Evangelical's pro-Israel voice gets louder in Trump era

Evangelical's pro-Israel voice gets louder in Trump era

'Evangelicucks try to turn the Glorious Trump Era into an Era of Neoconservatism 2.0
We can't let them get away with this!

This is what Evangelicals really believe! That a Jewgod cursed them for not supporting Jews enough!

archive.is/t23Ky

In case any Deus Vult LARPer will show up and profess that Cucktholicism is better than Evangelicism: "From the Christian confession that there can be only one path to salvation, however, it does not in any way follow that the Jews are excluded from God’s salvation because they do not believe in Jesus Christ as the Messiah of Israel and the Son of God. That the Jews are participants in God’s salvation is theologically unquestionable, but how that can be possible without confessing Christ explicitly, is and remains an unfathomable divine mystery."archive.is/IMrwS

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/vcGWA
youtube.com/watch?v=H5p8mZ-HN-0
archive.is/g2sVN
medium.com/opacity/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
archive.is/fzK2M
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/christians-still-feel-need-cater-support-zionist-jews-puppets-government-like-trump-cruz-mccain-etc/182859
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 11:12-25
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/report-trump-connected-to-hasidic-court-whose-founder-lived-in-gold-palace/2016/11/10/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Trumps-election-heralds-coming-of-Messiah-says-Deri-472282
forward.com/news/360640/religious-right-trump-is-king-cyrus-freeing-the-jews/
breakingisraelnews.com/67748/biblical-numerology-predicts-trump-will-usher-messiah/
breakingisraelnews.com/77992/trump-victory-prophesied-kabbalah-says-mystical-rabbi/
breakingisraelnews.com/78148/new-poll-shows-90-pro-israel-evangelicals-support-trump/
breakingisraelnews.com/64191/rabbinic-scholars-weigh-meaning-trumps-candidacy-jewish-world/
breakingisraelnews.com/81931/famous-rabbi-predicts-trumps-divine-mandate-will-bring-peace-undo-obamas-betrayals/
breakingisraelnews.com/78372/bin-exclusive-sanhedrin-asks-putin-trump-build-third-temple-jerusalem/
forward.com/news/354530/why-these-jewish-mystics-think-god-helped-trump-win/
breakingisraelnews.com/78288/trump-upset-victory-divinely-sent-begin-messianic-process-rabbis/
jta.org/2017/01/10/news-opinion/politics/evangelicals-to-push-pro-israel-moves-in-dc-as-trump-presidency-nears
breakingisraelnews.com/78667/trump-prophesied-leader-will-unite-christians-radical-islam/
timesofisrael.com/mystical-zohar-predicts-trump-victory-israel-gop-head-reveals/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This train of thought is idiotic. Do the Evangelicals really not realize that modern Jews are not biblical Jews, but are Pharisees? The exact people Jesus condemned in the bible?

"But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 10:33

Oh, great. Another thread with pagans and christians bitching and moaning at each other.

We cannot be silent on this for the sake of harmony. The kind of Evangelicals who have so blindly supported Bush II. et al. have caused far too much damage for us to be silent just in order to achieve some fake harmony.

I don't mind you calling out the evangelicals one bit, they're cancer. I just wish the discussion could be a tad more nuanced than usual.

It's not about harmony, its about your thread about to be derailed in an endless debate about scripture, and the actual point of the thread will be missed.

There really isn't any nuance to be had. All Christcucks are race traitors (or Semites).

Contrast this with Christ's actual teaching on this subject:
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

I can't think of a single Christian around here who will defend these fucking heretics. Most of these faggots are descended from the roundheads or scandies. Their blood is cucky and that is where the problem comes from. They need to die along with the liberals.

Ah, honestly, I don't care too much about these squabbles over what some Jews have written about their Jewgod in their Jewbooks. I basically see it like William Luther Pierce:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/

Because it's the deeds, not the words that matter. It is not necessary to say "I accept Christ" if you already act as Christ said one should.

Now fuck off D&C shill.

So the Jews are saved because they act as Christ said one should?

That's where you're wrong

In any case, the Jews actions in rejecting Jesus show that they are not the ancestors of the Biblical Jews

*descendants

Kikes being saved in Catholicism is a post VII heresy and was never promulgated or taught by the Magisterium.

It's not actually nor has it ever has been a Catholic doctrine. Nostra Aetate reiterates that the Church is the New Israel.

You just fell for the Jewish lie that the Catholic Church changed its position at Vatican II

Thas rite!

Daily reminder that Pence is (((Evangelical))).

