Goy farming

Goy farming

The jewish future coming soon to an enriched city near you.

Farming willing goy whores for ((people from the entertainment industry)) and brainwashed cucks stacked dozens deep in bunk beds without curtains.

Other urls found in this thread:

occupycorporatism.com/mini-prisons-micro-apartments-built-across-america-in-the-name-of-sustainability/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/08/key-facts-about-how-the-u-s-hispanic-population-is-changing/
youtube.com/watch?v=8sGjYL0-p5I&feature=youtu.be&t=1m44s
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/the-collective-inside-london-s-most-luxurious-commune-a3333526.html
99percentinvisible.org/episode/episode-66-kowloon-walled-city/
podshare.co/#portfolio
archive.fo/qxYU6
youtube.com/watch?v=8JGd-T3OM48
youtube.com/watch?v=KQkvI_J8_QI
thelocal.se/20150409/containers-set-to-become-homes-for-swedish-students
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/09/swedes-houses-migrants-protest/
express.co.uk/news/world/698244/Wealthy-Swedes-asked-re-house-asylum-seekers-holiday-cottages
whitegenocideproject.com/elderly-swedish-people-evicted-from-their-homes-to-make-an-asylum-accomodation/
alternet.org/drugs/11-ways-our-society-treats-us-caged-rats-do-our-addictions-stem-trapped-feeling
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2384689/The-cheapest-place-stay-New-York-City-Inside-Chinatowns-The-Sun-Bright-Hotel.html
survivalplus.com/philosophy/Toys-For-A-Cashless-Christmas.htm
archive.is/S5LN1
podshare.co/
youtube.com/watch?v=j5bVWzTyJ7E
youtube.com/watch?v=rzOHhzk7zJ0>>9296830
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The jewish owner explaining how this is ((progressive)) living for us goys.

It's like a summer camp, these people really never become adults, Peter Pan as fuck.

"The transient ((tech)) worker who is staying in hostels because he can't afford rents anywhere"

Privacy and your own place is bad mkay.

Only bad people need curtains mkay…

It's because they demonize old white people and are desperate to stay young. They fear as they get older they'll lose themselves through a process called growing up or paying for your own food or rent. How hard would it be for a Holla Forumslack with some spare cash and time to buy a couple of bunks and blast red pills on speaker?

These fucking yuppies need to learn if you can't pay rent that is the economy's way of telling you "Get out of this town or do something different faggot!" I bet most of the places we shut down during our fire safety crusade where these kinds of farms.

In LA very hard unless you're a jewess like the owner who ignores / pilpuls around zoning laws making use of cheap warehouse spaces that aren't zoned for residential usage.

We need to spread some safety and enforce some zoning codes.

Equal parts creepy and sad.

If the rent is too high for them to afford then they would have move to somewhere cheaper. It is not a rocket science to figure this out. I don't get it.

it's not a proper goyim farm until they're plugged into to faceberg's holomatrix and don't require bathrooms

$50 a night.

They can't move to a small town they need to stay safe with their clicks and if they move to somewhere that doesn't have a coast and skyline they'll be surrounded by horrible racists!

So you are saying they are too much like a baby who cannot leave the cot because it is too dangerous for them to explore out of the cot. Oh come on, you have to be fooling me m8.

Modern ((college educated)) women gamble on getting with a rich, preferably famous guy. Even tatted up chubby skanks believe they can pull this off.

The vast majority ends up getting pumped and dumped by ((entertainment industry)) guys.

I lived in a hostel in a major city for a while for exactly this reason. Wasn't too bad actually, met some pretty interesting people from across Europe and the wider world, made some good friends and got pretty redpilled.

Also I can't shake the feeling of deja vu that we had this exact fucking thread six months ago…

Please don't let them know there are cheaper areas, rather not have them come here and cuck my shit up. Shitskins and faggotry just follow them around like a bad stench.

It's leave the city or live with niggers and I think subconsciously they know is a bad idea.

All the niggers live in cities though

I think he meant that they'd have to live in ghettoes.

its mostly because people cant afford anything better

Oh I am not and I do not want them to follow them to Australia either. I just don't understand why they still wanted to stay even it is no longer affordable for them anymore. They are too stupid to realise that if the living cost raise higher than their wage then they will be homeless and get beat up because they are seen as the punchbags. Being homeless on the street is not fun.

They can leave the city if the rent if too high and the work is too low it means GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT!

Any actual proof of their Jewishness?

Fucking hell, that's 2x more a month than my mortgage for a bunk bed shared with 10+ other faggots. Do they even have a bathroom?

I'm searching, but no luck, lots of mention of her father though - any ID on him?

We did

But they chose to stay and waste their money that should be spend on something else. If too expensive then it is common sense to seek somewhere to live. It isn't hard to figure out.

Dark haired, brown eyes, daughter of an emigree from Russia, lives in ((hollywood)), is a profiteer with ((novel ideas)), come on…

Real slavs are blonde and blue eyed.

You think they are up to safety standards? I'm sure they could use some smoke detectors or handicap emergency exits.

I love how this tries to put a positive spin on the pure mind-numbingly insane levels of degeneracy and social inequality of Weimar, but still fails and makes it look like a positive thing that the Nazis swept it into the dustbin of history.

Elvina is certainly not a russian name. More yiddish.

See vid. I guess I'm more experienced at identifying kikery.

It's the most disgusting thing that they celebrate all this crazed sex and degeneracy when it even mentioned in the video families had to turn to begging and prostitution to eat.

"Let the poor and forgotten die in the streets! I have my gay sex parties!"

Definitely a kike, though sounds kind of annoyingly "latina" too, maybe from living in LA.

These people think the world ends at the city limits and beyond that is the desert from Beetlejuice.

Dunno, to me it's the aggressive Brooklyn attitude that comes from living around savages and hustlers + she's probably lesbian.

That's why they're out of touch. They call us closed minded but I bet more of us has actually experienced the world than most cucks even think about doing.

That's the point lad, most normies won't be.
Need actual evidence, not "He looks jewy", "Her name sounds Jewy" tier shit.

Personally I think the city should have population limit so the liberals will be forced to leave and get depussified. They are narrow minded to the open world.

They think we're in a Judge Dredd comic, and that everything outside of Megacity One is a post apocalyptic wasteland full of cannibals, racists and bigots.

Them traveling abroad and "expanding" their horizons does nothing. They view the world through kosher goggles, a nigger in Africa could eat their family and rape their wife/girlfriend and they'd still be thinking the same.

Who's that Youtuber?

None of these cucks know what it's like to see a Wal Mart come to your hometown and all the old stores everyone loved and help create the community disappear they don't know what it's like when a bunch of illegals come and take all the low skill jobs and the families that lived there generations have to leave and those left behind are struggling or are on drugs. These people will never know what it's like to watch your home get washed away.

actually I think if it gets this bad people should engage in an armed uprising against their political leaders.

Semi-toothless without confirmation.

Dunno.

They know and they love it. If there's one thing that unites all leftists it's their loathing of the white majority. They want you dead and gone.

