Are they for fucking real?

Do normalfags seriously wait for "Saturday Night LIve" reaction on events as if it means literally fucking anything?

Have you seen SNL's ratings?
They're garbage.
Most of their videos on YouTube are below 100,000 views.

The people who write online articles aren’t normal by any stretch.

True, but they are normalfags all the same.

I literally know nothing about SNL and what to keep it that way.

We’d all be better off if we could say the same. It was a net negative on the world.

bet they mentionned DRUM:PHGT in the skit

SNL's YouTube viewership is so low that they spam the tags with random actors and popular movies.
They tagged one or two of their views with "Las Vegas Shooting" and "Hurricane Irma" as well but I can't find them again, maybe the changed the tags since.

So basically they paid for cancerous news site to hype their shit?

I don't know.
All their videos have tags like that by the way. Use HookTube and search through them, they always put at least a few popular films in there.

liberals need time to build a consensus on what to think so they don't offend anyone

They also have to pay a fuckton of money to Google for video promotion to artificially boost their "trending" rank.

Also the fact they exploit popular politics and current events so its impossible to avoid them in YouTubes "Recommended" section even though I never watched a single SNL skit on Jewtube in my life

Only one vid in this screencap has less than 100k and it's the musical guest. SNL is doing well on Youtube.

I don't like them either. They're overly political when they have the forum to use humor to bring people together. But you don't have to lie about their numbers.

fug sorry meant below 1,000,000, sub-100k would be beyond shit-tier

At least Korean SNL is good

No, SNL hasn't been relevant since the 90s.

Hollywood wants it to look important

Fuck off SNL shill

normalfags really ddont care

needs epic BGM

Normalfags care too much, you poof.

no
hollywood was already in the grave, this scandal shit is the the finishing blow
the future isn't going to be much better unless we experience a videogame renaissance soon, otherwise in about 5 years entertainment is going to be basically nothing but watching an autistic streamer on twitch screech at shitty games, react to compilations on youtube and read reddit threads

Textbook goon
Fuck off.