being is that the truth makes Muslims upset?

BUT BUT IT'S NOT A TERRORIST ATTACK! …like in Brussels, Paris, Berlin, Nice, …

Good luck with that one bud.

ID 438291, can you post all the Archive links so far? I save links more than I save pictures

GOYYYYIIIIIIIMMMMM

Something that struck me today is that Trump makes statements that the Media falls over itself to "Fact Check" that they themselves make many statements that we and alternative media sources can then "Fact Check" them with. Trump has basically reverse engineered what the Media has always done and now effectively negates their influence because every "Fact Check" they launch at Trump leads to multiple "Fact Checks" launched at them.

You are the perfect natural experiment to prove or disprove liberal/progressive social theories.

When it was an all white country it wasn't a bad place, socialism or really damn near any system works in a homogeneous white society.

When they say that remind them that was only true when they were essentially a white ethnostate.

Kek. Jewtube already removed it after it climbed over 600 views in 5 minutes. The Jews are in for such a gassing.

Oh OK so the grenade attacks never happened?:

Malmö police ask for help to stop violence
archive.is/t7kz7
" Malmö has experienced thirty explosions this year, so worried local police have asked for assistance from the national police for help in staunching the wave of violence. Just this week, there have been three hand grenade incidents. "

If you're not personally attacked yourself then this shit doesn't exist? Is that how it works in your mind?

It's very obvious how hard they look for things to nitpick. The reason why they were yelling "There was no terrorist attack yesterday" was because he used the term "Yesterday" and regardless of being explained the context they still couldn't help but sperg out over that ONE word he used.

available here
video.genyoutube.net/RWWelIUMCDk