Asylum Seeker Suicides On the Rise in Sweden

Asylum Seeker Suicides On the Rise in Sweden
archive.is/ykLFI

LEL

This needs to become a meme.

christ it took long enough

soon

Suicide for Allah!

Lets get this memed Pronto. Allah wills it!

What, in their equivalent of /r9k/? In any case, an unironic (for once!)

SWEDEN YES.

Suicide is the only way out for us Muslim virgins.

They carefully left out the part about the use of explosive materials. :^)

THANK YOU SHITSKIN SUICIDE-CHAN

Isn't suice a mortal sin? I mean, suposedly they belive in the torah and the bible unless it contradicts the quran… well who knows anymore.
I wish I knew what forum, this has potential.
I always tough that the chinks were the one with a collective mind and hive-like behavior.
…for you

This might be bad, if they were people that should've gotten deported.
Swedish (occupied) government might spin this in a way to make immigration even easier.

They would give their lives to for the sole purpose of giving people a positive story in the media. That is true devotion. Unfortunately, it is devotion which is based in a desire to manipulate. They want to trick people into letting them take over without a fight. This is what passes for virtuous in this dark age.
(webm unrelated)
(checked)

Witnessed!

Why did he annihilate the negroid, backstory?

Apparently the nigger kept walking by playing loud music during their attempts to pray/protest the closing of a French Cathedral.
(polite sage for OT)

Oy vey, you racist goyim drive poor refugees to suicide by threatening to deport them (the worst crime second only to holocaust), you are so heartless and evil, how could you? Make deportation illegal.

Exactly. People here are missing the point entirely. Sure, you may rid yourself of five of them but it's just going to end up making it easier for five thousand more to show up.

Mate at this point literally any turn of events will be used by Swecucks to guzzle more rapefugee semen. And most leftists for that matter.

Fuck that now Sweden and germany are going to accept everybody.

Wasnt that after some attack on France and thos people were praying where it happen when shitskin walked up and starting mocking them and praising allha?

it's like sudoku is their solution to everything…good.

Saves the cost of a plane ticket, so what?

IF YOU SEE THIS IMAGE WHILE SCROLLING THE FIRST PAGE
You have been visited by
Suicide-Chan!
More subhumans will kill themselves,
But ONLY if you post "Good Luck Suicide-Chan" On this thread.

Good Luck Suicide-Chan!

The contamination and the lefty goverment going full REEEE doubling down on giving them gibz to preven sudoku.

Good Luck Suicide-Chan

Good Luck Suicide-Chan!

Good Luck Suicide-Chan!

Good Luck Suicide-Chan

Good Luck Suicide-Chan!

Good Luck Suicide-Chan!

Good Luck Suicide-Chan!

Where are these forums located? Which forums are they speaking about?

Good Luck Suicide-Chan!

Not sure I believe they are just whacking themselves, and hoping our compassion would motivate us to save the rest. More likely, this is another subversive leftist tactic to make us feel sorry for them.

Good Luck Suicide-Chan

Good Luck Suicide-Chan

That they're choosing suicide over deportation doesn't speak well to our chances for getting them to go back. Looks like purge is the only option.

they came to our lands. So we will end them here.

Good Luck Suicide-Chan!

I want to pet this ship

Does the anime have this character in it?

Again, not sure I believe that they are actually committing suicide, but I certainly don't put it past them to say they are just to play upon our sympathies. Is there any proof that unhappy Muslims are actually committing suicide to further the Muslim invasion? Does Islam even sanction that? It's not romantic, doesn't draw people to their cause. At least with exploding snackbars, they take a few with them. Suicide doesn't kill any infedels.

Nope, I don't believe it. I expect this is just more Jewish lies to get more Swedish women to accept more immigrants into their vaginas, sympathy fucks.

Hopefully, no fucks will be given.

No, and most KC stuff looks like western shit. She's certified white, though.

Its almost as if these people are being tricked. I have also heard a story about an Iraqi guy who lived in Finland (IIRC) and returned to Iraq because despite how shitty it is, it is his home and he was "dying inside" in Finland. There has to be more real men who feel this way. I feel like he was more intune with his instincts. Are the others just brainwashed? Does whoever bring these people in tell them that Europe is some kind of otherworldly paradise? Do they even mention that they might not actually be able to stand living in an alien environment. The ideology of these mass migrations is so utterly hollow. They are means to a communistic end, nothing more. The worst example is fucking Somalians. They're just trying to piss people off when they bring those in. I'd sooner live next to a family of 10 pakis before I'd live next to one single Somalian. They just don't belong here. This is all just a UN/Lucius Trust funded scam.

Any literal natsoc animes that you know of?

Thanatos-chan?

Tanya the Evil

Good Luck Suicide-Chan

They might not even be dead, maybe they fucked off or it's fabricated completly. Or they were murdered by their fellow violent apes and it get's written off as suicide. who fucking knows these days

for

any others?

Wew shitskins are stupid.

Seems like they're doing this for gibs. They're so collectivist, and individual life is so meaningless to them, that they'll an hero just for a small chance that the bleeding hearts will give more to the other rapefugees. If they value their own lives so little, why should anyone else value them so much?

Stop and think a moment. Consider how many need to commit suicide in order to save Sweden, versus how many need to commit suicide before Sweden stops the deportations because it's upsetting the refugees?

Bump

IF YOUR ENEMIES KILL THEMSELVES, YOU WIN!

Meme responsibly lads.

Where do you think you are?

We're memeing for the solo suicide not the Aloha Snackbar variety, we should be ok.

