The Trump Presidency: RIP

PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS

Fairly long article, including a little history. Here are a few highlights, without the history:

archive.is/9oLWM

foreignpolicyjournal.com /2017/02/18/the-trump-presidency-rip/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/kincora-boys-home-historic-abuse-inquiry-to-examine-abuse-claims-a7057116.html
globalresearch.
archive.fo/7U42q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like pedo republicans. Every time Lindsey Graham or Mcain opens their mouth it's because Cuck Schumer told them to. He's got all the polaroids of them fucking kids. If the pedo stuff ever gets out in the mainstream there'll be revolution. That's why the Fake News term was created, to discredit the Pizzagate story. Now that it backfired the presstitutes are super butthurt about it.

Roberts seems pretty blackpilled though since I guess he actually likes Democracy. I can't think of anything better than democracy going the way of the dodo. We can still revere the founding fathers and give a distinctly classical American flavor to Fascism. Also there's no way Trump gets removed from power without open revolt.

Does anyone else here thinks that by the end of this year most of th U.S. will be aware of the jewish question ?

Literally who?

Here's the problem with every fucking politician who shilled for either the Left or the Right; if your candidate wasn't your favorite and you said you'd accept whoever won, then why all this talk about forming a coup to upend a legitimate election with underhanded tactics by "deep state" operatives?

Anyone calling for deep state activity to interfere with the nation's decision and process should be looked at as treasonous. Also, if the "democratic process" as only good when it works for pedos, RINOs and librards, why does the deep state exist? Why is there a shadow government in place?

I hope Pizzagate catches fire and immolates these faggots.

I'm just waiting for Assange to sperg out. I think he's probably still alive and has some monster dirt he hasn't even dished out yet.

If the pizzafaggots try and get him he's probably gonna dump the politicians fucking children pics.

Trump will do press conference calling them out.

Assistant Secretary of Treasury under Reagan. Various stints with MSM in late 70s and 80s. Bunch of education credentials, for what they're worth.

Probably knows at least a little about how the system works.

And that's where this guy screwed up. Trump knows damn well what the true power structure in this country is, and has for many years. He knew what he was getting himself into. This is why all of his maneuvers have been to force the deep state out into the open, and they are stupidly allowing it to happen. They have forgotten that they may only rule by deception; the people do not and have not ever approved of their rule. They are illegitimate rulers, and they have forgotten this basic fact. They attempted to rule without the Sword of Damocles hanging over their heads, and are going to be ejected from their position as a result. If it comes to open blows, Trump wins, period. If they start barreling towards an impeachment, Trump has already demonstrated there is nowhere he won't go. Expect to see a massive pedo-purge in that situation. Expect to see it happen anyway eventually, but certainly he's not going to use it unless he has to until he has consolidated his power.

not really.

the power from the services comes from the fact that they are elusive and discreet and possibly not involved. if they expose themselves to destroy trump, even if they succeed, they destroy themselves.

How many times in Chinese history have the peasants been told by the Imperial administrators that God sides with the Emperors, so their rebellion will fail? These dumb kikes are a thousand times more corrupt and frail than even the dumbest of Chink imperials, so this will be easy.

not to mention they are the ones that destroyed the fear of god in the hearts of the plebs.

That's up to us. How secure Trump is is directly proportional to how worried they are about the public coming after them. If everyone knows about Pizzagate, their hands will be tied and they won't be able to do anything. If they think they can cover it up and get away with an impeachment they'll try it on. The ball is in our court, we can do things that Trump can't.

I think his blackpilled perpective is more realistic than him playing 9001D Backgammon. Trump doesn't hit back with equal force when the media froths at the mouth calling him a liar, a Russian puupet, and evil incarnate. He just doesn't fucking hit back. He tries to brush it off and hold his composure. He'll occassionally lightly rip on them or call them fake news, but it's a weak response in comparison and the media gets more bold to attack him and escalate their blatant lies. It seems like he thinks if he doesn't respond, people will see him as having moral high ground, but all I see are the ravenous lefties getting more intense.

I agree with Roberts. Being a businessman doesn't make one a good politician, and this grotesque shit is what politics is.

These kikes thought they could stand up to Andrew Jackson, and he crushed them. The office of the president has only grown stronger since then. They don't stand a fucking chance against someone like the Don who just doesn't give a fuck.

Well the angry paid hordes of pinko lefties rioting and marching DO give a fuck and will tear this country apart if not put down firmly.

Trump already said if flynn wasnt talking to the russians he would have ordered him to, because thats his job.

And from whence comes this retardation that nixon is comparable to Trump?

Let them have their "fun". Once all the traitors have been purged, they will all (and I mean ALL–they know the identities of EVERYONE involved top to bottom-AI face recognition has come a very long way) go to prison for a very long time for all of their crimes.

