Games with shit lore

Still not as retarded as AssCreed Lore

Other urls found in this thread:

doom.wikia.com/wiki/B.J._Blazkowicz_(Doom_RPG)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would be easier to list games with GOOD writing than ones with bad. The former will be a tiny list, the latter most games ever released.

This is probably true.

The entire new lore made by Disney is horse shit. So expect ZERO good games from it.

Read a book, nerd.

BUT WAIT; THERES MORE!

The second part is about the clone wars, and I didnt watched it. The last part (fourth) is just The Cucks Awakens

morrowind
any legacy of kain game
azura's wrath
what else?

what game is that? im not clicking that shit you shill

Get out of here, you double nerd.

Fuck, forogt Embed

Drakengard 1/3
NieR
System Shock 1 and 2
Thief 1 and 2
Deus Ex 1
Doom, comes down to Doomguy's rabbit being murdered and he's even more pissed

That's all I have

Doomguy isn't a character. You are the Doomguy.

Gooks vs Stalkers

Who the fuck wrote this

woah

That's not really true. You do control him, but he is his own character.

Also
doom.wikia.com/wiki/B.J._Blazkowicz_(Doom_RPG)

Curious, What is the lore of AssCreed? I never played the game myself.

games

It is shit. I'd say try playing Ass 1 and 2. 4 if you want a pirate game that's better than the assassin shit.

Assasins are batman type fighters of freedom and Templars are tyrants who want to control and slave everyone.

Oh boy.

All I wanted was a better version of the first game that actually followed history.

YOU HEAR THAT BOYS
oh my fucking god are they literally that fucking retarded so say that Stalinism isn't the default state of communism?

What kind of lore is this?

Lenin dindu nuffin, he a good boy.

The one that you get when you give leftists creative control.

Everything generically 'bad' is templar.

Everything generically 'good' is assassin.

Macguffins are good plot devices and should be used always. Vague copies of Christian mythology are also good.

You are now qualified to write asscreed lore. Congratulations.

holy fucking shit

The devs behind the cry engine.

Friendly reminder Al Gore is a canon Assassin

Assassins killed both Stalin and Hitler, and this only after Hitler killed his body double in the bunker.

Is Obama their grandmaster?

You damn well know they are gonna make Obama and Hillary Clinton Templars. I wouldn't be surprise if sexist Templar puppet Bernie sanders is working for Templar King Donald trump.

metroid pre other m

Hillary maybe, but Obama never. He'll forever remain a saint as the first nigger to dirty up the White House.

I can't wait for the next game down the line to have a Trump expy because the writers are gonna be salty cunts.

This is literally Deviant Art tier.

I am still furious that they fucked over Nikolai and gave him a shitty 2.5 platformer rather than a full game. It's probably for the best.

Wouldn't be surprise if Gamergate was a Templar conspiracy

It manages to be even dumber than the original game's lore.

However, no publisher is willing to publish something where China is truly the enemy. Black Ops 2 and Battlefield 4 went out of their way to have China 'dindu nuffin'.

Is the original Homefront a good game though?
Never actually played it

Original Homefront multiplayer was a decent battlefield clones. At least the first Homefront realistic portrayed what Hillary Clinton presidency be like.

Every Blizzard game that came out after Wow: Cataclysm:
You do the Math with the last three Wow expansions, and this upcoming one.
Diablo 3 went full retard with the nephalem shit and the unlikable followers (all three of them are unlikable).

I'll let someone else explain how Starcraft's story sucks now because I don't play Starcraft..

Did the Revolution retcon the first Homefront or remove it from canon? Honestly North Korea becoming WW2 Japanese empire 2.0. Is far less laughable than alternate history were Apple was North Korean company.

Rebooted the "continuity" entirely.

It's about as plausible Somalia taking over the US. NK is a country that can't even feed itself, let alone sustain military operations long enough to take over South Korea.

It's ok.
Basically what happens is the middle east becomes even shittier and the price of oil skyrockets Despite the fact that the world's largest oil reserve is in Venezuela, and Canada to the north has oil for days so the US gubberment is forced to downsize it's military to avoid going even deeper into debt. Even then, the rising costs of oil make civilian life abysmal, leading to riots and such.

MEANWHILE

North Korea conquers South Korea in the absence of the US military. Then, they start annexing surrounding countries, before launching an attack on America itself. The North Korean military, now jam-packed with conscripts from captured Asian nations, topples the American government and begins holocausting everyone who isn't named ching-chong.

You play as a 'murrican guerrilla fighter under the North Korean occupation, removing rice and taking names.The environments can be decently creative, like the not-so-subtle symbolism of a football field that was converted into a mass grave.

Overall, it was a little better than the cookie-cutter "Muh Terrorists" or "Muh Russians" story line that you see in most shooters.

Wait so they rebooted the story entirely, but kept the same name despite it being completely different?

That's just evil

Multiplayer was alright, single-player was complete trash.

Why not? It worked for Isis with London and france.

in Warcraft, planets are apparently baby titans or some shit. I can't remember the details but a new book came out with tons of "revelations", ie Metzen coke hazes, and it manages to outstupid every single thing the entire series has done up to this point combined.

Stopped watching there.
I'm cringing in anger.

The Templar existed during the time of ancient aliens

>AssCreed is literately Giorgio A. Tsoukalos': The Da Vinci Code
How is this shit so popular?

What's worst ass creed still sales it's self as realistic and historically accurate

The DaVinci code was massively popular
what kind of question is this

What powers do I get if she bites me?

every computer is made in china. did you check your mother board before using it ?

It's Hillary Clinton. Radioactive harpies

Toukiden lore is pretty interesting. It's mostly flavor text but it adds nicely the nice environments and atmosphere
Soul Sacrifice has some great lore. I've spent hours thumbing through articles it was so interesting

What in the literal fuck? Do they just have a dartboard covered in the names of historical figures?
This is pretty much historical fanfiction

What gave you THAT idea?

Remember when Ass Creed was just about the secret conflict between two groups with opposing ideas of how the world should be run and neither side was explicitly good or evil?
What the hell happened?

The old stuff was full of shit too.

For every "I know" moment in the original trilogy there were fucking Ewoks.

For every Thrawn in the EU there were ten books on the yuuzhan vong.

Dragons Crown has some 10/10 lore in the quests descriptions/completions, adds a lot of flavor to the world.
Also, you can touch the character's tits to make them bounce a bit.

They fired the guy behind the series because they wanted to whore it out annually.

Tell that no ass creed fans. no fandom I seen takes a game lore so historically literally as them.

Bodyslam has the deepest of all lore.

What. I need more details.

That's actually a huge fucking problem right now for the military, a lot of equipment is probably going to have to be gutted because they all use Chinese built chips

Nothing insults Persona's lore more than this game
Not even the spinoffs

ayyy lmaos

it's called Warcraft Chronicles and it really seems like Blizzard is trying to hype up a grand finale for the series but it ends up being subKojima-tier twists for the sake of twists that make you wonder more about the ramifications it has on the writers mental state than the fictional universe itself.