The Japanese Question

TL;DR what to do with Japs

The general consensus of Holla Forums is that Whites are better than Non-whites, in terms of creating and maintaining culture and civilization. Some of you are for a white planet, while others simply advocate that non-whites stay in their respective areas.

The Japanese tend to get a more positive opinion than the rest, however. While everybody agrees that they should not be in white countries, almost nobody advocates their extinction other than Genocide-user, who supposedly changed his opinion in the hotel APA thread. This might come from the fact that Japan is a first world country with low crime rates, or that some of you enjoyed contemporary Japanese culture.

In the longest run however, if we assume truth in the "beige horizon" one race, one planet, etc theory (except that the horizon will be White, not Beige), what is to be done to the Japanese? Will they continue to exist as a minority beside a huge White majority?

Benefits of Having a Japanese population:

Disadvantages:

Can be both an Advantage or a Disadvantage:

Obvious measures to take, that everybody agrees on:

So here is the Question:

Let them clean up that big fat mess we know as china.

Left alone from out perspective, encouraged if they wish to survive amongst themselves
something about those not wanting to fight in this world of eternal struggle not deserving to live in it - fine lad who fixed Germany and got jew'd hard
Discouraged, either they remain pure or they can fuck off. We must remain pure. Would not be opposed to cultural-exchange programs where dating and marriage is outlawed on both ends.

Remilitarize Japan
Let them re-conquer China
Let them genocide every last subhuman Chinese/Korean animal

Even NS Germany was allied with the Japanese, so far the ONLY other non-white entity to display a yearning for something greater, along with a will to preserve themselves. there is nothing to be gained from making an enemy of Japan, literally nothing.

Japan keeps to itself, and has the potential to be a valuable ally

t. japan pro

Reduction in birthrate should absolutely be encouraged. The Japanese are one of the only other races on the planet who feel the same spiritual connection to nature as whites and are probably the only other race that gives even a tiny fuck about climate change. They still love murdering whales and dumping nuclear waste in the ocean but they're still more respectful of nature than 99% of other races. They're also our best weapon against the Chinese. We can rebuild the Imperial War Machine and sicc it on the Chinese. China is destroying the planet big league and Jap Cruelty will put an end to that.

They were a valuable ally during the Second World War and will certainly be a valuable ally during the resurgence of Ethno-Nationalism.

Racemixing with them should still be a death penalty offense though. They stay pure, we stay pure, and every once in a while a Jap can come here and LARP as a cowboy and we can go there and LARP as a Samurai. Then we go home and fuck our same-race wives and build rocketships or whatever the fuck we decide to do when the niggers and kikes are gone.

my only solace is that hate for the chinese and indians will finally coalesce in the greatest ethnic cleansing event in recorded human history

Your spacing is cancer and you should be sad.

OP's spacing is fine. are you really encouraging reddit spacing?

I look forward to the day when I can bring my children to a public park to show them the statue of Uncle Ted and Linkola shaking hands while standing on a pile of Chinese corpses.

tbh I can list some countries that were pro-Japanese Empire from the last century
NS Germany
British Empire prior Anglo-American Alliance
Fascist Italy

countries that were anti-Japanese and anti-Japanese Empire

Communist China
America
France
pre-Fascist Italy

so that should give some inkling tbh

Stop LARPing these hypothetical situations, we've had dozens of Jap threads recently talking about these issues.

Whites and Japs can easily coexist in their separate nations. Racemixing is almost always a bad thing as it removes the most positive components of each race and leads to identity crises in the offspring.

Japan needs lebensraum badly but if they can't obtain it under current political conditions then their population shrinking slightly to a more reasonable norm is okay, as long as the borders stay shut and the zainichis and foreign temp worker problems are managed. Their stupid unsustainable pension and benefits economic system might crash along the way but better that this core issue is addressed rather than constantly applying band-aids.

D&C thread, nippon is stronk.

So as soon as Abe and Trump announce alliance a million of anti-jap threads pop up. Cohenincidence?

My apologies for the somewhat reddit-tier spacing, but people only respond to threads when they are spaced as such.

