Doomed again

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
I puked a little in my mouth they know nothing of Doom, we already knew this, especially with the Revenant/Archville bullshit, this is just blatant.

They're making this theirs alright.
What a fucking abortion this

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/t4iadq8sltbcy04/fofa899's D44M Live PS4 Broadcast.mp4
instagram.com/p/BFRlx_FpqGv/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfnhMX5kZ6E
images.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/videos/doom/doom-nvidia-geforce-gtx-geforce-dot-com-vulkan-graphics-api-gameplay-video.mp4
sendfile.su/1233232
a.pomf.cat/gcqlwo.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah what a good thread lets all get mad about the new game we've never done this before

The OST is also garbage.

nice try shill

Whoooo DUBSTEP

It's 2016, boys

you can stop viralling now you piece of shit

2 days until all the children, hipsters and dumb oldfags buy this.
Good luck looking for the original when using search engines by the way.

If it was a new IP saying "It was inspired by DOOM and Quake", I'd probably be happy with it. Instead the only thing it has going for it is that it looks more fun to play than DOOM 3, which isn't saying much.

I'm talking in terms of single player though, multiplayer looks like shit.

Let's be honest here, even dumbshits can find their way to KAT or PB.

(checked)
Very nice

oy vey!

No thanks, have this instead.

mediafire.com/download/t4iadq8sltbcy04/fofa899's D44M Live PS4 Broadcast.mp4

Whenever I think that they simply can't give me more reasons to dislike it, they manage to suprise me and do it anyway.

Nonstop sensory overload does NOT make an FPS game good. It actually makes you want to turn it off after 5 minutes. Doom 1 is NOT like this at all. Even in the 2010s people who load up the game are probably going to sit there playing it for 10+ hours.

Also stupid features shoehorned in that make you want to turn off the game because thinking about that shit isn't gameplay, and you know they're not going to do anything interesting with it they just had to pad it out with gameplay substitutes

fuck you cunts

fuck me up m8

They took the DNA from DOOM and bred it with a retard.

Sweet jesus

Those fucking comments want to make me throw up. All this manufatured hype and over exaggerations.

Can you feel it yet ?

You forgot

I can feel the flop coming.

Everytime I see bethesdoom reboot news I heave a sigh of disappointment. But cringe beats disappointment. Cut it the fuck out with your Johnny Cash meme, it's about as dignified as voting Sanders with a Linkin Park concert stub ticket.

You know nothing of what's coming.
Hope is dead, there's only memes now.
I haven't browsed reddit but I'm pretty sure they're all enthusiastic about it which is basically all you need to make mad cash as a videogame company.

Most of them are shills hired to drum up hype. Doomed is gonna flop so hard.

Get fucked you ignorant sack of shit

And to get combat ratings high you HAVE to do lots of glory kills.

I often watch these types of interviews for video games because it never ceases to amaze how more often than not, they talk about pretty damn common stuff that shouldn't even need to be mentioned

at this point it's better to just play Serious Sam 3 and pretend it's Doom 4. it even has something that looks like a mancubus in it.

I wish you're true, I guess we'll know soon enough.
Or we'll just get mem'd again with the "shipped" units just like Fallout4

Because the average normalfag cant figure that out on his own. Does anyone have those dark souls videos with the retard? Its like those, but for every normalfag that plays modern vidya.

Doom 3 is actually faster paced, with monsters that don't just mope around waiting for you to kill them with melee executions.

You're seriously telling me they've put a fucking weapon upgrade system?

Are you the same person in every thread? Did Johnny Cash kill your dog or something?

You didnt know? They have a weapon upgrade system and a perk system.

It's like they made the style of game that started to tank hard in like 2006 and decided to release it in 2016 like it's some hot new thing. If they made a gothic horror space shooter with accurate deadly weapons and highly lethal enemies and hired prominent fantasy painters to design everything THAT would have really been something.

NOT EVEN WORTH A PIRATE

Maybe he's just a NIN/Reznor fanboy just like I am.

Regardless, I really think the NIN version is much more appropriate because of the ties they had to id Software.

