WHERE DID PIZZAGATE COME FROM??? THE JEWS OF COURSE

THIS GUY HAS ALL THE ANSWERS: henrymakow.com/ he maybe a Jew but thats why he is able to see their schemes so clearly, because he is one of them and knows how they think.

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/
pastebin.com/429ZnnsU
youtu.be/F363XwzG10g?t=6m16s
tapnewswire.com/2015/10/babylonian-money-magic-how-modern-commercial-law-is-based-on-ancient-babylonian-codes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

TAKE YOUR MEDS!

Pedogate is just a black mail scheme. Jews and Catholics use to do it to fags too. FDR was probably a fag, look at his wife. Stop glorifying their memes. Satan is too cool for these people.

Yeah no shit, you fucktard, thats how a satanic cult works, you keep them scared for their life and make them participate in torture, murder, pedophila, ect so that no one talks and everyone obeys.

BTW you idiot, do you really think it was just pedophila?

What do you think happens to all these damaged kids? Most are so damaged that they must be killed, only a few survive and only the ones that develop multiple personalties and can be reprogrammed to be a part of the conspiracy.

>THIS GUY HAS ALL THE ANSWERS: henrymakow.com/ he maybe a Jew but thats why he is able to see their schemes so clearly, because he is one of them and knows how they think.
I think Makow has good intentions, but most of what he publishes is at least partially false.

Bumping. Good thread OP

Shut up Jew

Found the jew. Instead of creating an argument he appeals to the pharmacological jew so he doesn't have to do research to prove OP wrong. (Remember jews hate work)

Jewish Kabbalah "magick" does indeed include transmutation of torment and suffering of those who are "pure"(i.e. children). But to say this concept is exclusive to jews is wrong. Defilement of goodness was always thought of as a way to sell your soul. And theres just as many good goys involved at top levels as are jews. Real question is, why are jews, who are 2% or lower of the global pop., so heavily involved? Again, you need to remember that there are just as many whites involved as jews. Traitors have been a constant problem to whites. We need to bring back the 'ol "Hang em, draw em, and quarter em".
Polite sage because Idk if this warrants its own thread. Jewish involvement in such sub-human, vile activities is well established and recorded.

May all traitors to human dignity be cast into to the lake of fire.

The Synagogue of Satan

Whoops.

Whoops.

Ugh
a big fat mistake

Yes today there is, but I would argue that this is because the Jews have accumulated so much money and power to shape minds that each day more and more damaged goy sell their soul to satan just to escape the pain.

Reminder: Kikes need to be
EXECUTED EN MASSE WITH BLADES, HOOKS, AND SALT

See also:
pastebin.com/429ZnnsU

They have been hard at work for centuries, systematically corrupting society and causing more pain and more suffering to more people, and then they present the "answer" to this pain and suffering as Satanism.

The 80's seemed to have a major obvious satanic influences through the music industry

youtu.be/F363XwzG10g?t=6m16s

seriously if you watch a little of this doc youtu.be/F363XwzG10g?t=6m16s you can see how prevalent it was for 80's teenagers to be Satanists.

Some of these same motherfuckers are the ones who are doing pizzagate and probably thought they became satanists on their own, when in fact they were brainwashed by kikes.

I was wondering why we had some decent threads about Satanists and the Spirit Cookers around election time but new exposure dried up. Anything new to share?

You forgot blood libel was about using young goyim blood for matzo balls. Wonder if this is what the "tomato sauce" in Alefantis's non-existent basement refers to.

It's Babylonian black magic, the jews are the ones who brought it to the west but anyone can get into it.

I should add some people have brought up the worship of money as being one of the driving forces behind the whole thing, this link gets into that aspect and it's connection to the kikes and Babylon

tapnewswire.com/2015/10/babylonian-money-magic-how-modern-commercial-law-is-based-on-ancient-babylonian-codes/

New old news, newfags catch up please

Kek wills it

To the jew, satan is nothing but wrathful aspect of yahweh, go read job if you don't believe me. Jews are Monists, there is no contradiction in a jew being a practicing satanist because hes just a partial aspect of the godhead.