I honestly don't understand why you would genocide other people? Except jews and like 99% of niggers, but that's obvious, so don't bitch about that
I have no problem with different ethnicities as along as they stay in their shitholes. Why? I simply don't give a fuck about their lives. Just stay away from Europe and America and I don't care about your shitty country and life.
In my opinion, genocide is counterproductive, because you become like those animals you want to genocide. You basically become a jew-nigger - you want to genocide them because they are not you.
Step up border game, if they try to force themselves through the border - shoot them, every 10th head send to their country as a warning, repeat.

Also I'm pretty sure it's some clever kike OP is trying to stir some shit.

This

Their "shitholes" are resources much more well spent if they were controlled and even better, inhabited by Whites. Besides, Genocide doesn't have to be violent.

Yeah, because non-violent genocides didn't backfired in the past.

Fuck off D&C Kike. Japanese are bro-tier and a friend to Whites.

Genocide is a necessity to preserve the biosphere. The Arabs aren't even that bad when they stay in their shitholes and a semi-Aryan like Assad rules over them. It's the Chinks/Poo In Loos/Niggers/Spics destroying the planet and they need to die. Your kids will not grow up in a healthy planet if those leeches aren't taken care of.

Japs/Aryans/MAYBE Tibetans/Mongolians/Some South Americans are who I would choose to spare. Everyone else is a net drag on the human race.

Such as? It shouldn't be so hard as to encourage sterilization among a population, is it?

You fucking what mate? Central Asians are fucking savages.

Nobody on Holla Forums does, the whole "we need to genocide every shitskin race" is a JIDF D&C meme.

Nazis had a swell time with Tibetans and Mongolians. Both are fond of Germans to this day.

Short answer, because it is a shame to see mother nature's bounty wasted and abused by the likes of niggers, spics, chinks etc when whites could make it better. And with kikes constantly pushing globalism, their failures affect us as well (e.g. countries outsourcing to China which destroys the environment on a global scale).

Ian Smith said something to that effect in Rhodesia, saying that it's better to run a country to not make a mess of things, rather than just hand it over to blacks just because it's Africa and politically correct to do so.

Mongols are irl shitposters. Like the Finn variety.

If you actually read the OP, you would have known that the OP wasn't Anti-Japanese at all: merely a question if you guys were. But I assume from your reaction that you are for their existence.

Mongolians and Tibetans love Swastikas. They have similar spiritual sensibilities to Aryans and I believe our ways of living are compatible with a healthy Earth and a healthy people. Mongolians are the ultimate Steppes Nomads and even if they're savage their hardiness is net gain to humanity. We can learn from them.

Ultimately, once we remove the Jew, 99% of Earth's problems would disappear. Unfortunately, China and India would have to go/get cucked into not being pollutant shitholes, but that job would be infinitely easier without Jews.

Ghengis removed what? 40 million kebab? That's gotta be worth something.

Let they live and be friends.

He killed so many people there was an observable global cooling event. He's /ourguy/ if you're a Linkolite.

They slaughtered so many that the loss of all that human body heat and working industry caused a mini Ice Age.

They deserve worse than death, but sadly death is the worst we can efficiently deliver unto them enmasse.

Bullshit white Ameicans genocided the Injuns without even trying hard and suffered zero negative repercussions. If everybody in the US was a rightist white they'd be proud of it and have zero sympathy for featherheads.

Let me correct myself

Ghengis only killed chinks and muds.

When they tried to invade Europe they couldn't take a single stone fortification. And during the second invasion when an actual army of mercenaries and knights was sent against them it slaughtered 70,000 mongols and auxiliaries without taking 3,000 casualties itself.

They are better at war than most races but still vastly inferior to whites. I mean they barely beat an army of almost unarmed conscripts the first time who had essentially no heavy cavalry at all. As soon as heavy cavlary and crossbowmen showed up they lost so badly that they had to retreat before the news of the Khan's death put the kibosh on the whole thing.

let them be on their island

As a geologist I call bullshit, perhaps the sudden reduction of methane from agricultural decline had some small effect but it's more likely that it was part of a solar cycle and just happened to coincide with the event. Ants and termites each put out more methane than all modern agriclture combined and most methane is fixed to carbon dioxide in the lower atmosphere by methanosynthetic bacteria so I doubt it really made a significant difference.

