France is burning

France is burning

Long story short: a dindu got mistreated by a cop while in custody like a week ago and since then the riots won't die down.

Other urls found in this thread:

ipsos.fr/sites/default/files/attachments/globaladvisor_immigration.pdf
thelocal.fr/page/view/too-many-foreigners-in-france-french-say#.UU-a1xxhWnI
lajeunepolitique.com/2013/02/07/what-remains-of-our-douce-france-ipsos-survey-reveals-divisions-concerns/
archive.is/iv7R0
pastebin.com/[deletethisinsert]TGzmYw7E
nordpresse.be/pen-theo-a-ete-sodomise-nos-policiers-francais-francois-hollande/
archive.fo/uWk1a
express.co.uk/news/world/769187/Le-Pen-slams-Hollande-Paris-protest-Theo-leaving-France-brink-civil-war
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4119040/Married-Calais-Jungle-charity-chief-insisted-volunteers-not-sex-migrants-year-long-affair-toyboy-Tunisian-bodyguard-met-camp.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
counter-currents.com/2016/04/de-gaulles-failure/
counter-currents.com/2016/04/de-gaulles-failure-part-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims shout "Allahu Akbar" during large-scale riots in Paris

Le Pen better put out the fires then.

Bobigny (where it all started) 16/2/2017

Bobigny again on the same date

Bobigny 11/2, dindus protesting and vandalizing

Surely, this won't horribly backfire on dindus and lefties

Paris 18/2

Seine-Saint-Denis, 17/2

Barbés, 15/2

Well, they'll be useful as a wake-up call for the rest of Europe at least.
Can't say I care too much about France though.

Goussainville, 14/2

Asnières, 13/2

Argenteuil, 12/

Why contain it?

WEW

race war rising

When isn't France having a massive riot or terrorist attack?

Rouen, 15/2

Paris, 18/2

Any reliable polls coming out? I would imagine this is having an intense polarization effect on Paris.

The dindu in question.

Please let this be the event that kicks off the European race war.

They already surrendered.

This is what diversity gets you. Burned buildings, raped women, feral humans and skyrocketing taxes.

Found this

I urge all french fags to document this and make infographs in french AND english, so that it can be used for anti-immigrant sentiment in other parts of Europe and to encourage rural resistance (which is a code word for white resistance of course) in already cucked states. Pictures, accounts, exposed falsified stories, everything counts.

The only reason that this isn't seeing mainstream press attention is because FakeNews won't report anything that proves The Don right.

Bump.

Looks like the red-pills are dropping in France.
Too bad it's already too late for them.

Yes, but arabs and niggers are retarded. I am sure there is a kikebook goldmine of them filming themselves commiting violence and arson. Where do you think media gets most of its footage for events from? Twitter, kikebook, maybe liveleak and associated websites.

you think the big globalists see their pet brownies and say "jesus Rothchild, we shudda gone with the chinks! look at these ayrabs!"

It's like they didn't learn from the history of Haiti. Oh wait, a lot of us did

ipsos.fr/sites/default/files/attachments/globaladvisor_immigration.pdf

France: 70% of the population think there are too many foreigners & 74% think that Islam is not compatible with french society.
thelocal.fr/page/view/too-many-foreigners-in-france-french-say#.UU-a1xxhWnI
lajeunepolitique.com/2013/02/07/what-remains-of-our-douce-france-ipsos-survey-reveals-divisions-concerns/

So how did it get to this point? The left hates democracy. If there's going to be another revolution and new republic like there always is then lefties and their pets need the guillotine.

Oh and someone please post what I just posted in the French general. Thanks.

Start looking up guillotine schematics.

if nothing else this is great for le pen

who wasn't even white, most likely

Has any lugenpresse even reported on this?

The only thing they report is "muh evil cops"

you think the frogs aren't going to jump at the opportunity to bend over backwards and prove how tolerant they are once more?

Here in germany the media is completely silent on it.

wat

Australia here, this is the first time i've heard of this.

The fire rises
Literally

This map is bait. The riots are only in (dindu areas of) Paris.

and how long until they have wrecked shit in the ghettos and spread to the un-niggerfied areas?

My wife is French. This map is bullshit.

They already tried last week to advance into the city center.

