Minorites against Sactuary Cities

I live in this hell hole, but thankfully not in LA.

Anyway, most of these guys are getting pissed, I hope they get out there and vote for city council.
inb4 muh based niggers and spics

They are useful until the wall is built, so use them when you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2012.300787
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x/full
www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf
curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf
psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/releases/babies-prefer-individuals-who-harm-those-that-arent-like-them.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This lady isn't as good as the mexican, but she mentions that spics can claim family in mexico.

I'm trying to verify that but cant find it

Protecting terrorists, law breakers and drug dealers is a crime, just let them use that narrative and it will be alright.

This bitch knows her genealogy better than some of you do. To those (hopefully few) of you who don't yet have a genealogy traced back to at least as far back as the Revolution, if not centuries before that, don't come back until you do.

I'm sure at least a few are white, but they certainly don't sound like it by their names.

I've traced my ancestry through all branches back to the 1600's, and one branch all the way back to the 1200's; that branch can only be traced that far because they were nobles/knights, and therefore the only group that actually recorded ancestry at the time.

oh look nonwhites trying to secure a future for themselves in white nations. get the fuck out of our country.

No they're not because it normalizes shitskins in the US and creates categories of "good shitskins" and "bad shitskins" when in actuality they're all bad. Whites are too naturally tolerant, and if the "based niggers" support us in deporting the more violent and criminal illegal aliens, whites would be too willing to allow the more domesticated ones to stay. Instead we need to radicalize both whites and non-whites to viciously hate each other so that in the future white Americans will have zero tolerance for any shitskins to live in the American white ethnostate.

Many of us [usually those who don't actually want any niggers or spics in this country at all] have families that arrived in this country in the 19th or early 20th centuries, so the American Revolution seems like a rather pointless start/endpoint.

so you think usa should have zero immigration, even from white countries?

Not the person you're replying, but I think America needs to seriously increase their European immigration to offset our demographic crisis (we're only 60% white at this point). Obviously, this will occur alongside the mass deportation of shitskins. For the bleeding-heart humanitarians, if we need refugees let's take in the persecute white Boers from South Africa.

These fuckers know better than anyone what shit is waiting at the gates to get it. They ran away from it. If they wanted to live in it again, they'd fuck off back to their shit tier, third world hell holes.

I'd prefer to let them help us out, then once our country was secure, give them enough arms and training to overthrow their ethnic countries, permanently relocating them out.
The jews can all fucking burn though.

How do you convince a nonwhite who doesn't want to hate white people to hate white people?

Decreasing non-European immigration and increasing white birth rates of native whites is better. All immigration has its own downsides, even European.

Early into America's history only Englishmen were allowed to immigrate. Given the Irish, Scots, and the French it was reasoned that only English people could move in without causing detriment to the new nation. Structures are always weakest at their points of entry.

That functions under the assumption that once America's problems are gone, that nonwhite Americans can and will develop enough positive qualities that they can pass things on to their children, and are grateful and altruistic enough for being tolerated and accepted for so long by white Americans to leave, and that they'll be capable of turning other countries into US-styled states.

Furthermore, why would you want any nonwhite to continue to exist? If you got rid of all shitskins, the entire planet could then belong to Europeans and European-descending North Americans. You're better off advocating for "based niggers" to help everyone by falling into despair for not being born white, then offing themselves.

my ancestors founded America AND canada

Sanctuary Cities = Cat Lady Cities

The other races don't pose an existential threat to whites like the kikes do. I also think that it's not a bad idea to keep them around for genetic diversity purposes. I've also noticed that without the competition of other races that normalfag whites stop caring about things. I'd keep them around simply so that we don't get lazy, if nothing else.

We watch nip cartoons and praise egyptian gods, among other things. Some races have a fair bit to bring to the table and it'd be fucking stupid to throw the baby out with the bathwater simply for the sake of "muh global control."

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." Both of those can be fulfilled simply by extirpating jews. You should go reread Mein Kampf for a more in-depth explanation.

All I hear is

Nonwhites have less genetic diversity and phenotypes than Europeans in general. Europeans and European-derived peoples are diverse enough to compete amongst each other. Egyptian gods can be praised in hindsight and whites can easily produce entertainment on par with or better than Japanese entertainment. The only reason not to go full ethnoglobeis if you like tacos and hentai too much, but what's stopping your people from providing either? Perhaps you think there are some nonwhites on this planet too redpilled to want to get rid of?.