Its not always the result of politics sometimes it literally just an issue of space of how productive someone could be in an area that is so packed. The closest we can get to have politics fixed this is to just wait for more illegals to be deported.

Government can just end the welfare and they will see the massive chimpout in the cities but it isn't going to happen. Biobombs isn't going to happen either.

I keep forgetting that these people aren't just stupid but complacent and enjoying it.

Guys without ownership and no strong social ties (as everyone lacks ownership / power) are easily oppressed.

Men that can't feed their families will rise up, lone men will either suffer quietly or band together to further their individual agendas. Jews knew what they were doing when they destroyed the family unit.

Most of the dumb shit leftists do (women especially) is nothing but a ploy for attention. A desire to spite the white man while feeding off of him.

They're not stupid, or at the very least not the people that set the agenda and the talking points. Stupid opponents wouldn't have established such a hegemony upon the West. We, and I'm guilty of this too, often forget that the screeching chimps on college campuses are little more than canon fodder, they're there to scream really loud to shut up the opposition and be used as shock troops if violence is required (Berkley for example). The people in charge tend to be smart enough to keep their shit clean.

I think it goes deeper than that, I think they genuinely believe white men are the root of all evil. It's like feminists are so batshit insane that they think a global matriarchy would usher an utopia.

Anyone who been around women knows that women are the most itchy to insist you throw the first blow or be overly aggressive because most of them never got their nose punched from being too in someone's face like many guys have.

This is pretty old OP

watcha sliddin' shlomo?

anyways I think this is just communist bullshit that most normies would get redpilled from.
nobody wants to live next to hippies that censor them about having sex or even masturbate wich is sacred to normies.

so fucking retarded

I still wanna know who this twats father is.

She talks about him CONSTANTLY in her interviews, talking about how he had a fucking stroke putting this together for her… Yet you're never given a name, and there are no images of her with him available on Jewgle that I could find.

That's true. Women think that violence will never be initiated against them, that's why, in certain situations, they tend to behave in an incredibly foolish and brash manner, in a way a man never would because a man has an instinctual understanding of what kind of behavior might and might not result in violence to him.

Here's a of a bunch sheboons on a tram purposely antagonizing a 2m tall dude because he had a "funny" accent. Now, yes, they're niggers, but even bucks would think twice before making fun of a huge dude in a confined space, yet the stupid nigger sows kept on pissing the dude off until he punches one in the face. You can tell by the looks on their faces they never expected the guy to actually retaliate.

Skip the shitty commentary and go to the 00:40 mark, it's where the real video starts.

I think you're fucking retarded. Even something as asinine as letting loose a few rabid wolf packs in the middle of a city is a better idea than that.

lmao

Well I thought they would get redpilled if they live in the rural.

They wouldn't, they'd just spread the disease.

Reminds me of the cage homes in Hong Kong.

When I moved out of my parents home my rent for a one bedroom apartment was $450 a month. I was making $700 week. This was before the illegal mexican invasion. I lived alone and in 7 months was able to buy my 1st car. Mid 1980's.

Illegal immigration has destroyed the pay structure in America. Wages have not kept pace with inflation and so many industries have been offshored all while CEO and top tier executive rates of pay have increased 10x to 100x. Average worker wages have not increased in close to 20 years. These young people have no memory of this. When an older guy like me states the way it was vs the way it is now their response is, fuck off old-fag, you don't know what you're talking about.

I do know this, having roommates actually sucks. It's much better to work all week and when you go out on a date having your own private apartment for guests and friends is a much more satisfying way to live.
These stupid antifa protesters should direct their energy at their employers and the owners of the companies they work for like the teamsters did in the general strike of 1934. That changed things for the next 50 years in America.

Rekt niggers.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Here's a .webm without all the kike faggot dogshit

Thank you very much.

As an Australian I thank you. Here the generations are the opposite as Sydney is the second most overpriced housing market in the world:

Young person

Boomer
think max 30 minute drive

Bear in mind boomers all own like 3 investment properties too, the government has oodles of tax incentives to buy extra houses.

Also bear in mind that the boomers will sell their houses to the chinks rather than to their own children. My entire generation will become renters to Chinese Barons. I want us all to move out of the city and starve it of talent, but everyone wants to rent that apartment right next to the hipster coffee shop.

Yeah, I think I was the one who made the thread or at least I posted that video in a thread related to "out of the ordinary" housing.

FYI, (((they))) have had this meme in the works for a long time now. Look at the early "sales brochures" for Agenda 21. This link is from 2013, which is all I found in 30sec of googling:
occupycorporatism.com/mini-prisons-micro-apartments-built-across-america-in-the-name-of-sustainability/

I spent a couple years in Eastern Europe, and lived in a few of the old commie beehives that were built under Russian rule after the war. That's how these people have lived for decades.

Couples, families of four or six (!) squeezed into 15m², one-room apartments, some of which have to share a bathroom with the rest of the people on a floor. There's usually a store (po polsku: sklep) at the ground floor, filled with most of the things a person will need for a day - cigarettes, beer/liquor, enough meat and fresh veggies to slap together a decent meal, daily newspapers, bus/tram tickets, etc. Other commie beehives on the same block will have different stores - cell phone places, tanning salons, barbers, locksmiths, bars, you name it. Most of the things a person needs can be had within a short bus ride or a reasonable walk. People never need to leave their own neighborhoods except to go to work; sometimes, not even then.

And that's the Agenda 21 push: Herd us all into giant cities, stacked high on top of each other, where we're easier to watch, easier to control, and our minds and dreams are limited to what we can find in a four or five block radius around where we call home. Homes in the suburbs will mostly be bulldozed, and nature will reclaim the land. Only the wealthy and/or connected (and members of THE PARTY) will be able to afford living there. Huge swaths of land will be declared off-limits to all but government officials and their family/friends/contacts.

I read years ago (no link, sorry) that Nixon established the EPA to protect certain lands so that they could be used to fund America's economic expansion in the coming decades; that these government-protected lands were being held and sold complete with mineral and resource rights in order to keep our economy afloat after we went off the gold standard and had no real way to provide it for ourselves. How would spoiled land be used as collateral on debt? The answer is: you can't. That would be like buying a Detroit crackhouse for a dollar and trying to use it to secure a loan for a nice house in the 'burbs.

Keeping something like that in mind, it starts to make sense when you hear/read about Chinese billionaires and companies buying up huge patches of land in the US and building entire towns around logging and mining and manufacturing operations.

Boomers are such incredible hypocrites, it's really astounding. Not only did they (and the jews) ruin everything, they're also the ones constantly lecturing others about how those who complain are supposedly entitled or have too high expectations and whatnot.

And they're the same everywhere, US, Australia, Europe, you name it.

Uhh my state college has a camp for alums and it is basically summer camp that you take the whole family to. It's just about the must fun place on Earth.

It might come as a surprise to you but not all who browse Holla Forums have come across all things as all others have.

How did the boomers end up so fucking jewish? My friends boomer dad owned a pretty profitable company(employed exclusively illegals of course) and instead of doing what previous generations would, and hand it down to his son to keep the company running for generations, he fucking sold it, then bought a uselessly expensive home in Malibu, blowing it on boomer vacations and is leaving his son with fucking nothing essentially, doesn't even have life insurance so his son will have to pay to bury this selfish boomer asshole on top of it. Enraging.

