Deciphering Kek's hieroglyphs

I haven't seen a full breakdown of Kek's hieroglyphs anywhere, and was curious about the esoteric significance that hasn't really been looked into enough. I went through lists of glyphs in an old book to corroborate what can be found online, and if you try to piece together everything it's pretty interesting. For example, when looking for the T-like form, someone made a connection to lightning striking Trump Tower as the polls closed – this is just one of the glyphs from which certain associations can be made.

I believe this subject is worth looking deeper into, especially because there are some coincidences that are relevant to us in a number of ways.

Other urls found in this thread:

museumstorecompany.com/Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Egyptian-Museum-Cairo-664-332-B-C-p5496.html
fourmilab.ch/rpkp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I might as well add my interpretation of the Keket aspect since I can't seem to go any further with the T-shape and chicken. It's based on some things I've learned from other posters here:

Let's start with the concept of having a waifu; it can be seen as a response to feminism, poor relationship prospects, and sexual frustration. The untapped (or wasted) sexual energy of White men has the potential to be put to use in a sort of application of willpower and magic. This was the case for Ebola-chan, when sacrifaps channeled these energies towards particular ends, and it can be said that sexual energy is more potent than "regular" kinds of intent. Furthermore, lucid dreaming has been used to interact in a much more advanced way, where the connection to one's waifu is person-to-person, not just imagining or looking at a picture (I've had lucid dreams myself, and they really can feel totally real and with so much flexibility and potential). Transfer of energy will also be much more direct and efficient when in a dream state, since it's further away from the physical and closer to the etherial.

Now let's turn to the subject of a pantheon. Some Holla Forumsacks (/monster/ posters as well?) assert that waifus and goddesses existing in their nonphysical forms exchange energy with each other, and benefit from the energy sent their way by us mortals. This applies to beings that are "friendly" to each other, such as the ancient Egyptian pantheon. Considering that Keket is closely related to Kek, energy sent to her would naturally find its was to Kek – perhaps her aspect acts as a conduit that accepts this energy, that if "unrefined" would not directly benefit Kek; one kind of worship suitable to each god or goddess, where one is fitting for a female nature while another is fitting for Kek (some describe his proper worship as somewhat chaotic, semi-ironic, humorous, and numerological).

Look at the glyphs that are unique to Keket: she is female, obviously, and the two rounded shapes relate to her potential role as a waifu, or more specifically, a goddess who can provide what a run-of-the-mill waifu can, while also acting as a much more significant energy conduit and figurehead. The top shape relates to the onset of night – what happens to you at night? You dream… The bottom shape corresponds to an egg and was used to indicate a feminine name – what is an egg waiting for to be fertilized? Male sexual energy.

Conclusion: choose your Kek-friendly waifu, fug her in lucid dreams and give her your energy, then collect Kek's holy signs (dubs) with his baskets during the day.

Stop saying "esoteric" with everything like some kind of fucking goth hipster

Get out.

Fuck off, you slimy yid. Exoteric and esoteric are correct words to use.

You get out /fringe/ you fucking beta goth wizards. You're not on our level. Stop shitting up KEK with your dogma

This is pure D&C and is also not an argument.

No, it's a fucking command!

/Fringe/ GTFO our board and stop trying to hijack our God with your shitty "esoteric" freemason hermes shit! And fuck off Crowely-ites too!

Kek.

Kek is electric.
Pepe levitates.
Kek gives levitation to Pepe through electric magic.
HIEROGLYPHS ARE LOGO-GRAMS THAT EXPLAIN ELECTRICITY!!!
(all other information about them is fucking bullshit meant to keep this knowledge hidden)
The "person at a computer" set of characters describe levitation using LOGO-GRAMS.
Hieroglyphs are simple to learn at www.godelectric.com.

Only 10 people go to /fringe/ and come here to shitpost on KeK.
But nice mental acrobatics faggot

Yes, keep flailing. Kek will rek you kikes and you're afraid of angry goyim wielding magic. It's fun to laugh at you and watch the synagogue disintegrate.

You're the kikebot, goymason. But that old man is fucking awesome

What's he got to do with any of this?

