Russia are the good guys in a geopolitical sense…Why would it be an issue to have ties with such a country...

Russia are the good guys in a geopolitical sense…Why would it be an issue to have ties with such a country. Clearly the USA under Obama and co was simply memeing russia as some bad guys so they could continue to destabilize oil infrastructure and protect their market share/ failing dollar.

How to convince normies that russia are not actually a country of unspeakably evil people who hate everyone

Welcome to Holla Forums.

im not sure how to convince them OP, but have a bump

Someone pair this with another bar chart of modern day Jews in Academia, Media, Banking, Government, etc

because they don't allow gay pride parades to happen in public around children. it's an absolute outrage, and they promote children in white families. we can't have that in 2017 with all these syrian refugees from africa.

Off topic but it's been bugging me

Does anyone have the russian/slavic quote something along the lines of:
This is the first thread I saw that mentioned russkies so I thought I'd ask

Everyone still considers Russia to be USSR under a different name, since it's the angle that's pushed by the (((MSM))). The older generation carries antipathies towards Russia from the cold war era, while the pozzed younger generation is outraged at how non-progressive russia is

If you ask me, the infamous DT should simply beat them at their own game. Imagine a russian refugee crisis allowing the US to import 100 million conservative russian migrants, that would straighten the demographics out quite quickly.

Lurking since 04, I follow the rules and usually make less than 1 thread per year average.

Not sure if it is just me, but russia seems awesome because off they actually managed to recover from the depths off bolshvik Jewish control and are now on a stalwart path towards re-consolidating a geopolitical faction that can actually contest the mainstream (((narrative))).

Nobody has a problem with this. The only problem is elevating Putin to the status of being the savior of the White Race, which he is definitely not. It's quite the opposite.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Thus, Russia could be used to shift the overton window even further. But that's it.

Anything more than that is unacceptable, because Putin works towards a multicultural Russia. We don't need this. Europe doesn't need this. The Russian people don't need this either.

The goal must be a nationalistic European mainland. If Trump wants this, great, have influence and be part of it. The same goes for Russia, but I don't see it with them if I'm being honest. The discrepany between acceptable foreign policy and abysmal domestic policy paints them as opportunistic oligarchs who fear losing their governmental positions and thus shekels. Trump at least tries…

Other than that, European nationalistic spirits must rise at least in proportion to the dwindling of globalist power structures. Complete sovereignty must be the main goal.

Russian influence would be harmful, because they worship their oligarchs. Using them as a tool to free everyone, themselves included, is good.

Right now it's transparently cultural inertia. Every now and again I hear MSM people over 40 slip up and say soviets or almost say it when referring to the Russian government or it's officials.

Explain that Russia is not a technological superpower.

Russia has never been a technological superpower.

Ask how many Russian computers, phones, and ipods they have ever owned.

Point out ==China== supplies our electronics.

Explain that ==China== hacks us, not Russia.

Have sunglasses ready
their eyes will hurt after being ==red pilled==

MFW

Well, we all know how Russians are.

Explain how after USSR fell, (((oil companies))) and (((oligarchs))) took it for all it was worth, and Russia was our "friend."
Then Putin stopped the (((multinationals))) from raping the country and all of a sudden Russia was the bad guy again.

It's an easy redpill
- raped by multinationals = "good"
-not raped by multinationals = "the bad guy"

Russians are the only people on the planet who can still put people into space. Their tech is decent, but they have vastly different priorities.

There's several "slavic" languages. You'll have to be more specific.

which are ?

INDIA put 104 satellites in space AT ONCE
The rocket wobbled a little, but it made it.

SpaceX can launch and re land a rocket UPRIGHT

SpaceX is experimental because they intentionally restrict their payloads

((kikebook)) satellite
cia "iridium" satellite
(((Israeli)) satellite

Praise Musk

its ukrainian song called Plyve Kacha Po Tysyni
**how do i know? i googled "Mother, what happens if I die in a foreign land?
" u enourmous homosexual**

failed spoiler lul

I don't think they do, because the left was always overwhelmingly on the USSR's side during the cold war.