Got spoiled rotten by their parents that didn't live during such a prosperous era and wanted the best for their children. Also, raised in a leftist environment where everyone kept telling them how special and unique they are.

First generation raised under the holohoax.

I couldn't afford to live in the city, so my choices were to go live in a neighborhood with spics/niggers or move to a more rural area.

Best decision of my life.

I'm from Germany and I think ((globalisation)) is to blame although illegals certainly wrecked the lower end manual labor type jobs.

It's barely worth it to work in entry level tech jobs in western Europe unless you got free housing because cheap labor is flooding into the driving economies of Europe (Germany, UK, France etc.) from all over eastern Europe + Spain, so you'll be close to hobo level for at least 5 years after college.

Yeah we did

The claim made by LaRaza may be accurate. There may by 58 million latinos in the US now. Consider California and other areas of the US. I think the massive influx of illegal immigrants have raised housing prices and lowered wages. If they were all deported wages would increase and housing prices would go down.

I don't this business will get any kind of traction, even among the faggot demographic that it's clearly aimed at.

it's lower end manual labor type jobs at first, now however that is not true at all, employment in all fields is effected. it has been going on my whole adult life and there has been a massive demographical displacement. Our economies is based on debt. Each new immigrant is going to incur debt/cover the debt of another whether it at first be simply making a rental payment on an apartment, a cellphone bill, anything that covers the debt of another, all the way to the top 1%. It's why there is such an attack on nationalism. A global multinational doesn't care about nationalism, all a global company cares about is the end of the day sales receipts. This allows for more debt to be extended.

Meanwhile, in Swedish and Norwegian prisons.

That claim comes from Pew so it's probably accurate.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/08/key-facts-about-how-the-u-s-hispanic-population-is-changing/

Might as well go to Sweden and kill a nigger.

Wew, that is 5 star hotel room!

Why aren't more Swedes committing "hate crimes" if this is where they end up anyway? It's safer than living around muds anyway.

I'm saying it time and time again, if you're in Europe white collar crime with a good jew lawyer that can get you placed in your own cell in a prison that isn't full of violent shitskins is the way to go these days as a poor goy as unfortunate as it is.

Most people in lower end jobs earn barely enough to take care of themselves and getting to senior level jobs where one can afford to raise a family takes a decade of workaholism for ((the man)) these days more often than not.

So that's why Brevik did it…

Because then you're separated from your wife and Tyrese + Daykwon will take your place.

I actually think this would be cool to try for a few days while travelling, especially if it was real cheap, BUT, I know the people attracted to this will mainly be hobos and niggers. Fuck that.

It's just not in our nature + shitskins mostly roam in packs and are fucking savages that fight with a total disregard to their own life just for the lulz.

I like how they snuck in "war wounded" on the "Nazi victim list," implying Hitler, himself a war veteran, would not have cared for that class of people.

Pretty sure in Nazi Germany war heroes got nice apartments in Berlin while everyone else on that list of degenerates got the gas.

And now he can play vidya in peace on the government's dole.

I was down and out before and permanently living in a hostel for some time.

While I encountered a few fuckups for life, none of them seemed dangerous in particular.

It's mostly just poor young folks and a few poor older folks.

Pedos, rapists and serial killers lurking everywhere is mainly a jewish idea.

The most unpleasant people I encountered were actually women who acted like their shit don't stank and looked down on all the guys staying in hostels because they didn't have many shekels.

Boomers were hit the hardest with the (((de-nazification))) propaganda.

That should be restructured for hobos. Being seen masturbating would be a minor concern for them.

TV used to reflect the cliche of Married… with Children 1987 to 1997. The show follows the lives of Al Bundy, a once glorious high school football player turned hard-luck women's shoe salesman. This used to mean, and was common, high school sweethearts married and had kids. The husband took a factory job and the wife raised the kids. That is gone, it's been replaced by immigrants living in extended families and having a massive amount of their own children in the hopes of securing citizen status by having anchor babies.

In a very real way what has been occurring is the destruction of white families because they thought their road in life was assured while it was upended by events that they were not party to knowing were happening or going to occur. This is why I often say the blame truly lays with the last 5 US presidents, no difference in political party. While they smiled and made speeches to the public, trade agreements and treaties were engaged in because they didn't represent the people, they represented a global 1% NWO of unknown interests that jumped on the campaign finance law changes which began in the 1980's. This truly became apparent with Obama, and especially Hillary where they no longer even attempted to hide the fact that it was common to say one thing in public and another in private.

Homeless shelters are just a bunch of bunk beds in a room.

Most hobos are scared of sleeping there because alcoholism turns some of them into niggers that steal everything that isn't bolted down + alcohol makes people violent as well.

The jew has no control over the man that lives outside of his domain.
Inawoods and armed for freedom.

Underrated post.

First pic looks a bit like Satanias room

not all slavs, fool.

"It's like a basic shift in the functioning of society and I'm totally excited to be a part of it."

youtube.com/watch?v=8sGjYL0-p5I&feature=youtu.be&t=1m44s

I have no idea what that means.

Reza ((Merchant)) the CEO behind the development reckons it's an attractive deal.

I have been living in big cities myself and while they tend to be hives for scum, there is also a shitload to do.

If you have kids living in a small town is fine cause they'll keep you entertained but because women have been ((empowered)) this is no more and life can be somewhat dull if you're a social single guy in a small town.

After 6 months, 12 months that would suck. Imagine being trapped in that your entire fucking life??? Who would want to say I've lived here 6 years? GTFO!!! You know what would be great, living with a younger qt doll, being able to afford a good life and getting her pregnant a few times, and being able to afford that too. The last 25 years to the age of 50 go a lot faster, a lot faster than the first 25 years to 25. It's not a lot of time, and no one tells people that. But it's a god damn very real fact.

Imagine getting drunk and having 500 ppl know what an ass you've made of yourself….. I at least had the privacy of my own home to be a pig, have sex, walk around naked, puke in the sink, and not bother or answer to anyone. Fuck I feel really sorry for the younger people of today.

My God…do these idiots not understand what is going on here? The breakup and "cattle-ization" of mankind?

That guy is the jewish owner. It's standard jew speak.

Here is another classical one who is ((excited to be a part of it)).

ffs i hate liberals and their celebrity virtue signaling allies

I don't even know if this occurs anymore but it was common when I was younger. Lets say I at the age of 20 and being single took a job. I was paid at a certain rate. but if a guy was 30 with 2 kids took the same job he was paid more because he had a family to support. I think that seemed to stop occurring, the importance of being able to actually provide for ones wife and kids, Damn shame what has been going on here in America. It's as if schools educate children to grow up and be fucking idiots.

The Collective: inside London’s most luxurious commune

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/the-collective-inside-london-s-most-luxurious-commune-a3333526.html

Sounds kosher goys.

My first job about 10 years ago was for an ((outsourcing)) company. My coworker who had a wife and a kid earned just as much as me and had been working there for 10 years.