This thread is going into the chamber.
>>>/gaschamber/

If you still maintain the structure extant in the Vatican is in accord with the Catholic faith whole and inviolate, there is no hope for you.

Jesus answered, “The one who has dipped his hand into the bowl with Me will betray Me. 24The Son of Man will go just as it is written about Him, but woe to that man by whom He is betrayed. It would be better for him if he had not been born.” 25Then Judas, who would betray Him, said, “Surely not I, Rabbi?” Jesus answered, “You have said it yourself.”…

matthew 26:23-25

tl:dr: somebody has to play the asshole, but just because an asshole is necessary, it doesn't mean that who does it will not pay in the end for it.

Bump

Kill yourself you miserable fucking Kike.

You mean Judeo-Christians?

He means you Shlomo.

evangelicals are our greatest ally :^)

Reminder the Zionist Christians are useful idiots.

If they only knew the truth.

WLP liked people from the Christian Identity movement though, because of their willingness to use violence in overthrowing ZOG.

Being Christian is just as dirty a secret as being gay. If you are a scraping christcuck, SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHUT UP and stop being a drain.

I wasn't defending it, but you're wrong in saying that Nostra Aetate was a rejection of supercessionism.

Don't start attacking me just because you fell for a kike meme.

IMAGINE unironically following a religion where all significant events occurred in the middle east and the god was a jewish proto-leftist

As soon as we started winning I knew the evangelicucks would be an issue. They have the mind of the kike so they will subvert anything good and white to protect their "chosen" identity. The are perfectly groomed Semitic cattle. and their communities reinforce the ideology through emotion. We have to break them slowly.

Modern day Jews are descendants of the Pharisees, autistic hyper Jews who rejected Christ and thus broke their pact with god.
Instead of coming to terms with the messiah like all the other sects of Judaism, they decided to become SUPER autistic and founded the heretical-heathenish-blasphemous-kikey rabbinic Judaism, which we all identify as just regular Judaism. Most of the "the goyim are cattle and slaves" shit comes from the Talmud, the central text of rabbinic Judaism (which they say was just ancient oral traditions, but in actuality they were just making shit up).
Rabbinic Judaism is the Baal/Moloch-worshiping kike religion we loathe today, whereas ancient Judaism was more akin to orthodox Christianity.
Keep in mind the whole reason Jesus preached about not being a shitheel was because the Hebrews were pushing their luck with the Romans so much they almost got genocided multiple times. He basically told them to not be a bunch of cloistered, well, Jews, and the ones who accepted that became Christians. The ones who didn't continued to be kikes and literally founded their own kikier version of Judaism that was so far removed from the original that it could barely be considered Abrahamic.
You can accuse Christians of persecuting and destroying native European religions, but you can't accuse them of associating and working with the Jews as we know them today, because they were mortal enemies. Jews were more persecuted by Christians than fucking Muslims for god's sake.
This new Kike-Friendly version of Christianity is a Jewish invention from the latter half of the 20th century, started by Zionists and (((Evangelicals))) who just wanted to get shekels and support for their Zionist plans in Palestine.

modern jews are khazar turk slav mongrels and the biblical kikes are just as bad but less effective with kikery because they are more brown. jews have always been a problem but they became out of control when the talmud was created and the khazars converted.

Come on. Just drop the kike.
https:// youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=1h13m39s
https:// youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=1h26m22s
https:// youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=1h28m26s
I bet the more strident Christians who use manipulative verbal arguments to support their ideology would get similar lineage results. That should tell you something.

It is madness and brainwashing. No matter how many times you show them, in the Bible, in Jesus' own words, they still won't believe it and will rapidly attack you or put their hands over their ears "LA LA LA! I'M NOT LISTENING!" It is just like Soviet active measures pushing leftism in the United States.

How is that relevant to anything he said?

How is it not?

Daily reminder that all human religions are ultimately humans bullshitting each other and arguing about it, especially Abrahamic derived religions, is a waste of time.
This no true christian/jew/muslim/ meme needs to stop.

Are there gooder goyim than evangelicals?

The balls on this shabbos goy

They worship the Anti-Christ.

Your whole post implies that the Jews before this, the Jews of the Old Testament, were somehow appealing. They weren't. Those Jews for the most part had the ethos of parasites and bullies, not creators and warriors.

Isaiah 60:16

No, they do not realize, because evangelical christianity is a scam run by some cryptokikes and good goys. Not only does it let them make billions from gullible burgers but also ensures a strong and persistent lobby in the US government. It exploits the weak and naive mindset that a lot of serious Christians are prone to.

