Gas Lightning of all Trump supporters

I am getting tired of normalfags, their shitty opinions, their constant defend of Hillary and day after day attacks of Trump and nationalism in general. It seems there's new political gas lightning going on, and its about convincing people to stand with democraps, EVEN if they are Trump supporters and republican voters. Huge fucking psyop in colleges, in media, on youtube - everywhere.
People who supported Trump try to defend themselves, or put themselves into a position where they act like they "commited a mistake", or "were wrong all along", forgetting ALL the Shillary leaks. Fuck, all the information we got on Shillary during the election got completely memory holed into nothing for normalfags. Pizzagate, human trafficking, corruption and even rigging of election against Bernie Sanders they all love is not fucking real for them.

It gets to the point when everyone, no matter how far right you are, gets guilt shamed for even considering calling Trump a good guy. Holy fuck, joke about hitler or jews in those times - people will make you eat your words and apologize for antisemitism, completely ignored that the ones who you aren't allowed to criticize are the ones who rule over you. And that's not even over dramatic redpilling Holla Forums usually has.
What about standing up for white rights? There's no white rights, those people, all of them, want you fucking dead, and live in multicultural paradise where muslims don't bomb them and mexican cartels don't torture cocaine debtors cruelest ways possible.
Increased aggression and complete blindness of the public, through intimidating paid shills will eventually lead to more riots and clashes. And not only in america alone over same right winged leaders like Trump.

To look likable to people i have to give up all my views, completely hide my power level and stay silent, they would immediately seen me like a liberal of their own. And that's the only way to have any social contact nowadays, or you get in trouble. And i am not talking about defying jews, i am talking about just being a conservative.

Other urls found in this thread:

iii.thruhere.net/misc-files/how_to_debate_leftists_and_destroy_them.pdf
nationala
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally just bully them for being retarded. Bring up the e-mail leaks and the Sanders scandle. Though I do understand that it is easier to tear something down than defend it. What can you counter attack on the left though? Hillary and the rioters. Talk about how leftist rioters are trash and deserve to be spit on. You are part of the social overton window. The main goal is the white race. Give zero fucks about anything that doesn't help you advance that. Hold contempt for leftists.

iii.thruhere.net/misc-files/how_to_debate_leftists_and_destroy_them.pdf

Good Read
They are doubling down right now, hold your line and keep reminding them on their bullshit. ALL argument they offer are AD Hominems against Trump. They have no substance.

Lurk Moar, stop posting, uncuck your faggot self, and be a man

I believe there was a book called something like "hammer of the patriot" or something. I don't remember the full name.

Trying to debate a leftist head on, in places you usually visit, especially when they are in group, its wishing to become a social outcast who will be screamed on as white supremacist now and then.

take the final redpill and opt out of modern society.

It is easier to tear something down than defend it, which is why the best tactic is indeed to bring up all those terrible things. That she rigged shit against Bernie, the human trafficking, the stuff with the kids, Benghazi, her absolute ineptitude when it comes to security and anything else of merit. Then ask them, even if they DON'T support Trump, why the fucking world they would defend someone like her. Learn all the details, provide sources if possible (can't always do that irl). Tear down their defences and slam down a brick fucking wall in its place.

Please stop using made up SJW language, OP, as a Holla Forumskin I feel triggered.

this

Eh, I'll still give it a read. Thanks user.

(checked)
Found it, for those interested
nationala ctionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot.pdf

It's called "gas lighting" not lightning, you retard.

Im so sick of grease lightning

What was that about geese lining?

i love goose filling!

Goon filling? Is that slang for jizz?

this is a good read

It makes sense to take advice on shit talking from a Jew

The thing I hate the most is the nitpicky hen cackling every time they think Trump slightly misspeaks. Everytime it happens there's three trending hashtags about it. Trump mentioning the "Sweden incident" last night still has two hashtags mixing in stale liberal bowling green memes. Meanwhile the incident he was referring to was probably the Syrian migrant getting convicted for war crimes.

Honestly they just need to die.

How fucking slow are you?

This is useful advice. Always remind them how they got fucked over by their own and didn't have the balls to stand up to Bernie getting shafted by the DNC. Remind them about Hillary's emails (they will downplay this, but keep going with the general theme that Hillary cannot be trusted, even by her own side), etc. After you've managed to get under their skin, pretend you "respect" their "principles", and then offer "friendly suggestions" such as "Why don't you support Jill Stein?", etc. Pretend to offer them support, but guide them towards meaningless gestures such as voting for 3rd parties who can never win.

Seconded. Or thirded, whatever.

OP, the term is "gas lighting" comes from some play or book or whatever where a husband was turning a "gas light" or a gas lamp up and down to make his wife think she was crazy. She would ask "what's with the lights?" and he would call her fucking stupid, so when the husband did actual nefarious things in the house she would doubt her own perception and think she must be hallucinating again.

Oy Vey! It may have been written by an adherent to Judaism, but this guy is on our side.

no you are wrong and a faggot

if anything ive gotten even more vocal and blantently racist since the election and nobody has said shit to me. I live in a multiculti soceity btw…. but only hang out with gooks and whites… curry nigger or two. Gooks are even more racists than the whites… but nobody has said shit about my power level … even though they have been whining about Trumps policies. So basically i think our just a scared faggot who wont take a stand and cares what other faggots think

Also, this

And whose side is that exactly? I think youre on the wrong side buddy. No jew is on our side. Ever

Such people are not worth impressing. Either they are open to the truth, or they are hypocrits, in which case: fuck 'em. I have a hard enough time hiding my power level from the likes of Holla Forums, I'm not bothering to do it with Lefties, too.