Cosmogonic dualism is an inheritance from Zororastrians Persians (Aryans). Christianity is more 3 v 1, but that's another discussion

You have a sticky. Use it.

Have you ever read any of Pike of Eliphas' work?
What about people like Steiner? How much credence and validation to you hold to these works on things like their ideas on mans nature, psychology and the outer worlds of the occult? Do you think these types of magic are in fact true and open to practice? Or do you think it is more of a distortion of the truth set out to decieve and put people on different levels of perspective?
I have read a lot of these occult works and a lot of it I find simply false and even frequently incoherent. Whilst other times, and especially if I read between the lines, I find a lot I agree on and can see there are a striking amount of similarities between these classic works and the esoteric/occult memetics that are exchanged on here today. Do you think what they are doing is much different from the occultism that is becoming prevalent on Holla Forums and other boards?

What about dried and powdered blood being sold as "pizza packets"

no. fucking knock it off. They are Moloch Worshippers. Satan =/= Moloch. They use Satan, Satan worshippers and Satanism as a red herring.

there jew book lists Satan as "the adversary" therefore christcuck : "why would they be worshipping satan if hes listed in their book as the badguy?"

Also Satan doesnt demand child sacrifices or blood libel, that is Moloch, the god of money and war.

I wonder if that whole raping children makes you younger is actually true

Almost. Take this redpill:

In that case, it also makes you look like a soulless alien

reminder Moloch doesnt exist in archaeology though
the iconography for Moloch in pre-antiquity was Ba'al Hammon because Moloch is Ba'al Hammon or at least the kike corrupted version of him
we know from the Romans and Greeks that a sacrifice to Ba'al Hammon was the young son a boy from the aristocratic families of the Phoenicians who would be sacrificed to save them from a great crises like famine or war
the boy would be treated like a god for a day, slain, bled and cremated at the end of it

the kikes probably originally stopped doing it for a while like Christians became hardcore semitic style in its original form that banned the practice of old customs/worship and made up lies against their previous polytheistic beliefs

I imagine the jews did the same and just like with Christianity with the Black Masses being conducted by Satanists being similar to ancient pagan customs I think Moloch is to the jews as something like that
something 'forbidden fruit' like worshipping satan and giving him something in return for rewards
so while Ba'al Haddad would reward the noble sacrifice of the prince of Carthage with a thunderstorm to destroy an invading fleet before it reached the shore
Moloch rewards evil kabbalistic kikes in return for the blood and flesh of numerous goyim children and their pain and anguish give Moloch power which he in turn transforms into long life and shekels for the jews

something as retarded as that I think

Semites are vile people.

they are indeed
remember Jimbo never trust a semite, they'll skin ya and steal your kids as soon as you turn your back on them

No.
Wut. The Freemasonic Bible is the KJV.
Levi yes, but Pike was famously Christian.

Any type of secret society, cult or ritual exists for either esoteric or material purpose, in this case it all clearly relates to issue of blackmail and fringe beliefs in the occult's effectiveness.

However, given that these practices rest on the idea of despoiling the natural order of things and utilise means normally abhorrent to ordinary people, we have to face the fact that we are dealing with primodial evil here - not a slippery slope of events and bad life choices, but a conscious and premeditated choice to commite soul-wrecking practices in order to gain power over other people.
It might sound fantastic, but this kind of deviantry and corruption is straight out of fantasy, With Lovecraft and warhammer and what else have you.

These people have no souls - they are sociopaths who found an outlet for their debased being or have been submerged in the corruption for so long that they don't bat an eye anymore.
Blackmail is a part of it, yes. but when you start adding power and money into it, it does not take long for it to become a subconscious beleif that there is more to it all and that "magick" seems to have power over people.

We must become a righteous bulwark against such things, cleanse public life of people who exist in politics for generations and yet have little public service to show for it. Oligarchies must be toppled, Zionist influence rooted out and questionable cabals destroyed with full force of law and righteous anger of the public that can only be roused by the greatest sin or the greatest mercy coming to light, and we are dealing with definite evil here.

Yeah, Holla Forums knows newfag.

DELET THIS