LOL

LOL

He's not wrong

shame he's a hypocritical fag tho

Butch christcuck is both a horrible artist and writer, and he should kill himself before he keeps sucking jew dick to keep his shitty shows on the air.

Is that schizophrenic fricassee of random Holla Forums buzzwords supposed to mean anything?
You blame the Jew, but also use the Drumpf meme?
What a strange beast you are.
Also, lol.

Prioritizing a certain aspect within a presented form of media is completely fine, as long as it is not an excuse to outright sacrifice other qualities. There are different kinds of cartoons, and obviously Hartman's not one for a focus on notable animation. In fact, a lot of western cartoons seem to rely on the writing, so if you do prioritize story, you better make sure it's good.

He's probably an off board shitposter from the usual trash heaps. Just ignore and report for the faggot that he is.

Does he have any right to be saying when he makes cliche drivel and stooping to adding new characters that don't fit into a show past its prime. I guess he has it easy since he has leverage that stops Nick from being 90% spongbob channel to only being 70% with him around.

He's half-right

Writing is King

but he expects us to think his cartoons have good stories though? Hes shit in both writing and animation

A lot of cartoons have bad writing anyway, at least give good visuals.

I would say that works better in television. I wouldn't want to go to theaters, pay my ticket and find out that the movie looks like some saturday morning cartoon.
Production in tv is more limited and you have to focus more in writing than in visuals.

Good art, presentation, and scene composition can communicate the story and emotional weight of the writing more effectively than stick figures and soulless paper-doll flash animation. Story, Writing, Art, Animation, Aesthetic, Composition, Directing, and all the other elements need to exist in synergy, not competition.

Looks more like a statement.

Lies. Fire and Ice was terrible story-wise.

this makes me livid, story is not king because if it a great story then it will be held beck by poor animation then moments in the story will not work or rather not be as effected. story itself can compensate but only if the animation is good, they have to work together having one compensate for the other only leads to people complaining; if the story is great then why not make it a book, or if the animation is great but story is not then you just see wasted potential on the artist part.

They sure got the feeling of putting down your pet just right. Fuck me, reminds me of when I had to put down my cat.

well, her pet and best friend.

He's right but he shouldn't be allowed to talk. Lest we forget that his shows are all episodic adventures, no story. If you want proof of story>animation watch 12 oz. Mouse.

Yeah, that doesn't excuse laziness in the animation department. Also If we only cared about story and not animations we'd read a book

This

A broken clock is right twice a day, as they say.

You have to fuck up drawing REALLY BADLY to make people lose interest in your story. Remember that One-Punch man is a huge hit, and the original webcomic was drawn like pic related.

I want to watch/read this series because it looks very interesting, but knowing how sad and tragic it is keeps me away. I don't even know the full context of that scene and it makes me want to bawl my eyes out.