Nostalgia thread

Post about your first game and PC/console, how great did it feel back then to play a new game that you got from that friend, and how shit your build was.

What I remember is age of empires 1 on my 200 mhz 16 MB ram PC, so many memories just with that game. Then there was quake 1 and grand theft auto 1, I remember the first time I got to san andreas in GTA 1. Then I remember there was a Farm point and click game, I have no idea why I found that so fun since it was more of watching it than playing it but I spent entire days on it.

How was your first PC?

how much your parents stopped you from enjoying yourself?

To be honest GTA V and Arkham City are pretty good. But yeah… games sorta went a bit downhill when people could go mad with the graphics instead of making the most fun gameplay with what they have.

And I thought this had incredible graphics at that time!

But how about this game? It was the shit when I found it on a random cd. There were legitimate shops in my country that sold all kinds of random games on a single cd for a few bucks, cracked and all of that. I couldn't contain my urge to try them back then, I had no internet and therefore no distractions, so the excitement was very high.

I don't regret a single hour that I played back then.

HOLY FUCK NIGGER I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS
the pinball game was the best mini-game, prove me wrong

I gave my mom a big kiss on the lips and played it all of the day.

You're fucking right . Sorry.

first console was a bootleg nes ripoff, one of those with "9000 games in 1!"
had super mario bros, karateka and some other stuff so it was fun
as for first game, earliest thing i can remember is one of the worms games (when i was 7, i remember this since my sister wouldn't let me play specifically because of that) and zeus, master of olympus (i did horribly since i didn't know english at the time, but it was still fun)
only ever played pc games on whatever pc my parents had though, playing on a laptop my father used to have right now
i've never had my dream build and i probably never will (since i'm too afraid to spend that much money, + i've never built a pc before). maybe in the future i'll just order the parts to be assembled and sent, but for now i'd rather save my money just in case

I remember getting that game and Roller Coaster Tycoon as cereal prizes as a kid.

shit was amazing

Dendy or pegasus?

from google, it pretty much looked like this one

My first console was also a NES rip off, and I somehow completed a contra game when I was like 6 or 8 (can't remember). And it's very hard to do now, I was actually playing better as a damn kid!

The worms games are great man, also spent a lot of time on that too. Nothing beats armaggedon

Killll frenzy! Machine gun!

i definitely remember playing something like contra, or at least it had weird jump moves
there was also a spiderman game, duck hunt, some weird circus thing, another ninja game that wasn't karateka
also had street fighter 2, although it was probably bootleg too, since i remember all the sprites looking a lot worse than i've seen them today
had that game with the tanks
had more mario games, i mostly remember the pinball one
can't remember what else there was, probably some racing game

This game was actually way easier than I remember

That tank game and the circus one was pretty damn popular for bootleg games back then, I remember never ever passing some levels on the circus one and I just hated it lol

That guy… he kinda looks a bit like the one from 2 Dudes or whatever it was named

There was also this game, and other ones from Titus, I remember one with a cat. You had to react pretty fast to the enemies in Titus the cat or whatever it was named

Post more of them games goys

Fuck, I never played that version of Blues Brothers, it looks much better