Wow. I'm as anti-Christian as they come, and even I'm kind of shocked by that. The thing is that evangelicals are buying it. Christians United For Israel has 3 million members.

cufi.org

We could organize a raid to spread info and memes that the Talmud says that Jesus is in hell boiling in feaces/semen according to the Talmud

Technically those weren't "Jews" as known today because there wasn't Talmud around, and were still a congregation of twelve tribes.

Cacophany of Christian Cuckolds, aka Good Goyim Face the Question that Destroys Cucks for Christ

archive.is/vcGWA

Christians value faith over blood, value the religion they choose over the race they intrinsically are, and thus espousal of Christendom is nothing more than an open acknowledgement of willingness to sacrifice blood for faith, willingness to sacrifice their people to their cult.
Christianity was never good, everything about it which espouses merit was derived from traits and traditions born of the European pagan societies which dominated the Western world, and represented thousands of years of European cultural dominance, prior to the creation of Christianity by foreign Semitic peoples.
Christianity is inherently non-European in character - always has been so, and always will be so.

Everything Christians espouse and claim to believe is a lie. Christianity is the faith of the traitor, and now, the cuckold. Nothing more. It has no merits which are inherent to itself.
Any modern European man who calls himself a Christian for any purpose other than acquisition of power is a traitor to his people.

Whatever label you want to give them, my criticism remains. Reading their accounts, these aren't people who were praiseworthy, and their cult-like religion was narcissistic to the extreme.

Even the decent characters in the Old Testament like Job become metaphorical punching bags for Yahweh, or otherwise contrast with such a nasty fucking religion.

Where did the Talmud come from, Jew?

Sage.

Reported for intl.

There is no such thing as a zionist Christian.

This 60 minutes video Christians of the Holy Land is one of the best videos ever to persuade Christians that Israel has no regard for their religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=H5p8mZ-HN-0

The Israelis went ballistic over the news story, with the Israeli Ambassador trying to get it shut down. They actually interview him there.

Bob Simon was Jewish, but he did at least two outstanding videos exposing Israel. He treats Christians with more regard and respect than most Christians themselves show their fellows.

That's not an argument you Semitic whelp.

It's almost as if most people who claim to be Christians have no idea what kind of life Christ led or what he actually taught.

Which is funny, because plenty of us who don't claim to be Christians have a good grasp on it - and when we note it, its almost as if the people who come out to claim to be Christian and counter-signal us are actually the fucking imbeciles serving the Jew.
Huh, really makes ya think.

B-but Bulbasaur and Mike Enoch said that wasn't true!

williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic .com/on-christianity-censored-section-of/

You need to go deeper.

WHERE DID THE TALMUD COME FROM?

It came from the Jews - who were verminous scum long before the Talmud was ever created, the Talmud being nothing more than a written form of the oral traditions of the kikes prior to their defeat and subsequent enslavement of their ruler-caste in Babylon. The Jews were never good.

Stupid goyim. Luring evangelicucks to side with Trump was our plan from the beginning. Now have more niggers when we defunded PP and more war for our Greatest Ally.

Yes, the Talmud is awful - but that's not the point.

The point is, where did it come from? When you understand that, you understand that the Jews were always pieces of shit, and that this "B-B-But modern kikes aren't real kikes bro!" shit espoused by Christians to try to desperately defend their foreign Semitic religion (which derives directly from Judaism) is worthless.

Whether modern Jews are religiously equivalent to the ancient Jews is irrelevant, because the ancient Jews were ethnically vermin just like their modern-day descendants. The Christian attempt at defense in the form of "ancient Jews weren't Jews like today's Jews are goyim! they were the true Jew and totally not pieces of shit like the modern kikes, I swear goy!" is toothless within this context.

The Talmud is simply the written form of the oral traditions of the ancient kikes, which were as verminous and nefarious - if not MORE verminous and nefarious, in fact - as their modern descendants; thus, there is no escape: Christianity derives directly from the beliefs of these disgusting desert ratfolk known as the Jews, and thus, Christianity is itself a Semitic religion that is inherently foreign and non-European in character.
Always has been, always will be.

When did they say that?

Mmmmhmmm.
Let us know when you get that embassy where you wanted it, and be sure not to make any more settlements.

If you don't listen, well… Sometimes bad things happen.

Nobody cares.

archive.is/g2sVN

wew, what's the hebrew term for taqiyya?

Oh Jew.

checked quads

No. A central tenet of Christianity is that no mere man is wholly without sin. Salvation is not a reward earned through deeds but a gift offered freely to be accepted or rejected. If you don't understand this you have entirely misunderstood Christianity. Good deeds can be a sign of salvation (because one who accepts God's will and Christ's gift will wish to act in accord with God's will in other respects) but are not the cause of it.