Good Luck Suicide-Chan!

Good luck Suicide-chan!

So, praise Ixtab?

Get it fucking right that's the pozzed title. The original LN is called "Military Chronicles of a Little Girl" aka "Youjo Senki"

But she's a evil nazee you antisemetic bastid!

He was black around humans.

(check em)

Refugee Suicides Welcome

Refugee Yourself.

Okay. Which one of you did this?

Good Luck Suicide-Chan

me

After seeing HWNDU it's entirely possible all those suicides were Holla Forumsacks

Cancer

Kek even felt you deserved to have those trips checked

Praise Kek!

triggered?

"suicide"
more like murdered over debt
About every afghan is a heroin addict

Good Luck Suicide-Chan!

What's the backstory on this pic?

GOOD LUCK SUICIDE-CHAN

Self-Checked because no one else will.

>>>/cuckchan/

Triggered by the mere word. Grow some fucking skin you faggot.

Reported for general faggotry.

Reported for reporting.

lost it.
underrated

sounds about right, LOL

REPORTED FOR REPORTING REPORTING OF A REPORT

Probably just students waiting for the train honestly

Filtered.

Filtered for filtering.

Reported again
also checked

They're going to push that its a moral duty for Swedish women to marry these sandniggers now.

Not if i have anything to do with it!

Bump.

might as well eat it raw.

They're all good girls. Every single one.

Into the oven with you, welldone faggot.

Pleb

No, the way I read it they understand that playing to the sympathy of retards is their best option if they want to keep flooding white countries. I don't think there's a better way to rally the type of bleeding heart that chains himself to an ICE truck because his wife's bull is about to be deported.

Trump likes his steaks welldone. Get to the gulag for crimes against the Emperor.

If you can't even handle rare you're most likely a homosexual. Medium rare is for true men of Aryan descent.

Good Luck Suicide-Chan

To be fair to people who like well done, there's a difference between well done and burnt.

Good Luck Suicide-Chan

My my those poor Afgani Syrian refugees

Good Luck Suicide-Chan!

(checked)
(heiled)
(checked)

Good Luck Suicide-Chan

I think it was part of some stupid movie, all the girls hold hands then jump at once when the train comes.

Well shit.

Checked.

If dubs world war
GOOD LUCK SUICIDE-CHAN

I need to learn Arabic so I can go on their forums and spread blackpills everywhere.

GOOD LUCK SUICIDE-CHAN

Checked :^)

Reported.

Good Luck Suicide-Chan

rip goon

You guy doubted Sweden. But it was covert 4D chess all along.

Sweden yes?!?!

GOOD LUCK SUICIDE-CHAN

Goddamnit every time

GOOD LUCK SUICIDE CHAN

I like to cook my steak until it's dark brown in the center, and crunchy on the outside. I also slather it with store-bought BBQ sauce or ketchup.

These Rats are all cowards. They would kill themselves the same way for not getting their pudding or their Pig Fucking Prophet. Blowing themselves up is in their DNA, no matter for what so this is not surprising now that the wind starts to blow back in their faces.

Refugees don't want to rape, they want to hunt.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Radiation is a hell of a drug.

I wish they would kill themselves more, not in the shitty sandnigger way that involves blowing up a grocery store, but something more manly like putting a revolver to the temple, or mimicking that Swedish furry who committed suicide by driving head-first into a lorry on the freeway.

In places like Malmö, I hope the Muslim and black gangs have more AK-47 shootouts and more grenade attacks, since they're pretty much just killing each other over stupid shit and there are barely any Swedes around.

It's really baffling to me the way these creatures think. The Muslims and niggers go to Sweden and kill themselves because the sun sets early in the winter and it snows. They find ways to sneak into Canada and lose all their toes and fingers to fucking frostbite. They're willing to do all this self-deleterious stupid shit in order to get gibs and white women instead of just getting a fucking job and keeping all their fingers and toes.

I might not even care that much if they just kept to themselves and behaved like they were in someone else's fucking country. I don't even think they're too stupid to understand that you don't burn shit down and rape the girls in other countries, I think they're just rude and arrogant and don't give a shit. Targeted bioweapon when?

Nice blogpost, fagget.

Pretty sure they want both

Which really tells you something about what kind of pathetic psychopaths we're dealing with. That they would go to such lenghts to stay here, they actively manipulate and convince their countrymen of committing suicide for the benefit of them.

Really low-life scum we're dealing with.

SELF-LYNCHING NIGGERS!
SELF-LYNCHING NIGGERS!
SELF-LYNCHING NIGGERS!
SELF-LYNCHING NIGGERS!
SELF-LYNCHING NIGGERS!
SELF-LYNCHING NIGGERS!
SELF-LYNCHING NIGGERS!
SELF-LYNCHING NIGGERS!
SELF-LYNCHING NIGGERS!

Good Luck Suicide-Chan

fucking weak

Does anyone here speak jigaboo? Now's your time to shine.

Some rich American probably owns the patent already.

I'm not surprised, the fucking cunts know Swedish politicians are bleeding heart faggots that will blame the suicides on themselves. Shitskins are fucking stupid, but they know our greatest weakest is our empathy.

"Good Luck Suicide-Chan"

GOOD LUCK SUICIDE-CHAN

I know where this "closed internet forum" is, it's over here >>>/islam/

You haven't convinced me.

you truly are a disgusted spic

The moral superpower Sweden will obviously have to stop deportations to prevent these suicides

that movie is both fucked up and hilarious