==MERKEL TO ACCEPT MORE REFUGEES! "ISLAM ISN'T SOURCE OF TERROR GOYS!"

==MERKEL TO ACCEPT MORE REFUGEES! "ISLAM ISN'T SOURCE OF TERROR GOYS!"

You germanons need to fucking hurry up and save your country already.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/589410/Angela-Merkel-more-refugees-Syria-Iraq-German-chancellor-terrorism-ISIS

Just fucking kill her Trump. I don't care if it starts a war. Invite her over, sic your WH k9s on her and then livestream it. I will sign up for the military the next day

Merkel deserves to be gassed within the same chamber as all the refugees that she takes in.

gassed inside of a gulag, just to make it ironic.

Everytime I point this out I get called a shill by the actual shills and then banned by that retarded kike moonman cause he's a fucking stupid shitskin, but this is the truth

YOU KRAUTS ARE FUCKING STUPID
WHY THE FUCK HAVENT YOU REVOLTED?
FUCK YOU YOU DONT NEED GUNS TO REVOLT, YOU ARENT GOING TO FIGHT THE GODDAMN SKYNET ARMY, A LARGE ENOUGH MOB ARMED WITH FUCKING STICKS IS ENOUGH TO TEAR ANY GOVERNMENT DOWN
THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHOOT ALL OF YOU AND THEY WONT EVEN TRY BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE WHOLE REFUGEES SHAM ENDS THE MOMENT THEIR OWN GOVERMENT STARTS KILLING THE LOCALS
JUST FUCKING ORGANIZE AND DO IT YOU GODDAMN CUCKS
FUCKING STUPID

I can see this happening.

You probably get banned because you cruise control redtext like a retard. Being dumb enough to use a honeypot like tor may factor in as well.

This.

she knows she's on the way out. it would be better if the (((globalists))) were taken by surprise for a third time, but they know. They'll be spending all Summer shitting up Europe at an even faster pace than before.

Remove them with what? The U.S. military? NATO?

She should speak for Germany, not for the whole of Europe. And since they'd have to cross through the rest of Europe to get there, she can fuck off.

As a Muslim I'm very pissed off.
They let in African niggers by the millions and say they are Syrian refugees fleeing evil Assad.

Syrians are levantine and white. Arabs and niggers are not.
Germany, France, USA arm ISIS and train them and then welcome niggers by the millions after guilt tripping their citizens with forged pictures of drowned children.
You guys should resist and do a strike or something. Or your countries will fall.

Stopped reading right there and reported you.

Thanks for the reelection goyim.

Reported for what? Living in my own country and earning my own living? I'm a Shia not a wahabi. I don't want to blow you people up. Just don't invade Iran for oil and to give us democracy.

Instead of reporting me, do something about your rulers, faggot.

Globally reported and filtered for being a Saracen.

Unreported in which case.

The historical Germany died in WW2. Same with most of Europe.

Tell you what, how about you fire everything you got at Israel and we'll leave you alone.

How the fuck is anyone in that country taking what this bitch says seriously?
It's clear that she's either a rabid animal or they've got a gun to her head if she doesn't pray her islamic sums.
how is that a fucking argument?

You know what do to, lads.

Let the Jews bark. They can't do much else. Ahmadinejad already said that if anyone fucks with Iran, the world war will be fought in the streets of Tel Aviv.
The Jews fear us because we're not owned by them like the rulers of Saudis, Qataris, UAE, Bahrainis are.

This is what they do. Either you join them or they beat you. They've beaten Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and others that were predominantly white. Arab niggers just pump out the oil and sell their souls for gold plated toilets seats and Lamborghinis.

Let Germans accept the rapefugees. My country just either lets them pass, deports them back or sells them to the black market. Over the past 2 years the refugees that we were "obliged" to keep here have mysteriously disappeared. If Merkel is such a stupid kike to do this, so be it. We're in better relations with Austria anyway.

Even if you don't feel quite up to an organized overthrow of the government, well FINE! I haven't fought in a violent bloody revolution before either so I can't really wag my finger at you for not taking up arms against the German Military. But there are still SOME things you could do, and they could be pretty fucking fun.

They're taking all your money through welfare?
ROB the motherfuckers.

They're terrorizing your streets?
Burn down the places where they live.

They're raping your women?
Lure them over the Internet to a secluded place with promises of sex and…use your imagination.

And then there are the lefty cucks who enable all this. Dox them. Break into their homes, steal their shit and burn everything you can't carry off with you.

