What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

As it turns out, due to the chemical composition of syrup thanks to its ingredients and method of production, syrup actually has a higher internal friction, resulting in increased viscosity content than the comparatively thin and watery blood.
I hope this explains your picture adequately, OP.

Eating syrup makes you a big guy

He's saying a fake/manufactured thing could be better than a natural thing.

Or he could want pancakes, I dunno.

He is saying that template threads are shit and that you should go back to halfchan.

this is deep

It's one of two things:
1. a joke, the guy saying this doesn't exactly know the saying, and he messed up.

or

2. Blood (family bond) is thick, but syrup (honor/pride) is more compelling.

Pride is stronger than family.

If these two things were related why is Canada so full of fags? Also fuck you for not saging.

but i like this thread

Manufactured and processed people are real.

This sounds like a good place to put a honey syrup ad for pancakes

I miss product placement

But it didn't go anywhere.
Fuck you, marketer shill.

You're right. I'm going to report every thread about videogames I see from now on for shilling the game they are talking about.

its close to the usa

that explains it.

And I say this as a resident of the United States. Fucking San Fran, man.

You're retarded. I recommend going to summer school for reading classes.

Think about it, Holla Forums.

Being forced to sit next to a country that is much more alpha only exacerbates Canda's inner cuck as it instinctually submits to it's cuck instincts

Wait, do you think I'm Advertising Fatal Fury 2 ©? Seriously? That game came out like 20 years ago.

By the way, it's now Available for the SEGA Genesis AND the Super Nintendo. Just sayin.

That he'll chisel your gravestone, and you should sleep well.

LADYYYYYYYY

GOOOOOOOOO

I don't know if the writers ar SNK were geniuses or Just Japanese.

I honestly cannot tell, but sometimes they wrote things that would never come out of a human mouth. It's like they were robots tought how to speak english, with no understanding of any of the language's nuances.

Samurai Shodown's translations seem to be hit the hardest by the retard stick. Is it a different team?

Samurai Shodown 2's engrish is legendary through. The intro alone is possible the best one out of any fighting game.

Ironically, Gals Fighters on the NGPC is one of the better translations, but I feel like it's glossed over by everyone.

SNK engrish is the best.

YOU'RE GOOD
YOU FOUGHT WELL

Psh, hahah, ok, this is now an SNK engrish topic.

I need an Adult!

They sound like pro wrestlers when they are fucking up.

Mmm, Sweet Tacos.

only one I got.

Don't remind me.

Fucking BRUTAL

Dr. Makishima, I'm Woman

Did anyone NOT choose to play as the dolphin fighterpilot?

He's saying if you're ever stuck in a tight spot with a liquid based solution, use blood

Also includes not Engrish. Gals Fighters really isn't bad about it.