Don Lemon gets permatriggered

CNN’s Don "the con" Lemon Abruptly Ends Segment After Panelist’s calls him ‘Fake News’.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=waEeJJVZ5P8

web.archive.org/web/*/http://anti-cnn.com
encyclopediadramatica.se/Anti-CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=pgp0OVnjH04
twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm actually disappointed the MSM is acting like a bunch of little bitches. Is this a planned ruse to bring themselves down so easily? I expected an actual fight mind fuck style driving more than just the far-right insane.

Classic Marxist tactics, start the argument out by inventing a semantic definition that supports your side.

Somebody post an edit of the does this offend you, but instead of nigger have Fake News.

I think you mean coon, OP.

Oh shit son I just lost it.

Deadpan "this shit is stupid"

Any oldfags here remember during the Beijing olympics the chinese setup some CNN watchdog forum to debunk all the negative articles.I forgot the name it had a cnn type logo too.

Watching that clown squirm was delightful.

What.

Pretty Sad that an Arnold Palmer like Don Lemon got BTFO'd by a Genuine Negro so definitively

fucking god-tier soda

sage for offtopic

All these guys on MSM are really complaining about how much their pussies hurt after getting screwed so bad in the election by Trump.

Trump makes sure to keep them agitated so they get hysteric. MSM is on full tilt.

auto-destruct mode

This. They were not expecting Trump to win and they still can't wrap their minds around that fact. They are in the state of total meltdown.

The coon con

I just went them gone. Don't underestimate them, there is much much work left to do.

We'll have to go full-throttle to win, count their missteps a blessing.

CNN BTFO
B
T
F
O

Amazing. How much do you think they regret starting the 'fake news' meme?

Clinton was spotted still using this term as of the day Flynn resigned.

jews always double down, user, and when they're sufficiently fucked with, they keep doubling down into self-destruction.
Right now we're witnessing the death spiral, and it's glorious
THIS IS SPIRAL POWER. NOT BAD.

You know, its pretty bad when Disney is more competent at this shit than the CIA.

You can NOT give these people an inch they will take a mile. These people were CIA trained to lie from a very young age. The ONLY way to deal with them and I am being absolutely 100% serious is, we have to kill these people and get rid of them. ALL OF THEM.

kek I haven't heard that one before

STOP USING MY WEEK-OLD MEME WORD WRONG REEEEE

ahahaahahahahahahaahhaha what kind of name is lemon

OY VEY! NON-MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS "FAKE NEWS", FAKE NEWS IS BAD. YOU CAN'T TRUST FAKE NEWS.

"OY VEY WHAT A SHOAH, THE GOYIM ARE USING OUR OWN FAKE NEWS MEME AGAINST US. PLEASE STOP IT GOYIM. QUICKLY, WE HAVE TO REDEFINE FAKE NEWS SO THAT IT CAN'T BE USED AGAINST US."

checked and kek'd

That nigger is pissed. This is why the left can't meme, their memes backfire on them.

They always forget that the most powerful memes are powerful because they contain truth.

"Fake News" was an easy meme to re-purpose against them because they are the ones faking news.

It's like being a kid at school and shitting your pants, then telling other people they stink to redirect from yourself. Eventually people are going to realize where the stink is really coming from.

I can't watch this webm because seeing Karine Jean-Pierre's dumb face makes me rage.

I'd never heard of her before that Real Time With Bill Maher segment where she argued with Piers Morgan and demonstrated a complete inability to read a chart.

No, bitch, he had the right chart. And somehow this abject moron is on the faculty at Columbia.

Also, she's the national spokesperson for Move On, a Soros op, and was the press secretary for Anthony Weiner, yet she doesn't even have a Wikipedia page. She's probably a low-level intelligence agent getting paid to go on these shows and represent Real Americans.

Oh that's good

I bet you 10bux (lol goon memes) that she was a diversity hire at the CIA/NSA. Same with Anderson Cooper, they're all CIAniggers at CNN.

Let's steal their memes from them and start calling the Faux News.

Fun fact: anyone with a four-year degree can be hired as an "investigator" at the NSA. Can be in English, Women's Studies, anything, as long as it's a Bachelor's.

Yep, successful memes are based on objective truth

Same with the military.