Japanese are 0 threat to whites. Our imminent threats are:

Jews
Muslims
Niggers
Chinks

In that order.

nigger, please. Take your alinsky and showe it

No it didn't you stupid fucks. The mongols killed approx 60 mil.
IF you counted the deaths done by communism (150 mil), we would be in a deep Ice Age now.
That's just globalist GW propaganda that says "See! If people die, it's good for environment, so let's kill white people!"

Actually, there were several attempts made by the Mongols to work with Europeans against the Saracens. And Mongols were able to easily take fortifications m80, in fact they did take European forts in the ME, only to supply the soldiers inside with needed war materials. Genghis was crazy like that.

Hey man Mongolians are cool

THIS

>He """"only"""" killed 60 million
that's fine by me even if the cooling event was bullshit. All the better he killed mudslimes and chinese.

Communism probably killed up to half a billion tbh fam. The actual numbers never got recorded, but just consider Stalin, and Mao's Great Leaps Forward.

They took fortifications but not EUROPEAN fortifications. Most of what they dealt with was rammed earth in Asia and Russa. And the Saracens such as seigecraft. The Turks lost 80,000 men taking a depopulated Constantinople with a mere 8,000 defenders and they still required internal treachery to do it.

No they took several european held cities in the middle east which had older fortifications dating from the Roman era or later Byzantine fortifications from the Persian-Byzantine war. Those weren't the stone forts and castles of Europe by any estimation. Which is what I was referring to, the Mongol invasions of Europe proper.

And vice versa, there was a whole "Prester John" myth based on the memory of Nestorian Christianity and there were hopes of a vast Mongol conversion like that the Germanic and Slavic tribal kings took part in.

I think China had proper stone fortifications. Mongolians were able to besiege their asses just fine.

you know the Mongols took Tyre and Acre and fortified the cities, let the Christian commanders stay in charge and repaired some of the walls damaged by Saracens and Turks

With Hulagu Khan the Prester John nonsense almost came to be a reality
he saw it as his duty to remove islam from the face of the Earth for the double sin of offending Genghis Khan and for what he saw what they were doing to the Nestorian Christians of which his mother and wife were

Nah.

Here's my ultimate plan for future society:
>hard facts about race/sex realism are taught in school - minimizes false notions of equity and equality
>women are taught using hard facts that they should be submissive (read - basic animal psychology/biology)

kek confirms

Yeah
every time a Mongol army came to a crusader fort in the ME they gave their typical statement
'submit to the will of our Great Khan or die'
they all chose submit and you would too
the difference between a Mongol and a Saracen army is the Saracens are lightly equipped, out number you 2 to 1 and dont have fancy weapons
the Mongols have the engineers of China and Persia working round the clock to invent new machinery, they outnumber you 1000 to 1 and have trebuchets on the horizon capable of launching boulders of cast iron full of gunpowder and iron stakes in the medieval era a giant splinter bomb
but upon submitting the mongols do the weirdest thing
they distribute supplies to your fort for you and your men
they have a team of engineers come in to repair everything
they usually appoint the commander who surrendered to them as a suzerain of this new mongol garrison
and before they leave they offer you on average 40,000 mongol warriors to stay behind and bolster the garrison before they all pack up and leave again for either the next crusader fort or to slaughter some ragheads

This is without a doubt the stupidest post I have ever seen. The main problem is you allow racemixing between not only the Japs and us but KIKES and us. Chinese, Poo In Loos, Kikes and Niggers all have to die for the human race to even survive, let alone prosper. While your vision for the future is hilarious in a Philip K Dick dystopia kind of way it's easily the worst social program/racial laws I've ever seen proposed on this site.

Wew, what a nice LARP that was.

No they sucked, based on European standards. And most of it was rammed earth, the interior of the Great Wall is rammed earth after all and both the Great Wall and Hadrian's Wall were dumb ideas that wasted manpower and just begging to get bypassed via bribery or subversion of the garrisons, which is what happened.

Yes the fortifications weren't of European style. They merely improved on older fortifications which were early Byzantine. You can't polish a turd. Once again they were turds by European standards, to everybody else these were decent fortifications.