Kikes do not act as Christ taught.

That which is given has no value.

Go away John Kasich, nobody likes you.

This goes too far. It is entirely possible for a non-Jew to mistakenly believe that Jews have a special relationship with God that other peoples do not and that it's God's will that they have a state in the Middle East, so long as he understands that for him personally, acceptance of Christ's gift is the path to salvation. He is wrong about the Jews, but is not wrong about himself.

He is wrong in all regards, because he follows the faith of a foreign Semitic people.

medium.com/opacity/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
archive.is/fzK2M
Christianity (not contemporary Judaism, which is indeed practiced by a people who have held themselves apart culturally and genetically) is no more foreign to Europe than the gods of Rome.

^this

Christianity is as foreign to Europe as it can possibly be, at the very least in that it did not originate in Europe.

You people and your obsession with following the words of Semites, I just don't get it.

This a thousand times this. I would go so far as to say that evangelicals are communists jew worshipers.

Oh, and for the record:

Contemporary Jews in Europe and America are mostly not Semites. They have primarily European ancestry, but are different due to centuries of massive inbreeding (and the different selection pressures they faced during that time).
This is also why Taleb is wrong about Islamic peoples being able to "reembrace their Mediterranean identity"–Islam encourages first cousin marriage, which causes severe degradation of the gene pool.
The bit about Turks oversimplifies, too, because it ignores that modern western Turks are heavily mixed between Byzantine types and their conquerors from the east. I linked the article despite those errors because they're not relevant to the broader point, which is that Christ would have been no less white than an Athenian of his time.

Here comes the Christian pilpul.

This is what happens when you reject Orthodoxy.

Every step further from the true Church of Saint Peter is another town down the road of heresy to hell.

Why does pointing out how Jewed some elements of modern Christianity are always bring out the WE WUZ RABBIS types?

Sure. Zio shills have a President now. But they are still not Christians and Jesus hates them.

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/christians-still-feel-need-cater-support-zionist-jews-puppets-government-like-trump-cruz-mccain-etc/182859

No they don't, everyone around me is a southern baptist who would probably sacrifice their first born child if they thought it would help "god's chosen". Its fucking disgusting. I realize that not all Christians are this bad though.

Will Heaven be segrated?

*segregated

The best way I've found to redpill the imbeciles who support Israel while calling themselves Christian is to tell them I'm a Jew.

"All I had to do to convert is to reject Jesus Christ"

Well done

Kill yourself protestant cuck.

(((evangelicals)))
'nuff said.

Jesus could have been as White as snow, yet his religion would still be Semitic in origin because Christianity maintains a place of importance for the Old Testament/Tanakh in its Holy Book, and it is a continuation of the Jewish worship of the Desert Volcano Demon YHWH.

If you want to keep Jesus but still be able to throw out the Semitism of Abraham, look into Gnosticism.

Here's the curse they (and most of us) live under.

Http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+28:15-68

Kill them, torment them. Do what you like, but don't call them by the name of Christian. They worship jews and text.

Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee. Jeremiah 7:16

Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. Matthew 27:25
God sees memetics as more important than genetics, hence why Christians are of Abraham, but jews are not.

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate Matthew 23:38

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark 11:12-25

Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
Paul on jews.

The single fact that abortion occurs will not allow God to let this reckless faggotry slide. He'd rather have crazy Muslims rule over the lands than have people practice abortion. Especially if those who practice it pretend to be in His name.
You have some grade A heretics and pharisees there. It takes a special kind of wickedness to see West as blessed post ww2, or even ww1.
But it was noted to be so.

USA is the slave nation. Free in name only. Do you really think that the founding occultists didn't know the tremendous effects of circumcision?

Pizzagate.. You think God lets it just go? No, He sends madness to the world. We've seen it.

You do know that the clergy exists for that purpose? To translate the universal meaning of the Revelations to the nations and their souls.

What Christianity aims for is what we aim for when we attempt to make an AI.

Equality is not the purpose. It is in the way.
It is, however, our racial stumblingblock. Socrates saw it. Even if it was just the equality of the few.

Fucking dropped. That kikes managed to interbreed with the native population =/= Modern Kikes aren't Semites goy!

See above.

Well, that's its own pile of shit.

….
Seems legit Schlomo.

Missing the most important image perhaps.

Translation: You simply goyim don't need to be reading the book - let the rabbis, er, I mean, the priesthood, tell you what it says and do the interpretive work for you!
Good goyim!