People who choose to be deceivers are also very incompetent as they believe there is no need for improvement as long as things are going their way. They're all spoiled manchildren who make need to make themselves look powerful and important so the average impressionable normie buys it. We call this "acting" and plus they've got nothing else to fall back on so they collapse pretty quickly. It's a bit anticlimactic but when did their rise and fall never disappoint?

It baffles me that they didn't see it coming either.

We auto-win in a scenario where everyone is calling everything fake news, because it results in normies not knowing what to trust, and either switching off from all news/politics entirely or seeking out alternate news sources in the search for true news.

As Styxx has said several times - if the (((establishment))) has memetic wizards and occultist working for them, they are fucking trash tier and useless

Checked. They can't handle the the bullshit they created themselves.

I don't know what the likes of CNN is doing by calling others fake news. It takes no time at all to look for all the lies CNN are themselves responsible for since the Gulf War.

where does the time go?

no it wasn't.

user I hope this was a typo

Hey anons,

Is "Fake news" the biggest thing to blow up in the kikes' face since Chiam's briss?

what's the future like user?

Did your time machine break ?

What is 2028 like ?

how fucking new are you jesus christ

Isn't "Fake News" one of their cut-off triggers? I know during Clinton's campaign "Wikileaks" was a cut-off trigger. There was one instance where "Israel is perfectly capable of defending itself" triggered a cut-off.

It should be obvious to anyone that CNN is not a legitimate news outlet nor has any interest in open debate, when the network has certain words or phrases that signal somebody off camera to cut audio, video or both during any interview segment.

He was so ready for someone to call him fake news so he could defend himself and dark chocolate did not give a fuck. Priceless!

15 and a half years.
It feels that long though, what a fucking slog.

Mr. Lemon, don't be so sour

Yeah. Its been ten fucking years since I was 16.

I miss those days. Stormfront and other such things were a naughty joke. It seemed like things would settle down.

The CIA's favorite recruiting grounds were and are College Campuses. And unlike Disney and certain studios, they have never made sure to separate themselves to ensure they never drank their own koolaid.

Think about that. Think.

Think about the kind of person who would be approved for promotions in the last 30 years as the WWII Generation dies and the Boomers begind retiring.

Yeah.

Poor ol' Don Lemonparty. I can't believe anyone could be so cruel to such a wonderful human being.
The best part is he can't even throw out the race card against that Paris dude.

KEK
they act like children.
????

forgot my image

What in the fuck am I watching? Regardless, Comrade Borya approves.

I kind of do but I can't give any insight for it looks like a little digging in order.

She was on a 150mi solo kayak trip and stopped at a public cabin. The kayak was her only mode of transportation.

what was that line,
"looks like we lost the feed."

The greatest thing about all of this, is that fake news was their term that they were shilling right after Trump won the election.
Trump has taken their shitty attempt at a psyop meme and is using it to bludgeon them mercilessly.

that deep commanding voice

That just makes it funnier.

Holy shit, what a numb cunt, though.
>Thanking the bear for leaving the kayak alone and then pepper-spraying it for no earthly reason and then begging it to come back and then demanding to know what the hell it's doing there at that time of year and then demanding an explanation for its actions

I agree she's retarded but
The bear was walking towards her, that's plenty reason to pepper spray it.

I could not finish watching the video.
What is the word that means light years beyond pathetic?

It's beautiful.

Under-rated post

WHY ARE YOU HERE?! BEAR STOP THAT! BEARRRR! Better yell at it more and use an ever increasingly shrill voice to which it totally ignores you.

Fucking love this, hahaha.

Cunt fucking earned it. Who the fuck goes out in to the woods unarmed?

Fucking shoot it with a real fucking gun. Spend fucking thousands on outdoors gear but can't be fucking asked to get a 225$ Shotgun

When did these idiots become Republicans?

Not CNN, but pretty close

youtube.com/watch?v=waEeJJVZ5P8

This reminds of the "CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM" meme. Notice how the letftist/normie faggot has its amaygdala provoked by some sort of stress. This can be a threat or a situation it does not know how to handle. This results in the leftist/normie trying to keep the stress at bay. This can lead to a "fight" response which is seen when they riot and smash shit, or a sort of "flight" response when they start screaming "CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM" or "BEAR PLEASE STOP." Because the lefty/normie has its amygdala "triggered" it does not know how to react. It panics and repeats the same shit over and over or does something stupid, like physical assault.