The Mongols weren't Saracens in that they had some sense of honor, didn't fuck boy asses constantly, had and appreciation for efficient rule and getting money through tribute rather than murdering half the population and taking the kiddies as sex slaves, and were capable of not betraying everyone including themselves every five minutes.

fucking kill yourself

I'm not just talking about the Great Wall. Cities had fortifications too.

Me personally, I don't think all Niggers have to die. We just need to pull the plug on their gibs and let them return to their spearchucking way of living they've had for the past quarter million years.

By "Elite Kikes" I mean 90% of them
Poos and Niggers will be isolated
I can see how you're upset at the other shit, though. I'm just kind of empathetic - I don't really like the idea of mass murdering everyone. Complete isolation is atleast better. Also I thought that kikes were closer to being white than like chinks/poos/nigs am I wrong?

Isn't that what (((they))) are doing to the White race right now?

Leave em' alone and trade tech with them once we established eternal peace. Their skills in robotics are amazing

Exactly. We need a source of giant mechs for the Galactic Imperium.

No, sending rapefugees and niggers is pretty fucking violent.

Also forgot to mention nip-whites and their parents have to live with nips - not allowed outside of nip zones even until death. Anyone breeding with anyone in the nip-zone must stay there for eternity.

Why would you assume truth in a Jewish theory though?

We observe the unity of races and tribes throughout history, whether it be the Celtic tribes in Gaul, or the various German states forming a greater Germany. It's only extrapolation that the various white races will eventually unify. The Jewish lie is in the non-white part.

It's not about how "white" they are. Japs aren't white at all yet they deserve to live. Same with Tibetans and indigenous South American tribes. It's not about an arbitrary factor of whiteness, it's about how detrimental they are to human life and in some aspects the human spirit. Jews for example, even if they have some Aryan blood in them through intermixing must be 100% eradicated from the face of the Earth. They are a malevolent, suffering-inducing entity that exists as a foil to all that is good and righteous in this world. The Chinks on the other hand are like insects, same with the Poo In Loos. They destroy the environment they're in like a cancer, then spread their pollutants into the rest of the eco-system like gangrenous flesh.

To give you a metaphor Penti gave me, if you're in a lifeboat and there's only space for 10 in the boat, and people are clawing at the sides trying to get in even though it's full, if you truly love life you will grab the axe and chop off the hands of those trying to get into the boat. And then you'll break the kike trying to drill a hole in the boat's neck.

Yeah, most Chinese fortification is rammed earth faced with dry stone of relatively small size. So you could lever the stones out. While by this time most european construction was mortared stone or very large dry stone construction so you couldn't lever the individual component stones out of the wall. Combine that with the very high poundage of European full bows and more importantly crossbows compared to those used in China and you have a problem breaching the walls without a great number of troops and large palisades. And the problem with the European style for the mongols as compared to the Chinese or Byzantine style is that they didn't try to build passable fortifications to protect large cities but rather built many smaller forts which were almost impenetrable and from which forces could sally forth at will to attack the camps and supply train of enemies who crossed the border region. It was exactly the sort of fortification the mongol armies were least equipped to deal with. And of course when an army of 30,000 men kills 70,000 of yours and their armor makes them nearly immune to arrows or the light lancers you rely on it doesn't help either.

Mongolia, despite being wedged between the two strongest communist countries, is a place where Nazi paraphernalia is worn openly.
There are gyms on every other street corner and they're all packed. Apparently every one gets jacked.
Ethnic mongols in China weathered the cultural revolutions almost completely untouched. People simply didn't want to fuck with them.
They also make the best heavy metal.

Nah mang, that's just asking for some Spaniard to come along and recreate spics.

You might be right on that one, but I'm talking about the ones with 100 members living deep in the jungle not bothering anyone. To me any resources expended to kill 100 of them would be much better spent killing 10000 more niggers. Not to mention a kill-team going into pristine jungle is harmful to the environment.

That was beautiful.

Accurate assessment. Let's walk before we can run.

The Great Barrier Reef is dead nigger. Global Warming is bullshit but Ocean Acidification and Air Pollution are very real and very horrible, and most of it is done by the fucking Chinks and Poo In Loos.