If you mean that in making AI we're attempting to destroy ourselves by allowing something lesser than us to become greater than us through our own actions, then you're almost right.

But we're all equal before G-d goyim.

They could have horns and spaded tails and they could openly preach our doom, and nobody would call them out publicly.

Spiritual slavery is here. It is not to stay.

You cling to genes you likely won't spread. It will devour you. Socially it probably has.

Wew lad.

Empty Jew-worshipper rhetoric.
Toothless.

On that, we can agree.

Thank you for revealing the truth of the Christian, always ready to sacrifice his blood for the sake of his faith… Or rather, the faith he holds to his breast so tightly, clings to it in fact, despite the reality that it will never be, and never was, his - merely another toy the Jew gave him to play with.
Good goyim.

You're posting on Holla Forums and telling others that they will be 'socially devoured' by being ethnocentric instead of a christcuck, by laying their loyalty in blood instead of in cults.
Seems legit Schlomo.

*instead of in foreign Semitic cults which derive from the ancient religion of the Jews.

Clarification was not required, but is always deserved.

Stupid serfs still don't understand basic theology to this day. Are you aware of the deeper studies of mathematics as of yet? No?
Understanding doesn't come with fact lists. You should already know this.

Greater than us? Hahaha, no. We want a living image of ourselves. A true companion. How is man destroying God?

Our God is the God of existence. Would we not be equal in that and that only, we'd live alone in the Universe. (Solipsism).

See reality for what it is. It's never just something.

Again, the mask slips.

Mmmmmm.

Is that what you think AI is leading towards?
Hahaha. No.

I truly can't stand engaging you people, it ends up being nothing but toothless nonsensical rhetoric derivative from your Jewish Handbook for Goys.

See? Toothless nonsense, but I'm sure it seems very meaningful to you and your ilk.

And more.

And more.

I am so sick and tired of arguing with European people who LARP as Jewish mystics.

Nah. I was saying that acceptance of kikes is absurd.

Thank you for revealing the truth of the Christian, always ready to sacrifice his blood for the sake of his faith… Or rather, the faith he holds to his breast so tightly, clings to it in fact, despite the reality that it will never be, and never was, his - merely another toy the Jew gave him to play with.
Good goyim.

You're posting on Holla Forums and telling others that they will be 'socially devoured'
Yes. Especially if they have anger issues.

Instead? Kek, I was referring to virginity not racial success.
My purpose is of Christian origin. End of jews, USA, Islam, sin. To garden this world. I very much like the European civilization and race. I'd rather garden it than the man eating plants of South.

How are memes of genes freedom? How? It's animal nature. It's not freedom, but it is not evil aside from the resulting judaism. You want us to be weeds. That won't do. We'll be the priced tree of life.

Man is three, the ape, the machine and the king. Ignore any and you'll suffer, give power to either the beast or the machine and you'll suffer.

I should note, however, that this bit?
Lovecraft did it better.

Praise Kek.

Because if the jews lose the evangelicals (((they))) will lose all their influence.

No, stupid people are stupid. You're a statist, how are you different? I don't agree with equality. Tell me, how anti-white do you consider Europe before the class war?

Fact lists are just repeated symbols. Meaning is in your mind when you read them.

It's our goal, not where we'll end up.
AI rule will be akin to how clocks rule our lives, unless we succeed in our goal.

I truly can't stand engaging you people, it ends up being nothing but toothless nonsensical rhetoric derivative from your Jewish Handbook for Goys.
If you are conscious and aware, it should mean something to you too, that you are more than a puddle of mud.

Just close the browser, nigger.

Mmmhmmm… Oh, but wait - your faith demands you convert them.
That's a problem.

Hello newfriend.

Ah, now you're attacking my psychological state, because I decry you for being a cuckold unto the Jew, who you simultaneously claim must not be accepted whilst espousing a faith that derives from their teachings and demands you convert them.
How incredibly Jewish of you.

So, yeah, obviously, instead - you can't have loyalty to both equally Schlomo, its one or the other, or neither at all.

Of course, if its about virginity, then it just comes off as quite possibly the most passive aggressive ad hom I've ever fucking witnessed in my life.

Christianity is of Jewish origin, sooooooo…. Yeah.

I'd happily throw Christianity onto that pile Schlomo - and that you wouldn't, that you think Christianity is oppositional to the horrors we now face, instead of the originating source, is exemplary of your failure to actually understand anything, despite all your posturing and thinly-veiled prosthelytizing.