Is there anyone more deserving to be on CNN than Don Lemon?

Don Lemon needs to get a tan.

I've cut leftists a lot of slack over the years, thinking they're still human after all, but this video is making me seriously question that assumption.

She's using Gawker snark and sarcasm against a bear. I have no doubt that if the bear started tearing her intestines out she'd keep protesting in a snotty valley girl voice. Timothy Treadwell is probably rolling in his grave thinking "pepper spray it, you dumb bitch."

Fuck.

Holy shit man

"Thank you for leaving my kayak alone" in slightly welcoming voice.

"I'm going to pepper spray you in the face" in snark

"Get away from that kayak, come here" in snark

Its like a bunch of children.

You know, if they are so fussed about the cost of protecting the president and his family, maybe they shouldn't fucking call for his assassination?

That's why it's fake news. Journos and influencers encouraging their useful idiots to make threats of death and calling for him to be assassinated, knowing full well some nutter is going to try. Then when Trump goes out to meet the people and has security to make sure nothing happens to him and his family, they act like the security is unwarranted!

She definitely is some form of subhuman at the moment. She cannot handle the stress of the bear and is reacting inappropriately. She reacts in the snarky valley girl way because that is all she's ever done and it likely has worked most of the time. I'll guess that she has only ever faced social problems and that she has solved them all by acting like this. Did someone ever annoy her? She probably acted snarky and snotty and out grouped the person.

Though I'd guess that most of the problem comes from how she was raised. If you cloned her at birth and raised he to be a gracious Holla Forums-teir waifu then she would be better. Though genetics is always a factor, and she may be beyond saving at this point unless she is practically thrown in a 24/7 Holla Forums rehabilitation center.

Her reaction to this bear threat seems like a normal r-selected behavior:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory/rk-selection-theory/

If you understand how she became the way she is then you can predict her actions more effectively.

the funniest part about it is we only know its the truth because of how easily its making them act so butthurt and quiet
lying 101 with children, if they say the exact truth of what I did instead of believing my lie im soooooo busted and transparent that im a lying shit

I particularly liked the obfuscation used by the niggress.

Like what the fuck kind of non-sequitur is that, it's not even slightly on topic of discussion.

id call that a double dribble pass and a shoot for the goal sot of argument tbh

Leave it to another nigger to block their basketball style argument then

for me that interview was like watching a colourboard that should be labeled
What shade of Coon are you boi?!?
in New Orleans or some shit

2 YEAR MANDATORY LURKING

Jesus, heartier laughs have never been had. Bless that guy for sending lemon into a drooling incoherent shitfit on live TV.

I am ashamed of my gender but god damn do I love this bear. I fucking want this bear. Please if anyone has any information on how I can obtain this bear let me know.

ROASTIES OUT

You want to fuck the bear, don't you

Because they always had someplace else in some other country to run to. Now that very same hyper-connected world the kikes helped to create means there is nowhere left for them to go. The beautiful irony is that the jew's gambit for world domination inevitably means he loses his one strength of having a place to run away to, thus the jew is doomed to lose just before he wins every time he tries. Praise Kek.

Wouldnt you die? I dont think anyone in the history of the world has ever fucked a bear.

Somehow I'm reminded of the SJW's stupid "white fragility" meme. I guess Lemon's behavior would be liberal fragility or newsie fragility?

Nigger tears.

We have gay niggers triggering the fuck out of other gay niggers on live TV… weird timeline.

Are we seeing a new "conductor we have a problem" meme being formed?

I was wondering about his salt levels since President Trump called out his show at the press conference.

That bear is the soul of an old man who ignored his wife's bitching for decades

Being a tranny doesn't mean you're a girl kid, you're a fucking gay twink who thinks he's a girl.

I think we need Dr. Colt and his Assistant "Heckle my Koch" to help you cure your autism really fast.

right vs left divide

One of my favorites.

I don't know what grinds my gears so much about people pouring their special snowflake diarrhea syrup-tier coatings over the nature of truth and facts, but it does.