Literally communists (not that it will surprise anyone).

Nazi Germany was country transitioning from agrarian to industrial society. Citydwellers voted by and large left, agrarian peasants and middle/upper class afraid of commies were the Nazi core constituency.

Hitler gave people shared apartments when they were working on projects such as Autobahn which probably were quite similar to this. There was not much housing to go around in the first place and if anything Nazis supported settling people at countryside instead of sorting them in cities.

I am older than you but the summer of 74 my rent was 40/month (200 split by 5) I was making $6/hr 58 hrs week working labor on highway construction. I would take home almost $300/week. A whopper fry shake was 75 cents. I was pretty much rich at the time.

More like an even compact form of a small Japanese flat. Watch Welcome to NHK.

That's the distinction. Good goy millenials are "child-free" and "don't believe in the institution or marriage" unless it's for fags

I agree with your principle, but your examples of needing privacy are degenerate.

That's not Hong Kong, those are old photos from inside the (now sadly demolished) Kowloon Walled City. Basically the most cyberpunk thing to happen anywhere ever, it was a small patch of HK that somehow became its own separate entity with its own laws, executive, etc and a vast amount of people living in its labyrinthine confines.

99percentinvisible.org/episode/episode-66-kowloon-walled-city/

Call me a faggot, but as a single man forced to commute vast distances from a shared house to the city for work, that little apartment in the first pic looks comfy as fuck. All it needs is a nest of computer equipment, those draws replacing with a draftsman's table and some good-quality prints, books and antiques to liven it up a bit and I'd be happy living there until such time as I needed more space.

Not a faggot, just so beaten down and marginalized that a little place to call your own is sufficient to you and you can't even comprehend idea of being the man in a family household. It's quite common these days. Been there as well when I was younger.

In their defense, in an all-White society, the concept of prison should be contain and reform criminals.

Especially since most (not all) White criminals may just need a skill, get off drugs, and a job opportunity to live a productive life.

It shouldn't be about punishment.

Tell me about all those things to do in a city
Come on
Is it the bars and clubs and restaurants? Are you that much of a hedonist? Is it the cucked museum and street festivals?

Do you really think small town living is that dull?

This is the core of the problem. The media has convinced people that living in small towns is boring. When the majority of time all you're doing in the city is mindless consumption.
I blame the breakdown of neighbors.

Not going to argue with the "beaten down and marginalised" part, but I can envision being the man of a household. I'm just a realist that it'll probably take me 10+ years of work and career advancement and saving to be in a position comfortable enough to raise a family. For one thing there's no way I'm having a mortgage. Ever. Once my student debts are gone I'm never borrowing another penny in my life. Then there's the issue of education. I've been looking through typical Western education materials for secondary/middle school up to university and it's horrifying. I'm pretty sure I'd need any potential future kids privately tutored routinely to depoz them. Or move to a country with less pozzed education. Both are tricky prospects.

Not him, but a city is what you make of it.

I lived in London for five years and was able to find plenty of things to occupy my time and mind that I could never have found in a small rural backwater. The British Museum, the V&A and Tate Britain alone took me months to fully explore and appreciate. There's also things you can find to do in cities ranging from life drawing to language exchanges that just don't exist in smaller towns (unless it's some mostly-still-white enclave of retired wealthy people, but if you happen to be stuck in a depressed post-industrial area you're completely shit out of luck - all there is to do is get addicted to drugs, drink, claim benefits and die).

This video has to be one of the best, although most of us have probably already seen it.

It's truly a thing of beauty.

I especially love how the antifa cockroaches then start telling police to do their jobs. I wonder if they ever think about whom they'd whine about shit in their "ideal" society.

Fucking LOL

Piece of shit hasn't worked a day in his life. Cops should have fed him to the wolves.

that's more expensive than renting a room in an actual apartment in a "decent" part of Brooklyn. I don't get it, who's dumb enough to fall for this

grow the fuck up. people are degenerate, that is what makes us human and not furniture.

Please leave.

That must rock

I love it when they sell out their own after the fight.

Make sure you get a fat shot of penicillin afterwards.

Hold up, this looks familiar.

Exactly

Punishment & retribution are definitely desirable characteristics in criminal justice, regardless of race. E.g. wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

Want Steven Hayes to "learn some skills" and have "a job opportunity"?

It's just not in our nature
But cuckoldry very much is.

I'd have him executed

There is very little to do in a city that is not degenerate that you could not do just as well elsewhere.

That hat,these glasses, that tattoo.

evidently it works great for her (she cited 95% occupancy a few minutes in).

But yeah, this seems to be a niche market. Anyone trying to repeat her model would likely fail unless they did it in another shitty city.

Her clients will be 80% women looking to get banged by hollywood chads on a daily basis and getting some cuck to commit later on when they can't get chad to commit.

The average goy doesn't get that most women have no interest in 80%+ of guys unless and only desire the best of the best even if they're worthless tatted up chubbers with STDs. After 30 they reluctantly settle for some cuck and make his life hell.

I recall this place closing down because the bitch didn't want to do it anymore. It was only open for a few months too.

She's been doing this for years.

Also, they have a no fucking policy. Not even masturbation.

is allowed*
No cumming in the pod.

Are you really this autistic?

They take a bus / uber to a club / cafe / restaurant where hollywood chads go and hook up with them at their place.

They obviously don't take them "home" to their pod.

Maybe you should have clarified that instead of hoping I could read your mind you fucking mongoloid.

Consider yourself lucky.Here in Germany homeschooling is not even allowed. :^)

The police showed up one day and forced me to go to my sandnigger infested school because I hadn't shown up for a month. Fun times…

Came here to post about this, because I think you are spot on.

Let me come at this from a different point of view because I've noticed various movements and convenience coincidences.. and as we're well aware by now, there's no such thing as a coincidence. Social engineering and attempts to reprogram humanity have been made for centuries.

So I started researching the Tinyhouse movement several years ago. Back when it was something only a dozen or so people had actually done. It seemed like an interesting alternative to going off grid and beat the other option of living in a van down by the river. However, the promise of tinyhouses is not what it seems. They are quirky little follies for rich yuppies and trustfund hipsters. The hidden costs and difficulties associated with building a tinyhouse or buying one make them prohibitively expensive for anyone who isn't already wealthy. In other words: The only people who can afford a tinyhouse, the trailer to put it on, the truck to tow it, the land to park it on, the fees to get that land rezoned, and then all the costs of getting said tinyhouse hooked up to water and electricity, or even purchasing the equipment necessary to go fully off grid.. Well, if you can afford that shit, you're not so poor that you need to move into a 200sq ft shack on wheels.

Additionally, what most tinyhouse occupants tend to brush under the rug is that they don't buy their own land and move off-grid. Many of the poor and stupid hipsters end up moving into the backyard of their friends and family, mooching off their utilities and generosity, because otherwise, the tinyhouse is fucking worthless.. since it's illegal to live in them full time.

(splitting this for readability)

In commiefornia it's illegal, and everywhere else it's cheaper to buy a crappy house and fix it.