Also: In an (((unrelated))) event a mudslime was shot by a frog soldier trying to enter the Louvre armed with a machete and spraycans.

So i guess it might be a matter of time until the Mona Lisa gets a Hijab an some culture…

archive.is/iv7R0

It's just random hyperbolic map he isn't trying to say every town in the 20387942390874 square kilometers of france is literally exploding

And there would be parasites out there who would say that its acceptable to let that mud deface and destroy everything in the Louvre because "its just, like, white imperialist, like, art, man?"

It would be put to flame with everything else with little care and the world will look a little more ugly.

I wonder when the MSM jews will give it coverage and legitimize it like they did with Ferguson.

Is your wife getting fucked by Jamal?

We don't allow niggers in our city.

The riots are outside of Paris as well, I mean for fuck's sake I even posted plenty of videos and many more are on youtube.

Nantes, 18/2

It looks like this isn't like America where they only destroy their own neigbourhoods. If the niggers are organized and the French aren't organized fighting back, who is pulling the strings? More specifically than just Jews/Soros.

Unions like the CGT, so called anti racist organizations like SOS Racisme, dindu organizations like CRAN, human rights NGO's…

the dindus dindu this every year in paris. we hardly ever hear about it, although sometimes there is a story about 'youths' that sneaks through. hopefully this shit builds in time for the french elections.

Idk all I see is black block lefties in those vids with a few mudslimes mixed in.

While they aren't scared of whites, they know that we despise them so they stay in their own neighbourhoods where cops won't go.

French vigilantes never?
Is it possible for them to uncuck?

State. Police is under state control. If french state want this shut down…it would get shut down. Or what, you think france (as a state) does not have means to shut this down ? France (as state) removed gadafi from libya…france as state can over through foreign governments. You think they can not shut down "youth protests" ?

Who let them in ?

Britbong here, lugenpress hasn't mentioned a word of it

To be fair our press hasn’t had time, it is far more important to discuss which shops on the other side of the world stock the President of America’s daughters range of handbags and which ones do not. We can agree that this is more important news than the country next door being on fire.

Reminder. The French states hates France and hates the French people.

No, but then what's the truth about those ((((((riots)))))) really?

I've been posting the same thing so fucking much I may as well make it a pasta. For the past few years, every single event in France is amplified to make it sound like a fucking civil war. Every single time there's the slightest event, there's talk of total chaos in the streets, which, as a Parisian, I haven't seen yet. There's been attempts on social media to spread disinformation about the stability of France, colored revolution' grade attempts, which are quickly opposed as French people are highly present and reactive on the internet, and those lies don't fly for long, but still, there's been attempts. More and more I'm thinking (((some people))) are testing the waters to see just how much bullshit we can tolerate, how quickly we react to it, and how efficiently they can kickstart a ((((French spring)))).

Pic related anti gay marriage protest brought over a million people in the streets of Paris, there was barely any report of it outside France, even the French government tried to diminish it. Couple niggers burn a car? Total chaos and a civil war planned in the afternoon. Now let's not follow the line of our government that claims everything is fine, and cover up everything that happens. Those riots happen, but they're such small chimpouts they're barely worth mentioning outside of France, it's like shootings in the US. But they certainly are reported in France. But let's not be subject either to the boiling frog effect most French people suffer from: France certainly is no longer France, but France isn't burning yet, and we're still as fine as we can be, it could be a lot better, but also much worse. I'm in the northwest suburbs right now, everything is fine, I'll be taking a walk later on and then get back home without any risk on my life.

And I can see reason for a resurgence of those lies: with a possible victory of Marine Le Pen, the hate against the current president that is at an all time high, the fact no one believes in our government anymore because we all know it's banks and companies holding it by the balls, the French that realize those elections are terrible and no one fucking knows who to vote for, there's a growing parallel economy supported by French people, born out of the desire to get better goods for less money, bypassing large retailers and the government for the illegal tax-free sale of locally produced goods which completely skew the vision of its official economy, and its currency (€)… many things are going to happen in France soon, between a government that wants stability, outside forces that want chaos, and the French people that want change.

Be very careful what you believe about France right now. Just come in here and ask, there are many frenchfags in here that can inform you, no need to listen to the MSM.

So it's all bullshit and France is chugging along just fine?

I had a similar discussion with a swede who lives in malmo..Found out he is a paki.