In a similar vein to all this, I have a hypothesis that the kikes have no souls and cannot pass into the afterlife, whatever it may be. Due to this, they are constantly squabbling about how to increase their lifespan hence the kikes with like 7 heart transplants and all the blood libel shit.
This also plays into something the old school Egyptians and the masonfags are big on, that gold powder stuff referenced in the Bible that Moses created out of the golden calf and force fed his people with. The gold powder substance allegedly increases lifespan and allows the soul to "work".
Could explain the kike obsession with gold.

museumstorecompany.com/Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Egyptian-Museum-Cairo-664-332-B-C-p5496.html

Here you go
Shut up

It's the Hermes faggotry that lead all these /fringe/ cucks down the wrong road. Now they all talk like Kabballists.

That's…. not even the hierglyphs being discussed here…

Oh, you're that insufferable faggot?
Filtered.

Are you flirting with me Milo?

I am reading most of these threads but this one is disappointing and let me explain why. Not only is the infographic a mess visually speaking, it is looking at it the wrong way in my opinion.
You are not only trying to break down the meaning of the hieroglyphs but mixing it with the synchronous events in our lifetime and the mix of these fucks it up so here is my suggestion.

Create a new image focusing on the actual hieroglyphs and the "textbook" meaning of these symbols. Go in depth what all of it meant without incorporating your own opinion. This image should also include various sources and be as unquestionable as possible.
Then create another image trying to map synchronous events experienced in our lifetime and how these might or might not have a meaningful relation to above hieroglyphs. This image could be called to question, and speculated about.

Now I do not speak to you personally, but to everyone still using paint in CY+2. If you are new then at least make use of spreadsheets and print those or whatever.
The age of low quality is gone. Pictures like that risks to promote kekistan tier shit when it reaches the wrong people. Sorry for the rant.

Noice.

These "esoteric" hippie faggots aren't going in depth with anything. They're mind control victims. They're going to conflate their own opinion and try to play Dungeon Master.

These /fringe/ (anti-Materialists Neo-Platonist Hermes goymasons) all hate nature and reality, and digging for the truth is a study nature and reality. They are the eternal betas who form priesthoods in religions and destroy the evolution of Western philosophies by playing word games or creating dogmas.

esoteric means hidden

I know what it fucking means nerd

oh no that hurt my feelings

Hmm, I actually just read something related to this in Gibbon's history of Rome's decline a couple days ago. There's a discussion on the existence of early Christians who were ethnically Jewish. The way they had to alter themselves and their beliefs shines some light on their characters, especially in the greater context of Rome and pagan gentiles. The polytheistic Romans really had no religious squabbles with other polytheists – there wasn't much conflict to be had because it was just accepted that one group would have some gods that the other didn't.

So the Jews are slithering around the periphery, and they fucking HATE the idea of people worshiping multiple gods, and that persisted for those who became Christians. They were also either deeply involved in stupid Heeb stipulations for everything (don't take your Torah to the toilet, Moshe!), or sort of struggling to adapt to that framework becoming obsolete if they believed in Christ and his teachings. Either way, they retained this disdain for competing religions that the polytheistic gentiles didn't really have. Adding to this, the Jews who remained religiously Jewish retained their disinterest in an afterlife.

These are the lessons I learned from those chapters:

- Jewish neuroticism undoubtedly applies to religion, including competing religious beliefs, and they like having only monotheistic religions that ostensibly worship the same god to be the religions of competing groups. This may help explain the kikes (or spergs who temporarily channel this neuroticism) who seem desperate to keep Kek-posting as contained as possible, while /christian/ posters have a kind of residue of this sometimes.

- The Jews have a very natural affinity to atheistic materialism and infect gentiles with it, and it's pretty easy for them since they've come to control the world of materialism as well as subverted the Catholic Church. Their obsession with shekels and screwing over gentiles began with the traits – both in character and religion – that they developed long ago, and has only gotten worse since.

