Comrade Obama Subverting Democracy

VIOLENCE PLANNED BEGINNING 02-20-26 2017
An Obama-tied activist group training tens of thousands of agitators to protest President Trump’s policies plans to hit Republican lawmakers supporting those policies even harder this week, when they return home for the congressional recess and hold town hall meetings and other functions.

Organizing for Action, a group founded by Obama and featured prominently on his new post-presidency website, is distributing a training manual to anti-Trump activists that advises them to bully GOP lawmakers into backing off support for repealing ObamaCare, curbing immigration from high-risk Islamic nations, and building a border wall.

In a new Facebook post,
facebook.com/OFA/
OFA calls on activists to mobilize against Republicans from now until Feb. 26, when “representatives are going to be in their home districts.”

The protesters disrupted town halls earlier this month, including one held in Utah by House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz, who was confronted by hundreds of angry demonstrators claiming to be his constituents.

nypost.com/2017/02/18/obama-linked-activists-have-a-training-manual-for-protesting-trump/

archive.is/nBx7H

Other urls found in this thread:

**twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/833139404432478208
amazon.com/Safariland-Restraints-Double-Disposable-Handcuffs/dp/B005A2XB9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Expect more of the same in the US

we live in a time where it would be necessary and just to summarily execute communists by the hundreds of thousands.

what could go wrong?

Holy shit what country? What absolute fucking cucks, police would have killed several people if this happened here.

This is why we fucking shoot these people.

Holy shit, this is literally South Africa tier!! Source?

Happend in France last year, antifas were screeching because of the new labour law.

These people are swine and need to be physically removed, by that I mean violently and painfully executed

I cant wait until the God Emperor gives us the green light to violently smash these antifa faggots.

I cant believe the police didn't open fire?

What is treason?

Sorry for doublepost.

I don't think disrupting town-halls and generally being whiny bitches will help their cause in any way. Its literally what they did during the election and it failed spectacularly.

They are acting like its no longer about convincing the other side but started LARPing as some kind of commie guerrilla group.

tldr; the more violent they get the harder the public will be on trumps side.

Obama is doing more work and working harder than he ever did during his entire presidency.

***twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/833139404432478208

lol i thought the same thing

Thanks guys.

TOPKEK

Tfw

This is why i respect Murikan cops.

Kiing Nigger is like a turd that won't flush.

He's practically begging for it.

So the Chief Nigger is readily opening himself to being a terrorist leader then. Let the left further reveal their claws and fangs. It only makes support for trump grow stronger.

i read over the fb posts and comments. OFA is getting roasted hard. really funny a page with over 150k likes, all troll posts.

TBH trump should of cracked down when berkly happened getting fucking tired of wait for change and about to do it myself.

Niggers only do shit when gibs are at stake.

Holy Shit

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

WEW

STOP THE MADNESS

Why are conservatives so fucking non engaging in this shit. We have ZERO action groups to counter these pricks. No wonder the right loses the culture so much.

Because conservatives are cuckolds.

outside of the extremely pozzed areas like CA we actually do and it starts with local LEO and peaks at the National Guard.

Remember:
WE PRESIDENT NOW

Well fuck.

I'm fucking angry he didn't drop at least a few of them. /r/ing .webms of police fucking up commies' days.

The stupid cunts are just forcing Trump's hand.

The only way this stops and the nation "heals" is if he Shoahs Hillary and her butt buddies in court and exposes their corruption.

screencaps pls

Did you guys know that they produce miniature bottles of Muriatic acid?

All you got to do is hold down a communist and dump it on their face.

holy shit in burgerland those fucks would have been wasted by the cop lol

Violence is good – normalfags need to see how radical and destructive leftists truly are. Honestly the weekly chimpouts and riots, making people afraid to walk around in their own cities, does more to push people to the far right than anything we can do.

America has a shitload of problems but those antifa thugs would've been shot the second they broke the window. Our police have a very quick trigger finger.

Yea right would be dead in america. Cops kill faggots like this.

amazon.com/Safariland-Restraints-Double-Disposable-Handcuffs/dp/B005A2XB9A

Why aren't the cops at least fighting back? Is it illegal in France to defend oneself?

Benis XDDD

Oh, hmm
Where are you hitler
Why can't I find you
Why have you gone away
Where is the slaughter
You used to bring me
Why can't I hear anthems play

My world is changing
I'm rearranging
Does that mean whiteness changes too

Where are you hitler
Do you remember
The one you used to know
I'm not the same one
See what the time's done
Is that why you have let france go

hitler is here
Everywhere, oh
hitler is here
If you care, oh

If there is love in your heart and your mind
You will feel like hitler all the time

Oh, I feel you hitler
I know I've found you
You never fade away, oh
The joy of hitler
Stays here inside us
Fills each and every heart with love

Where are you hitler
Fill your heart with love

Trump is an idiot if he does not go after his Enemies. Obongo,MccCain, Clinton, Bush,CIA,The Senate… This will end with his undoing.

thanks, makes me feel good to see people on faceberg speaking like that.

Because they're be sued for manslaughter, reckless endangerment, excessive force, and whatever charges (((they))) could think up.

And the media says the cops are the corrupt ones.

It's not a webm but it scratches the itch…