More utopian fantasies. Again, how very Jewish of you.
Just not as much as your cult, which has been integral in the destruction thereof.
More worthless nonsense.

Again, the Christian reveals itself for what it is: Cult > Blood.
You would gladly sacrifice your people upon the altar of a foreign Semitic faith if you believed it would serve your Lord and Master.
You are a slave to a power you do not understand, and call yourself righteous… Disgusting, and we have a word for what you are:
Traitor.

[*Foreign Semitic Religion Intensifies*]

More toothless nonsense, from one who cannot envision that soul cannot function upon reality without both mind and body, and thus places only priority upon the soul, thus justifying sacrifice of body and mind if it serves the ends of that which has tainted the soul and brought it under sway.

I do not seek to weather the storm, Schlomo, I am the storm.
And your days are numbered.
Save your toothless utopian Jewish mysticism for another day, this European has no love for it.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH!

More like mobile limitations.
Nah, it's because of your refusal to even glance at my points, instead shrieking the 'not like us' mantra of yours.

Spain converted its jews. Those it didn't kill. Seen a (((Spaniard))) problem yet? Me neither. It works.

Kill them freely. I'm not stopping you.
Priorities exist. If conflict arises, God will handle it and I can't fix the problem. Say, I want a strong Europe but Europeans kill their children in the name of equality. What can I do to stop them? Tell them that life is holy, and that they sin.
Why? Why am I limited to two options, by you of all people? Am I not the one who chooses?

It was.

Kill us all and all of Christianity if you can. Too many fakes around, a purge would do just fine. God won't let you end Christianity though.
But it is as I see it. Not as you wish it. Christianity didn't stop Europe for 18 centuries, but Humanism and our racial horror of 'equality' and human rights did. Napoleon freed the jews.

Veiled? I didn't think it was veiled. But I do understand. Note that your life is absurdly small footnote in European history, and it is the only timeframe with the recent issues.
It's what is commanded of us. Jews are close to their utopia at the moment. It'll come crashing down on them if they succeed.
Citation needed.

I just said I prefer Europeans to other races. Nonsense? Are you Jewish or sub-human? Did you get even a basic education?
Yet we have both. Tell me, how many children do cultists have vs non-religious?
Nope, that's Moloch worship. Abraham was the proof that God sacrificed for us, and Christ was the sacrifice.
Stop self inserting your binary world view upon me.
Read theology. You're bad at it.
Where?

Subhuman. Grow to be a man, not a machine for others to use.

It's in all religions…

More proof that you only barely classify as human. Mr subhuman who isn't the author of his life, why do you desire to be a cog?

No, we regulate and use them. Your body is the temple of God, the kingdom of God is within us.
Empty accusations once again. You'd think that there would be something more concrete with people who are so against understanding. Or maybe not.

Power fantasy. Live it out.

Thank God for that!
My utopia is close to how history was. Not here though, but in France and Russia.

You see a purpose for a state. How can you say that leadership is needed if everyone is eligible to rule themselves?

Same thing with understanding. Some are unable to understand because of technical/biological limitations.

Take a look at leftists, masses, extremists..

I miss Ron Paul.

Daily Reminder this Christcucked wannabe Kike is an Israeli puppet. Whether or not he intends to be is the question.

Strange though since God in the bible can't seem to go two pages without violating someone's NAP

Nah, it was respected to a point. Same with us, really.

QUIT ARGUING ABOUT RELIGION

what we need ITT are ideas about how to influence the evangelicals to quit supporting israel/jews, or how to sow doubts. Their churches and preachers are full-time propagandists, but that doesn't mean we can't fuck with their heads.

9:25

WEW

11:25

WWW@WEEEEEWWWWW

Well "Hæven" is a Germanic afterlife and the Germanics believed in a religion of the blood, those outside of the blood had no power over the gods and neither did the gods have power over them.

So there wouldn't even be any Welsh in Hæven much less sub-saharan Africans. Perhaps even you would not carry the blood vault worthy to be seen by Gaut?

The only solution is to get private investigators or hackers to get information on the evangelical leadership. They're all in on the pizzagate shit, in case you haven't been paying attention. Hack a few church computers and watch whole congregations stop showing up.

To be honest the white race doesn't really need religion to build a moral framework. We're not subhumans that need to be threatened with an eternity of torture and fire not to do stupid and harmful things. We've long since evolved past the need for an oppressive god, and only the lesser races need yahweh or allah to whip them into decency. Most abrahamic religious followers are subhumans, anyways.
We just need strong natural leadership, like any other group of people.

You know your religion is harmful when you're on Holla Forums unironically claiming "jews are white" so you can cope with your moral incongruities.