The left discarded USSR like a dirty rag after it lost, since supporting it would be a PR nightmare after all the gulags and shit. Now the left readily shits on USSR while loudly shouting "Not true communism!"

I think you're putting too much weight on that accomplishment. As far as rocket science is concerned, it's pretty minuscule and really only has value as a PR stunt. Actually using such a landing scheme for space operations would be wasteful as fuck. You'd have to have the rocket carry enough fuel into orbit (or beyond) to implement it.

It's basically just a bunch of extremely well tuned PID loops anyway. I'm not saying I could do it, but it's certainly not something that deserve the praise you're giving him for it.

the kikes take whatever position that is advantageous at the time. They then criticise anyone who does the same by calling them a "flip-flopper."
They always criticise anyone who uses their tactics against them, by saying the tactics are immoral. They're total hypocrites but the average person is dumb and the (((msm))) backs them up.

They had to send in a TORfag to shit on Russia. Still the only country with manned spaceflight.

I'm fairly sure a bunch of fuel costs a lot less than building a new rocket, user.

h ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reusable_launch_system

Reusing rockets isn't a horrible idea, but any more fuel you bring up will add weight which requires MORE FUEL to lift. That requires a bigger fuel tank, adding yet even more weight. If you want to save ejected components, put a fucking parachute on them.

Let me put it to you this way:
The concepts that went into that rocket landing upright are decades old. Literally no new technology went into that rocket. I could describe to you, almost completely, how you could do this.

The reason this is a new thing isn't because no one before could, it's because Musk is the first person to think doing so was worthwhile.

Put the rocket on a parachute, save 10 billion and its reusable.

I get this. I'm sort of okay with Russia having their naval base in Savastapool. But I don't want them to rollover Europe. Russians are white but their country and Empire is not white. We don't need a more Russified Europe.
That being said I like Trump's plan to get along with them. It would be nice not to have two mostly white countries killing each other while importing shitskins.

A satellite is not a person. North Korea can put a satellite in space.

So a yankee-fyed europe of the past 60yrs is better?
Americans are "white" but their empire is non white.
Choice between Russia who maintains the values of european culture and USA which has no values except jewish maketing should be clear nigger
Independant europe is no longer possible as they are a bunch of cuckholds hand wringgers with no serious military power since they self destructed during ww1/2

I'd be surprised if Russians ever developed territorial ambitions for Europe. My guess is that Stalin was an anomaly, and he wasn't even Russian. Does anyone have insight into their actual national ambitions? Right now it looks like they just want to survive as a nation-state.

Seems like it would be less ideal of a project to sell to the govn, musk privatizing this makes that model feasible

You could argue that Russia's ambitions in Europe didn't actually change that much between the Tsars, the Soviets and today.

Russia doesn't have good geography for defense so it's tended to expand to ensure the security of the Russian heartland, and has gone through phases of collapse and expansion a couple of times. The creation and maintenance of a buffer zone between other European powers and the Russian heartland has been the main thing.

Prior to the partition of Poland the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth served the same purpose (and the partition was actually Prussia and Austria jewing over Russia in a sense even though Russia got land itself Russia)

Everything collapsed ~1917/1918 with the revolution but they got back Ukraine and Belarus by the end of the civil war, then got back more land in WW2 and they established a ton of satellite commie states in eastern europe - the warsaw pact states.

Then when the soviet empire collapsed they got fuck about as hard as they did in WW1. Russia's western borders now are pretty similar to the treaty of Brest-Litovsk borders.

Realistically the most Russians likely see as attainable is re-integrating Belarus (which is a russian satellite state anyway) and part of Ukraine, at very most all of Ukraine.

US trying to pull Ukraine into NATO/EU orbit is an existential threat to Russia because if there were ever NATO troops or a "missile shield" in Ukraine it'd make Russia prostrate, they'd have a figurative gun to their head.

have you considered their financial alliance with the Chinese. They can make or break the USA as they would essentially serve as brokers in the restructuring of the debt owed by the US to China. Essentially what I am saying is that their ambitions are also extended to their allies.

no because owning US government debt doesn't really mean anything. People have these fantasies about them 'calling in US debt' but that simply isn't how bonds work.