Sage

Interesting, to an extent. We all know that the "deep state" or "shadow government" (jews by any other name…) are dead set on fucking Trump over. They likely realized early on that a simple JFK style hit wouldn't work (probably why nothing like that was attempted this weekend at that rally) because the people would immediately be up in arms and KNOW something was going on and would over throw the government immediately. The jews wouldnt be able to control the reaction as it would be nation wide, the military would refuse to fire on civies, the civies wouldnt even target the police or military unless they got in the way honestly (unlike leftist mobs that go out of their way to try to fight with those branches), and would instead head straight for every political figures house they knew was corrupt and murder them all. Which would destroy the jews control methods over night. Hell even Soros would likely be caught up in it all and executed in his own home.

So, we all knew they wouldn't take that route as it would end in their loss of power. Which leaves only subversion and deposing the president through (((legal))) means to try to justify it as legitimate. Hoping to avoid the backlash. So it doesnt surprise me that the "muh russian" narrative has refused to die, and that they're doing everything they can to try to turn Trump's people against him. I would personally expect stories to start coming out that try to push that further, Trump not building the wall, or repealing niggercare, or lowering taxes, cause ya know he hasnt done all those things in the whole month he's been in office. Its the same vein that the "omg like, it costs so much to protect his wife and kid! WE NEED TO STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THAT! See!? hes just another fatcat politician eating up tax money!" Of course this backfired already and people are mocking the MSM for it and pointing out all of king niggers lavish vacations for his family that cost millions of dollars and so on. But expect them to keep trying their hardest to drive wedges in his base over the next month. They're hoping they can paint him as a traitor and fat cat and breaking promises, to stifle the rebellion that would follow him being removed from office

My REAL question is, who do they expect to put in his place? Normally the next in line would be the VP, and lets face it, Pence can be controlled easily. But at the same time, they'd have to warp HIM up in the whole "muh russia" thing to and consider him an illegitimate president since "muh he benefited from russian haxxoring!" Which would mean he would be out to. So, do they claim Hillary won after all? Or do they simply put in Ryan as president knowing hes the goodest of goys?

I guess it comes down to the power plays going on behind the scenes. Are the cuntons trying to hamfist and force their way back into the white house like this? Or have they stepped out of the way? Is this why the witch has kept a very low (((humble))) profile lately and why they've closed the clinton foundation? Is it to try to make her look like she actually moved on and then she can come back and, again, (((humbly))) accept the (((governments))) decision to put her in as president?

Either way, no matter what they do its GOING to end in revolution. It will be far to obvious what really happened. These stupid kikes are playing with fire and they're gonna get burned. And thank fuck for that.

What are you doing, (((user)))?

It was also believed in chinese culture that the country going to shit (e.g. crops, water, general living and shit) was a sign that the emperor had lost the mandate of heaven within those time periods. One, I forget which it was, started because their laws and punishments were so draconian that it finally drove a general to finally say "fuck it, I'm going to die anyways. Might at well rebel".

That's nothing more than unrealistic, LARPy bullshit at this point.

It's a real possibility. The JQ meme is slowly spreading on the right. Unfortunately, it's meeting a high degree of resistance.
Martin Luther wrote a whole book about why Jews suck. It is obvious that Jews somehow managed to cleverly create this Israel First mentality that is prevalent among evangelicals. If someone could prove this, then the right will most likely go full NatSoc.

Even without that smoking gun, Hitler's reception has improved a thousandfold in the great normalfag beyond. Pic related.

He's blackpilled insofar as he thinks democracy is being subverted and democracy is being twisted to his opponents betterment. He isn't taking into account there's multiple revolutionary movements in the United States though. Its not like Trump getting out of power and the ensuing revolution is an auto-win for Bolsheviks. It's actually better for us if democracy crumbles because the military will be much more sympathetic to a message like ours than to a message that some commie is spreading about transgender spics.

Trump is a good guy and he cares about the people, and if we win we'd definitely free him, but I would gladly trade Trump for a real fuhrer rising from the ashes of a second Civil War.

Kek, get int in the oven, Schlomo.
>>>/oven/

I like PCR and to an extent he is very knowledgeable about deep state workings, and has been for years. But he's also a boomer, and with that comes a requisite amount of retardation about the state of the old media. It begins when he says
That's when my skepticism peaks. What households are these and why do they matter? The only people still watching TV and reading the papers are near-retiring and powerless couch potato boomers. Everyone else is wise to the MSM's bullshit by now, or at the very least bored of it and seeking alternatives. Trump was wise to pick fights with the MSM and provide counter information, something he does deliberately and often, which PCR seems to overlook. Trump has already capitalized on the media's lies to not only discredit them, but increase loyalty to him. Trump knows everything this guy knows and then a whole fuckload more.

