What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

dick, dick, happy, marriage, nigger.

She is on shrooms, spotted a dick she likes and will be marrying a nigger.

What the fuck even is that creature ?

it's a beautiful real woman, virgin. not one of your sino animes

a tranny

>it's a beautiful real woman

thankfully never knew who she was until she was already whoring it up (she is a who)

Bitches always talking about them selves

Oh and most of those Harvey bitches who said they turned him down, fucked him.

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

damn, those tits

*>posts an ugly little boy*

so she did some drugs, sucked dick and is marrying a nigger?

first time trying to translate this emoji language

[citation needed]

Pleb.

You may not be full pleb but you have yet to embrace the true patrician fetish.

Looks kinda like vlumpf…

They're huge, nice. Too bad she's a wreck.

She looks like Ivanka

9/11: I'd take a shit on it.

Bella Thorne is hot, I love how she degenerated more and more with years. There is nothing better than seeing a girl becoming trash and owning it.

It's common knowledge that Sonald Wrumpf leads a double life as a drag queen, attending various LGBTQ+ events…

Who knows what other secrets he is hiding?

>>>/suicide/

It really got under daddy's skin didn't it? Stay mad snowflake.

This is the mantra of the eternally pooper peeved right wing SJW. Bear that in mind when you see them frantically attempting to deconstruct our memes.

Donald Trump is a member of the global elite, he has mixed with some of the richest and most morally depraved individuals on earth. To say he probably engaged in harmless activities like crossdressing is the tip of the iceberg to the stuff he has probably witnessed and participated in.

you only steal memes. you only create failed and forced memes. you can't meme, and this is because the core of your world view is false.

Memes and jokes are just crypto racism and classicism anyway. Fuck your fun. Fun is always at the expense of the people less privileged than you are. FUCK YOUR FUN.

But those are my fav things.

You're alright.

Try again..

BASED

im bi, like 90% gay, can stare at nude women all day with no response from penis, but this girl turns my dick into a fucking rocket in seconds

maybe this mental ill faggot is on to something

are we sure this one is a female?

Your lack of imagination and originality tells me all i need to know about "the left". You're not interesting.