Help anons resist #RESIST

If you sign up for meetup dot com and join the #RESIST movements near you, you can keep track of the activities of our enemies, and if you have the stones, you can troll them via the discussion features. Maybe even set up fake themed meetups?

You can see all the members of the group just by joining, and use that to get the dox on the ones who used their real names and faces to join. Enforce any LEGAL penalties you can on them for being public with their opinions, if they could get fired or embarrassed for something they did, let the right people know.

As expected, mostly cat ladies and numales plus a few minorities and (((minorities))). Pics related near me.

Incoming moar catladies fags and people into meditation and free thinking who want to #resist

I mean wow just wow look at these folks

moar

still moar

some real high-t brahs here

so many people ALSO in lgbtqwerty groups, who'd a thunk it?

Seriously every user should join this #resist to keep tabs on them

and should dox these fuckers if their opinions would hurt their careers

This is it for Omaha at least the ones that look like they're using their real names but your town probably has the same kind of fuckwads in it

Good work but three things user:
Omaha is a cucked cespool of liberal filth as are most college campus cities
I'd be more concerned about gathering up the real names of each of them and locating their Facebook/Twitter and finding their employers
Also simmer the fuck down with all the replies you autistic sperging faggot
Still nice work

This is gold. Keep up the good work OP. Anons with enough free time could infiltrate these groups and D&C/consensus crack/demoralize them from the inside.

You could also just lurk, that's low risk/investment. Probably will just be catladies catladying but you never know.

I think the real thing to be there looking for is outside funders and organizers joining. Get direct evidence of soros paying for these "movements" etc.

Yes, excellent work OP. I thought about doing this too, but unfortunately I am too Herculean to blend in as a leftist anymore. Uncucking oneself and preparing for honest-to-god war will do that to a man. Leftist guys, in my experience, tend to be hunched-over 30% bodyfat pathetic manginas with cuckbeards and thick dark-framed glasses. I look like I'm on active duty.

However I could masquerade as a ph@ggot possibly. But I am not sure how many non-cucked top ph@ggots remain in the leftist camp after Milo gave them a new home. Any guesses?

In lieu of that, any suggestions on how to explain away one's physical appearance, if needed, or attenuate it enough to blend in?

Thanks in advance. Let's do this.

Where have I heard that name before?

Hmm, I think I may have an answer to my question.

One of the defining, if not THE defining trait of a leftist, is feelings of inferiority. As long as I feign some mild disability enough to make it clear why I would have feelings of inferiority I should be able to fit in okay. I already have some ideas that I can use.

Use your imagination and be creative if you need to use this approach for yourself. Specifics don't need to be discussed here lest we out ourselves.

Tell them you have a thyroid issue and used to be a huge heffer and to counter act it you have to work out every day. But it's a struggle every.single. day. as you still see yourself as the fat man and every piece of food is a temptation that could throw you over the edge.

That's a good idea, thanks Holla Forumsack. I can also mention an affinity for "yoga" and throw out other leftist shibboleths and rituals.

The best you could probably find is money and people coming from orgs he funds. Unless you went hardcore undercover spy. In any case, an user could watch and see where information seems to flow from.

Eh, you can't blame the "college effect" in Omaha (though it might work for Lincoln). UNO simply isn't large enough relative to the size of the city to have that effect. The lion's share of the blame goes to the fact that like 95% of Nebraska's niggers live in Omaha.

Pull a veritas "i would like to donate a sum of 30k on a monthly basis, but before i can do so.. who would i be routing the money to? I have business affairs that would be affected by this donation is there an associte who i can route the money through in order to maintain anonymity?"

And if they give you a name for that anonymous donation dig your fucking ass off cuz thats the connection to soros.

is the second pic steve buscemi?

the second pic is actor who plays steve buscemi.

Lel

very subtle :^)

Or just pretend to be a top fag. Homos tend to keep in shape and the top ones are usually muscular. Use the term "significant other" instead of "boyfriend" or "partner." That's code for faggot which is why it's a popular term on reddit.