DC is the thinking man's comic book film

What did he mean by this?

He saw us post about Snyder kino and got mad.

Warner paid me to say this.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand DC Movies. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Batmans nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike DC Movies truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Batmans existential catchphrase "I'm the batman," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads.

>saying "thinking man's "
Is he Moot 2.0?

saved

I dont think these guys are funny.
Never did.
What are they trying to do here? mimic comic book jewtubers? Are they butthurt about something?

Who?

Oh yeah, and that's why before FA review Holla Forums was mikeposting the board with everyone praising them.
Fuck off.

That never happened, revisionist.

Some Google employee.

For a newfaggot like you it didn't. Us oldfags remember everything.

Kike Cucklasa has always been a despised e-celeb.

t. Oldfag

Is Disney still paying them?

Yup.

He sold out you ancient nigger, and in light of this betrayal we reexamined his body of work, because we aren’t dumb fanboys like you. Lucas revealed the truth to us, even though we had abandoned him. He gave us the Star Wars of Mike Stoklasa, and in that moment we realized what horrible mistake we had made.

t. prequel revisionist

Wasn't he voted king of Holla Forums in a recent poll?

t. Kike Cucklasa revisionist

Are we talking about RLM or comic book movies?

Just saw a few clips of the Defenders and I'm upset with Luke Cage calling Iron Fist priviledged.

I just want a superhero calling niggers niggers even if he saves them.

(check'em)

Who we? You? Stop hiding behind majority argument you beta faggot, go jump some other bandwagon.

You should ban me. Oh wait, you can’t, because you aren’t BO.

No, you're gonna go back to reddit faggot

By 'we' he meant the minority that previously sucked Mike Cucklasa

really makes you think

Still not BO.