You're loosing your jobs anyway, and they're the reason, so you have a RIGHT to steal.

Don't even do it for the "cause". Just do it for the cathartic sense of righteous revenge. Just look at this disgusting piece of shit. I bet he fucking stinks too. Don't you want to just beat him and beat him and beat him until he drinks his food from a straw?

Nope, the Arabic League has that "obligation", not Europe.

They're more fun too.

This. Seriously what the fuck Europe.

For the love of all that is holy someone please shoot this old cunt. She's insane.

Merkel must die. God wills it.

Iranians aren't even Moslem, merely following the cult of Al-anaz against her father Al-eha.

I guess you want your history back but Semites have sealed it away. Perhaps your kind will get another chance if they aren't happy with their lives. Like us in the same way.

All them shills.
Because Muricans totally would have revolted if Trump never came to save the day democratically? OH WAIT, USA was already the LEAST white nation in all of western civilization, and you cucks had done fucking NOTHING to resist, even though you actually have HEAVY WEAPONRY COMMONLY OWNED BY CIVILIANS.
65% WHITE

It's easier for you cucks to understand why Germans have not revolted, when the fact is that Germany is still 90% white. Majority of Germans live on the countryside and small towns because there are so many of them, and these people have avoided contact with foreigners for the most part.

Not even close to the horrible fucking state of USA at
65% WHITE POPULATION
and
FREEDOM TO OWN ANY WEAPONS
yet NO ARMED RESISTANCE WHATSOEVER FROM AMERICUCKS

The level of disconnection in this post astounds me.

There is a reason why the EU is interested in a army.

Are you fucking kidding me? It's nothing but pure facts.
Fact.
Fact.
Fact.
Fact.

Yet you burger cucks did nothing when it seemed all was lost. So don't fucking whine when people at a far whiter country don't yet feel a need for revolution, when you retards didn't have one at a way worse situation than what Germany is in now.

besides, apples and oranges.

see pic and try to understand what's happening

I'd just lock her in a room with her beloved refugees. No gas would be needed.

I like your train of thought. It's the same one I've been on lately. It's time to drop the doom and gloom and all the talk about "muh 14 words". Anything like Harold Covington's vision of an organized uprising isn't going to happen. It's been pre-empted by fake Neo Nazi groups that are funded by the German government to quell any rebellion before it starts.

Personally I just want to put on a clown mask and pick up an axe.

We need to meme a German right-wing coup MONTHS AGO. Why haven't you krauts even made an attempt at this?

HUNDE, WOLLT IHR EWIG LEBEN?

Is that a threat? What will she do to those who refuse to let murderers and rapists into their homes?
Plenty of people who just a few years ago would never contemplate it now want to leave the EU because of this bullshit.

I'm actually worried that the CdU and their jewish backers have realized how widely hated Merkel is, so they're making her double-down on her refugee policy and foment more anger against her until at the last minute they pull her and replace her with (((Martin Schulz))). Normalfag Germans will think "finally they got rid of Merkel" and support them thinking they'll finally get change, when in reality they're simply replacing the face of their party with someone with less baggage who will continue the same policy of replacing native Germans with shitskins.

We cannot forget that Merkel is merely a figurehead, and as despised as she is, anyone the CdU nominates as Chancellor will continue the same exact policies. The only solution is supporting a true German nationalist like Bjorn Hocke though I don't know how realistic his chances are to be Chancellor.

You don't even have to do a violent revolt, just stop doing anything.

Stop working, stop sending your kids to school, halt everything and fuck the economy until they listen.

I don't care so much for this train of thought any more though. It would require someone with a death wish and nothing left to loose. In other words it's just a masturbatory fantasy.

Yeah right.

I prefer things that are actionable & a lot of people could do them. Whites are far too domesticated. We can't just flip a switch and become feral again overnight. Things like are what will get us back in touch with our baser and more cruel selves. Something risky but not completely suicidal. Like doxing this bitch right here and humiliating her on camera somehow.

The "Atlas Shrugged" approach? You gotta work to feed yourself. You gotta send your kids to school or the state will come and take them. And who has the first fucking clue on how to organize such a mass strike in the first place?

Even if you did you'll just get replaced by cheap refugee labor.

No, you gotta break bad and start learning how to survive illegally, make yourself hard and mean or else THIS is your fucking future

strip her naked, shave her head, write "refugees welcome" on her ass

THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF SYRIA IS ALREADY FUCKING THERE.

Assumption that social services will not be striking, they see the most shit.

Hiring takes time, and cheap labour is cheap and inept.