France is being fucked big time.

Time for France to fuck back

KEK I remember that thread! You seriously got him to admit he's a shitskin?

90% of what your posted are in Île-De-France (aka greater Paris).
It's nowhere near as bad as the map say.

Le Pen is at over 30% in the polls you defeatist niggers, she's been rising rather rapidly in the past six months and she still has several more months to go, every time shit like this happens she goes up a few percentage points. The political climate right now is set in such a way where normalfags are primed for redpilling, and they're getting pilled fast recently. You think Trump had a fucking chance of winning just four years ago? You think Brexit would have passed if it was done just one year beforehand? Not a chance. The zeitgeist is changing quickly, and it doesn't have a leftist tilt.

Why is Bretagne such cucks?

(checked)

When it comes to those riots, it's certainly exaggerated.

They riot in their own no go zones mostly, and only aggravate their own situation. There's been a few chimpouts in Paris (for now only 2, but that's plural enough), and only in places that have fallen to shitskins, albeit it's still Paris so those places are perfectly safe and not no go zones, but that's how far those shitkins would go for a riot, as they wouldn't want to step in the classier parts of Paris, nor even classier suburbs.

So yeah you can say we're chugging alone just fine, though we don't quite like what we're served, but there's no chaos in France just yet.

Do you reckon France will start the civil war first?

If you set the bar lower it's going to make a hole in the ground.
What is your threshold for calling it chaos?

The actual ones are still stockpiled at the Conciergerie in Paris…
France only stopped using the death penalty in 1981 and the method was always the guillotine (save for military execution which was firing squads).

same reason why Irish nationalists are. They want to rebel against their host country even if means destroying themselves
>What? Britain rejected migrants? Well we'll take even more migrants!

Irish republicanism today is FUBAR, but the original idea of wanting an ireland for the irish as it was in 1916 is absolutely legitimate.

It is because the jew controlled media is fucking us that good white men need to get to work and feed the flames by reporting on this shit. If you are capable of doing good work, then fucking make some memes, we're gearing up for elections here, and should the elections fail, then race war might happen. And if europeans fail at both, then say goodbye to your europe because it will fall.

It's been a few years since people started openly talking about it among themselves, and you can even hear it being talked aloud in bars and restaurants. We know shit is going to end in blood, we just don't know what will start it. France is highly explosive and it'll take just one tiny spark to ignite it.

It's not normal, but it's not chaos, and it's contained in their reservations for now. THey burn their own cars like retards, vandalize the little public transportation that dares step in their neighborhood after which it won't for at least a year, and and our medias talk about it. Those actions are purely self-punitive, it doesn't hurt anyone but niggers.

You want chaos? See embed related, THAT was chaos.

Well, embed related shows them not being cucked. They're pretty based, but they're very ignorant too. They have the least amount of shitskins, so they're not seeing them as a threat, unlike those that are forced to deal with them and quickly see the menace. So obviously they won't oppose policies against immigration, because they're not the ones taking them, and multiculturalism, because Briton culture is very strong and hostile to strangers so they don't come to settle in Britanny. Plus they believe Parisians to be racist, and because they do everything to oppose them, well then they're not racist. Because to a Briton, everyone they don't like is a Parisian.

Glad that I don't live in France, what a shithole. Lol.

Good movie. Vigilantism should make a comeback, all the police needs to do is turn a blind eye.

gentilhomme voir

I have created a recipe for nerve gas which would be of great utility to your happening as 2gal(fuck metric) aerosolized by even shitty homemade explosives could kill up to 30,000 in a very densely populated area.

pastebin.com/[deletethisinsert]TGzmYw7E

It is merely unfortunate that it is not completely legal in France as it is in America, c'est la vie.

There is the problem of the language barrier though.

I genuinely believe that the alt-right was the result of gamergate (don't laugh) getting lots of creative young people aware of media bullshit and political agendas and the september 2015 migrant invasion was what steered this section of the internet towards nationalism. It was things like the Gex 'Open Gates' video and Paul Joseph Cuckson combined with Breitbart that built up a large section of the internet who were anti-political correctness. Trump came about at exactly the right time, this massive explosion of the alt-right meant people had an alternative to the Jewish supremacist media which meant their attempts to smear him into the ground failed and he won.