Nice dubs. With all that in mind though why the fuck is Trump playing small-ball with these pricks? Trump could go authoritarian as fuck and the people would support him. He could revoke broadcast licenses, use state apparatuses to harass media members, bar entire organizations from entering WH press events, I mean fuck he could tell the NY national guard to trash CNN's HQ and they would fucking do it.

He could revoke H1B visas and cripple the tech giants that fuck with him, purge the CIA with layoffs, etc. I don't get why he's wearing the kid gloves with the fuckheads that shit JFK in the face.

The guy is citing NYT, WaPo, CNN, Kike Kristol and Moby as having veracity for christsakes. Only the diehard progs that need to die believe this bullshit.

i also love this one

this was for

Remember the tale of the olld bull and the young bull? Trump is an old bull.

scofield bible + israel lobbying + excursions to israel planned by their cucked churches where brainwashed evangelicals work for free for jews.

this is part of the rabbit hole they've been digging anyway.

skip to ~35:00 in vid related to see one such excursion. you can also skip towards the end if you wanna see the "you can't do nuffin bout it goyim" response to get your blood boiling.

When will that bubble burst? i.e. incriminating photos/videos. You can doctor pretty much anything with today's tech.

If I was a powerful man getting blackmailed… I'd make up some photos/vids of an enemy doing the same kind of thing… and then threaten to release that. It would eventually discredit the entire blackmail industry when the public realizes you can make up any shit.

Is he walking yet then? That's what rustles my jimmies about it is I'm sick of him just dancing around these pricks will they ask shit like "lol why does Trump even need Secret Service also here's 10 ways Trump could die and Hillary could win"

Like dude these people wanna gut your family like a trout and publicly crush your bones and the bones of every white man into dust while they laugh. Stop yelling at them start punishing.

You're a fucking idiot.

His assessment of the media being an arm of the deep state is true.

He fails to point out that, like is saying, the reason why politicians even in Trump's own party are trying to take him down is because they are blackmailed pedophiles. That is a fact, we already have evidence of how this system has been used for decades or more in the UK independent.co.uk/news/uk/kincora-boys-home-historic-abuse-inquiry-to-examine-abuse-claims-a7057116.html

The way to defeat the deep state is:

- Capturing low-level cronies involved in the trafficking of children used for the hidden camera stings. The camera stings are how the deep state builds up a web of blackmailed pedophiles - they are likely to assign the blackmail-ees orders based on aptitude of the captured pedophile. If they are well-educated and good at public speaking, they will groom them for office and use media contacts and donors to elevate them to power. But there is likely less intelligent pedophiles they have blackmailed who they use for other jobs like burglaries & low-level hits. Those dumber pedophiles are more likely to slip up and get caught. It would be a good idea, when any pedophile or pedophile ring is caught, to interrogate them for links to the elites in the hopes of making a deal to catch the bigger fish.

- Creating incentives for those within the deep state to leak on each other. Could be massive monetary incentive (like wesearchr) or it could be immunity if they testify.

- Make more and more people aware of the blackmailing of pedophile politicians to increase the anxiety among the deep state and their puppets AND to make it more likely for unsuspecting citizens to catch them. Make memes, infographics and videos about the blackmailing of pedo politicians. Use historical examples such as the westminster/MI5 blackmail, Marc Dutroux/Belgium pedo ring etc

- Doing online campaigns to expose media hypocrisy and corruption, in order to ruin their credibility and therefore power.

My point, and Roberts', isn't that Trump getting out of power would be bad for us, it's that Trump isn't doing anything to STAY in power. He's not fighting back against the media hard enough and seems naive about how far they (deep state, media, etc) will be willing to go to remove him. We'll see in the coming weeks if he's successful or not.

The mandate of heaven was a funny concept in Chinese governance/religion.
You either had it or you didn't and there was no authority or group who could tell if you did or not.

That much is definitely true. I'm getting sick of Trump being the bigger man. I want a petty tyrant who exacts revenge orders of magnitude greater than the slights they receive. I don't want a news conference ass chewing I want Neo-Goebbels to start shuttering newspapers and pumping deep state propaganda assets like Schlinder for info.

WHY ISN'T TRUMP KILLING HERETICS
I can't tell if you're a shill or a sperg

Sperg I guess. I'm just mad Flynn got ousted since he was /ourguy/. I was expecting more retaliation from it then we got.

The ICE raids are delicious though.

patience. Letting the media constantly destroy themselves by proving how much of a shit they are and how untrustworthy the left is will have the normies cheering when DOTR comes.

Take a look at some of his chess moves. Especially stuff like the traps hes been laying.