I don't care anymore, the originals will be modded forever so the community won't shit the bed but no mods I've played recently are pretty meh and the ones I enjoy I've reached burnout on. The new one looks better than a lot of other shooters that plagued the market but it's still meh. I'm just gonna stop playing FPS genre for a while, maybe after a year a worthwhile mod for either game will pop up…

Your life is pretty meh

Older shooters rewarded exploration with ammo, armor or weapons you'd normally get later in the game
HL2 provided ammo for the guns you almost never got ammo for
FEAR rewarded you with minor permanent health and slo-mo bonuses
Unreal rewarded you with ammo, armor, and occasionally an upgrade module for your starter pistol which would make it useful even in later parts of the game

But now there's none of that shit. We gotta have upgrade trees so as to make our game more strategic, or in other words, just following trends. For a game supposedly all about skill it'd do you good to not limit the player's abilities behind an arbitrary upgrade tree. You don't see Nintendo letting you upgrade Mario's jump height or having Mario do Glory Kills faster. You know why? Because in games like Doom and Mario you were supposed to master the mechanics instead of relying on arbitrary crutches. Killing a cyberdemon shouldn't make you think 'good thing I invested into increased headshot damage for my rocket launcher', it should be 'I wasted too much rockets, I should aim better next time'.

'Ok, let's put some extra ammo in secret areas', id might say, but OH WAIT. They nerfed the ammo cap on every weapon, meaning extra ammo is pointless most of the time, and nearly every enemy takes more shots to die compared to the original, meaning you will actually run out of ammo when you most need it, but you can only replenish ammo through Glory Kills. On top of that, because the arenas are too tight and item placement is for chumps, you now have ammo boxes which instantly refill all ammo on most weapons, as it is pointless to sprinkle about extra ammo when all serious combat encounters are divided into fucking arenas.

Also, it's not that bad
I liked Donte's dubstep soundtrack

That's pretty different from TB 1.3. Not all the changes are good, in my opinion.

ok

instagram.com/p/BFRlx_FpqGv/

I can't in good conscience allow anyone to listen to that and not offer something to ease the pain.
Good job with the video though.

Good optimizations there, Beth.

This cover blows and that guitarist has shit vibrato. Also has shit tone. Into the trash.

Just like the new Bethesda Doom.

I've never played doom, but just comparing the original to this, they somehow made it slower & more braindead than a game from the early 90s.

Fucking HOW? I'm not even a fan of this series & I feel bad.

At Doom's Gate isn't even that good. Best Doom music coming through.

My dude.

This is good shit. I love metal more than anybody, but most of those covers bobby prince did were shit. Super cringy.

Best doom music is 3do ersion of e1m9. It is amazing.

Meh

Man, the assault rifle and pump action redesigns are really disappointing; I don't want to use a damn scope. Love that machine gun though.

Speaking of music from the series, Doom 3's theme was absolutely fantastic in my opinion.

Was classic Doom 3 finished?
I remember it had only the episode 1 and I never finished because I got lost on E1M6 because they changed the maze part.

it is a generic knock off of Tools Lateralus

Well episode 1 was finished, but its been so long who knows how much they got done, it at all.

Oh fucking gross.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfnhMX5kZ6E

Look at this video and try to tell me this doesn't look fun.

Why?

Keeping in true Doom tradition, I see.

There is a way better video over on the geforce site without all the map weirdness and it's really high quality

images.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/videos/doom/doom-nvidia-geforce-gtx-geforce-dot-com-vulkan-graphics-api-gameplay-video.mp4

Good shit, nigga.

That video has the FoV cranked up from 75 to 100+. A well known effect of higher FoV is making forward motion seem faster. The strafing motion is still slow. Also, the enemies are super lazy damage sponges waiting around for you to execute them.

Come on now faggot.
Even without the FOV it is clear there are more enemies on screen and the player is playing it faster.

It's a small horde arena, played with KB/M. Of course it's going to have faster reactions and some more enemies. It's still doesn't look very good (and I'm not talking about graphics).

I really dislike the crosshair shit he's added for newer updates. One of the reasons The Trooper sucked once everything was put together.

say what you will, but atleast it's way better than Doom 3

But user that not Deep into the code

This guy talking about DNA reminds of how those two Japanse guys were haphazardly mixing nuclear fuel and caused a criticality. Their chromosomes were likened to shattered glass and indiscernible under a microscope.

That is what has happened here. They fucked up the DNA so badly every cell in the body of doom cannot replicate and is rotting away or growing cancerous.

Let it die.

did they get super powers at least?

Checked

whoa look at all these doubles going crazy

as a person who has never played doom this game looks good

Why the fuck are you here, you little fucking faggot. Go play through Doom and Doom 2 right now or go fucking kill yourself.

wew there

I will buy this and I will play it and I will get good and drunk as I do so and we can all see together just how bad it is.

But the requirements kind of blow my PC out so I might need to get it on console.
Double fun.

Its not that major of a problem
I only finished the first few levels of doom and then went back to duke nukem 3D and Lo wang

However when i see What's happening to doom I automatically presume its whats happening to lo wang and duke nukem they're going to rape them with political correctness and retarded caricatures of what they were

You can join the other guy. Hang yourself.