The problem is I don't think that wave has translated to France, because they don't speak English so their situation is probably the equivalent of the 2010-2012 era where anti-establishment feeling was just starting to bubble. Their memes and alternative media are probably pretty gay and weak because it's a much smaller group of people pooling ideas together.

So I'm not that confident Le Pen will win - Hofer didn't and I think it's because of the lack of English.

To be honest it was more /new/ and Holla Forums which created this. Gamergate was merely the newfags introduction to the fact that something wasn't right as a part of the greater injection of faggots and cunts into a hobby which had been a boys only club where they felt safe. The kikes have fucked up in such an obvious way that I still can't believe it. Not only have they started publicly calling for white genocide they burned down the fucking circuses. They shoved what young whites hate most right in their faces so they can't get away from it other than in fucking Dark Souls. That was what brought in new blood but the intellectual movement among young whites started earlier.

Since 2006 or so there had been growing acknowledgement of the racial question in the US due to the work of shit like anrem, gates of vienna, and other blogshit as well as youtube videos and image macros which could be spread easily. The internet consensus that the holohoax didn't real was reached around 2008 to 2010. At that same time the fact that niggers and muds were a standard deviation dumber than whites or japs was also reached in every place that PC didn't control. By 2012 the kike question had come to dominate and by 2014 much of the white men under 30 were pissed. The great mudman invasion has brought this shit to the fore.

My country is really going to shit.

Jew spotted

I know right. I want to get the hell outta here as soon as I can but no plans whatsoever.
I also can't seriously believe almost every politics men here all buys globalism and multiculturalism bullshit. Valls for one saying there is no french culture.

Fuck you France

At least you still have the opportunity to get out. I am premaring to become a police lieutenant.

it's too late for me.

Just look at how Mandelas terrorism group started in South Africa. A "peaceful" protest advanced on a police station with the intent of massacring all the officers inside, they demanded they cease advancing and disperse, they did not.. so they were shot at.

That one event, an event that could so easily be replicated in the US, was the start of the black terrorism campaign and widescale genocide of innocent whites.

Dont let us be South Africa. This is our country. They should be the ones on the run, we should be the ones protesting.

Whenever a black group organizes a "protest" or riots, or gathers outside a police station, use it as your chance to redpill masses of people on what they are really doing. Trying to create the pretext for widescale violent white genocide, and large terrorist campaigns, torture of white children etc etc.

Thats what BLM is. The future black terrorists burning your kid with a blowtorch because hes white and he was forced into an integrated school where hes vulnerable every day.

good

Holy shit France get your shit together.

so the whole city

sorry for your loss

also, Le Pen has no chill
nordpresse.be/pen-theo-a-ete-sodomise-nos-policiers-francais-francois-hollande/

is france still in a state of emergency?

yes

I heard he was rectum ravaged

Thanks for cheering me up by reminding me that repugnant whore Jo Cox is dead.

The "temporary" state of emergency is renewed whenever it's close to the end. So you have things like the army patrolling streets to protect all the damned diversity.

This triggers me.

Thats nice euphemism for "anally raped"

Sodomized with nightstick.

How could anybody believe that cops anally raped a nigger?

Because the cucks really think a white cop suddenly got jungle faggot fever.

Did somebody say the fires are rising?

I wouldn't go to France

Not trying to sound too cynical, but can we believe these polls? Remember what they did with Trump saying he would get BTFO - it was all in an attempt to get people to give up and not even bother going to the polls. That backfired, so is it not possible that they're trying the opposite? Tell people Le Pen will win so that people on the other side will be even more likely to go and try to have her lose.

Even now the sigils are being drawn around the monsters. They were so busy absorbing demonic energy they themselves became demons. They are being bound by Kek. The same shadows they used reach out to them from all locations because they now see them as their own. In short. Be careful what you wish for.

This post did not make any sense at all.

The Vaginal Jew strikes again

I have seen pictures of paris that make it look like detroit. Garbage fucking everywhere mattresses and little slum hovels in the medians of blvds shit skins lolling about. Any frogfag can give me a real life assessment?

why does shit always start in France.

Seems like after an initial happening, in Europe, it always goes to France to really get shit going. Napoleon, WW1, WW2, ect

Clearly this is the fault of slavery.

Yeah don't go to France, vid very relevant.