Tinyhouse is a really cool idea, but when you get into the nuts and bolts of it, heavy framing, electrical, battery or solar, it turns into a clusterfuck.

I investigated them as well, it would cost only ten, or twenty, thousand to build, but you get so little back.

That's the point. It should be a public execution, too, to serve as a deterrent.

So the kicker is that Tinyhouses are luxuries for rich retards.. But there actually are tinyhouse parks being built… In the city. Why? Because you can fit many more tiny houses on a lot than you can traditional trailers. It helps that cities are so overcrowded and the mass influx of immigrants have devoured the suburbs, so people are desperate for any cheap housing they can get…

Which brings me to trailer parks. I'm in a shitty situation myself and I considered moving into a local trailer park. As it turns out, they aren't much cheaper than the apartments in the area. Being over an hour away from Chiraq means that even a 1-bed 1-bath apartment is 1k a month, plus utilities.

You know what I found out while researching trailer parks? Wealthy faggots like Warren Buffet are buying them up like crazy, because there is no shortage of poor people and they can get away with jacking up the rent as much as they want because trailer park people have nowhere to go. They are also trying to build more of them and constantly scoping out new communities that they can exploit.

So in come tinyhouses! The trendy lifestyle of the future! Like living in a trailer park, but with 1/4th the room, the same amount of rent, and the cunts who run it have even less to maintain and repair, because these things have bare minimum amenities and appliances.

Same goes for shipping container houses. Faggots want to make urban shipping container towers where they can load up a dozen of them in a pile and make people pay to live in them.

That's the trick, though. They aren't too expensive to build and you could do it yourself for cheaper.. But then you add in the cost of the trailer, the cost of a truck big enough to haul it around, the cost of a place to park it year round.. Yeah, you're paying next to nothing and could probably even get away with a few solar panels and a rain collector, but most people can't even scrape together the money needed for a new truck, let alone building the thing in the first place.

I have been living in a van and later a Mercedes SUV and it's not so bad depending on your lifestyle, but if you're completely broke it's not really doable given the cost of the vehicle, insurance, gas etc.

Some people would probably consider me hipster for it instead of living in some shared living arrangement but I just want to save the max possible while not sharing my housing and having to use public transport with the dregs of humanity.

Tiny houses are barely better but a lot more hassle in every possible way.

It's nice t see a thread on PodShare. I've always thought it was deceptively Innocent, while actually being incredibly dystopian.

From here, we've got several other unusual occurrences. Like the EPA outlawing the collection of rainwater in numerous states and various rural off-grid individuals going missing or being suddenly audited and dragged off. Assorted laws and regulations passed saying people aren't allowed to live certain ways or without paying for certain things.

The whole issue with tinyhouses, in particular, was that people thought they had tricked the system by living in something technically classified as an RV… But turns out you can't live in a fucking RV fulltime anyways.

And then there's the rumors of fake wildfires, started by the government to destroy rural communities to drive people into the cities. Justin Trudeau's "If you put the fires out, they win" mentality makes a little more sense when you consider he might be trying to eliminate rural communities.

And the "why?" of it is all pretty straight forward. People have to move to cities where the jobs are. All the factories in rural areas have closed down. All the jobs are taken by mexicans and pajeets. Local markets and small businesses overwhelmed by Wal-Marts. It might cost half as much to live out there, but there's no way to make the money to afford payments.. so people move to suburbs and cities where the cost is twice as high and the pay sucks, so they go into debt, they become slaves to their credit cards. College students face a lifetime of loans and debt, even after they dedicate their lives to the jewish brainwashing cult.

Cities, despite their dense populations, are far easier to control. More people, but they are all stuck with the same news stations, the same newspapers, the same radio stations, all forced to see the same billboards and ads all over public transit. There's a reason why democrats rule over the cities and make up these dense pockets of blue in an ocean of rural red.. It's because it's so much easier and cheaper to brainwash a city than it is to control a decentralized, wide-spread populace.

Living in Illinois, I can tell you right now, Chicago is a goddamned cancer on the state. It drains all our resources and sits at the center of every tax hike and new fee. Even something as simple as buying a car is more expensive than it should be because of all the stickers and registration fees they enforce… Not to mention how eager they are to ticket you for every little thing and the illegal red-light cameras that rake in millions.

The goal is to cram as many people into cities as possible and tinyhouses, hostel living, shipping container housing, micro apartments, and all of this alternative housing shit is exactly how they are trying to do it.

They could build these things spread out in the vast empty swaths of land that dominate our countries, but they are investing in ways to cram as many of them into and around cities as possible.

i enjoy hostels, it's a nice way to avoid expensive hotel & meet people.
for college this might even be livable for a year or 2.

but from other comments it sounds like this one failed, it's not hard to see why. It's way too fucking big, the kitchen is way too small for that many people.

8 beds is enough for room in a hostel, any bigger it just gets dumb.

I count maybe 25 beds in there? holy fuck even if everyone was making an effort to be quiet that place would be a madhouse, but there's guaranteed to be a few assholes that don't care.

but at $50 a night you could get a private bedroom anywhere you wanted so what's the hype?

They probably let youths in and they stole/enriched until nobody trusted anybody else.

I can imagine a bunch of limp wristed cucks in government cubicle cells typing up lists of countryfolks to liquidate, who just wanted to be left alone and away from our decedant society. The brain can't feel anger strong enough for these faggots

Remember when they used a similar technique to undermine Republic PACs and organizations? That's the sort of shit that second-world Dictators do whenever they want to quietly remove political dissidents.

So what is the answer?

How do we encourage decentralized, self-sufficient small rural communities?

Localism is failing because globalism is able to provide flashy plastic goods and cheap GMO food to the masses in cities at a fraction of the price it would cost if they were locally produced.

then you might be a victim of commie greed

it actually costs more

organic means nothing

basically what I figured out too. Trailer park is for people bad at math. I mean unless you REALLY love living in a trailer it's terrible. Lot rent is just as high as an apartment and you have to buy a $10k trailer with little resale value & low liquidity on top of it.

i looked into tinyhouses but for the price you end up paying they're only slightly cheaper than a standard home & you have nowhere to park them or standard utilities

that will be banned of course

I make that much right now with a college degree, and 10 years experience, rent is 1k a month in a white hood.

This picture makes me phisically ill

What I meant is mass industrialized farming. It's able to produce food by weight at a fraction of the cost and energy/time expenditure that individual families could grow food in their own gardens.

Fuck I need to start earning some real dough so I can stay in single hotel rooms instead of this shit Jesus Christ

Exactly this. I was traveling 1 year ago and met several californians, aussies, canadians back when Trump was just getting started. They all asked me about Trump, I said I was voting for him.
They all ended up asking "Why?" confusedly, then when I started they quickly changed the subject. There wasn't really any genuine interest to understand another point of view, I could tell they were just labeling me a dumb hick or whatever in their heads.

tourist travel isn't terribly eye opening. if you're traveling with a friend you're still anchored to your home-world. it's when you learn another language and live with them for months that you really start getting a new perspective.

Open-source all knowledge; invest in p2p mesh networks and member-owned public ISPs; transfer executive branch to the people; outlaw no currency; gas all pedos.