88D

PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS HAS FUCKING DEMENTIA. I had to write this asshole TWICE, to tell him, THE ONION was the source of astory and later, what the Onion is, because the dumb old bastard didn't know. But that showed me, that he doesn't know anyone in Washington anymore. He just looks at websites the same as you, except, he isn't all there mentally anymore. As such, his talking about fucking Russians, is no surprise. He's having a flashback to 1981 and probably filling his diaper.

Just checking this ID.

H-HI H-HITLER BABE

When do we turn 4cuck into a smoldering heap of rubble?

It needs to be done. But.. Ideally.. Before that is done it would be nice if there was a massive red pill spam campaign.

Fuck that, these 4cucks are spamming this board as much as the trsodomites did. 4cuck needs to burn.

I think he cucked out pretty quick.

globalresearch. ca/the-neocons-and-the-deep-state-have-neutered-the-trump-presidency-its-over-folks/5575033

/snip

The Neocon run ‘deep state’ has now forced Flynn to resign under the idiotic pretext that he had a telephone conversation, on an open, insecure and clearly monitored, line with the Russian ambassador.

And Trump accepted this resignation.

Ever since Trump made it to the White House, he has taken blow after blow from the Neocon-run Ziomedia, from Congress, from all the Hollywood doubleplusgoodthinking “stars” and even from European politicians. And Trump took each blow without ever fighting back. Nowhere was his famous “you are fired!” to be seen. But I still had hope. I wanted to hope. I felt that it was my duty to hope.

But now Trump has betrayed us all.

Remember how Obama showed his true face when he hypocritically denounced his friend and pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr.? Today, Trump has shown us his true face. Instead of refusing Flynn’s resignation and instead of firing those who dared cook up these ridiculous accusations against Flynn, Trump accepted the resignation. This is not only an act of abject cowardice, it is also an amazingly stupid and self-defeating betrayal because now Trump will be alone, completely alone, facing the likes of Mattis and Pence – hard Cold Warrior types, ideological to the core, folks who want war and simply don’t care about reality.

Again, Flynn was not my hero. But he was, by all accounts, Trump’s hero. And Trump betrayed him.

He is not wrong, you know. The barker did not bite. I am not surprised. Now he will likely provoke Russia and we will fall into another Cold War. Maga.

something like this?

No wonder the quote is from "Remarks On The Clinton Campaign of Destruction", 10/13, West Palm Beach, Florida: archive.fo/7U42q
www . youtube . com/watch?v=TZ_eV2TRlOg
But Roberts is wrong here. No matter how it looks now, Trump's army was being assembled by Andrew Breitbart and Steve Bannon long before he even decided to run.

OP here. This thread got thrown the anchor. I get why.

The author is informative regarding the inner workings of the Deep State, but is defeatist in tone. He is blackpilled, not redpilled. I almost didn't post this. Time will tell whether or not any of what he foretells turns out to be true. My prayers are with the God Emperor.

Evangelical Christians have big issues. They're not white niggers necessarily, but they're given to pomp and circumstance. You'll note that once an Evangelical church attains status, the preachers and pastors usually give into the finer things associated with high status life and conspicuous consumption and they don't do as much reinvesting in the community (or in their own churches) as was popular among WASP churches back 100 years ago. Yes, now Episcopal and Presbyterian churches are likely pozzed as they come and throwing a cent in the coffers is going to mean half of it goes to maintaining the church - building and organization - and the other half to shit like third world aid and lefty pet causes.

Evangelicals do the same things only without as many explicitly lefty causes. They still throw money at the third world, they still do third world missions, and in fact third world missions are more popular in Evangelical and Mormon churches (or Mormon """churches""" if you like) than just about anywhere else because of a few things: numbers in church attendance, funding, and strength of conviction. My understanding is some wise ass and likely jaded Evangelical pastors out of seminary school some years back got together with marketing sorts, and the result is the churchianity experience. It's a literal formula that most Evangelical churches have adopted in part or whole since that time.

Beside which, their support for Israel doesn't come just from taking bribes from Zionist organizations although there is that too, or from their preferred Bible which was actually sponsored by Zionist Jews. But Evangelist eschatology states that Christ can only return if the kingdom or state of Israel - that's not terribly well defined, but whatever - exists in physical form for his coming to deliver rapture. That's their brand of millennarianism, and it's particularly shitty and influential. Literally the only reason they want Israel to continue existing is they believe that it is the way to the heavenly kingdom, and that the Earth is Sodom and Gomorrah again and so it's irredeemable. Rapture is the only way out and by the Evangelical's reckoning, all the good boys and girls ride an escalator up to the pearly gates while all the worst sinners, atheists, and abusers are left stranded here on a dying planet.