Countryside is worth seeing. But Paris, yeah, it's like London, all shitskins go to the big cities.

Most of the streets of Paris are just covered with dog shit. We have designated streets for the 'fugees.

Paris is bad, lived there in 2013 and holy fuck all the arabs and africans. some neighborhoods are safe, but goutte d'or and areas like gallieni were outrageous.

Good.

He's like the most acclaimed french director, isn't he?

Was there any proof that actually happened?

Wish I had the time back that I spent reading that post.

Russians hacked the riots

Where is the evidence?

Thank you niggers for being niggers. Keep it up.

You gotta think that an event like this is going to redpill thousands of people in a visceral way. This makes me hopeful that some kind of natural corrective mechanisms can kick in. Multiculturalism is failing so hard that it might end up being incapable of meeting its goals. That's wishful thinking anyway

Don't lose hope. Every time a chimpout occurs, right-wingers are made. Rest assured that Trump's sweep of the relatively white states was as influenced by BLM's self-evident subhuman nature as it was any internet meme.

These events must waking French people up. It may take a miracle, but I have to believe that the miracle miracle will present itself. Pic related.

Here in Germany they went full censorship on these riots. Instead they are shilling for Macron.
You rarely hear, leave alone see anything about it. They are afraid it will fuel the right too.

Now is the time to start making contact with Arms dealers. Visit the United States to use ranges / train . Make a plan to hit them in the chaos that they create. Quick one shot one kill small caliber / silent .

is that a famas?

John Doe. Is that movie any good? Has horrible ratings…

le anonymoose

archive.fo/uWk1a

express.co.uk/news/world/769187/Le-Pen-slams-Hollande-Paris-protest-Theo-leaving-France-brink-civil-war

He was treated the way we ought to be treating all those fucking apes that took up in our homelands.
STOP CENSORING YOURSELVES, THEY ARE NIGGERS

batons aren't dicks user

ebin xD - that cop putting a nigger in his place wasn't rape. you're starting to sound like a cuck.

You mean googles :^)

In soviet russia we use this, turned on of course. Nobody complained ever.

You're not even try to hide your degenerate prisongay faggotry
If you enjoy sticking things in mens asses you are a faggot, fullstop.
get electrocuted queer.

I have a hard time believing that. If so, what is the country of origin of the alleged rapist?

Heil LePen! She sounds pretty on top of things. I just hope that what she said is being heard.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting and ironically making communities shit still makes them shit. reported.

That's not how it works, fag.

Sounds like you think niggers should be given the same respect we give whites.
It doesn't matter where the baton was shoved, it matters that it was shoved.
Frenchmen are all a bunch of effeminate fruitcake cucks, they should have given him a new asshole where his neck is and shoved the baton down that.
Any retaliation against the mud-invasion from whites is A-OK in my book.

more like

Looks like America might have competition for best wall.

Don't leave. Don't back down. Your country needs you now more than ever. National Front can win the election!

you hit people with soldering irons?

Frankly, I think the "alt-right" is pretty much just a leftist boogeyman and anyone who tells you they're a "member of the alt-right" is just trolling.

Except the cop didn't mistreat the dindu, video shows that the dindu was lying.

California here, I haven't heard anything about this until just now

LePen can win. Vote! Good luck, frogs!

This.
Don't let the shils demoralize you.

Dude.

French women are in the vast majority leftists.
Every single one I talked to is appalled by how the dindu got treated.
My sister talks to girls from 15 to 25 on some group and they are ALL lesbians, commies, vegans, pro immigration, pro abortion, pro trannies, pro faggotry, pro everything.

If you ever ever thought French women were "redpilled", you're dead wrong.
They're even worse than the Swedish #notyourwomen.
They clearly say that they want to be the migrants women.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4119040/Married-Calais-Jungle-charity-chief-insisted-volunteers-not-sex-migrants-year-long-affair-toyboy-Tunisian-bodyguard-met-camp.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

Women of a society are only as good as the men of that society.

It's been burning for 2 years now, and nothing's ever changed. France is such a shithole now, just let it burn like Sweden. Nothing of Value ever happened there.

deserved quads

nope, i really like dindu, it is just as good as nigger.