NO IT'S NOT "HURR DURR FAKE NEWS XDDDDDDDDD", NO IT'S NOT "HURR DURR ALTERNATIVE FACTS XDDDDDDD", NO IT'S NOT "FAKE FACTS" OR "FAKE FACTCHECKING FACTED FACT OF FACTS", IT'S JUST NON-TRUTH VS TRUTH. STOP MAKING IT COMPLICATED YOU FUCKING CUNTS. IT'S EITHER TRUE OR NOT TRUE. AM I ASKING TOO MUCH?

spoiler

Spoiler that shit.

this a nsfw board, if faggots can post mexican cartel gore I can post good old american bear platform impregnation

lad your mind is warped and I love it

go back to goybook

Liquid did 9/11?

Nigger Lemon's balls busted over ratings for his show, It is probably a pretty sore subject with him and the network anyways.

You misspelled Likud. Also in games Arsenal Gear literally did 9/11 and took down the towers. The scene of it happening was cut but is still on disc.

Kojima tried to warn us he was too late

outstanding

The lugenpresse can't stand having the pubic call them out for being fake news. They know its true, they just dont want the normies knowing.

Its fuckin amazing seeing their memes completely backfire on them in real time.

more like

need someone to merge this with the first video (the kek worthy parts) so we can redpill normies on the normie platforms with meme magic

youtube or facebook

(check'd)
Lemon Party

That 3D model isn't anywhere near in the same pose as in the drawing. Not even close.

Wasnt this made by some feminists to show how unrealistic body images were in comics?

I mean, how unrealistic they felt body image was in comics.

Yes, and besides there is nothing unrealistic about the characters pose. To a hamplanet feminist it's impossible, yes… but a fit girl can do that pose.

(checked)
Even better, he's actually being super oppressive by silencing Paris :^) I'm pretty sure being darker, Paris has more minority points than Lemon.

Fairly odd fetish, wonder what they'll do if they ever move to the city?

in a pokemon battle terms its like this

That video is fucking ancient.

i saw it about 5 years back at least but not ion here

Except you, apparently.

Anons this was the site I mentioned the Chinese government setup during the Beijing olympics to debunk the negative press they were receiving during that time from cnn,guardian,bbc and other western media outlets.
It had a forum which was very fun to troll, some of us were from myspace politics and sports forums.
ED even has a page on it.
web.archive.org/web/*/http://anti-cnn.com
encyclopediadramatica.se/Anti-CNN

I reckon they could shoot a nigger

Ya, anything more flexible than the beached whale pose tends to be seen as "unrealistic" to the typical feminist.

thats an insult to the whales tbh
at least the whales are trying to move

Fucking Niggers

Haha trigger the nigger. I got banned from Twatter for calling this coon out. Perfect example of an incompetent diversity hire. IMO though, don't get him to quit or get fired or anything like that. Leave him there to further drain CNN's credibility. Soon all their "viewers" will be somehow "bought" from China. I hope all their employees are starving on the streets soon!

The beauty of all this is that these are the faggots who tried so hard to push the "fake news" meme originally, and now that they can't control it they're losing their fucking minds.

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE GOING FULL FASCIST NOW

this is a good example of a world-class spell backfiring on you because you casted it wrong
unless you're a chaos wizard protected by Kek you shouldnt meddle in Universe warping meme magic kids!

This is true. Landwhale feminists probably can't stand all those hippie girls, who probably have the same retarded views as them, being able to do incredible shit with a hoola hoop.

When everything's fake news…

Nothing will be

Underrated as fuck post.
The CIA used to be run by people who knew everything they were pumping out was bullshit so they adjusted their messaging to make their bullshit sound plausible enough. They knew they are fighting against the facts so they were smart about how they presented their version of the story, sending out little trial balloons and gaging what people would and would not believe.

Now the higher echelons are full of people who think they ARE the truth. They think they're fighting against ignorance and all they have to to is show people the light in order to sway them. They weren't prepared for the populace to call them out on their bullshit because they didn't even realize those at the very top were feeding them bullshit from the start.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW CIANIGGERS

The MSM has become so irrelevant, their only purpose is to provide a good laugh.

Other MSM are separating and abandoning CNN to die. The start of the MSM falling apart. It's beautiful.

I love it when shit is backfiring on them and all they can do is scratch their head and go "WHY AREN'T WE WINNING?"

So, lets see

That about sum it up?

The guy's face on the right kills me.

This cuck is making monkeys look bad..

I can't get over how hilarious that is.

this thread is magic

Lmao that video just made my day.

They even cut off Sanders when he jokingly called them fake news. Remember, according to them fake news is a nigger trigger term. Their credibility is fucking gone.