Or finish at least Doom. If you don't you really should just lurk and never poison the board with your cancerous faggotry.

But user i prefer duke Nukem and Lo wang
Doom hasnt got enough jokes for me to enjoy it
I've played quake if that counts to anything…

But the shadow warrior remake was actually decent.

Die immediately please.

Duke 3D is great as well, but you still need to play through DOOM. It isn't supposed to be funny. It is supposed to be horrifying.

Get GZDoom and load up a the DOOM wad. Put it on the second hardest difficulty and git gud faggot.

Why is modern game design so fucking garbage?
People in the past had less experience AND less to work with, but they knew more about what they were doing than these "professionals"

This fucking flag, goddamn-it.

The sword play was decent, and it was most certainly better than the new duke nukem
But the lack of racial stereotypes pissed me off

Duke 3d was not nearly as good as it could have been, mainly in its multiplayer

>implying anyone can run GL 4.0 unless you're a nvidcuck

Actually thinking about it
It's like you want them to play brutal doom or something. :^)

there's tons of other reasons, basically it all comes down to AAA games being too big to try anything new or risk alienating consumers, while indies focus so much on rehashing the old rather than doing something new

if the pleb hasn't ever played doom i am pretty sure he is a windows faggot.

But user chocolate doom and prboom are intended for windows besides doesn't Zdoom and thus Gz have linux repositories? At least for the SvN/developer revisions.

i know chocolate doom is more vanilla, but if the pleb stopped after a couple levels, i think he needs the ever so slightly more modernized source port. doesn't it have better lighting?

Anyway, either chocolate doom or gzdoom. fucking play it.

I get it's not very similar to old Doom but how can a game like old Doom, a very bare bones FPS, survive in the industry today? Like, old Doom by any standard today or last few years is outdated as fuck in every single way. It's the reason we don't have Pacman reboots with the same Pacman garbage.

Modern first-person shooters are actually more shallow than Doom was, mate.
Do you see any modern games having walls that can be pressed in for a weapon you shouldn't get until 5 levels later?

No but isn't nuDoom mechanically more complicated than old Doom?

I'm really playing devil's advocate, but isn't there more skill to a skill tree than finding secret walls?

Then why bother naming it Doom? Why not just make a NEW game unconstrained by the past and be able to do what you want with it with out it being compared (favorably or unfavorably) to a very famous past game? The answer is, of course, "We've got to have Money."

How so? Do you mean graphically? Yeah I suppose so, but an HD remake wouldn't be that difficult.
Level design? Modern FPS level design is at best garbage and at worse absent.
Gameplay design? Hell no!

certainly a skill tree was too hard for wowfags but are you really comparing skinner box mechanics to an arena shooter where the execution and memorization matters?

Did you forget or something?

Is that a Strogg?

I love this mod.

Has the best gattling gun. Kills shit DEAD.

Why does that Stratton guy look so much like Brendan Fraser?

I was writing a 500 essay on this but decided to scrap it because i can sum it better like this.

Doom was not developed as a shooter (or at least, the modern standard for them). It is basically a maze, the game revolves around the limitations of its simple monsters to give challenge to the player. So, in order to be good, it NEEDS to have good level design by default to work otherwise it is as 'swallow' and 'outdated' as any other garbage trown out today at the casuals.

It is the reason nu-doom will be shit by default. Because with the advent of new AI, the maps don't need to be intrincate to provide challenge, the enemies can now do a myriad of gimmicks (like using cover or trowing a grenade when you're hiding) to kill the player in a simple arena or a retardedly long hallway and provide similar, yet swallower, simpler and dumbed down gameplay that appears more intrincate to those who can't tell the difference. And lo behold, casuals eating it like it's brutal doom 2.0, the obvious target audience for this half assed attempt at a cashin on a dead franchise.

here's why in one picture

You know, that's the most accurate description I can think of for the original few Doom games. It was really a Puzzle game with FPS elements, and the more recent games have forgotten this.

… Huh.

When will we hit peak bethesda?

We do have new Pacman games with only a few things changed and they are actually really good. More levels, steadily increasing speed the more points you get, changing levels and there you go!

Applying that to DOOM a new one should really just be faster or enhance the movement, have more intricate levels, more enemy and weapon types and that's pretty much it.