There's a start.

WHY IS THIS WOMAN PUSHING DEGENERACY

This can be true but is more nuanced than either point.

For example, avocados and tangerines in canada need globalization, or at least a wider cast net of local - 500mi radius ?

And even in the ideal conditions, things like brocccc are more burdensome to maintain if a small family eats a shit-ton.

Alternatively, leaffy greens like kale, spinach, and chard are super easy to grow and use less of all the above resources.

Additionally, there is the increase in quality, where knowing where your food comes from, be it self, friend, or local farmer, provides a value that cannot be trumped.

This is true about meat. If you hunt, the time and energy is increased but you can get hundreds of lbs of meat for the price of the tag, ~$20-50. If you purchase from a farmer, a pasture-raised, grass-fed (grain is grass seed), full-cycle composting animal costs less than factory-farmed, subsidized grain-fed, abused animal, especially when you take into account the impact on the earth and the health of people.

Wasn't this shit reported over a year ago?

You can get a motel or even a lower-rated hotel (complete with minifridge, microwave, computer desk, and safe in one place I stayed at) for around that price.

I guarantee you didn't even read the thread before posting this shit.

Fuck off you whiny millenial faggots.
>>>/oven/

DAILY REMINDER THAT ANY PRODUCT LABELED AS "SMART" MAY AS WELL HAVE A JUDEN STAR PLACED AT THE END
That model in pic 2 is a fucking college dorm, just with a stove and fridge included. Disgusting jewish shit.

Yeah, like buy overpriced beer at a bar, or go to dens of degeneracy like strip clubs. Fucking millenial faggot, it's clear you're a cityfag with no fucking clue how life in the country works and rely on jewish hedonism for muh entertainment.
Us rural folk, we find entertainment. We make it. Hell, we can sit around a campfire (assuming the local/state government isn't jewish enough to ban campfires) and find entertainment in that.

I'll call you a faggot because I can. :^)
But really, what benefit is something jewish like that over a traditional apartment? I can see a benefit for living for some time in a small place like a studio or 1-bedroom apartment (I am in the latter myself), but what benefit will a jewish invention like a college dorm room with a taller ceiling and small kitchen appliances have over a traditional apartment? It's not like they're going to end up charging any less, considering shoebox apartments in JYC and urban centers in Cuckifornia go for over $2000 for about what you're getting in (((smartspaces))).

You're going into the gas chamber.

Sounds like (((golem city))).

All part of their master revenge plan, of course.

They were likely expecting you to live up to the clownish stereotype the MSM paints anyone that supports Trump and to mention how your name is Cletus and you're married to your first cousin. When they realized that you're not a walking parody and might actually know what you're talking about they were quick to change the subject because they knew appeals to emotion (the only kind of "argument" they have) would do jackshit.

It is if you get off the beaten path and look behind the facade countries present tourists. I bet you most leftist cucks would have a very different opinion of Cuba if they walked out of their tourist enclaves and experienced the true wonders of communism.

Pfft, Nazis is did it first. Jews are so unoriginal.

Where are you supposed to fuck your waifu? Just out in the open like an animal?

I guess maybe it's not a concern when most of your "tenants" are suppressing their biological urge to procreate with hormone therapy and weapons-grade white guilt.

Wonder how many people have been pod-raped by a "visiting" dindu.

Until this picture, I didn't even consider that's there's likely mandatory communist presentations.

In the navy barracks I was in for about 7 months, I had a room with 4 other guys sharing 1 bathroom.

On the boat, it was 80 or so guys sharing a berthing with 7 toilets, 5 showers, and maybe a dozen sinks. Throw in about a 20% retard rate, and it was soul crushing.

I just can't imagine living like that picture again. People are fucking disgusting. It looks coed too, making it even worse.

Good god

I pre-memed your meme, user. What does this mean? Are we meme-bros 4ever, or do we need to fight to death because there can only be one?

I forget. Someone check the tablets of Kek!

The men are developmentally arrested beta males who won't have anyone over in the first place and the women are whores who will go to their man's actual apartment.

We often "joke" about FEMA camps here, but if FEMA camps had WiFi, many normies wouldn't mind them one bit. This is a precursor. The slippery slope is a prophecy; not a fallacy. Just look at history.

I'd argue that this is worth revisiting.

This is what I tried telling my friends, but they just kept repeating "feel the Bern" talking points I have new friends now.
I oppose raising the minimum wage , at least for now, because makes theft via inflation too easy.

It is still in business. I think one location may have been closed/fined.

That's very kind of you, looking out for their safety like that.

(Heil'd)
Christ, that's horrifying.

The family wage is essentially nonexistent at this point, which is a shame.

Capped for posterity.

I see them in rural areas where there are no apartments to rent, or where the apartments are full of Somalis. Trailer parks are a bad deal, and you could probably rent from an individual who owns an extra house for the same amount and you'd have more personal space (especially if you have a family) but I suspect there are some situations where other factors are at play, making them a more reasonable option.

I make 1750/mo now as a fucking Information Systems B.S. holder

In Texas to boot

Fucking kill me

What, you mean the guy in pic related isn't CRUSHING pussy in his pod every night after faithfully waving his hands side-to-side beside the fish-mongers he's swimming in?

Who would have thought living like in concentration camp conditions / like children would put a damper on sexual procreation.

A military barrack would probably be better than living in that shithole.

So how do they masturbate?

Never worry, Jamal has no problem fucking in the open like they do in his native land of Africa.

WAKE ME UP

I've often wondered about this too. I think certain modern technologies will allow for independence without needing to grow and make everything yourself. The dream is that 3D printers will help alleviate certain needs.

In my opinion, though, the first step is picking up a trade, or at the least learning how to use some power tools. Learn the basics of carpentry if you can. Building a house is fucking hard. Repairing a house, not so much. A nail gun, some fresh wood, and a little elbow grease and you can solve the assorted problems of homeownership without having to pay a fortune.

Otherwise, this is quite an idea. The internet would allow us to maintain a network of contacts, allies, and resources for teaching groups all over to build and maintain their own homes.

There's one more post before that, but I'm flattered all the same.

First meme wins unless the second has either superior quality or accompanying dialogue or digits.

The second meme wizard can appeal if he cites proof that there was intreference by either hotwheels' cripple chair or jim's pigs.

i've never been to cuba but talked to a leftist who did and it was very eye opening for them.
they said they liked that basically everyone had access to food & healthcare but other than that it was just very poor all around. they commented the doctors made the same amount as everyone else, there wasn't lots of motivation to succeed.
they also noted that housing was becoming more privatized. i think the government started giving people ownership of the homes they were staying in, and people started investing in them and making them better.
i don't know all their thoughts but based on how they talked about it they didn't have grand illusions of communism anymore

CHECKED HEIL!

Forgot pic. Look at this pussy annihilating master fucker, basically just living in a seraglio of leftist fuckwhores.

Really impressive alpha vibes

Speaking from naval experience: phone in a toilet stall with headphones so you don't hear the guy next to you grunting one out.

May the best meme win, then, pending evidence of tomfuckery.