You had me going there for a moment.

fucking kek

So fucking salty

That's not necessarily true. In fact, "successful memes are true" is a meme that is wrong, but is nevertheless moderately successful.

But a better example is the Holohoax. It is uncritically accepted as objective fact by the majority of people in western nations, yet it's a completely false meme.

I even gave a CIA job some slight consideration. I think being a spy in the name of your nation would be pretty cool tbh. The main issue is that our CIA has never had our people's interests in mind in the least bit. Imagine you learn Spanish and research the shit about Colombia in order to do you job right and you just end up trafficking fucking cocaine into your country. Or your fighting international communism by drugging and torturing your own citizens. They aren't even slightly accountable to the regular government.

Something tells me this situation could be resolved much easier with the practical application of precision lead delivery.
I don't know if you can straight up drop a bear in that situation but putting rounds downrange is a lot more intimidating via noise alone than WAAAAAAAH BEAR PLEASE STAHP PLEASE

The comic itself is about a feminist incarnation of spiderman made by some leftist.

The model I believe was made a little after the GG era by some art-fag showing how shit the perspective was on the drawing.

spoiler that shit

OUTSTANDING!!
WEW LADS!!!

Pretty sweet, tbh.

Yes, please

Dear God, America, 3 out 5 in the video are niggers. The last two, …., kikes?

I like how even he deliberately avoids to outright say that nobody in the MSM makes fake news.

you are using the word wrong, contextually.

Holohoax is a carefully crafted series of lies, promoted in the school, media and career politicians on repeat.
If they had taught that the earth is flat in school, and repeated it non stop, the majority would believe it.

It is a continually forced lie.

A successful meme takes a life of it's own, without any dedicated institute forcing it.

He was vaguely walking in her direction. He could easily have been heading around the cabin in search of food or Leonardo DiCaprio or something. It's not like it was up on its hind legs trying to make itself look bigger.

I love how the faggy, low-effort buzzword "fake news" was so quickly co-opted by us and turned against the propagandists. They're hanging by the very noose they tied and prepared for all their enemies following a "predicted" Clinton victory.

If it makes you feel any better, we're not always fond of it, either.

Have you been around bears? You don't give bears a chance to get close to you if you can help it. They can charge you faster than you can react.

Welp, I didn't see THAT one coming.

I don't know about that. Lots of people enjoy going bearback

low energy. sad.

This is true, and I'm no expert. I've got a hunch it wasn't anything more than curious, but I can't back that up with facts. One thing I believe we can agree on: one less tumblrina in the world wouldn't have been a huge loss.

tumblr also thinks the "tits and ass" pose on movie posters is impossible, even though the actress had to actually do it and then have her photo taken. They can't do it because they're a bunch of fatties.

Hi, I'm only a novice in translating libspeak, but allow me to fill you guys in. The lib marxist speaking of "they can't do this" actually translates to "I don't like this. I don't want it". You see, to a liberal, they have been conditioned and trained in the mind to believe that anything they don't like doesn't exist within their reality. And if it does, to make it go away and stop existing in their reality.

I.E. "He can't be president" is just liberal cries of "I don't want him as my president, waaaaaaaaaaaaah". "He can't deport 10 million mexicans" is really just "I don't want him to deport 10 million mexicunts"
It's nothing more than their realities being shattered by notions and examples of the truth, and they can't handle it.

Look at this light-skinned Uncle Tom Don Lemon cutting off this ACTUAL Black guy.
Don't you just hate fake nogs trying to push fake news? ;^)

Seriously though, we should start to meme Don Lemon as a fake nigger who pushes fake news. Blacks generally can't stand light-skinned mixed-race Blacks like Lemon.
Also point out that he's a faggot that was molested as a child, that'll really hit home with the religious niggers.

I know that in reality she's some hysterical leftist, but the little smirk she has here is just fucking adorable

not really

The thing that drives me nuts is these fucks don't even really care. Most of them have probably never even had a Mexican friend in their lives. All they know is they've been told by celebrities and commies that "Trump hates them." If Trump hates something (although I doubt he actually hates them, he just sees a problem that needs fixing) then they need to virtue-signal how much they love mexicans. Holy shit am I getting tired of their constant bitching.

That "adorable" smirk is aimed at you and every other straight white male, user.