The joy of both games comes from the simplicity of them.
In DOOM just zooming about the map and shooting stuff is more fun than in many newer games because you feel able to handle any situation. It's just a matter of your execution.

nuDoom throws that away. Thanks to the level up system you'll either be limited in the beginning or overpowered at the end. Being competent at playing is replaced by leveling up the most broken weapons and skills.
The much too slow movement removes any finesse in movement skills as well.

I'm pretty sure there won't even be monster in-fighting either. Barely any game ever has that feature.

What do the red lines represent?

I like to make the dungeon crawler connection. Most early game developers were either D&D fanatics, or were aware of it. John Romero was a massive RPG faggot, he wanted Doom to be even more fantasy than it was. Most early shooters have a level design that seems very reminscient of dungeons.

looks like perk upgrades. also needs markers for cut-scenes.

because actual human beings with souls and a will to make something good made old games. corporate slaves and kikes make new games.

Yup and perks even, otherwise you cant go fast.

hexen is basically a fantasy doom and shows that comparison pretty well.

Nice trips and a good point, I forgot the new doom had perks.

heretic was a fantasy doom, hexen was more focused on open world and exploration and WHEREISTHATLASTFUCKINGSWITCHFORFUCKSSAKE

Denuvo?

Here is the first 40 minutes of the campaign on PS4 because this guy is a casual.

Yep.

no

looks like a first person devil may cry game set in space

We lost.

Those are all people will pre-release copies so far.
Wait until the non-shills start writing reviews.

Denuvo+Mods

Does that work .?

Don't publishers have the option to remove reviews they don't like anyway?Manipulating Steam reviews doesn't seem that effective anymore.

tis a shame

I actually think this looks sort of fun, in its own right. Obviously, it'll never live up to Doom 1 & 2, but it looks like it'll be more Doom than Doom 3 was

Well, you know, you have 2 hours to try it out.

Or like 1:30 to play and 30 mins to return it. Give it a shot.

I didn't necessarily mean in terms of challenge. But Doom 3 was a snore fest with jumpscares and was more akin to being a Dead Space prototype with Doom's name slapped on. Nothing like Doom 1 & 2. At least nuDooM will be faster than Doom 3.

I don't think I've ever seen the original version of that picture

Shill, those imps in doom 3 will fuck you up. They are fast fuckers that run at you. They are vicious, unlike the imps in nuDooM. Doom 3 is way faster than nuDooM and always will be faster. Stop being a fucking shill.

Slightly faster player movement (almost as fast as walking in Quake II!), but enemies in Doom 3 are significantly more aggressive, and don't telegraph everything from a million miles away.

I played through Doom 3 on NIGHTMARE a few days ago, and almost everything in that game is so fucking pathetically easy.

The only enemy that actually feels genuinely dangerous are the chainsaw commandos. Everything else is a joke and super easy to dodge/kill. Keep in mind, this is on nightmare, where a single cherub melee does FIFTY HEALTH DAMAGE WITH ARMOR.

Even if there are 4 imps, they're very easy to dodge because the projectiles are so insanely slow. Hell, you can just circle-strafe revenant rockets and they can't hurt you.

Meant chaingun. Chainsaw commandos are easy.

Real nice.

yeah, player movement is more what I was referring to than anything else. Not to mention how slow Doom 3 starts out. Doom 1 & 2 let you jump right in to the action. Doom 3…not so much. And if the trailer is any indicator, if you start the game in that chair, then you get to jump right into the action from the get go.

I just know there is gonna be atleast a 10 min cutscene of you getting captured and put in the chair. Unskippable too.

Just fucking play Doom II you stupid faggot niggers. Check these dubs

Please. Imps in Doom 3 were pathetically predictable in their ways they attack. Majority of the time they like leaping at you, which turns them into paste if you had the chainsaw out.

Hell, even before 3 and Nu, Imps were never known to being all that much of a threat, unless they were in tight spaces and/or extremely high numbers mixed in with a few more threatening enemies like chaingunners or higher tier hell nobles.

Their need to reaffirm that its a Doom game is very pathetic, shows how much they missed the point by a huge margin and now are trying to make things look like something they naturally arent.

Well no, cranking up the speed wont make it not shit and bland. Guess you forgot the map/enemy/weapon design that were the true reason why Doom 1993 was actually good, the insane gore and speed were just a after thought.
This AHDH shit wont keep up with the rest of the game as whole, thanks to the upgrade system and perks added bullshit.
And thats a small ass arena to start with, like in the gameplay vids, shit is fast for being to close.

Doom 1 is better, since it has a better map design than 2

ARE YOU ENJOYING OUR MEMES?

At this point they are rapping the torso of a corpse

This cant be real.