>>>/cuckchan/

ur tone's all wrong

No, women are always shit. They are mindless creatures that need to be taken care of like a pet or a child. You don't take what they say seriously, you just tell them to calm down ad you take care of things.
There are no redpilled women.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Dindu nuffins are a proud and longstanding tradition since like 2013, fuck off.

their volunteers donate pussy

my anger has been confused into laughter
I don't even like britan

yeah, for specific purposes.
dindu should not replace "nigger" when referring to apoidic subhumans as a whole however

Still nothing in Dutch news about the situation in France. They spent most of the news timeslot making fun of Trump.

My sides are completely destroyed.

All of this wouldn't have happened if France just stayed under German occupation but nooooo the Frogs had to have their freedumb.

What did they even say freedom specifically was back then? Wasn't Germany far less stifling towards freedoms than communism?

Don't generalize. A lot of us fought on the good side. And Petain, even after having fought the Germans in WWI, had the intelligence to understand who the good guys were.
I don't blame De Gaulle, though he should have known better. He perfectly understood what kind of despicable kike Churchill actually was, and didn't want the UK into EU as he understood that would have been an american (read zionist) trojan.

either the nog did something or was going to do something
anyway, he had it coming, consider this "precrime"

If you have forgotten France, now is the time. Who do you think these secondary queers are?

This image doesn't fit the God Emperor. He doesn't drink at all.

You're all going to be juiced.

What you wrote is exactly correct but I DO blame De Gaulle!

How can naive and stupid can a General be? You cannot work for the Atlanto-Zionists and then after that fight the same Atlanto-Zionists like De Gaulle naively tried to do. That's just not how it works, useful idiots always get discarded as De Gaulle was during May 68.

Good article about De Gaulle:

counter-currents.com/2016/04/de-gaulles-failure/
counter-currents.com/2016/04/de-gaulles-failure-part-2/

I have no idea what you're on about user.

I'm all over the blastation and it comes down to being full Holla Forums. You have made it to the dance.

k

No. It is time to go fully nuclear.

Women will jump on anything that's popular. Right now, leftists cuckery if popular. So women become leftists. It's really that black/white.

This is why patriarchy is a necessity. Bitches need to be kept in constant check my strong males.

De Gaulle was naive but was a genuinely good guy though. He underestimated the Atlanto-Zionists or didn't completely understand them, and was convinced he could raise France as a third world power between US and USSR. Identifying the zionist threat at that time was probably not as easy as it is today. However I agree that he should have understood that Hitler's Germany was a completely different thing that what he fought during WWI, and his failure in doing so will cost countless lives if not the complete eradication of the white race.

There are some amazing, outstanding women in nationalist movements. Most of women are very prone to fall for any kind of degenerate, mondialist propaganda because of their natural propensity for compassion. But there is a significant number of exceptions to this, that needs to be accounted for.

YEAR OF THE [GALLIC] FIRE COCK

they shoved a baton up his ass for days.

if only more were like these hero cops

Le Pen can win, don't be shy and go vote

But it is, you nigger. The AfD is first or second in most states, and they get more support by the day. Björn Höcke has called for the end of Holohoax guilt-culture. Petry wants to end stigmatism of the word Völkisch. Two years ago the AfD announced they were representatives for pan-Germanism. Last year the FPÖ almost won the election. Just because the government is shit doesn't mean the people are too. So fuck off you defeatist shill

You got an interesting idealised version of what the AfD actually does or wants.

GOOD LUCK LE FROGS

They are a stepping stone, no the end-all-be-all. That being said I know they support Israel and most members are cuckservatives and muh direct democracy, but that doesn't mean everything they advocate should be disregarded.

Just in time to add to Sweden's burning.

IT'S OK GUYS, EVERYTHING IS FINE IN FRANCE! TAKE IT FROM A REAL FRENCH GUY, RIOTS ARE OK.

France pretty much invited 1/3 of Africa to vote in their elections and become citizens.

He's a big guy

I almost agree but plenty of male normiees jump on anything that's popular, even if it's being effeminate leftst starbucks drinker.

Don't take me wrong, but males are guilty of that stuff aswell.

to add some context
The French pretty much protest something everyother weekend

You know what I've noticed ?

Look at the family history of those male normies.

Broken family, every single time. Either single mom, or were raised by a cuck/closet homo "step-dad".

This is coming from a guy raised by a single mom. The struggle is real, I see it fuck people up all the time.