Take away their shekels user, it's the only thing that impacts them.

You should see what happens in London when Underground workers strike, it fucks everything up, the action of doing nothing is incredibly destructive.

Assumption that anyone will be striking. Who's going to organize this big grandiose strike to make the government listen? People are more concerned about their job security & paying their bills and they don't think beyond that. Plus it further assumes that they aren't lefty cucks who are so ideologically subverted that they applaud their own demise anyway.

The government can force strikers to go back to work under threat of jail time. Plus the government, which is stupid and inept enough to flood itself with rapists, is too inept to concern itself with rational considerations like this in the first place. What do they care that the rest of the country is going to shit when they live in their gated communities and send their kids to private schools?

If you break bad you'll be surviving in the underground economy. You steal what you need. The government can't tax you any more when you live outside the system.

(checked)
Remember a few weeks ago Merkel's party was talking about how they were going to send some back because the polls didn't look so good.

Now they are doubling down because they think they have enough political backing. Normies have to see this, don't they?

Yes this is exactly what's happening. The EU crypto-jew is being promoted as if he's different when it's the same shit.

and beat her with a rubber hose.

Did it ever come to light what school this was and who the kids were?

I suggest the following for any pollack who lives close enough to do something about this.

First, beat him. Beat him until he is on the ground and afraid to get up. Then, keep kicking him anyway. Ideally you want him to be so frightened that he pisses and shits himself.

Next comes humiliation. Order him to undress. Don't pull the clothes off him yourself. The point is to show that he has completely submitted by having him undress himself just because you told him to. If he doesn't do this then you need to make him more frightened.

Use religious humiliation. Make him urinate on the quran, or smear his own feces on it. Or call mohammed a pig-fucker.

Film the entire thing with his own phone. That way you don't have to worry about all the technical details of covering your digital footprints. Or use a phone that you stole from some other mudslime/leftycuck.

Upload it to every video-sharing site that you can. Hopefully it goes viral and sparks so much outrage from refugees that any whites sitting on the fence will be forced to take sides one way or the other.

Lel, they're going to elect Schulz next. A LITERAL FUCKING JEW. They are going to become even MORE leftist.

You ever think Merkel just sits around flicking her crusty old bean to CCTV footage of German women getting raped? I mean I have seen some degenerates in my day, and Merkel has that look to her.

I hope they don't let you even pack a second change of clothes when they force you from your home and give it to Mohammad and his blood-related child-bride.

Sure, but don't deceive yourselves, in any population, the majority are just passive follower and a minority are actors.

Ok, a group of Germans were sentenced to 9 year in prison for arson of an empty sport hall, marked as future accommodation for the invaders. That is unsual harsh in a country were rapist and murderer might get away with much less. Reasoning was “political importance” of the object.

Different case, radical Islamist immigrant, Khalid El-Masri, in close contact with the circle of 9/11 terrorist, gets snatched abroad by CIA, released after much lobbying of German foreign ministry and in addition gets German citizenship.
As a thank you to Germany he sets fire to a “home depot”, punishment: 2 years suspended and that after attacking and punching a guy on another ocasion.

Punch line, some days ago they made the guy who lobbied for El-Masri's release and citizenship the German president.

So any German in favor of “direct action”, don't get caught. If you have already attracted attention by open stating your anti-immigration position, keep on making propaganda, but avoid any extreme measures.
If you are just a lurker, keep your cover, don't draw attention to you, don't fall in the trap after one successful action to try to repeat it, they just waiting for it. Think of plausible denialability, trace are there because you are always in that area, but you are not on video, none of your clothes were used in committing any crime, you didn't talk or brag to anyone about any criminal activity.

I would add to this: don't take personal revenge against someone who fucked with you, your friends or your family, as tempting as it is, because you'll be an instant suspect. Unless you honestly think you can hold up under police questioning or you're willing to live as a fugitive, don't do this.

Avenge other people who are completely unconnected to you through any social network. Do for them what you would want someone to do for you. And go after random refugees & lefty-cucks whenever convenient.

I suggest reading the Northwest Novels by Harold Covington. It covers a whole lot of relevant material.

Also the Art of War by Robert Greene.

Keep in mind that this is what one could do both to refugees AND leftycucks

Arson
Poisoning
Robbery
Framing (ie: break into someone's home and download CP with their computer, or make hateful comments on social media)

Also:
Destroy businesses that hire refugees

How were they caught?

Didn't she just get finished reneging her position of immigration and the migrant crisis?