The publisher of one of Turkey’s most prominent cartoon magazines on Friday shut down the weekly and fired all its...

http:/ /www.timesofisrael.com/publisher-shutters-turkey-weekly-over-offensive-moses-cartoon/

Appearantly kikes, similiar to Muslims, are easy to trigger by using their sacred figures as a target for humor.

WTF is supposed to be horrible about this?
It's plan, clean humor

Its not ok to make humour about the people who control you.

The kikes get triggered easily. If a goy even dares to break a taboo, they go nuts, because suppression of free speech and criticizing (even jokingly) are their weapons. Just look at what happened to PewDiePie.
Also, their religion is the base of all their evil activities in the world.
They treat it as fact, and this cartoon implies that it´s actually a fairytale.

bump

Current year Turkey is shit. I hope the Balkan wars happen again and Turkey is taught its place.

Are they retarded?muslims consider Moses as a follower of the first religion, meaning islam(lol), as with all prophets before mohammed.
Let me clarify, by doing this they imply that judaism as a bigger voice than islam in Turkey, the chutzpha!, it's a muslim cartoon talking about a muslim isssue, jews have no right to interviene.

>And we called him from the right side of >Mount (Sinai), and made him draw near to >Us, for mystic (converse).
>And, out of Our Mercy, We gave him his >brother Aaron, (also) a prophet.
— Quran, sura 19 (Maryam), ayat 51–53[5]

Turkey confirmed ZOG.

fuck I broke the green text and the words are scrambled, I need some sleep.
polite sage

Jesus is also mentioned in Quran,do the muslim countries also ban such cartoons? or do the muslim cartoonists even draw Jesus in satiristic fashion.

Turkey is ruled by crypto-kikes + they are one of the few countries in the ME that have good relations with Israel and as you know that means they are pretty much their bitch.

Turkroach and Cenk/Ana bombs incoming

No, it's banned by the haddiths, and they consider Isa bin Mary (Jesus) as a prophet.Nvm that they do not follow any of his commandments, cartoons are a bigger issue it seems.

Kikes and Turkikes deserve each other.

Wishful thinking. Appearantly the ZOG is in full force in roachland already.

Of course the cryptokikes will be triggered by something like this.

These same faggots were pushing for free speech when Charlie Hebdo made a Muhammad joke.

Why did Moses cross the Red Sea with Jews?
because he was too ashamed to go through city

Top fucking Kek

It's another example of what's *truly* off limits to talk about. Racist jokes? Sexist jokes? Redneck jokes? Priest jokes? Abortion jokes? That's just good, edgy humor. Jew joke? YOU'RE FIRED, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!

Did you translate this yourself OP?

THANKS FOR THE BRAIN FUCK

I've seen some shit, over the years, but that one's in the top ten for "Retarded Hyperbole." It didn't disturb society, it disturbed some jews with deep pockets and loud, nasal, screeching voices. If the cartoon had been about Jesus Christ, you faggots would STILL be congratulating yourselves for printing such an edgy cartoon.

They're hypocrites. The (((Chosen))) encourages the goyim to live in degeneracy, yet kvetches the moment their sacred cows are touched or even looked at.

In the leaked emails of Erdogan's son it's admitted that the Rothchild's have around 50% of their gold stored in Turkey's central bank. You can't have a goy ridiculing the Chosen's fiction, even a roach.

Kek no it was obviously a roach

Oy vey goyim! It's free speech!

You antisemitic bastid!

Typical hypocritical kikes