MAINSTREAM MEDIA ACCOUNTABILITY:

Here we go everybody, Trump is going all out:
Make sure to send in your opinions to daddy:
action.tru mp2016.com/trump-mms-survey/

Libshits are going crazy, just search "Trump media survey" and read the top stories.

No, this is a terrible idea.

Paranoid TOR user detected.

How?
Just read the outrage online from all of these people; it's priceless, Trump is on the attack and knows we are on his side.

Fill out the fucking survey

How about you learn to archive, you dumb fuck.

(wasted but checked)
OYYYY VEYYYY
For you

Why would I archive a fucking survey?

So they can't harvest our IPs, dumbass.

And I presumed there were cringey questions. If there aren't, then what the fuck is the point of this thread? I mean other than to slide, of course.

Get it together Anonymous.

The link in the OP is broken you stupid kike.

Use a vpn or tor dipshit.

The point is to add to the numbers affirming Trump's views. Is this the new CREW method of sliding threads, or are you just a fucking retard?

Thanks for posting lads, I was sure this thread would be sabotaged before it could take off.

DO THE SURVEY FAGGOTS, WHEN TRUMP READS THE RESULTS IT'LL BE HILARIOUS

Question 15 refers to Hillary's campaign in the present tense.

Is this not an old as fuck survey?

Even if you think your vote didn't matter, you can show loyalty to Trump by putting your name. I'm assuming he's having someone go through the submissions to see if actual voters are taking the survey as well.
user…As much as we all would like Trump to gas the kikes, it's pretty unlikely. However, images like pic related give me hope

No m8, it's fresh out of the oven

Did you miss the "Hillary is running again" thread?

Loyalty must first be earned. I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop on whatever deal he has with the Israelis. Anyone who knows enough about Nick Griffin getting jewed and Farage's subsequent rise would be skeptical. In the meantime, I'm still drowning in spics who don't know that they have to go back, and miscegenation everywhere. SOS send help.

Are you even American? Trump has done more than any politician I've ever seen in terms of campaign promises. Go to whitehouse.gov and look at what he's already done for that injection of loyalty you seek.

(checked)
I'm in the part everyone wants to sink into the ocean, be nuked, or secede. Until total war is declared on the demographic situtation, nothing else matters.

Are you really not on a VPN at all times?

Well unfortunately for you, Trump never promised a race war. He did however promise America first, and his actions speak much louder than those words. As far as I'm concerned, if you don't support Trump after his actions as President, you are willfully ignorant or a traitor.

You're giving me weird vibes, are you a Mormon?