They realize that the illegals and refugees are competing for their gibs

Following your logic to its extremes, we'd extirpate anything that isn't us or directly beneficial to us on the planet, which would likely screw us over because of the laws on unintended consequences. Your arguments would require a lot of hard data to become convincing, and you haven't provided much. I'm adverse to attempting to manipulate complex systems without knowing everything about them first. Personally, I'd eliminate the jews, then watch and wait and see what step we'd need to take next. When people try to do everything at once instead of in a nice logical progression, things get fucked up very quickly.
I will say that the mudshits obviously have to go because of their dysgenic population and their antipathy to whites, but even they would be mere wild animals to be culled or controlled.

A good example for you would be how wild carnivores were culled in many parts of the world, which lead to unsustainable deer or other prey animal populations and massive crop damage. If you're actually posting in good faith I hope you'll read this calmly and take this into consideration.

75% of the people in CA are against sanctuary cities and the population here certainly isn't 75% white

Civic Nationalism is Kosher Nationalism

>bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
(2012) Das-Munshi, et. al., conclude that ethnic diversity leads to more psychotic episodes and more social conflict.
>pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
(2010) Douglas Massey concludes that human ethnocentrism is driven biologically and it is a natural, healthy phenomenon. This is indicated by increases in oxytocin when acting ethnocentrically and decreases when acting in a humanitarian manner to other races. He further concludes that oxytocin motivates in-group favoritism and derogation of the out-group.
>ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2012.300787
(2012) Alvarez and Levy begin their study by stating their assumption that ethnic diversity will lead to gains in health for African and Mexican Americans and conclude their study by showing that it leads to a degradation in general health of African-Americans, an increase in health in White Hispanics, and a decrease in health in non-White Hispanics. The rates of heart disease and cancer are heightened for all races studied in more ethnically diverse communities.
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x/full
(2012) Vogel, Monesson, and Scott conclude that infants develop ethnocentrism naturally as a means to help their survival and nurture their growth. Babies demonstrate this ethnocentrism before exposure to other races.
>www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf
(2003) Axelrod and Hammond conclude that ethnocentrism is natural, universal, and likely acquiesced as an evolutionary safeguard response.
>curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf
(2015) Dinesen et. al., conclude that being within 80 metres of an individual of another ethnicity or race reduces social trust and creates feelings of unease. This is concluded to be a natural evolutionary response to the out-group.
psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/releases/babies-prefer-individuals-who-harm-those-that-arent-like-them.html
(2013) Karen Wynn shows that infants as young as nine months old prefer individuals who are nice to people of their race and dislike people mean to their race. In addition to this they also like people that are mean to others races and dislike people that are nice to other races. This occurs before full development of metacognition and the effects are apparent even in youths that have developed metacognition but not been in contact with other races substantially.

It's NOT going to happen.
People are NOT going to accept it. Normies will never, ever be redpilled enough to say kill all the brown people; fuck it'd be like telling them to kill all the gorillas or some shit. They won't have it.

Oh they will user if their survival is at stake. If the politics accelerate so fast that normies can't miscegenate fast enough then they will be seen as enemies and minorities within their own land. Pushed enough in this direction the weak will die out amongst them and what remains will be anons who will conquer the world as their ancestors want them to.

And no longer will they be sorry.

Guilt is most powerful weapon the Jew has and he will overuse it.

Doesn't matter what the majority has to say if they never make their presence known. This government hasn't been ruled by the majority of Americans ever, nor has it been ruled for whats best in America's interests for 100 years.

Thankfully Trump came along and fulfilled the prophecy for people who thought they could just sit on their ass and stay silent until a savior came, and even then they're fucking it up.

Yes, only the eternal anglo is allowed in America, and their Jewish masters.

This is how I know you're a progressive liberal at heart - you still think in their terms, that this is all a matter of 'progress' towards some end-point.

Less than 100 years ago, the majority of Whites had little issue with niggers being fucking lynched if they so much as stepped out of line. You are historically illiterate, and don't understand basically anything, and you need to stop posting and go back to lurking, you fucking faggot.

How about we get the nogs to help kick the spics out and then ship the nogs to Africa so they can secure a future for their people over there.

You people are fucking pathologic, you really are, its fucking sickening.
You have no backbone, no faith in your own people, no faith in yourselves, always looking outward with hands outstretched to try to give your enemies yet another chance to 'help' you.

Its like you think if you just cup Jamal/Ahbed/Sanchez/Ping's balls long enough, maybe he'll stop being a fucking mudperson, but he fucking won't and you need to get the idea of begging for help from your lessers out of your fucking mind.

>MUH BASED NIGGERS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THIS COUNTRY TO BEGIN WITH

that will be hard, I'll have to find my dad then and then figure out why he decided to mix with my spic of a mother and how to deal with that. That and I can at most trace my mother's family history to at most the late 19th century as french immigrants to Puebla and my great grandma decided to race mix with some indio.