Russia in Current Year is basically the Germany of the 30'.
Managed to in my opinion intentionally break loose from the Rothschild cabal with the appointment of Putin, who is a smart smart man. As was Hitler.
The intention was throughout the whole time to cause another World War so more Europeans die.

Just look at the signs. Crimea, who was given to Ukraine by the communists, got annexed just like the Rhineland did. Donetsk is being defended from CIAine becouse they intentionally cracked down on Russians. Same as in Poland in 39'. Now Baltics are being scared into believing that they're being next, so they do something retarded and start killing Russians that migrated there during Communism.

The dumb kikes are not even trying to come up with a new plan.

It was "Obama" there is a Jewish war on Russia. If you don't know that you shouldn't be posting threads. Obama is just a puppet for Jews

Big surprise:
The government is awful about saving money. They buy the most expensive shit possible and throw it away after one use. Funding is determined by bureaucrats who know nothing about the field they're purchasing shit for and the people who do know shit have to basically deal with whatever those people hand them.

Exactly, which is why the throw-away rocket model makes sense. It makes even more sense for the manufacturer, why sell one rocket when you can sell 1 every 5 years for life.

The intention of Russia? of The Eu? of Obama and his lizard handlers?

Bonds Schmonds ( lel) If it were Hillary in power, China would be selling their credit with the USA to Russia and Hillary would be having nightly seizures having to negotiate that kind of settlement.

On the other foot, DT would probably welcome amortization through multiple partners. Hopefully with a massive surge in Russia immigration.

If the US goes under, so does Russia.

How so ?

Nice try, RIDF.

Russian Federation is just as steping stone for the (((eurasian union))) aka ussr 2.0

I'd play that card. Jeskai's a crisp color combination.

Reported

BS. Putin didn't break lose from the Rothschild cabal, where did you get this meme from? He was rather put into place by Roman Abramovich, who coincidentally recommended Medwedew too.

So what. Alasko was Russian too. Königsberg is German. Do you want to open this Pandoras Box? Maybe give Russia back to the Mongols. They reigned over it longer than Putin.

Nobody cracked down on Russians. The Donetsk people thought that they would get free shit like Crimea by joining Russia. Won't be as easy this time though.

This 100%. RIDF shoudl GTFO.

Fund massive kindy to high school rusky scholarships for the young normies. This should create many jobs for the Russian teachers. What do everyone think of this?

As in the same Abramovich who allegedly uses dirty money to finance Chelsea
FC in england ?

This 100%. RIDF shoudl GTFO.

Isn't any country merely a stepping stone for their own total control of their respective continents?

Does expose a reasonable question though, is pol prepared to accept a NWO that stems from the opposite side of the political spectrum as the (((current))) regime?

Agreed, also a very effective card considering the cost.

Yes. Some of you dont even begin to grasp how bad the USSR was

I have to disagree. USSR's bullshit was overt, they put the boot down your face and didn't pretend otherwise. The US does the same but covert, pretending to be all about "democracy" and "freedom" while practicing none of it. Fighting against covert tactics is much harder.
Same reason arabs are easier to fight than jews. Both want to kill us, but showing people how the guy beheading infidels is not a nice guy is almost easy; showing how the Jew, who's paying for the arms and training of the jihadi doing the beheading, is not a nice guy either is much harder.
USSR's propaganda was also much less damaging than the US'. Compare East Berlin with West Berlin. Sure East Berlin was poor, but with the wall down the economy recovers, meanwhile West Berlin is a bunch of faggots thanks to incessant propaganda and there's no simple cure for that.

They killed millions raped millions when they came completely destroyed Prussia and a couple baltic nations. Attempted to destroy and assimilate every culture and imported Russians. The US wasnt and isnt 1 thousand the living nightmare the USSR was.

Read 1984 dipshit. The west is in shambles but Russia is was and will likely be in the future a hellhole where men are little better then slaves