You mean cryptos, alt rightistes and other jewish con merchants that have ruined this board and other so-called jew-wise orgs that have all become neo-con cheerleaders.

Look at the Sweden threads today.
Look at every Trump thread.
Look at every kike pretending that Europe only has muslims ignoring the millions of violent criminal blacks and other 3rd world filth.
Holla Forums has been astroturfed into ZoGs championing drone squad.

The entire CIA psyop to turn all the once jew-wise orgs into kosher kike-hive was a jewish scheme, it really isn't anything other than am old school jewish con trick.

Yeah, Israeli ambassador Michael Oren comes off as really slimey.

Something funny that Bob Simon said in a speech:

mondoweiss.net/2015/02/remembering-bob-simon/

See my post here

If you know any evangelical Christians (and that generally includes Baptists and churches that are heavy on the Bible) send them that video link. That should have 1000x more views than it does.

It's a mainstream news piece from 60 minutes, once regarded as the gold standard of TV journalism yeah, I know, but that is popular opinion You hear the words of actual Christians. The reporter Bob Simon is Jewish, but he's very sympathetic to the Christians there.

For someone who is a non-Christian, the Christians who actually live in places like Bethlehem and Jerusalem seem so much more sincere and dignified than most Christians in the West. That is their religion. The evangelicucks don't give a fuck about those poor people.

Wow, so Bob Simon was killed in coincidental car accident after this story was aired, a couple of years later?

Donald Trump and Judaism

Report: Donald Trump Connected to Hasidic Jewish Rabbi
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/report-trump-connected-to-hasidic-court-whose-founder-lived-in-gold-palace/2016/11/10/

'Trump's Election Heralds Coming of Messiah' says Deri
jpost.com/Israel-News/Trumps-election-heralds-coming-of-Messiah-says-Deri-472282

Religious Right: Trump is 'King Cyrus' Freeing the Jews
forward.com/news/360640/religious-right-trump-is-king-cyrus-freeing-the-jews/

Biblical Numerology Predicts Trump will usher in Messiah
breakingisraelnews.com/67748/biblical-numerology-predicts-trump-will-usher-messiah/

Trump Victory Prophesied by Kabbalah, says Mystical Rabbi
breakingisraelnews.com/77992/trump-victory-prophesied-kabbalah-says-mystical-rabbi/

New Poll Shows 90% of Pro- Israel Evangelicals Support Trump
breakingisraelnews.com/78148/new-poll-shows-90-pro-israel-evangelicals-support-trump/

Rabbinic Scholars weigh in on the Meaning of Trump's Candidacy
breakingisraelnews.com/64191/rabbinic-scholars-weigh-meaning-trumps-candidacy-jewish-world/

Mystic Rabbi: Trump's Divine Mandate will undo Obama's Betrayals
breakingisraelnews.com/81931/famous-rabbi-predicts-trumps-divine-mandate-will-bring-peace-undo-obamas-betrayals/

Sanhedrin asks Putin and Trump to build Third Temple in Jerusalem
breakingisraelnews.com/78372/bin-exclusive-sanhedrin-asks-putin-trump-build-third-temple-jerusalem/

These Jewish Temple Mount Mystics think God helped Donald Trump Win
forward.com/news/354530/why-these-jewish-mystics-think-god-helped-trump-win/

Rabbis: Trump Upset Victory Divinely sent to begin Messianic Process
breakingisraelnews.com/78288/trump-upset-victory-divinely-sent-begin-messianic-process-rabbis/

Evangelicals to push Pro-Israel Moves in D.C. as Trump Presidency Nears
jta.org/2017/01/10/news-opinion/politics/evangelicals-to-push-pro-israel-moves-in-dc-as-trump-presidency-nears

Is Trump the Prophesied Leader who will unite Christians against Radical Islam?
breakingisraelnews.com/78667/trump-prophesied-leader-will-unite-christians-radical-islam/

Judaism's Greatest Mystical Text 'Predicts Trump Victory,' Israel GOP Head Reveals
timesofisrael.com/mystical-zohar-predicts-trump-victory-israel-gop-head-reveals/

Oy vey don't say that, we're all team ZoG,er mean er Trump now goy… Now go make isreal great again

Oh go one, just one more war for sweet little oppressed isreal, go on you know you want to.

Trump is a zionist
youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg

yeah, I saw that link afterwards. going through it now

Only way to sow doubts would be to play into their religious bullshit and convince them Lucifer/Satan has corrupted their ministries. Personally, I'd rather just have them all committed to an asylum though.

