Scientology

Scientologists are just kikes with another name and some ayy lmao bullshit.

The difference is that while the Jews use subtle manipulation through riots/leftism/etc. to get their shekels, Scientologists don't even attempt to hide their kikery.

They're responsible for several deaths and are extremely controlling to their members.

They're a cult.

My question is, do you think Scientology might be as dangerous as other backwards idealogies like radical Islam at some point in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

matrixfiles.com/Scientology Materials/
web.archive.org/web/20140722144312/http://www.davidmiscavige.wikiscientology.org/text/Why_the_U.S._is_Slave_to_Israel_-_the_Scientology_Connection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My question is, did you think about lurking more before posting and have you ever heard of not fucking plebbit spacing on 8ch before?

No it's an MK Ultra experiment. And it worked… Now it's worth billions.

It's mind control 101.

Next time to a better OP faggot

Dude it's not 2008 anymore Chanology's over

least aesthetic religion of all time. brb big ass bubble letters of our name as our logo. shit tier.

If they hadn't already been exposed to the people for what they are, maybe, but they were exposed.

They were, but nobody cares about it.

This

Just about every normalfag on the planet knows they are a cult that will take your money and psychologically torture you.

People being recruited into Islam is far more of a problem in the west.

Exactly.

WOHA IS THIS 2008?

Call me when it's 6 million

I'm fine with scientology ever since I discovered their anti-psychiatry stance.
L. Ron. was a genius that was far-ahead of his time, sad that he life's work only resulted in a shitty cult - I wonder if he feels like Jesus.

Tell us more user

Scientology is another branch of the C I A, they use them for asset forfeiture, because they are good at "revenge".
Basically a guy tells the scientology guys, look, this guy did this and that or "he's an anti thetan" or whatever the fuck they tell them, and then they go and harass that person non stop until he suicides himself or runs away or worse.
They go and chase you around with video cameras, stalk you in supermarkets, they are crazy as fuck.
They are very useful. Just like mormons
Catholics too check my pic

Dianetics was supposed to be the replacement for psychiatry but the mundanes couldn't handle it and turned it into a cult.
Scientology also has several institutions and front-companies dedicated to discrediting modern psychiatry like mindfreedom

This is the end-result of Hubbard's ideas, not the intent he projected. Scientology was co-opted around the time of Hubbard's death, where it became less of a mindset and more of a cult.
Scientology also brought what the mundanes call "gang stalking" over from east-asian countries and uses it to impede anyone they deem 'suppressive' to their shekel-farm.

You're ten years late op, fuck off.

I read about them from time to time. They're more quiet/covert than they once were. The organization Hubbard/CIA built is impressive. It was subverted or false opposition though as it was essentially a break-away civilization within the US and other countries. I believe they had purges or some other stuff a long while back of their high ranking true believers/good guys and are now fully CIA like every other religion. So much for being expert game players, but I suppose only CIA has the machine in place to demoralize and preference cascade the plebs while early Scientologists were attempting the opposite.

Here are some screens of some of their intelligence docs I posted in a while ago. They're definitely operational so long as idiots exist and their product sort of still works. No doubt they create some news cycles and disappearances/deaths that seem natural to the outside.

You can find the sources here, under intelligence course:
matrixfiles.com/Scientology Materials/

There were never any "good guy" in the "church" just peasants that couldn't fully grasp Hubbard's qualms with the modern world and why he chose ayy lmaos and spaceghosts as a platform for expressing these qualms.
It's much the same way the inception of the "flat earth" movement was about rejecting relativist science but was later co-opted by troglodytes and born-againers that took it all literally.
For a brief time in the twentieth century people thought that replacing religion with "conspiracy" was a better way of herding the masses into a genuine awakening and then CONITELPRO fucking ruined it all.

I don't know what you're talking about, but yes, there are apparently global organizations that exist only to prey on humanity at all costs. That's whats so remarkable about those docs.

After Hubbard set them on their path of mastery, they had an awakening as they grew in number and awareness and they found they were food. They took the offensive because that's what scientology/dianetics was. It's all very dramatic from this inside perspective that would otherwise be lost in the disinfo wars.

Why the U.S. is Slave to Israel - the Scientology Connection
web.archive.org/web/20140722144312/http://www.davidmiscavige.wikiscientology.org/text/Why_the_U.S._is_Slave_to_Israel_-_the_Scientology_Connection

They're a money-grubbing cult that brainwashes its followers.

It's a cult.

And leverage for Hollywood-people to have some leverage against the kikery of the kikes. Notice how no kike is a scientologist and that the ones involved still is in movie, usually in their own productions.

Scientology is meant as a cult of profit but also functions as a protection against Jewry for certain famous individuals. Are they more dangerous than Islam or Judaism? Absolutely not. Can they potentially be? Possibly but the difference between them and others is with Islam you can be poor, with Judaism you have to be born into it, and with Scientology you need to pay lots and lots of dosh. They just aren't that malicious to others until they start infiltrating government the way the other two do and nearly all their maliciousness is on their own members.

I just read this and this is so scientologist biased that I can't believe any of this information. Read why the CIA raided their compound and if the mind control could be undone by Dianetics.

Are you trying to trick me, you fucking jew?

EXPOCT

yes, but was The Master "kino"?

Welcome to whenever the fuck they started it.

"kino" implies that it is bait for delusional plebs.
So yes?
Not enough frogs in that movie for my tastes tbh.

Magnolia: is it highly aesthetic polkino? If so, notorious scientologist Tom Cruise's role in that film: what does it mean?

jews hated the Scientologists very much for their anti-psychiatry attitude and the belief in thetans (superhuman or something?). They have the covert teams to track the detectors. Like other anons said it is a cult.

i think athene said it best

Scientologists are amateur kikes, using kikeish/masonic tactics while still being relative upstarts.
Fun fact: L. Ron Hubbard was a former member of Ordo Templi Orientis, a Kabbalistic occult group that was founded by Freemasons, that also counted among its membership Aleister Crowley.
It's strange how so many of these neo-religions can be traced back to Freemasonry, don't you think?

What is the Freemasons's purpose?

Say… whatever happened to Wise Beard Man anyway?

if they get noticeably big, kill em all
if trump finally reins in the government and can do what he wants, then get rid of em once and for all once some stuff higher on the priority list is taken care of, such as mormonism

Muh 6 gorillion

The mudshit moon religion is a threat because it's so accessible. You don't need to pay fees to be a muslim, just murder and rape for Allah. Scientology is a cult with a big public image and a lot of money that keeps them safe from investigations or federal action. They should be shut down, and maybe they'd be a fun weekend project for President Trump. But right now we have bigger fish to fry.

its a fight between jewish magic and british magic

that sounds quite like you guys

Anyone is free to leave this place of their own free will at any time.

Back in 2014, he showed up at a anti-Scifag conference he was not invited to, because the cult was still trying to tie him to an injunction. He was kicked out. When confronted about it online by Anons, he told them to "grow some balls." He still hasn't released the doc he has promised to release and there has been debate on whether or not he is a scammer