Endless Space 2 Thread

Since we all know Civ VI is going to be shit edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.endless-space.com/
forums.amplitude-studios.com/content.php?683-G2G-vote-Endless-Space-2-Dilemma-Creation-Contest-First-Step
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's hope they change the combat system this time around.

Fingers crossed but feel skeptical. At moment I'd settle for a diplomacy system that wasn't broken and crippled the game.

Is there even any news about this game? The only thing I know is it was announced

They seem to update via a wiki slowly which seems a pretty retarded method honestly.

wiki.endless-space.com/

One thing that was revealed was that the Hissho have gone from a major faction to a minor faction

I can't live in this galaxy anymore.

Are minor playable?

From the ign video they did showing off gameplay, no it seems although they can become part of your Empire.

Just noticed they are having a competition for the game to put in an event. Prize is two free copies of the game and some t-shirts

forums.amplitude-studios.com/content.php?683-G2G-vote-Endless-Space-2-Dilemma-Creation-Contest-First-Step

What's the most Holla Forums worthy entry that can be created anons?

lots of shilling around here lately

I think Star Drive has gotten closest to the kind of 4x game I want.

Did the dev ever fix Star Drive?

They fucking teased us with a linux version for endless legend for so long before they dropped it.
Any statement on endless space 2 having a linux version?

He abandoned it and proceded to make StarDrive 2.

After some 200 hours in Endless Legend, I went back to ES and it feels lacking. So much improvement between those two games. I'm hoping we'll see the same evolution in ES2.

Hol up
Maybe they'll let us play as Drakken

That doesn't sound too promising.

But user, it's canon that only the Vaulters managed to get off Auriga.

Quite literally the sharing of information about this game has been terrible.

If so, how come Harmony faction evolved from Silics?

Based

One in the same, I think, but Harmony would be the first, technically, because they were born with the universe.

That filename should be updated to Disney, who are even more notorious for that shit despite stealing or buying damn near everything they have.

Still disappointing since the takes on fairly normal fantasy races were pretty good.

Would you rather people shill something good like the Endless series or something shit like Civ VI?

Holla Forums should only talk about old games :^)

The oldest endless game is 4 years old. Endless Legend got an expansion last month.

Eternal wew.jpg

Thats what they get for using Katanas in spess combat

I know you are baiting user, but for fucks sake get better bait?

how wasteful. how uncreative. how childish

Im critizing the shilling boogeyman user you dumbfucks.

How do your hives still stand?

Then you quoted the wrong person you retarded nigger.

I can understand making Sheredyn or that one faction which was on both legend and space a minor faction.
But the fucking Hissho?

What is this bullshit!

Well, there may be OTHER Endless Laboratory Planets with the "same" races as control groups, but it wouldn't be the same.

And Allayi are probably fucked over since they were allegedly TRUE children of Auriga.

And there are the other Win Conditions to remember, Like Temple at the Center og the Earth that are not mutually exclusive to the "Get off Auriga".

What's the bet they cuck the United Empire?

No it better stay a ruthless militarist corperate empire.

a ruthless multicultural corporate matriarchy

Hissho were a good species concept. I fucking hope Amplitude Studios have replace them for a cool new species.

I can only hope Amplitude understands this and thinks hard about what they're going to do with burd species. Hissho are the key to all of this.

Thats still wrong, cis-priviledget scum!

You cant put a female goverment as bad, or having any flaw! Thats Patriarchy!

Wonder how many retards have already flipped out by that tag.