CARLOS
you have to go back

You strike me as the sort of man who would catch his woman cheating on him but let her get away with it because of how cute her smirk was, just so adorable, before going to watch moe animu.

IOW kys fam

you strike me as the sort of man who makes shit up and is incorrect constantly.

You're wrong but you don't care about that, do you? Nor would you care if I could prove it. Time for you to go grab your next poz load, fag.

Make shit up? The only thing I 'made up' was the concept of a woman wanting to date you for any length of time.
I'm 100% right and that's why you're so triggered.

I don't care that you say it, no, because you're a pussy, and therefore, likely a liar.
Not that you could.
Says the faggot mewling over libshit catlady scum because they have 'adorable smirks'.

Time for you to go fap to more Japanese animations of 'cute girls' the likes of which want nothing to do with you.
Enjoy the attached pic of more adorably smirking catlady filth.

Kill yourself no one said he was based.

Why are there so many kikes going around pretending people are thinking/saying niggers are based these days? Mentioning a nigger doesn't automatically mean we think that nigger is based.

God damn you kikes are annoying.

Hi reddit.

The comedy of alt-right faggots promoting NPI while shitting on redditors is no doubt lost on many here, so it bears noting that it gives me the giggles.

Gas yourself kike.

Learn to stop hitting that fucking enter key so often, redditor.

Kek m80, you just proved me right. I said you wouldn't care if I could prove you wrong, and you just showed that's exactly the case. You're doubling down on shit that's incorrect, you simply don't know it's incorrect, and I do, but you don't want to be wrong, so you simply reiterate everything you said.

Look at your post again and tell me I'm the triggered one, lol. Look at your tirade. I guess I can say I'm right because of how triggered you are, right? Not much for self awareness.

your salty projection sustains me, faggot. keep being mad:^)

Kill yourself kike.

Gettin pretty shilly in here.

Because you can't prove me wrong.

Says the person who it would be harmful to if correct.
Seems legit.
IOW:

Clearly you - you responded to it. ;^)
Pretty funny, I know. Wipe away the tears and turn off the anime a minute and maybe I'll do another one tearing you down some more.
Jesus Christ, you actually sound like the mockery of the redditor from the vid linked above. I don't even think you're a redditor though, just a sad faggot who sounds like one.

I though you were sustained by smirking libshit vagoos. To that end

Pfffthahahahahaha.

Lazy. Just fucking lazy.

Hahaha holy fuck was I right on the money. Don't stop now my little snowflake, please continue explaining to me in long ranting posts that break down every word I type how not assblasted you are, you sure are showing me how wrong I was!

Oh, is that how you want to play this? You're a literally gay nigger who enjoys taking poz loads up the ass from a random faggot at gay strip clubs every night. You can't prove I'm wrong, therefore what I just said is 100% true. Sucks to be you I guess.

Well, if you're going to do something, you do it right - and when I see a pussy like you, posting shit like this

its worth it to mock you, and to do it right.
You can keep trying to pretend you aren't upset, but its rather obvious for all to see you're rectally rustled as can be.

Redditor as fuck.

Difference being? I've said nothing to suggest I'm any of that - whereas you were mewling over libshit catlady 'adorable smirks' like 4 posts ago.

Feels bretty gud.
Do you feel sustained? [/spoiler];^)(^;[/spoiler]

Can we talk about how bullshit this whole "trumps cost too much to protect" shit is?
Its a huge family for one, and for two, the media is constantly TELLING CITIZENS TO GO OUT AND KILL TRUMP

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO PROTECT THE FIRST FAMILY WHEN YOU ON THE DAILY PROMOTE THE IDEA OF ASSASSINATING THEM?!

fucking RAGE man, pure, purging RAGE
youve got mother fucking celebrities threatening to bomb the whitehouse and encouraging followers to do the same but somehow its a godamn shock when their detail has to beef up security?

You're not fooling anyone.

I'll take pity on you and be serious for a second, because you're spiraling downward pretty hard. I'll talk directly and honestly here so this might be a long post, even though this is all about absolutely nothing important. Do you know why I engaged with you to begin with? Because saying a girl had a cute smirk made you super salty. So I egged you on because I thought I could mine more salt, and I was right. I'm still right.