S H A D I L A Y

The way the lady talks about it is super telling too
god forbid people want to do something rotten like have sex or smoke weed
are we sure these people are liberals?

When the american dream is ripped away from an entire generation, this is what you get. Simpering coddled special snowflakes taking pride in their love for all that is "minimal living" "zero waste" "artisinal" "quaint" "organic" "wholesome". Luxury, promise of wealth and success in a consumer society, is beneath the self righteous peons who have come to equate "the finer things in life" with their pathetic, meaningless lives.

The thing that fucking kills me is all the masturbatory preaching of "we the non-normative, disruptive progressive and innovative thinkers" coming from this deluded cunt while she cashes in her shekel checks. Such a good little slave of the global capitalist religion. Such a good little dog.

Free meal for the kings.

I would rather stay in a tokyo pod hotel, atleast those are built for privacy and not some faggot everyone is watching you kike shit

I laughed a lot, thanks.

Which is hilarious because in the first fucking sentence of that video she exposes her retardation "duh isn't it ironic that with all this land property is so expensive?" Typical jew tricks, she knows about property values, she isn't fucking stupid. The bitch probably has money in the 2 super markets near by too. She wants to pack um in!

I watched a few minutes, and it looked pretty great. If you have a lifestyle where you're basically out all day and only need a place to crash for sleep and hygiene, this seems fucking awesome! I'm not watching 30 minutes but if the price is not too high I'd definitely be on that if there was housing like that in my area.

get ready for the human pods

It comes with free/mandatory communist indoctrination sessions, and also paints this "lifestyle" as inevitable and good for the future of humanity.

Get back to work, wagecuck.

That's not even the right definition of irony. Man, you stay away from shitlibs long enough, you forget that they did to "irony" what they did to "literally".

(holy checked)
At least those ones are self-contained and would perhaps protect the sleepers from being ejaculated on by some dindu who walked in the front door in the middle of the night.

are we sure these people are liberals?

This would undoubtedly become an issue the longer people staped there.

It will all turn into basically a paid squatters area before long.

Those look kinda comfy. Like – this is what we need to model living spaces in long-flight spaceships off of.

I guarantee that neither she nor her family would bother living in such terrible invasive conditions.

Quick aside, for people who aren't aware. This idea that you can just live your entire life laying in bed is super fucked up in a way that sleep science is wholly aware of.

Your body associates being in bed with going to sleep. Doing all your personal activities in bed fucks with your sleep patterns. Not to mention it's no good for your circulation and general health. It mixes up your internal clock so sleeping in bed isn't as restful and waking up isn't as easy.

An entire city population living in pods that have all the plugs and entertainment outlets in it is a guaranteed way to get a population of weak-willed mentally deficient zombies.

I knew I was justified in always getting up and going to the desk to look at my computer, instead of laying in bed like your average neet

Is it time to call in the RIGHT WING SAFTEY SQUAD?

Seconding this.

(checked)
Excellent prediction. How about some "refugee" family of 8 tries to rent 1 or 2 pods to house their entire family? Also eats all of the "free community" food on day 1, also probably eats other food in the fridge, leaves shit smeared in shower etc.

Fish-whore communist bitch #1 complains to the Jewess pod-boss: "Problematic refugees."

Choose Your Own Adventure

Option A:

Jewess Pod-Boss: "Are you being xenophobic?" – spoken to Fish-whore communist bitch.

Jewess Pod-Boss is beginning to have second thoughts about renting to the doe-eyed Somalian "refugee" family, but it hasn't yet consciously pierced through her mental progressive stack.

Fish-whore communist bitch is also conflicted, but angry her goji berries were consumed in 3 seconds by two picaninnys.

%%%%%%

Option B:

Jewess pod-boss: "I'll… have a word with our most oppressed tenants."

Jewess pod-boss finishes transferring some shekels to Tel-Aviv for off-shore storage, thinks about the 6 million for courage, and goes to look for "refugees".

Not directly related to the thread but I was remembering some of the shit that wasn't allowed in navy berthings, but happened anyways. I brought some up a few posts ago, but I'll just say it again.

It's funny to think about these retards crying about these problems while still trying to be nice to each other.

I've tried doing the laptop in bed thing. I can sometimes get away with 10-15 minutes of playing vidya in bed, but everything about it feels mentally wrong. Like parts of my brain start shutting off because my body wants to go to sleep instead.

WELCOME TO THE MOTHERFUCKING TECHNOCRACY
ITS SO TRENDY

Jewess makes a mint off libshits while slowly demanding her clients be inclusive while integrating more mud people in. Eventually petitions the state to pay for essentially section 8 plus admin fees.

See my post at for more nightmare scenerio.

This always happened in the lavatories at my school, I still don't understand why

One exit, wooden stairs, no sprinkler system, and no visible fire extinguisher.

Every so often I see news stories about the pod hotels in Japan. And they try to push this as some sort of alternative way of life, but never inform the reader that most people never use these for more than a single night. To be honest I have used one. When I was in Yokohama and had work so late that I missed the last train. Was 5,000 yen, and beats sleeping outside. It really isn't something you do more than one night. When people go on vacation here they get a traditional hotel room.

Except that never happened anons.

Capsule hotels range from "fun novelty" to "cheap last resort". They only work in countries where people can still be shamed socially into behaving appropriately in public.

In a military barrack you don't have to deal with all the commies living in SharePodTM

I think people accidentally knock it over and it falls in.

Exactly. It works in a country in which people still put lost gloves on nearby trees and fences so the person who lost it might see it. It works in a country in which you can park your bike outside a shop and not get it stolen. It doesn't work in countries in which a pile of dog shit will get stolen if you post a sigh reading "please don't steal this" right next to it.

Deus Ex gets more real with every passing day.

One positive point I can think of about having a sleeping pod like this is that unless you did want to end up as some kind of zombie with a fucked-up sleeping pattern it would force you to go outside and be active during the day. That's about it, though.

Japs have been doing this for years. But suddenly white people do it and its jewed as fuck?

The difference user is that the sleeping pods the Nips developed are a natural outgrowth of their heavy-industry NEET research & development, whereas this Jewess is literally running a communist power fantasy where she decides how much and what her pod people are allowed to have, when, while she counts her shekels in Tel Aviv.

People don't live in them. It is just to crash for the one or a few nights. Also it works because of the demographic and cultural make up of Japan. That shit don't work when Ja'Trayvious Rex decides to get some gibs from you.

Difference is that Japan has been living with overcrowding for more than a 1000 years and have built their whole culture around minimizing the negative social impact of living in such close proximity with other people.

Also, they don't have millions of savage subhumans living in their cities.

I don't think you understand what that means when you say it. Especially here the implication is that you are on welfare/neetbucks whatever, and I'm paying for your welfare. When the day of the rope comes, no amount of memery will save you from the wrath of "wagecucks".

I for one find it fucking hilarious that these dumb ass lefties are paying $50 bucks a day for rent to buy into their own illusion that they are working class and attempting to emulate the poorest of society from over a century ago.

But all I hear is all Americans who go to college make six gifure salaries in their first year. What is 50 bucks a day from that.