- When the Germanic and Slavic people had the most fucking badass, toughest men on the planet, when Rome was decadent and the Rhine froze (though this applies somewhat to pre-Empire Roman men), they didn't give a damn if some other people's pantheon didn't overlap perfectly with their own and they didn't obsess over silly stipulations, they worshiped gods and goddesses THAT HELPED MAKE THEM STRONGER! They didn't wring their hands over petty infringements, they channeled their energies for greater purposes.

r
e
s
i
d
u
e

Read this post and stop acting like Jews with assburgers.

Fascists like myself respect the natural order while Jews seek to overturn it. You're not Kek's police force, just relax.

No it doesn't you fucking nigger, it means known by a small group with specialized knowledge.

god fucking dammit I'm the nigger now, post was meant for

Like I said I do read these threads and my criticism about the image is fair. What goes around comes around, and raising the standard of the things we can document for certain will benefit any discussion. If you want to answer the same questions in every thread then go ahead.

Yes, you're right that the image quality isn't good. I wasn't interested in the aesthetics, I just wanted to get a conversation started.

who is this?

I'm off soon, but it would be great if you could link the sources for the hieroglyphs if you have them.
Again my criticism were not specifically aimed at you, I see this everywhere. But if we were to (for example) build a house it would be great to have all the known material details in some separate document, and the various models of the house (of varying quality) in another. And then the hivemind will work its way with "the model".

I tried uploading the pdf but I guess it's too big. Try this: www.um.es/cepoat/egipcio/wp-content/uploads/egyptianhierogly.pdf

And if you ever seek to create an Official blueprint thread, you have my support :^)

Put the memes in the bag and no one gets hurt.

Unfortunate.
An example must be made.

KEK IS ELECTRICITY

KEK IS ELECTRICITY

KEK IS ELECTRICITY

KEK IS ELECTRICITY

KEK IS ELECTRICITY

Hieroglyphs are simply logos and clearly explain this

Bump

That font triggers me

Test

Astrologically, what does that mason star and crescent moon represent, and can kek, his consort, and the pool of water be prefigured into a constellation schema along those lines.

Been partial to it representing the Swamp being drained as the CNN logo tilted downward and/or meme data transmitting

CNN Espanol logo:

You'll find the answers you seek in the hieroglyphs. The truth is there. Seek it out.

Good luck.

Yeah…..
One way start is by looking at the Book of the Suns Electric Field formerly known as the Egyptian Book of the Dead

(the T-like structure is the glyph/logo/pictogram for RECEIVED POWER, as from a negative charge, the basket is POSITIVE CHARGE, the handle of the basket is ENERGY)

Compare with runes.

So, when dubs are placed in Kek's dubs baskets, this involves a storage of positive charge, which then can flow into the conduit with a negative polarity? Is this all about transferring energy? I'm going to scan through a copy of the Book of the Dead in a moment, too.

Ok, I can't really make sense of it, or at least I'm not seeing anything relevant. I only found a description of Ammit:

So aside from confirming her anatomy for /monster/ artists, I'm not seeing anything. Please, more help, senpai.

Pretty sure the T shape is meant to be a staff or a scepter. The was scepter, topped by Set's head which symbolized the authority of the Gods and Pharoah over the powers of storms and disorder has much the same base as that. Perhaps it symbolizes Kek's authority over the heavens and the things of the heavens, lightning, night, rains of frogs and so on.

Ammit is a composite glyph that describes a double seeking/consuming negative charge, the underlying mechanism of a star.
crocodile = Z-pinch (crocs have the strongest pinch force of any animal)
lion = magnification at the Z-pinch (lions are one of the loudest animals due to the shape of their vocals which magnifies their roar)
fat ass breast exposed female hippo = negative projection/electric nourishment to a star (hippos one of the largest and widest jawed animals)
PS: Frogs can levitate, so can huge multi-ton blocks of stone from hundreds of miles away.

Kek is basically another manifestation of Apollo the god of music (shadilay), prophecies (digits influencing reality) and the white race in general.

The blood libel shit is because our blood contains things that allow it to clot much faster than a Kike's due to their fascination with incest and miscegenation. Imagine menstration with slowclotting blood. It's a gushing nightmare.
GOYBlood powder is also used to quick heal circumscision wounds and other cuts, and the reason child blood is sought after is because it works faster and better than any other!