Your body is not quite as stupid as this towards hostile organisms.

Japs are grown up enough to deal with it themselves.
We just need to watch.

which if you knew your history were Roman-Greco so the design would be European
it wouldnt be on par with the greatest fortifications the Teutonic Knights in their infinite reputation for making a defensive structure akin to a hedgehog with spines on the inside and outside but it would have put Norman Motte and Baileys to shame for sure
and Hadrians wall aint a dumb idea, Trumps border wall will probably be similar
a stone/concrete wall too high and sheer to scale broken every 10 miles by a fortified garrison of legionaries/border patrol

Fuck Japan. Fuck them right to hell for not dealing with Fukushima properly. They refused international help when it could have made a difference and now its fucking the planet up big time. Talk is that it may be an extinction event.

Thanks for killing the world, Japan, you fucks.

Further evidence of faggot mods here allowing this bullshit

extinction of what?
seawaters a pretty good radiation absorber
so is Belgian too tbh

The amount CO2 China puts into the ocean in year does 10x the damage the nuclear waste from Fukushima-Diachi will do over the entirety of it's leak. You think a little nuclear waste will mutate a fish wait until you see what global pH levels rising will do.

japs are a small ethnic minority, that damn near worship white beauty standards, have maintained themselves well and showed a great self sufficiency much of the world hasn't.

Their population will crash but hopefully they remain people of great capacity for learning and wisdom and aren't corrupted by kikery that seeks to subvert them, and the subversion we suffer that leech into their culture.

This is the non white group that is at the lowest point of my concern.

I'm sure plenty of Holla Forumsacks are mad that I don't hate some fucking moon coons but When gene mods drop in a big way we're going to see them turn white so fast it will make china's head spin.

They worship white beauty, their children's cartoons are constantly depicting it, they laugh at other japanese people who have darker skin or exaggerated features, a famous comedian or two in their country get's called a gorilla for his nostrils being so flared and his pronounced brow.

They may not end up entirely white or precisely white but they will end up with majority western features and fair skin and that's good enough for me, as to the mind and other things they will gravitate toward the best genes and I don't think I can disagree with that.

In 8 years japan will have a fuckload of tall handsome fair skinned men with an enumeration of vibrant and colorful eyes and hair some maybe new to humans, some of the brightest minds in the world and their women will look 14 for the 1st 50 years of their 180 year lifespan, have no menopause, produce eggs for over 100 years and probably look like anime girls with big western eye's, button noses and pink genitalia.

I just hope genetic modifications come sooner rather than later and that we can get them done in unkiked countries for a fair sum.

this sounds a lot like it was written by someone not white/entirely white
ಠ_ಠ

Can hair and eye color really be developed like that (naturally)? It's true that they love those features of ours because all they ever have is brown.

You drank the koolaid retard.

Jap men are mostly cucks that can't talk to women so they choose 2d waifus instead. Jap women are easy whores that worship the white man, as nature intended.

This situation presents a great opportunity to strengthen relations with our ally. In order to solve their birthrate problems I recommend we deploy parties of genetically elite Aryan men to initiate breeding operations immediately. The goal of this "Aryan Breeding Program" will be to whiten up Japan as much as possible and in turn make it more suitable for white colonization in the future.

The happas produced will slowly take control of the government and begin transforming Japan into a white mans haven, essentially a backup country encase our own are overwhelmed by subhuman apes.

How about no racemixing?

Fuck off, Japan has been through worse, we don't need race mixing.
I wrote this in the other jap thread but here it is again, because retarded muh dicking nigger faggots some I suppose are well meaning, but misled like yourself try to ruin it for everyone. Either way, if you can't be stuffed reading, this user has the right idea.