I'll bet you some suit from Bethesda ordered id put this in because they think people still care about an over-used meme from 2011, or that it will drive up sales.

The only thing i'd like is that glory kills could be toggled, i can imagine it being fun at first but getting lame the more you see the same ones over and over.

OH SHIT I THOUGHT I HAD A COUPLE OF DAYS TO GO!
I'm so sorry, I was halfway finished with the Reznor version…

You can toggle them. There's an option in the menu to disable the glowing effect when an enemy can be executed and they don't drop any additional items when you kill them that way (the only exception is the chainsaw, which turns them into a fucking ammo piñata).

torrent yet?

Denuvo V2 =no crack

Bethesda doesn't give a shit about DRM, even Fallout 4 just used Steamworks.

Oh great then.
This said it's always sad to see a particular style of gameplay die even tho 2.5d shooter was dead since forever but it was bound to happen eventually

It's gonna be a couple of days late.

The chainsaw is on limited ammo, so you can't go around one-hitting everything. It's designed to be a more strategic-use item because unlike other kinds of ammo, chainsaw fuel is limited per map. Bigger enemies also use more fuel. You can one-shot a baron with the chainsaw, but only with 5 fuel units; that can leave you starved for ammo in a later fight.

definitly Denuvo V2
sendfile.su/1233232

you are free to try on the exe yourself.

That's Denovu anti-tamper, which is not a DRM itself. It just prevents people from removing/changing the existing DRM, which in this case is Steam.

please stop…

s-so it's a DRM for a DRM?

y u p

I DENY IT'S EXISTENCE AND ANYTHING RELATED, WHO ARE YOU WHY ARE YOU POSTING HERE?

Now if only Bethesda was aware of itself enough to make it intentional.

Have you even played it yet?

In the videos, the imps just stand there shooting fireballs.

Watch it again, user. Their AI is better than Doom 3's.

I'm going to kill

K, you tell your self that so you can sleep at night while im here, playing good games. :^)

Imps stand around to throw slow moving projectiles when not shambling around even in the older, better games.

Any chance an user will bite the bullet and stream Doom 4 for us to laugh at?

give it a few hours and everybody is going to be streaming this

Go back and play Doom 3. Play it on Veteran. Tell me it isn't the easiest FPS you've ever played. Unless your hands are made of literal dicks, you'll take next to no damage and breeze through every level.

Imp fireballs move so slowly, you can outrun them just by backpedalling, or dodge them by just pressing A or D for less than a second. You can fucking circle around the fireball at point blank range and loop back to shotgun the imp in its face.

There is zero difficulty in Doom 3.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna do that. I'm gonna buy it (not pre-order because I don't know if I can refund it after the fact if it sucks if I've pre-ordered).

Doom is like the horror equivalent of a cheap house of horrors, it tries to be scary but most of the time i ended up rushing through most scares, only times the game got difficulty is when it put me in a very tight spot where i could hardly dodge projectiles.

It's that simple.

Yup. Nightmare is fun, but even then you really only ever take damage from hitscan-ish enemies (all enemies in Doom 3 are projectile-based, even zombie soldiers with guns).

Cacodemon attacks can be destroyed before they hit you, revenant rockets are so slow you can just spin in a circle and they disappear before they hit you, pinkies are too slow to catch up to you, melee commandos are fast but you can one-shot them on any difficulty below nightmare with the shotgun, mancubi are dangerous but you can fake them out by just leaping in and out of cover, since they have to play an animation before they can shoot.

On the bright side. This just was posted

Does it upset you that I'm going to spend money on something that you hate? What if I tell you I bought Black Mesa and Skyrim?

I FEEL T H E D E S P A I R

This is cancer

Who's mad at you? We are all laughing at you-

Oh wait you are baiting ain't you? No one would be that stupid and even open about it.

bleh

I'd tell you you're an idiot for the fact the base game is free via the mod version and the multiplayer portion (the only reason to buy it) is dead. But hey, it's your money.

They actually gave it some graphical upgrades, but yeah it is pretty pointless.

Although it does show Valve that there is still interest in single player games, which is a good thing.

Also, how DARE they use the word speed. WHAT THE FUCK

I can feel your anus tightening from here, user. Don't worry, I played both of those games for dozens of hours, and I'm sure I'll play Doom 4 plenty as well đź‘Ś

You don't have to worry about my finances, after all I have enough to spend $600 on the new GTX 1080 after I buy Doom. đź’…đź’…đź’…

The mod version also doesn't include the extended Questionable Ethics, steam workshop, improved voice acting, updated engine, or the upcoming Surface Tension Uncut update.

