SEGA may remake Shenmue I and II

SEGA may remake Shenmue I and II

Also, the basement-dwelling host really demonstrates Sega knows its fanbase. Hey, better than a rainbow-haired motherfucker in there, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2015/10/06/sega-is-working-on-a-string-of-high-quality-pc-ports/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

03:10
You'll thank me later.

I'd rather them make new sequels to their classic franchises.

Nights, Panzer Dragoon, After Burner, Outrun, Ocean Hunter, House of the Dead, Virtual on, and Shining games that aren't dogshit.

A new NiGHTS would be fucking welcome, actually.

at least is something

Literally who even cares?

Give me a Streets of Rage 4 by the Yakuza team already, YOU FRICKS.

I want more Phantasy Star that isn't online shit but a real damn RPG like the original four. Even a remake of the 4th one would be pretty cool and I don't really like remakes. Fuck Shenmue.

I want new Virtua Fighter.

JSRF when?

About the licensing, they already covered up most of the licensed products in the English version (like changing the Coke cans to JET COLA).

My main concern is if they make it one whole game. It would be great if in the HD remake that right after you leave Japan in Shenmue 1 and the game immediately transitions into Hong Kong, letting you carry your items and move scrolls between games. That was a feature that most American fans missed out on since both games were split on different platforms unless you imported the Japanese versions on Dreamcast or were a Euro.

It would also be great if they were bilingual so we can listen to the Japanese voices, and to include the higher fidelity audio from Shenmue 1: The Movie and the Xbox version of Shenmue II, as the Dreamcast games really compressed the sound.

First off, why?

Secondly, Nights on Wii was mediocre, After Burner just fizzled out on PSP plus the arcade games have been ported to everything under the sun. House of the Dead got a sequel with Overkill, Virtual On has had VOOT and Force released on Xbox Live.

Shenmue 3 is still a long time away and it is still up in the air if it'll be good, meanwhile the first two games are stuck on 15 year old consoles.

Gas yourselves. You know why Shenmue keeps getting discussed? Because it gets more neglected than the games you want. At least we're getting thrown a bone on getting to play the first two games without resorting to original hardware or emulation.

nichegamer.com/2015/10/06/sega-is-working-on-a-string-of-high-quality-pc-ports/

HURRY THE FUCK UP UP

You retarded soon?

If Sega releases Shenmue 1 and 2 on the PC, that would be fucking amazing.

I never believed in hell but

I bet my ass it's either simultaneous with 3, or "strategically" earlier releases on PS4.

Maybe the hype around Dreamcast games will give Skies some of it's deserved attention.

The could try releasing a Resident Evil Origins Collection-tier 2-in-1 game with both HD Shenmue titles.

And then fucking release a Streets of Rage 4 WITH MUSIC BY YUZO KOSHIRO, HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

lmao

But but but things I read on wikipedia….