Was this the most embarrassing thing NuSimpsons had ever committed?

Was this the most embarrassing thing NuSimpsons had ever committed?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=qAOLTsTtZis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you wish

existing

Hesus fucking christ, how desperate can you get.

they have yet to kill or maim drumpf in an episode. embarrassing

at least this is just 30 seconds versus the entire fucking opening

wait, there are people who *like* nu simpsons?

30 seconds is the entire fucking opening if they're doing the short version

At this point every minute it remains uncancelled is the most embarrassing thing they have done.

yeah, and now imagine twice that

No but there are tons of bots programmed to make you think that.

There was another thread about NuSimpsons. One of the posts was a picture that compared golden Simpsons to the new one. The one that I cannot fucking believe was that The Simpsons had….(I can't believe I'm saying this)
==AFRICAN AMERICAN== origins.

Just let that sink in.

fucked up my red-text there. my bad.

wow, we went from family guy plagiarizing simpsons to simpsons plagiarizing family guy.
I think family guy did it first anyway

nice redtext, nerd

Holy shit we went full circle. Simpsons used to make fun of Family Guy and then we have a video of Matt sucking Seth's cock so nicely.

Why is the show not over yet?!

I actually liked the episode where Homer gets JUSTed by Marge for having narcolepsy and ends up doing ecstasy with a hipster slut

I thought maybe the writers had decided to fuck with the whole show since nobody watched it anymore but it ended up as a dream sequence, then it was back to zombie simpsons on autopilot again

A reminder that NuSimpsons have cutaway gags.

When?

nothing will ever be more embarrassing than this tbh

I remember this episode. Matt Groening never wanted to be a part of the episode so badly.

Notice something different in the TV credits in pic?

Do even enjoy getting BTFO this much/

what did he mean by this?

What's embarassing about it?

Matt Groening has had very little involvement with the Simpsons for over a decade.

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
MATT GROENING

That is put in almost all episodes of the show (Except "A Star is Burns") like

the whole episode is just an ad for another cartoon show

What are some good dad sites on the net? I'm not sure where I'll go after getting bored of the weeb boards.

"Executive producer" is a fancy term for, "guy that doesn't do shit, except for the few times we have to call him in for something minor". Even when he did have more involvement he did virtually none of the writing.

It was on Family Guy, but that time Quagmire raped Marge then killed the entire Simpsons family was very cringy.

Like I’d tell some faggot on Holla Forums where us oldfags with kids hang out.

it’s Holla Forums

There's only one place left to go.

Yeah those darn kids of mine heh heh
kill me

who?

Really makes you think

One of the GOAT psychedelic/space-rock bands of the 1980s

We've perfected our shitposting techniques, just a bit more field testing and we'll soon start the shitposting singularity.

after what season is simpsons considered NuSimpsons?

Shit after double digits
NuSimpsons after the film

guess I've been spared from new simpsons then since I stopped watching around 15 years ago. Thanks friend.

Many discussions I’ve been involved in since the first month of 4chan being being around, it’s pretty much agreed that, yeah, Simpson’s has been shit after season 9.

The Scorpio episode was the end of anything good.

The movie is fine.

the movie is shit

it's utter garbage

there's lots of good episodes in S8

The whole Lady Gaga episode

After double digits.

Well on a similar topic, is anyone hoping for a couch gag for tonight's episode. Honestly couch gags are the only outstanding thing in NuSimpsons.

You mean the worse?

kys

this is worse

No, it's fine, especially the first half.

You actually watch tv, user?

No one watches tv here?

leaving territory

no, it's dogshit and you should go back to reddit

I had to stop at four seconds.

Filthy Frank of all people started this meme, he says he deeply regrets it.
I feel him after watching this.

It had a lot of good jokes in its first half. Second half was meh but watchable. Shame you didn't like it.

It had no good jokes in any half. Go back to fucking reddit with that taste you fucking nigger

Not even close.

I see it, you are too scared to be compared with normies. You have really no reasons to act like a hipster, sticking with 4-Holla Forums's consensus don't make you any smarter or something.

that was kind of funny actually

GET OUT
>>>/reddit/
GET THE FUCK OUT

Back to >>>/reddit/

by default not as bad

I'm here forever.

M-MORTY WE GOTTA *BURP* WE GOTTA CAMEO IN A DEAD TV SHOW THAT HASN'T BEEN RELEVANT IN *BURP* FIFTEEN YEARS

HOW IRONIC BECAUSE NOBODY WILL REMEMBER US IN 5 YEARS

back to >>>/reddit/

but it was funny
it made me chuckle

But you must go back to reddit

You mean Lena Duhman's self-insert.

but i'm going to stay instead

nope
>>>/reddit/

What a missed opportunity. Pretty much sums up the whole show.

After 1994

yes i will

Season 12

yes you will go back to >>>/reddit/

Should she be tried and executed for rape, Holla Forums?

Season 7 is the peak, season 8 is still great but just a little worse. Season 9 is appreciably worse than 8 but still good. Season 10 and after start to have very little redeeming value. My personal line is season 10. Once you're into season 12/13 the series is basically unwatchable and you should probably reevaluate your life if you find yourself watching these teen seasons.

I remember that. Pretty fucking stupid

no i wont

of course not, she's a woman

How do you do, fellow teenagers

what did they mean by this?

what's your favorite smear frame?

The one where Barney closes his eyes, does anyone have that one?

That third one never fails to get me.

Haven't watched Simpsons since Rick and Morty hit the air.

How would you fix the simpsons, Holla Forums? I would do the following:

I would end it and erase everything after season 9.

Either a doomsday episode which kills Springfield off or make everything after Behind the Laughter a bad dream. Either way asshurt is guaranteed. Or maybe finally have Bart, Lisa or Maggie age, ending a time lock which has lasted for nearly 30 years. The Simpsons and all of Springfield break the curse at long last. They were doomed to circle time seemingly forever until they aged.

hooktube.com/watch?v=qAOLTsTtZis

How about Lisa gets pregnant and it causes a time paradox, since she's supposed to be 8 but she's existed for over 30 years, it causes time to finally unfreeze and for people to start aging, during the birth, the screen cuts to black, then cuts back as if the camera is waking up, revealing that Lisa is actually an adult, and that every episode of the show has taken place in one repeating 1-year loop for 30+ years, much like the movie Groundhog Day

That is embarrassing

going to need a little more to go on

it seems small, but you have no idea how glad it is to see someone agree with me exactly →

the "more cum than man" one?

The Principal and the Pauper was the first "we're running out of ideas" episode and also a big fuck you to the fans.
In the same vain was the trash episode where they move the entire town down the road at the end.
season 9 and 10 were all over the place. mr burns finds the loch ness monster?
The death of Phil Hartman I consider the end of the classic seasons
All Singing, All Dancing was the first really bad episode
Behind the Laughter was the last good episode

like your mom?

Is your mom a dude?

Fuck all this bullshit, I want planters cheese balls back. That was true tastebud kino.