I think they die anyway, even if you don't execute them. Also most of the combat occurs in arenas which facilitate the use of mantling and double jumping to maneuver to dodge. Pretty plain to see in almost every gameplay video out so far.

did a quick reverse shoop for you, didn't feel like bothering with the skin texture, can't be bothored to do a good job.

Interestingly enough they put the right eye in the left cheek and vice versa, probably as a way to hide the few mistakes they made.

There exists this formula for "successful" game design that's completely fucking fake that all modern game designers take as gospel anyway.

Now this shit is fake. It's got to be.

Jesus fuck

I never found BD as bad as many do, but I do see faults in it. Mainly the annoying screaming of dying enemies (even more so when there is several), and
EXPLODING PAIN ELEMENTALS

Like I get it but fuck that makes some close quarters maps a test of patience. That said I think Accessories to Murder has the better gameplay, personally.

It adds a lot off unnecessary difficult with the advanced AI and stuff, and it makes slaughter maps into gang rape simulators, but it's a very fun experience and it genuinely does add some flavor to the game.

Project Brutality is better, but it also has some of the same problems.

I can't

I can't anymore

Why am I here?

Why are any of us here anymore?

I actually watched it.
Literally everything everybody said through the entire video was completely fucking wrong.

There are plenty of Doom mods, but BD is the only one that attempts to make it more "modern."

DooM is officially out now and confirmed to have Denuvo

I was willing to give it a shot but no way I'm giving them money for this bullshit

normally I would laugh at how stupid and this shit is but now it's just sad

ILL KILL YOU

IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE, HOW DO THEY DO IT

HOW
HOW
HOW
HOW
HOW
HOW
HOW
HOW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NO!!!!

wait, I change my mind, this is fucking hilarious. It's like a train crash in slow motion

This entire thread summed up in 33 seconds

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TALENTLESS LITTLE WORTHLESS CUNT!
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ACTUAL FUCKING GAMEPLAY BECAUSE WORTHLESS FUCKS ALL WANT TO BE E-CELEBRITIES
YOUR COMMENTARY IS SHIT AND EVERYBODY WHO EVER MAKES LETS PLAYS SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES

So what's actually wrong with Denuvo, other than the long busted myth that it's bad for SSDs?

Cripples mod support and optimization

fucking dropped.

Its DRM.

"Hey guys it's X"

"What's up guys it's X"

"How is it going guys it's X"

THEY ALL SAY THE SAME SHIT, I AM NOT YOUR GUY, YOU TALENTLESS HACK

the only good attack an imp has is the lunge

^ this

I also just beat all the campaigns for DOOM 3 BFG on nightmare.

they only dangerous enemies are the ones with guns since every other attack is easily avoidable and even then a well placed grenade deals with most gun enemies.

the Chaingun Commandos are only as hard as they are because they're Chaingun has no start up animation but yours does. so they have an advantage.

Its not just like the lesser DRM. Its a framework that removes the guts of the entire binary. It then verifies your purchase, goes to the Denuvo servers to download and install binary guts that only work with your processor, and only your processor. Its evil.

They also all speak the exact same way because literally every single one of them does the exact same act (even children can grasp it now) that changes depending on what's cool

But the enemy design looks good and Doom 2 had shit maps.

This'll trigger you samefag.

Wat

This is pretty good

Fuck off shill

Man I wish you people would just fuck off already, I'm tired of lurking in every new game thread just to see half the thread with useless posts like yours

If you don't like it go back to cuckchan, faggot.

Have we ever won?

Fuck off shill.

Of course its gonna be on top selling, but the real indicator of its success is how long it takes to drop from that list.

This shit is starting to look like kongregate

Fucking how?

Big discount

Maybe there is still hope for Man

No idea about final fantasy but everything else except for ARMA 3 there is shit

Jesus Christ, did it already drop to 6?

yeah sure

What's wrong with Stellaris? Oh I get it, because it's new.
You fucking edgy faggots need to leave.

Don't edit thing to lie to me.

Everything made after 2007 is cancer.

this

WHAT THE FUCK IS "POZZED"?

Poz is slang for HIV positive semen, look up bug-catching for more info on that

Stellaris is ok even if lackluster, pretty good considering what normalfags mostly buy.
CivV with the expansions is ok.
FFX is mediocre, so is the port, but at least its not total shit.

Total WaWa is shit until proven otherwise especially due to using Warscape.

Im not, it changes by region, Im in EU Zone 2.

Stop this shit meme, 2007 was the year AAA started to go to shit, not all games you cunts.

World in Conflict
Demons Souls
Dragons Dogma
Devil May Cry 4
And many other good game were released after 2007.

