LOOK MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO COMMENTARY ON THE ISREALI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT! I'M COMMENTARY ON THE...

LOOK MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO COMMENTARY ON THE ISREALI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT! I'M COMMENTARY ON THE ISREALI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT RIIIICK!!!

archive.is/Qjh1H

The god of autism is a generous god.

Doesn't Rick hate Israel? It was made pretty clear that he isn't a fan based on the vindicators 3 episode.

I doubted to think that it was a shop but it did look too real. I just wonder how would one paint all that and get away with it. Jewish autism.

Kosher Rick is better tbh.

i swear their board room produced memes are shit
like that frog on a monocycle

who the fuck calls it that, it's a unicycle
and besides, I'm sure dat boi was spread by teens rather than kikes

A legit example of board-room produced memes would be that stupid/lovable Joe Biden one that was used to effectively silence the "Creepy" meme in it's tracks in the immediate wake of Pizzagate.

the planet doesnt deserve us tbh

I didn't need to lose more faith in humanity today

You don't lose any faith in humanity if you don't consider these people human.

kek

Of course jewish people will like R&M, don't forget they have an average higher IQ

How can a border wall be illegal? Liberals are fucking retarded.

t. 16 years old

Are leftists actually brain damaged?

LEFTYPOL ARE LIBERALS

>>>Holla Forums

I'M [UNSOLICTED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL???] RICK!!!

g-d gave the entire world to the jewish people, that wall is not only legal but also necessary to the survival of a people who already lost six million of its members to evil bloodthirsty dictators who have the hubris to oppose g-d's law.

Did it really though?

only among normalfags

What is that thing? How did it get on the train? Is it still wandering the streets?
That better be some jigaboo wearing contacts.

I feel like that insult is effective because of how retarded of a comeback it is.
It's just stupid enough that it triggers them to respond.

Hardcore weebs tend to have pretty thin skin. Especially on imageboards which have traditionally been a place where they rule uncontested. I like some anime but not to the point where I declare a blood fued because someone shitposts against it.

*feud

Woow bacteria can't see your skin. Why do you have skin to cover your organs user ?
Like why aren't your organs with open borders to every bacteria in the outside world user ?
Are you a skinist ?

is this a false flag to make pro-palestine activists look autistic as fuck to the point that no one wants to have anything to do with them?

What are you doing rabbi? It's a pretty ingenious tactic tbh.

thanks goy

Man, Rick and Morty is so funny… it really is.

Rick and Morty has some of the funniest memes. Can't get enough of em!

Well to give context on that picture, the girl was born on the moon and had lived her whole short life (IIRC 14 years) on a moonbase. She could never visit earth because the gravity would crush her frail moonbody. Countries don't really make sense to her and she's perfectly sincere in her question. It's a pretty powerful scene and makes perfect sense if you watched the series.

wtf i hate having borders and laws and shit now

Kek Rick and Memety is a cancer, in a funny way.

Wow me too, wtf. Lets all just be global citizens and allow infinite immigration into every European country :^)

Wow, sandniggers must have high IQs.

It's played for ambiguity. The joke is that it's such a polarizing subject that the show itself won't say who he sides with for fear of alienating someone.

And then in the season finale he negotiates peace between Israel and Palestine mostly offscreen.

Consider this:
In Rick & Morty, the wife is devastated by the absence of her father, and as a result, becomes a heartless, career-driven, domineering bitch. The only man that will marry her is a pathetic beta male soyboy who she openly loathes and who also loathes himself. Their relationship is pure toxicity.
The son Morty knows that something is wrong—and can only break away from that wrongness and begin his adventures once the patriarch, Rick, returns to the family. Unfortunately for them all, Rick is a rootless degenerate Boomer who already gave up all connections to family and tradition to the point where he has to seek happiness in alternate universes because the one his big-brained thinking has helped create is so utterly miserable.
(Somehow, the daughter Summer is the only healthy one in the family. Her only real complaint is that she wants to spend more time with her grandpa, which is the good and correct urge for any healthy youth.)
The show has thus identified every basic problem in contemporary America and expressed it through the traditional family structure.
But it doesn't actually understand what it's implicitly criticizing, which is why it retreats to nihilism rather than answers. And THAT is why it speaks to something deeper in Plebbit faggots who know they're not actually satisfied with their stupid structureless and progressive lives but who will never have the wit to understand that their beliefs are trapping them in their own nightmare. Because it's easier to say "Yeah, everything is meaningless and absurd, this show GETS IT" than to reject the culture that has created this meaninglessness and seek the deeper answers we've forsaken.
The ultimate tragedy of Rick & Morty is that it asks the right questions—but when faced with the answers, it backs off with horror, and can only respond with the defense mechanism of absurdity that is Pickle Rick.

This post is Kino.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I think Jerry wasn't as beta as he is now back when he met Beth, which is why she fell for him. Can't recall, only saw season 1 back when it first released.

So basically the show and commentary that The Comedian would write if he were lukewarm liberal genxer who uses dime store nihilism as a coping mechanism instead of burnt out cold war relic who uses the same coping mechanism.

How will Israel ever recover

By being G-d's chosen

Anons, you know nothing about board room created, shit memes. Welcome to hell.

Reminder this shit aired during the fucking Superb Owl, meaning hundreds of millions of people were exposed to it, and it's still not a thing. This shit is radioactive, literally sub-Milhouse tier.

I actually chuckled. Is it terminal?

holy cringe
animevirgins actually think their cartoons are real life and they aren't the literal lowest form of life that would be extinct if they weren't protected by the welfare state and government, embarrassing levels of delusion
weebs wouldn't last a week if the power went down.

they will just fuck up some more palestinians. like we should but we arent allowed

Nope, he was even worse in highschool, part of the stuff written in season 3. Season 3 has entire episodes dedicated to how much of a loser Jerry is, can you tell it's written by women yet?

Or maybe the show was designed to back off into nihilism to lead its audience there. Talmudvision is an evil weapon not for your benefit.

Haha look morty! I turned myself into cancer!

I sincerely hope you kill yourself

Wew, I sincerely hope this shit was copypasta or a falseflag, cause if not then weebs are even more pathetic than I thought, and that is a scary thought.

Rick mentions Israel in regards to the UN defense budget, as in, the fucking kikes getting arms gibs.
I don't think he gives a fuck about the shitskins over there. I don't think he comes at it from a leftist perspective, so they already fucked up.

Really getting sick of weebs.
They are loud but toothless if they aren't on the mod/vols.
These pieces of filth took over Holla Forums and Holla Forums, both boards that have nothing to do with cuckime. How are you gonna ban somebody on a board over opinions that have nothing to do with the board topic, which is political things. Never let them get on the mod squad here. I don't know why they can't just be happy on /a/ and a select few boards like everybody else and their interests. They always say /a/ sucks and it's their right to shitpost everywhere else because it isn't up to their standards of quality control and I'm just sick of them all. There's gotta be something that can be done.

Ever considered that maybe imageboards aren't for you if you have this retarded hate for anime? Maybe this is why anons tell you to fuck off?

It's not about anime.
It's about (you).

Wut?

vintage imcoonfy

I laughed too. Not at the joke, bit the person who pt it up.

Wow, you zionist nazis aren't just racist land stealing sons of dogs but you also are bigoted against lgbtq people? Holy shit, can a people be more ignorant and backwards?

It's nice to want things.

Back to >>>/x/

are you with queers for queers for palestine?

Then why would they need to wall off part of it?

Because the people who want to paint the entire show as jewish commie propaganda want that part, that whole episode forgotten.

It was 20 seconds of the entire episode. Plus plenty of commies hate Isreal because muh palestine.