Corny first hours

Why do people always complain about games with corny starts, Zelda TP, for example, when Kingdom Hearts exist and no one complains about its start?

Those are the most disgusting first ~three hours ever in a game. That huge boss you fight multiple times that's literally just "hit it until it's dead" with utter shit combat that's literally worse than Ocarina of Time combat, shit camera and shit everything. Than this shit island with shit "sidequests" forced on you. Then you get to the town and have to deal with those annoyind fodder enemies the whole time.

Just wow.

Also disgusting, gay Nomura designs.

Noone here says KH was a good game.

Kingdom Hearts 2 has an even worse start.

Not that it matters because it's a shit series with babby combat.

I think the first 4-5 hours of kingdom hearts are probably the worst iv played in an overall decent video game

Its just fucking terrible the first time you play it, all the cut scenes, the inclusion of the final fantasy characters which makes no sense if you know who they are, not having scan etc and of course the shittiness of the Alice level etc its mind blowing how bad it is

So how could this shit ever become so popular with normalfags?

he got fired from walmart for stealing an electric razor :^)
Also you could get him so butt blasted he would actually leave the room, fucking hilarious man.

I think it's fun. I know it's not very good, though. It's just fun to hit shit sometimes. Besides, it has some hard, fun fights towards the end.

I've mostly only played the main 2, of course.

I couldn't stand Kingdom Farts. Every time a character opened their mouth, I wanted to put an axe through the TV. The gameplay was better, but I didn't bother going for more than a couple of hours, because the dialogue and tedium got so annoying.

KH was a good game.

It wasn't.

What the hell are you talking about, people complain about the start of KH all the time.
The fetch quest on the island, and a shit ton of people quit when they get to the wonderland world because they hate it so much.

I'd say you're sheltered in the Holla Forums hugbox and have no outside contact with all the other communities except that's not even true because this is common knowledge even in Holla Forums and brought up almost every single KH thread, leading me to think you just made this thread for the fuck of it not bothering to discuss it with anyone, period.

The general start-up of Kingdom Hearts is one of the biggest complaints about it, the island is a giant fetch-quest and Alice in Wonderland's world is tedious at best.

I think it was pretty good. Two in particular was a alright gateway game for cuhrazee since those limit forms could let you be very stylish.

Play KH2's Final Mix if you haven't already, massive improvement over the stock version.

user, you are either delusional or misunderstood. I have been around normalfags for years and i know what they actually play.

They are too busy with cod, nba2k or whatever the fuck other EA sports game there is and gta.

I never hear normalfags talking about weebshit let alone KH. If they play it they probably moved on or are not vocal about it.

10 years ago my brother used to play it but now he is just a chad who plays nothing but leauge of legends, my other brother sucks like fuck at vidya and cant even beat DDD so he just stopped playing

What is your favorite game user?
Is it Fallout?

When the start is so fucking awful I literally had to drop it, The character design so blatantly gay and the dialogues so cringe-worthy, I don't see how it's a good game unless you are degenerate NeoGAF shit.

Yeah, KH and FF totally aren't successful in the west due to normalfag anime fags.

Guess we just define normalfag wrong. I'm speaking about mainstream pieces of shit in general, that can be anime fags you probably wouldn't consider normalfags but they have no clue about games and just want flashy shit.

I played kh2 back when it first came out and i fell in love with the game because it was rather enjoyable. This game had good level design, loads of worlds, engaging combat system, interesting characters, plenty of great mechanics, the little version of me liked it very much.

I played Kh1 recently and found the first parts undeniably annoying and frustrating due to me getting stuck and lost a lot. The game picks up later on but i still kept of getting lost at certain areas and have to look at walkthroughs online. Thats my only gripe with the game, and i absolutely hate that shit.

This. Anons trying to get into it are too old and missed the chance. They're bitter and dead inside now.

Yeah, bitter as coffee.

I love kingdom hearts.

I just don't like when a character design of a game screams "the artist is a faggot who faps to shonen 2-3 times a day", user. That's all.

Sames goes to Kishimoto or what his name is, that Naruto piece of shit idiot.

Funny how people criticized the level design in KH2 for being too linear and casual.

You don't hear that when you're innocent, naive and young. You only see it and say "wow, cool, like Final Fantasy".
I doubt you can get into it now, user. I'm pretty bitter myself and usually recognize gay designs. I won't deny KH is pretty gay by design, but I don't care, because I never saw it like that until much later in my life.