Dont do this. Dont look that up.

Huh, I didn't know it changed by region.

Well then there is hope for your people user. Meanwhile North America continues to burn.

Sorry for accusing.

You mean a few

Few for the timeframe and considering past ones, yes, but still, in bulk theres plenty.

From Victoria 2 to MGR

Underrated post.

Too many mudslimes
Maybe if Poland and Hungary organize a purge, until then most of us are fucked.

Also, Doomed bumped to third now

How do you achieve such effect? I must make webm version of it.

Totalbiscuit said he likes Doom's singleplayer

I hate this industry

To be fair he is dying of cancer, im sure he cant process things properly

he also shilled Battleborn.

From what I've seen in videos that I have looked at, it looks like all they did was rip off the Shadow Warrior reboot (and that sucked too).

RPG elements that make no sense, secret upgrade points, gun powerups, etc.

Is he really part of the industry though? the industry hates his guts. I imagine they all celebrated finding out his cancer.

He's still one of the most relevant Pc critics out there, and despite having shit taste he actually cares about good ports etc.

Him giving his okay for this cherade pretty much means that the PC version won't be a failure, which saddens me

pretty much

Ass-cancer-biscuit is enjoying this boring sack of gimmicks and shitty soundtrack in his current SP stream.

Doom4 is more generic and boring than RAGE.

Also so mutch fun to fight against literal punchingbags who die in 1 hit and the game feeds you 1 at the time. Maybe 2 but not 3. Becouse it's doom.

What's wrong with it?

Everything.

I like the music. Mick Gordon rules.

They don't call him totalass cancer for nothing.

Like what? I haven't played it. Looks alright; visuals are great and I like the music. Executions are kinda childish but I can just skip them.

What little I could watch of that stream before being disgusted felt so absurdly far from Doom.

The weak waves of fodder enemies are just absurd. I didn't expect the game to be hard by ye olde standards but it looks like "Baby's First FPS: Now With Edge".

Shills everywhere

Enemies all look the same, they have very similar textures making it hard to see if they're a type or another. This completely removes the need to use specific weapons to tackle certain enemies, since you just can't make them out anyways.

There's no health pickups, you get health back from killing enemies, with a higher chance of dropping health and ammo if you "glory kill" them.

The maps are big and poorly designed, which makes them very confusing at times, forcing you to spend a decent amount of time trying to navigate yourself on the map screen.

Enemies have crazy amounts of stun time for you to perform glory kills and a lot of them are really bullet spongey.

Apart from that there's all the problems derived from the game being made for consoles, huge hitboxes, poor mouse and keyboard controls, etc.

but don't you understand?
It's all about choosing which weapon you want to use!
I mean sure that defeats the whole point and guarantees and unbalanced, easy and poorly designed piece of shit but shut up.
We give you real player choice.

Calling me a Jew and implying that I'm a paid supporter of the game are some SJW-tier shit. I'm not even defending the game. I'm just asking what's wrong with it.

I was going to start calling this Brutal Doom Console Edition but I see now that would be unfair to Brutal Doom.

nah, the real SJW-tier shit behavior is ignoring all the legitimate responses and whining about the insults. fuck off faggot.

Also the fucking hellkinghts are just reuset assets from doom3. But they somehow made them look like bastard version of pic related

I want to know how many enemies are spawned at a time on the highest difficulty.
From all the pre-release footage I've seen it couldn't have been more than 4.

Hard to tell, enemies spawn randomly, and I'm not sure if that's connected to the amount of demons already spawned or time passed.

I'd say around 6 or 8 from what I've seen

Not surprising.

I'm f265ac, just got home from shitty family event

These are legitimate criticisms although they sound pertty subjective. Samey enemies are bad but I haven't seen that in the footage I've watched.

I never liked health pickups. They ruined my first marriage. My first husband and I used to co-op Doom a lot back when it was new (yes, in 1994), and he sucked, so he always had to run around looking for health. I complained about it every time because it was boooooring. Eventually he divorced me because I played too many video games but I've always thought it was really because he was bad at them.

Poor map design is a little subjective, but I don't doubt it, since everyone at Id is new. Enemies in Doom and Doom 2 had lots of pain frames too, ya know. I've always thought Doom 2 was far inferior to the first game because the new enemies are mostly either way too damaging (chaingunners) or way too bullet spongey and not really any real threat (mancubus, hell knight).

What legitimate responses? There is literally one and it was not there when I wrote that comment.

"Looks alright; visuals are great and i like the music." -shill 2016

Listen you're clearly biased on liking this game, so I'm not even going to try to sway you.