See, you're forgetting the part where you came at me with your pussified cuck fantasies and projected them onto me. I said she had a cute smirk, and she does. You don't have to agree. But to think that I would fuck that, or have any attraction to it or romantic ideas about it, is wrong. I even said in that same post that she's a hyper leftist, I wouldn't want to even talk to her. That doesn't mean that her little smile, which was undoubtedly caught on camera accidentally, can't appear to be cute for a fleeting second, even if in reality she's a super bitch.

None of that has anything to do with wanting to have anything to do with her, but you reached miles and miles beyond any rational thought to suggest things that aren't true. Somehow typing a single sentence about her is "mewling"? You love that word.

Just because you're an insecure wimp with a cuck fetish doesn't mean you can project them onto other people when the only info you have is "this hysterical liberal bitch has a cute smirk in this photo." And you certainly are insecure, this whole thing is setting you off rather badly. Additionally you may want to withhold your faggotry in the future until you can learn something as basic as a fucking spoiler, newfag.

That's not best way to get protein

I told you it would be a long post because I was engaging you directly and honestly instead of baiting you as easily as I did previously. So when I actually bring up serious points you run away and hide behind something I already used against you?

All you just did was "no u." Too bad about the cuckolding, one day you'll find some landwhale feminist who'll give you your dream. :^)

Do you feel sustained?

My giggles are giving me wiggles m8.

Her ass isnt as high up, her head isnt as far back, and her elbow isnt sticking out as much.

Sorry faggot.

I accept your apology.

Shes a wetback model, obviously she has some genetic deficiencies.

Does any of that look impossible to you in that pose?

Its fucking hilarious how hard "fake news" has backfired on them.

Yes, actually.
That they failed to effectively replicate the pose in their attempt to demonstrate the pose was not impossible only further supports the notion that the pose is actually impossible to hold.

The whole point of the pose is that its supposed to be showing extraordinary flexibility. The retarded feminists talking about how they can't do the pose don't have superhuman agility the last time I checked, in fact most of them have far below average flexibility.

They always do this. They get arrogant and sloppy, and then they start fucking up all over the place, and now its just a cacophany of kvetching whose legitimacy must be questioned.

Thats all CNN is now, niggers, kikes and cunts.

When ever Obama's niglets went to another country you never heard anything about it. All of a sudden CNN is a bunch of fiscal conservatives when it comes to president Trump, spitting hairs over the protection of the first family. These same people didnt say shit when Obama doubled the national debt. What is the alternative anyway? Dont protect the first family? Debating this is retarded and the attempt to pump it up is fake news.

You should look at some yoga videos

Even normalfag white men are getting fucking sick of the left's shit.

I've seen plenty, even done some myself, but I've never seen that particular pose, which would be difficult even for a highly-experienced yogi.
Show me a yoga video wherein a broad is holding that pose, and maybe I'll agree with you.

Where's the problem?

I think we're done, here.

Sour Don Lemon

LEMON RINDS TO A HALT

Noone is going to do that particular pose in yoga and you damn well know it, next thing youll try using this reply as why you're right. Its fine if you think that pose is impossible, there are plenty of like minded people on tumblr.

This is beautiful in so many ways.
It was always the left that invented, spread and used "insults" to shutdown conversations through allegations, and make someone the bad guy without a single argument. They never intent to have a conversation anyway, they don't argue, they just try to make you look bad. Now they taste their own medicine. People start to realize it is impossible to talk with hardcore lefties and the media, so they just call them out on their bullshit and call them fake news, call them names no matter what, just do it and it will stick with people. This is the perfect opportunity to completely destroy the reputation of the MSM. It even has the nice side effect that the trust in ALL media is reduced and makes the normalfag question more and think, and once he does, he will more easily start to see who is bullshitting and who is not.
Every single time you comment online or say something to family or friends about news, use the word fake news. Make it stick like fucking gum.

The best part, it is destroying the biggest mouthpiece and propaganda machine of the opposition. WIthout it they lose half the battle, while it will just slightly affect our own propaganda and news.

Are you the same guy on Holla Forums telling everyone to lurk for two years before posting? Two years isn't enough faggot. Take your own advice.

False. A leftist lacks the mental faculties all humans must have to qualify. It's why the only defense they can muster is to call you names.

