Well this was unexpected

Well this was unexpected.

nichegamer.com/2016/05/12/wild-guns-reloaded-announced-exclusive-to-playstation-4/

I'm pleased by this!

Its shit

Wow, can't wait for-

Well shit.

Now we just need new Blood bros.

The worst part is that the majority of Holla Forums won't give a shit about this.

Be might just mean he doesn't have a PS4.

I think, but this is just me but, a new generation Wild Guns' game would definitely fit the touch screen aesthetic of the Wii U gamepad.

1. This is not a new Wild Guns, it's a remake
2. It's not that it's on the wrong system, it's that it's on only one system
If you defend exclusives, you are either retarded, brainwashed or working for Sony

Shame too, because even if they didn't do something new with the gamepad, I really like offscreen play. Oh well, good thing I got a Gravity Rush Station.

What a stupid decision for a niche SNES remake unless they market the game.

They're just the publisher, not the developer

I could have sworn exclusives were the only reason to purchase consoles in the first place.

The only reason to buy a console is because your friends have a AAA multiplayer game and they're all playing it without you.

Yeah, I too would like companies to put even LESS effort into their games and the industry because there is no competition from other companies. Fuck off it like you don't understand how markets work

You have it all wrong, only nintendo can have exclusives. Everything else has to be multiplatform or it's trash. Now, doesn't that argument sound familiar?

Which starting with the 5th gen is retarded because the devs are lazy fucks and you gain nothing by the game being exclusive. In the 5th/6th gen, it's because PC hardware started massively outpacing consoles so that any gains from technowizardry were wasted anyway.

From the 7th gen on, devs don't take advantage of exclusivity anyway so you still get games that look and run like shit even though they're only developed for a single platform.

As above, they already put zero effort in. I mean for fuck's sake look at the sorry as fuck 8th gen exclusives. None of them even maintain a stable framerate or look half as good as a PC game, which is just disgusting. At least if they ran well the graphics could be excused, but of course the devs aren't competent enough to even manage that.

Console exclusives are completely arbitrary nowadays and a game gains nothing from it. The SNES/Genesis era is over m8.

You had your chance, Natsume. You fucking blew it.

Good for them. If I ever stomach wanting to get a PS4, I'll buy it.

Exclusives benefit the company. Being on every play benefits the players

There is no reason for exclusives or consoles. If everything were on PC then the developers would compete against one another.

It also benefits the developers.

Or just the fact that its on a system that no sane person would ever own. Paying 400+ bux to play Bloodborne and Wild Guns? No thanks.

>M$ deserves all the exclusives

gee,

i needed a good chuckle

Enjoy your shit