I hate Christians so much.

I think I'm going to use this from now on.

I'm still amazed people can read the New Testament and come to the conclusion that Jews are are the good guys. I think the problem is most people don't actually read it.

I giggled, perhaps because kikestians love to use jewish lies to attack pagan religions and ban anyone off /kikestian/ who points it out.

sage for it's another semitic religion d/c episode

Baba kamma.

Christcucks are anti-white and do nothing but promote the destruction of the white race, our countries and culture, we have our own cultures and faiths and the worship of yids isn't one of them.
If you're not promoting our real faiths your the problem.

Why is it that every time Christianity gets mentioned on Holla Forums it gets bashed with namecalling, insults, claims of Jesus being a jew despite being the single most hated man that ever lived by jews, always talking about "our own cultures and faiths" but yet never explain what those alternative beliefs are, how we could make a comeback in them before 2040 when whites are projected to be minorities in all our countries, and why actual christian values(not heretics, but for what the scripture actually states) are what's destroying the white race, but not jews and the amount of brainwashing they do. Christianity is not the problem, it's Jews. So many people on Holla Forums(many of whom I suspect of being shills, jews, and edgy atheists from leftypol trying to divide and conquer our board) spill so much unfounded vitriol on christianity without ever taking a rational discussion on what scripture actually states, the origins of and the problems with nu-christianity. Christianity has been a part of European culture for millenia, and many people(myself included) don't see SPQR and the gods romans worhiped as some eviler-than-sin plague that we're all glad is gone. We(as in whites collectively, not christians, you don't become a christian and then suddenly become colorblind) look back at our history and see great men accomplishing great things, whether it was from our pagan ancestors and societies or our christian ones. Do you not? I suspect that the most fervently anti-christian posters on this board do not have any christian ancestors at all, but semitic ones. We have rational discussions and solid reasoning on every evil and bad religion on this board. Islam for it's slavery, rape, murder, lying, you name it, and Judaism for the same. But when there's some brainwashed or subverted whites that don't know Christ(and God knows there's lots more now than at any time in history) but still claim to love him, and THEN claim to love israel, it's suddenly on par with islam or judaism. Whenever Christianity is mentioned, it gets slandered with so much hate and verbal diahrrea without, or rarely ever, listing the reasons WHY it's apparently so bad for white civilizations and the white race. There are MANY people uneducated people in every country, they're not uneducated because they're Christian, they're educated because of jewish influence. Why the hell is there never a rational discussion about Christianity on Holla Forums? Whether you love it or hate it(which I can see if you look at some rotten branches rather than the root of it's problems, the same thing that lefty atheists do, I would know because I used to be one), there is absolutely no possible way that I can forsee that we could create any religion as in depth as christianity, convert all the white population to it, and even then, whatever we create would still be susceptible to jewish subversion. If you had the resources to do that you'd be better off doing what Henry Ford did. America's foundation was heavily Christian, Hitler was Catholic, Mussolini was Catholic, it wasn't that Christianity and it's churches suddenly, all on its own, turned into shit in the past 60 years. It's jewish subversion. I don't know why there are so many on Holla Forums always attacking a good tree instead of the parasite lying in and eating it's way through the fruit-bearing branches.

Jews of course.
I'm sure there are some genuine pagans here, but the shills that come here are definitely going to try and take a poke at the religion of "the Nazarene" that they hate.

I suspected and knew in my heart as much.
On a side note, I'm going to have to get a new keyboard, this one is far too unresponsive and produces too many typos.
Polite sage for my blogpost.

Very well written. I also notice how there is never a fair attack on christianity besides muh kike on a stick

If you want to kill off the evangelicals, or better yet, redpill them, then tell them about Lurianic Kaballah and Tikkun Olam. It won't turn them against israel, but it will turn them against the Soros type kikes, and will set them on the road to being labeled as nazis for opposing any kike, even if they back israel. If nothing else, this will cause chaos that will smooth things out as we deop pizzagate on the world, and heavily imply the kike connection.

It's not shills, it's not goons, fuck I doubt it's even mostly pagans and heathens, its just fucking funny. Get yer kike on a sti k right here, flaming hot! Most popular kebob in da world!
I'm apparently somewhere between Wizard, Esoteric Hitlerist, and some sort of egyptian cultist, who asA Wizard, respect my ancestors like Odin and Thor, who had saved our bloodline before and prepared us to save it now, and I heed their words as well. Also I am thankful for the beard of mine. It is like copper, and protects my face from things. I should also stop posting and go to bed.
Where's hitler? Praise Kek!