Naturally, it's exactly what Hitler was talking about when discussing the debate of kikes. Shitlibs never actually engage honestly, they use simple rhetoric that generally hinges solely on appeal to emotion. They also project an awful lot, but of all the things the left does, the most blatant and in-your-face bullshit that acts as the cornerstone of their ideology is fucking hypocrisy.

Of all the negative qualities the left has, that is by far the worst to me. Even more infuriating is that they never even realize they're being hypocrites, because leftists are leftists due to their refusal to actual think about any positions they hold. They never actually think about them, they just regurgitate talking points. It makes winning arguments against them easy to do, not that they would ever admit defeat, but exposing said hypocrisy and contradictions does wonders to "pinkpill" normalfag bystanders and observers. I can't even imagine how many people have been pushed to our side in the past year through the increasingly extreme hysteria of the left alone.

That's not something that happens overnight, but the reputation of the MSM is already fucking destroyed. Only 6 percent of the people polled on the subject said they trusted the media, and that poll was done over half a year ago. Their reputation is pretty fucked, the thing we need to do is somehow surgically remove kikes everywhere they infest. The MSM is only a symptom. The difficulty lies in trying to convince average joes and other normalfags that we need to fucking purge the semites.

A fictional superhero is not a human.
If you must have superhero powers in order to perform a pose, it is impossible, because super heroes are fictional, that is, they do not exist.

You're clearly arguing in good faith, so I should do likewise, instead of just calling you a butthurt fag.
So I won't call you a butthurt fag.
No, I won't do that. Call you a butthurt fag.
[/spoiler]Arse-ached poofter.[/spoiler]

lol hot chicks make you mad

Seems legit.
[*arse-ache intensifies*]

Hello, newfriend.

100% not white

S'truth m8.

Powerful argumentation newfriend.

It wasn't an argument. It was a greeting to someone who's obviously not a regular user who is just looking to stir shit up. Hello, newfriend.

Tangential, but related.

I know.

Oh Jew.

It seems you assblasted that reddit fag into submission. Get checked for grids m88, safety first.

off by :*(

Not fake in the sense of untruth per se, but fake in the sense of being trivial bullshit masquerading as headline news. I think that was blackie's point. Mulattocuck Lenin needs to be taught a lesson in civility.

What we are doing right now

The fucking balls on this one. Good Job.

My fucking sides

Its a wonder this bitch didn't get mauled when she thought yelling at the bear that was ravaging her kayak and getting closer was a good idea.

which one is that from? I really like the background soundtrack.

You faggots actually thinking it's MSM vs Trump. Or CNN vs FOX. Nothing like a bumch of cucks strutting around like their redpilled. 90% of you niggers still don't get it. It's gov't against everyone. Red vs Blue is classic D&C, and you morons lap it up like milk. Fags.

You faggots actually thinking it's MSM vs Trump. Or CNN vs FOX. Nothing like a bunch of cucks strutting around like they're redpilled or something. 98% of you niggers still don't get it. It's gov't against everyone. Red vs Blue is classic D&C, and you morons lap it up like milk. Fags.

am I alive in the future user?

Don "Black Hole" Lemon

yup
although reporting trivial crap is just another deceptive tactic at distracting sheep

Why do you people suck at posting so much. Bad grammar, poor sentence structure, misuse of D&C meme. And to top it off you double post like an idiot. I don't know if you're from reddit or 4chan or leftypol but you have to go back.

What do you mean bringing in Africans by the millions will make this place look like Africa?

Lurk 2 years before posting, newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgp0OVnjH04

The Reddit infestation is real. Fuck off, newfags.

The duty of everyone is just to say its fake news.

They lose their shit…and its funny.

FUCKKKKKK

Lemonman looks like he's about to start crying.

You're a low IQ nigger who can't see the forest for the trees. You must go back, fag. I can send you back real quick if you like, fucking cuck.

you retards do realize that that's the way you're supposed to deal with bears, right? Yelling at them and spooping them away. You only shoot the fuckers if you're getting charged and even then, if it's not something 10mm or larger straight into the head, ur fukt.

I think the problem is that most people who still watch something like CNN haven't seen these cuts or only one or two of them and buy the "tech problems" bullshit line and just forget about it. And even if they happen to dislike CNN, they might still not realize how consolidated media control is or that one of their favored networks could be run by the same jews that run CNN.

Daily reminder that Don Lemon is an admitted "non-practicing" kike

His name is Paris Dennard twitter .com/PARISDENNARD