ON HAPPAS
to those who still believe in

As a happa, and having been around so many of them having lived in Japan, I can attest that many happas are good goys and those surrounding them, whether they be (((teachers))), parents, or gaijin "community leaders" corrupt the mind of happas with the Jewish, leftist, globalist agenda and and in turn, the happas corrupt the ethnic japs surrounding them via the parroting of the following rallying cry that is often heard in American liberal arts colleges:

Diversity is our Strength
Our Diversity Unites Us
Rich Cultural Experience
muh Diverse Culinary Experience

I've seen this first hand, where happas start entering debates and discussions on immigration, declining birth rates, even discussions about Japanese culture and out of nowhere start claiming that “Japan needs more diversity because Japan is too Japanese”, and that this hinders “new ideas, new perspectives, new creations being made in Japan”. Some argue that Japan needs more low skill workers, something other normie japs seem to share. A common narrative, making it’s way through Japanese corporations and leftist professors Whenever such arguments are made, I get involved, asking the ethnic Japs if Tokyo would continue to be Japanese if it was 60% Chinese? If Japan would continue to be Japanese if there was an influx of Chinese into Japan, and they started holding political potions?

Often times the Japanese continue to elaborate on my point, excluding the corrupt happa, and come to terms with the logical conclusion that “diversity” is nothing but a pipedream. Interestingly, there were several times where the happas ended up calling me a "Traitor", and when I ask what to, they often answer "You're a traitor to world peace” or “You need to learn to love yourself and embrace your identity!”. I laugh this off and reply why can’t ethnically homogeneous peoples embrace their identity? Often times, they give up and label me as racist, or confused. To this, I laugh and tell them to fuck off.

Happas are often susceptible to leftist propaganda because they lack heritage, or a firm root to a nation. This existence is what the (((leftists, globalist, international clique))) pushes for. This is their end goal; to deconstruct the uniqueness and beauty of cultures and races well a handful of cultures; niggers and spics don't have them and leave in their midst a world of confused critters who will have no nation, no creed, no heritage to rally around and fight. They will have created the first non-violent goyim, who will, instead of loving their own, will wish for a world that suits them in order for them to be comfortable by creating more happas.

I was lucky enough to not have been influenced by leftist jewish propaganda, thanks to my parents who encouraged me to actively learn about Japan and the West, to take up learning Kendo (剣道: Way of Sword) and Sado (茶道: Way of Tea), and to read a variety of books in Japanese and English, which led to my fascination of history, warfare, and culture. I'm grateful of my parents, but their greatest sin was to conceive me I’ve lived in a Western nation, love European culture, and traditions. I’ve lived in Japan and I love Japanese culture, and traditions. When I was a teen, I came to the grim realization that I belong to neither, may be partially, but not 100%. It was a sad realization, but one which I've come to terms with; now I see my mission as to serve as the bridge between the European peoples, and the Japanese peoples, not to connect them, but to make sure that we can have a friendly and amiable relation, but one that doesn't mix us up. I'm very much a minority among happas for having such beliefs and a rule of thumb, Happas will always be the weakest point of a otherwise orderly and homogeneous society.

(cont'd)
The future can not allow for Racial Divide and Conquer tactics being employed by those who wish to enslave us. We may try to get rid of all jews, but there will, like sewer rats, hide and try to reorganize, just like the Terraists and Adrian Rubinsky from LOGH. The kikes will try to fight back and subvert us when we are weak and disorganized. Happas WILL be their tool when this happens.

To this end, the amount of happas must be reduced and ultimately erased from Japan and elsewhere. Active discrimination against first generation happas and those who are engaging in miscegenation, with this being promoted via propagand and public sphere is essential, though this is only a temporary solution to a much larger issue.

I propose the following three solutions to end the issue of happas.

a)Dilution of foreign blood
b)Denial of reproduction for happas via sterilization
c)Expulsion to one of the sparsely populated Northern Islands off the coast of Hokkaido or other geographically separated islands of a country

Option a) or c) is preferable, only because no straight thinking, rational man would ever want his reproductive abilities taken away, however all three options are viable once miscegenation is outlawed.

They are fierce warriors of the steppe with Aryan Tocharian blood, and make ebin shitposts

Maybe its just me, but my experience with Hapas is different from you. They almost always had somethinng fucked up about them (height, concentration, eyesight, or whatnot) due to hybrid (un)vigour, but they were not as leftist as in your experiences. I am usually able to convince them that mass immigration, racemixing, and whatnot have negative consequences.

The Knights Templar were Jews too.