Anyone find it interesting that the rise of a frog god, an amphibian, is coinciding with the age of Aquarius? The sign of Aquarius is also associated with electricity, i.e. the Internet. I definitely don't fully understand all of these things, but I think that even if you'd call this esoteric shitposting, the mysteries of Kek are part of what makes his worship fun and special. It's like esoteric shitposting is the successor to racist shitposting, which is fun as well but doesn't create any intrigue or mystery. Working with non-physical powers also levels the playing field against the kikes, who haven't waged their war against us on a normal battlefield.

YES!!!!!

It is a scepter, and it is the glyph for - RECEIVED POWER

The Egyptians didn't worship made up entities. The stories of Gods and Goddesses are all BS to keep the authentic meanings of the glyphs hidden. Hieroglyphs are simple logos that explain the electrical universe.

Please excuse my lack of editing skills.

You wanna hear something funny? See that first hieroglyph to the left? The one that's doubled? It reads as "K". That hieroglyph's actual name? "Basket-with-handle".

As in "basket of deplorables".

Yes, user – they fear Kek's baskets.

you know nothing goyim

It gets even better. The "basket" symbol is usually associated with lordship. So KK (basket basket) means "king of kings".

That's not all. You wanna know what's the Rosetta Stone version of "everything?" Basket with an inverse basket (the bread-bun, symbol of female rulers, what OP thinks is the "symbol associated with dusk above the egg"). What's the inverse basket? The letter "T".

Trump is Kek's King.

Thank you user. Walk in Kek's blessing.

The egg is reference to the creation of the physical universe.
Shouldn't we be busy using our memetic skills to meme a whiter future, or a platinum Kek ring onto trump's hand?

Are you here to mislead us? "False/incomplete egg" can't be true – it's found in the hieroglyphs of other goddesses, and note what says. And I think you're just trying to muddy things with the Jesus/anti-Christ stuff.

Also, it's been confirmed that Kek DOES NOT demand anything from his devotees. He is not a rapacious god, and you don't seem to be seeking what his believers seek. I see through your false dubs, deceiver.

There are both polarities present user.

Sometimes a different perspective can reveal new insights.

Sometimes, but sometimes someone is just wrong.

Better?

There is also this.

Yes, but remember that hyper-relativism is a Jewish psyop to instill confusion and distract from objective truths :^)

What happened with Ebola-chan?

True, one must watch out for this however there is some inherent differences in perspective even on what we think to be quite objective. This has been rather well demonstrated when it comes to memory (which may or may not be partially factored by the Mandela effect). Most certainly one does encounter this when talking about the coherence of spiritual phenomena, Bane, Kek, Trump, etc.

She's still around but near as I can see her worship has died down. No telling though how many accolytes she offline/offgrid and their level of spiritual progress since her inception. I know for one I've certainly grown and am significantly more powerful than last year.

So the cycle of time ends when user can no longer find love to such an extent he instead falls for a 2d waifu he met in a chinese cartoon who he then loves so much that he learns to summon her into a lucid dream whereupon he impregnates her, the subsequent child not being born into this reality but instead birthing a new universe entirely. Neat.

I think this pic is related. Maybe we're dealing with probabilities here that become more probable depending on how our minds interact with them; maybe Kek is drawn closer to us as these probabilities change. Dubs relate to this concept, naturally.

Can increased energy be tied to increased probability?

The energy waves of spirit create the probability curves. On a cosmic level this can be seen how the full moon phase creates more crime or how the astrological year biases the chances towards certain types of change.

Cultivating our energy and learning to direct to alter probability is the most basic of magic.
fourmilab.ch/rpkp/

I did many of their things and also just "observing" my mate's tabletop games (in actuality I was magically biasing their dice rolls since they where mundane fags) when I was a neophyte. Keep on curating this power and you shall become capable of biasing more variables at once and to greater degrees. Eventually you will start to have such awareness and power that it's no longer mere aetheric currents you are moving but the physical following along in real time, eventually you shall become a literal physical miracle worker.