ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

ALEX JONES CONFIRMED FOR TRUMPS ADVISOR

ALEX JONES SAID LAST NIGHT HE WANTED TRUMP TO START INCLUDING THE WORDS "MAIN STREAM" WHEN HE CALLS OUT FAKE NEWS

TRUMPS RECENT TWEET DID JUST THAT

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832945737625387008

Anons dont want to buy your penis pills or whatever it is you're merchanting.

everytime i look at a trump tweet, there's that top cuck, Mike P Williams, spamming like a sperg

Alex Jonestein used to be a good boy before succumbing to jew shekels

CTR detected

What the fuck are you talking about you dumbfuck, alex jones stopped naming jews for years, and instead started selling water filters and other shit.

Are you underage or something?

He n really named them, there was just a time when he would have guests on who would and he'd shill a little less.

Off yourself OP
>>>/bog/

What a surprise. A Jonestein shill defending jews.

Twitter got exposed throttling pro Trump replies to his tweets. That's why Takai thought his poll would go his way. It did not.

I'm not going to deny Jonestein is controlled opp or was or what have you.
However the vitamins and water filter meme is a joke. You have i have a better argument than that.
Every 30 seconds on FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, whatever, there's an commercial for another prescription followed by a prescription for the first scripts side effects.
In that regards idgaf Jones has to find the operations he manages.
However regarding kikes, he always deflected and detracted for the most part. He has named the Rothschilds and Davos and Bilderberg meetings and even sent teams to investigate so he has done some good. When he first began the Davos/Bilderberg/Rothschild investigations NOBODY else talked about it. So he deserves credit for that at minimum.

On the Rogan podcast he claimed to have spoken to Trump about the pedos, getting a confirmation of imminent action against the criminal elite.

Trump is going to make Alex Jones great again, he's breaking the conditioning. And by conditioning we have to mean the death threats and bribe money, such as the bribe he admitted to taking in order to push Y2K. That Rogan podcast was truly a nexus point between variant worldlines. Jonestein is becoming Jones.

hope he loses the stein suffix by the next year.

He's a funny meme but this is obviously bad.

kek
plz

when did he start?

Your memes are shit Alex

When was Jonestein good? He's been a Time Warner Cable employee from the very beginning.

Alex also said Trump likes to stay up night and randomly answer the white house switch board… then he kinda stopped himself. Does this mean we can speak to God directly?

I want to be a Holla Forums version of alex jones, would you guys buy my filters?

If you're entertaining and do a good job.

Yes, we would filter you.

I feel like there is a real gap in 2017 infotainment that a Holla Forumslak could fill nicely.

i'd donate if you met my standards

kek

Please make it more like FtN as in a recap of the news. I hated daily shoah tier meme spouting bullshit, I liked getting insight and maybe catching a few news tidbits I had missed throughout the week. Would support, don't be jewish or homosexual or nonwhite.

Well… at the very least I'm not a kike or married to a kikess.

Mein bruder.

Why are you guys so hard on AJ for using "globalists" in lieu of "jews"? Rush gets a lot of love around here and he's not full GTKRWN so why the double standard?

Proof? Not you speculating, actual proof.

You have to go back.

finally

you realize all water has fuel additives pesticides herbicides and estrogen (from that lovely birth control) in it right?

You could remineralize your own distilled water

I honestly like table top filters that are portable and you just pour any water you want into it but to each his own berkey units can be expensive but the filters last a year (no I didn't buy my filter from the king but hee does run alot of specials)

He's a compulsive liar.