Just know you're funding cancer and you are most likely cancer myself.

Those critiques are as objective as they get, you can't just tell me that you don't like health pickups and have it be an objective fact. The way it was done was shitty, it encourages glory kills and ruins the flow of the game. But since there's no other way of getting health, you're forced to do them anyways.

Poor Map Design isn't subjective, the maps all look similar, and they all have massive corridors that bring you to arena rooms. This happens so much it's almost disgusting.

Also the pain frames in Doom 1 and Doom 2 required you to actually hit them repeatedly, and each weapon had different stun frames, and each weapon worked differently on each enemy. None of that is here.

So I don't know, do whatever the fuck you want.

Faggot

you mean archvilles?

That's one hell of a Freudian slip, oops

look and learn kiddos. this is how you do it.

Embed is some Mick Gordon music from new KI, it's really good!

I'm not going to buy the game anyway, I don't have money for it, so don't get your panties in such a wad. I'm not biased to like the game, I just know that Holla Forums tends to dogpile on games and insist they are bad when usually I tend to find the things Holla Forums hates to be flawed but enjoyable, like Dark Souls 2 and 3.

I don't know where you're coming from with this "objective fact" stuff; health pickups as a game design aren't objectively bad or good and I didn't say they were? I said I don't really like them.

re: poor map design, well, maybe. I didn't discount the possibility! I just said that I might not feel that way. What you describe is certainly lazy, if not just 'bad'.

re: pain frames, well, you just said "stun", so I didn't know what you meant.

You grow up with a vagina in New Mexico in the 1980s and see if you don't get married off a few years after your first period

how hard/easy is it to make a Doom mod?

and how cool/stupid do you think it would be to make a Doom mod that is very "aesthetic" in its art design if you know what I mean

Fuckoff Marcofag

It says pre-release because the person is from a different timezone from you, where the game already released

Does someone have that webm of that one full metal jacket scene with the jelly donut? That fits really well here.

no bully, I haven't slept in like 28 hours

That's bullshit and I don't believe it.

What other explanation do you have?
Once your country passes midnight all the new reviews are going to be normal.

Just wait for it

I think the other explanation was

who is Marco and what does he have to do with anything

There never were any bad reviews, people that liked the game from the beta bought it and reviewed it.

That's it

Excuse me?

The game never received a rush of bad reviews. As a matter of fact 90% of the reviews marked as pre-release are positive

I have no idea, but it'll be fun finding out!

Yes we can see that.
I thought you meant this game had never in the history of it's existence gotten a rush of bad reviews, which would not be true since open beta was bombarded with those.

The beta had a different page on the store, I was talking about the two as two different entities, although it's probably not very smart to do

Guys, I have a bad flu and since I am chained to my bed for now I have some funds accumulated. anybody would want to watch me stream this piece of shit?

So are you guys just going to meme on the slow faggot console versions or are you going to look at the PC version? It's actually legitimately faster paced and makes me wonder what the fuck Bethesda was doing marketing this game. I might actually pirate it to at least try it after watching.

a.pomf.cat/gcqlwo.webm

No pirate for you.
I got a copy off g2a, so the price was ok and I had some leftover cash on paypal, so when it's done downloading I wanna stream it for you fags

Then it's a pass unless I can get it on huge discount at some later time. That's a shame as about 2 minutes into that video it actually looks really fun

For me it's just reinvestment of funds that would go towards booze and condoms.
I really feel like it will be to Doom what the Far Cry movie was to Far Cry: hilarious but shit.
Uwe Boll thread?

I am sorry
Yet
I regret noting

What the fuck does a game need 44 fucking GB for? Are there 2 other games inside the game? Is all the audio uncompressed and the textures in fucking bitmap? Where the hell is all that space going?

what the fuck is this gif and what is the source of the third part with the white trash

id Tech 6. It uses the megatexture system.

but don't you know, user? Bigger file sizes mean that the game has more content and better graphics, duh!

it's not like someone would go out there and keep all of their audio files uncompressed to inflate the size to annoy pirates and make retards think the game is better, such a concept would be ludicrous!

id Tech 5 , so megatextures

6 died, it's just upgraded 5. No sparse voxel octrees - no 6

Did 5 even add any significant new engine features other than megatextures? Because the open source release of id Tech 4 has support for them as well, since they were used in Quake 4. Given the boost in system requirements, I'd assume they just doubled the polycount and then added a trillion useless post-process effects (and the actually useful effects of HDR and radiosity).

Do it user, I'm out right now but I would watch it when I get back