They want to 'break out' of our restrictive civilization, but truth be told, the restrictions are in their own minds.

Only those weak in will submit to gaslighting. Stop being a faggot and dominate the space between your ears so no one else can.

Get a fucking crew cut and grow a well trimmed beard. Lift, work out. Then mock their opinions.
Normies are mental sheep and when confronted with a wolf, they can't help but like him out of fear and respect. Besides, commies avoid scary looking whites on reflex.

I wish they would but I guess they are either afraid to anger me or afraid to be humiliated.

You guys don't get it. The reason the Trump win was so "shocking" and "terrifying" to the same liberal drones you faggots are complaining about is because somewhere down the line people with right wing views opted out.

And now look where we are. We have these large pockets of liberal shit stain areas in the USA who control a lot of the public narrative. They make it seem as their NYC/LA/DC based opinion is majority opinion. If you weren't American you would honestly think that the country was "divided". That's just not true. The only ones throwing a fit are kikes and city dwellers. And gues what, they control the narrative.

We cannot be the silent majority any longer. Silence gets us nowhere. We can't white flight our way out of this one, not when /ourguy/ is the president of the United States.

I know what you are saying but in IRL I don't have the same issue. I live in a swing state and my county was very very Pro-Trump. It's also very white so there's that.

This leads me to believe that you are either living in a city or still in college. In which case I am telling you son, that isn't the real world. You are deep inside a bubble of liberalism.

Seems to me like you're still in the very pissed off stage of being redpilled. You're only now realizing the stupidity of the mob. Never underestimate it from here on out, and you will live with less stress. You'll start to feel better when you realize how many cucks are out there in the world who eat this shit up. Steal their girlfriends.

We tried that. They chased us into our safe spaces.

We have been returning the favor for almost two years now and look how much win we accomplished. Fuck being defeatist. Do what is best in the world, be Conan, because you face faggots and shitskinns whom fear the strong white man.

If the jews wanted us to drop out they shoulda left our Holla Forums alone.

Trump needs to dismantle the lugenpresse, or they will always have the last word. It's like an hysterical woman shouting at the annoyed husband all the time: you know he's right, but it's also his fault that he can't control her adequately.

You live in another world, if you believe this eternal bickering is doing him good.

That isn't gaslighting op. Suck less dicks.

Suck fewer dicks.

slave morality. look, it is ok to be a slave, but slaves only either work or whine and try to bring down the masters. They don't do anything on their own, which is why they are slaves. In their ideal world, literally nothing ever gets done.

The only thing these animals understand is brute force.

Stop censoring yourselves in public. Someone says your believes are offensive to them? Shout them louder. The more ideas are spoken, the more they are heard, the more they are heard the more they are repeated. We are at the point we are today because anons realized that PR Cuckery is a failing proposition. Do not let cucks get away with being cucks, shame them.

To be fair Italy is massively unstable politically and always has been.
Not many Italian leaders serve their full term. I'm not sure any have.

All the m-muh russia is literal conspiracy theorizing

Leftists immediately ban, there isn't any fighting back.

nice defeatism thread, jew crew

Trump is whipping the MSM like they're trained sheep.

which raises the question… Why are you trying to debate leftists?

There is no salvaging them. The only thing that can come from arguing with leftists is… maybe a normalfag will see it and be swayed by your input.

Focus on redpilling normalfags and btfo of commies.. If you live eat and breath "better dead than red" those normalfags around you will begin to do the same, and that is the best way to defeat communism on a personal scale.

Because nowadays leftists feel the need to personally pick fights with anyone who says anything even remotely disagreeable. These people will emerge from the woodwork whenever they smell an opportunity to attack. There is no getting away from it. You could go to absolutely anywhere and you will find a leftist wanting to attack you for something.
In current year it is fundamentally impossible to avoid fighting with a leftist. It doesn't matter if you don't want to fight. They're going to goad you into it whether you like it or not. It's an inescapable truth and a reality of what the internet is right now. Shitty sarcasm and snark has taken over, nobody is honest or blunt anymore, and everything needs to be a fight.

>>>/polblog/

Nigger, what?

this isn't your blog, faggot

Alright, jidf. How dare I talk about how aggressive leftists are on the internet.

This.

Never go on the defensive. Ignore any accusations and instead remind them of any distortions in their worldview. You have to destroy it first before it can be rebuild.
Don't get into long arguments. They won't remember them, even if you win.
100 memes are better than 1 good argument. Don't try to make them come to a conclusion with reason alone. Shower them with a constant stream until they retreat into isolation or soften up.

All of their mouths will shut…forever….when our armies pour forth from our homes and slaughter them all.

Well, their strategy is to associate themselves with a movement for peace, love, and happiness even though their ideology has only brought high crime, chimpouts, destroyed out education system, outsourced all liveable wage jobs, catastrophic debt, etc,

blablabla

You should be proud of fighting back against the globalist agenda to turn everbody into ebt slaves with retarded nigger genetics. The best thing to do in worst case scenarios is seem curious by asking questions like, Isn't it strange how the jews have to create VR programs for court cases against Nazis? Why not present actual reality evidence for something of that scale? It's hard enough for most criminals to hide evidence after killing one person, but somehow all the evidence for millions was 100% destroyed?