You need to stop LARPing.

I think user is merely trying to point out that we're all wagecucks because it's our tax dollars that keep Western societies steadily marching toward the precipice. Western governments rely on the white majority's work ethic to finance their genocidal campaign against the natives.

I don't feel bad for my tax dollars in a majoriy white country. I think we're slightly below Poland and Iceland in that regard. Pretty much the only place you'll see muds or nigs is in the capital area.

Released in 2000, long before the bird flu, the plot sounds quite prophetic:

The plot of Deus Ex depicts a society on a slow spiral into chaos. There is a massive division between the rich and the poor, not only socially, but in some cities physically. A lethal pandemic known as the "Gray Death" ravages the world's population, especially within the United States, and has no cure. A synthetic vaccine, "Ambrosia", manufactured by the company VersaLife, nullifies the effects of the virus but is in critically short supply. Because of its scarcity, Ambrosia is available only to those deemed "vital to the social order", and finds its way primarily to government officials, military personnel, the rich and influential, scientists, and the intellectual elite. With no hope for the common people of the world, riots occur worldwide, and a number of terrorist organizations have formed with the professed intent of assisting the downtrodden, among them the National Secessionist Forces[16] of the U.S. and a French group known as Silhouette.

In order to combat these threats to the world order, the United Nations has expanded its influence around the globe to form the United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition (UNATCO).[17] It is headquartered near New York City in a bunker beneath Liberty Island, placed there after a terrorist strike on the Statue of Liberty.[18]

The main character of Deus Ex is JC Denton, a UNATCO agent physically altered with advanced nanotechnology to gain superhuman abilities.[19] His UNATCO colleagues include: the mechanically-augmented and ruthlessly efficient field agents, Gunther Hermann and Anna Navarre;[20][21] JC's brother Paul, who joined UNATCO to avenge his parents deaths at the hands of Majestic 12; and armory chief General Sam Carter[21] Alex Jacobson's character model and name are based on Warren Spector's own nephew, Alec Jacobson.[22]

(not found)
Top kek.

Wagecucks will soon become pod-cucks, apparently.

You probably should.

So answer me, are you on welafre/neetbucks? How much?

I get about $600 for every son I put in your wife's womb.

This has a very cultish feel to it.

Get a tattoo of our logo goy!
podshare.co/#portfolio

So how much are you getting? At least give me the gross welfare amount.

You know, when I was in PL, there were these things. You'd be on a train from Warsaw to Krakow, or from Katowice to Warsaw, and you're going past village, past city, past empty field after empty field, woods, wilderness… and then, BAM! There's a three or four acre plot of land with a bunch of tiny sheds on it - dozens, even a hundred or more of the things.

"Sheds" is kind of a misnomer, because, being from America, I have an idea of what a shed should be: 8x10 or 10x12 or bigger. Wood construction usually, but sometimes aluminum or tin or whatever. (These days, plastic is the thing.) Usually a double-door with a lock and shit. Pic 1 related: The stereotypical shed, as I know them.

These things were smaller. Way smaller. 7x4, maybe. 8x5 at most, but I don't think they were even that big. I've seriously been in bigger ice-fishing shanties.

Some were run down and obviously haven't been used in a long time. But others - the majority of them - were sporting fresh paint jobs, shudders, windows, flowers under the window, little gardens next to them, electric drops from the power lines… They were set right up! Pic 2 as related as I can find, which is pretty close to average for these things from what I remember.

I don't remember the Polish word for them (maybe a Polish user can enlighten us), but my ex-wife told me all about them. They were for workers in the factories, the mines, whatever. Those that had a long commute, and that performed their duties with distinction, were rewarded by the Russians with one of these little shacks that would split the difference between their home and their job, or even just keep them closer to work where they would crash during the week and just go home on the weekends.

I wonder how long until all us first-world goyim look forward to being awarded such wonders.

Personally 1 hour is my max for commuting to work. Right now by bus it takes 35 minutes, by bike 45 and by car 15. But if I honestly lived further away and I was given a small cot to stay in if there were shifts when I couldn't get home nicely enough, what's the problem? People complaining about something good? Are Murricans just too in a bubble?

Not even exaggerating.

*barracks

I hate this phone

Are you sure those were not gardens for people in commie housing blocks that don't have their own garden? It's popular in Germany as well.

You aren't allowed to live in them so there are no real building codes although the board of the garden community will probably be all up on your ass if you build weird structures they don't like.

It just screams propoganda meeting

a fucking leaf here

I don't think you understand how North American Whites live. We are worked to the fucking bone to pay for the subhuman shitskins in our midst.

The thought of being 'rewarded' with living in a shack closer to our work is insulting.

You also have to take into consideration that the Boomer generation had the privilege to live in prosperous White nations while my generation has to muddle through a multicultural hell hole earning shit wages. It's infuriating because many of us know we are being denied things (houses, property) that are rightfully ours but are being bought up by chinks.

Don't you canucks have the smartest immigration program around, though? Actually rating and testing people if they can get in or not?

Also, why not move to USA siince it's RIGHT THERE. If your wages are shit, in the US you can make over 100,000 USD in your first year of working. That's already triple to my country's average salary.

You also have to take into consideration that the Boomer generation had the privilege to live in prosperous White nations while my generation has to muddle through a multicultural hell hole earning shit wages

Do you know if Canadian boomers are comparable to American boomers?

My parents are mid 50's and not unreasonable, but I have some extended family that's beyond hopeless in regards to media manipulation as in "user turn on the news" when they come to visit.

My sides.

Hundreds of Somalians are streaming across the Canada / USA border into Canada right now, and the gov is doing nothing about it, except take them in as "refugees" and instantly give them welfare.

Everywhere you look, FOB Africans with brand new iphones and $500 in swag. There are Muslim ghettoes that are larger than the average white Canadian town along the TransCanada highway.

Pizza drivers now have to fear being ambushed by blacks wielding machetes, in every major Canadian city. Calgary has a well-known mosque that is famous for pumping out infamous ISIS cucks that leave our country, allahu ackbar for a bit, then come back to our country and just chill.

I smell bullshit. That's just a straight up lie, man.

Yeah, if you have a skiill in demand. Otherwise get used to $500/wk if you're lucky.

I would go mad, really, even if I was just sleeping there and spending the rest of the day elsewhere (which I don't do). The thought of living in a small space like that is just… maybe I'm claustrophobic but deep down I know this is extremely dehumanizing.

I saw this on my suggested videos. Looks miserable as fuck. Might as well just go to prison in an open dorm if you want to live face to face with no privacy.

100k doing what? I mean it's possible, but that isn't automatic. White America spends at least 50% of yearly income to stay the fuck away from divsersity.

Smart immigration would be only allowing in limited number of Whites - no one else

The leaf boomer are just like burger boomers. We are heavily influenced by the US.

see

Yes you do, o sweet summer child.

archive.fo/qxYU6

I personally grew up (online) with a bunch of Americans. They are now all making at least 250,000 dollars a year. And that's not even being "rich" in America. Meanwhile I make roughly 57k even with a five year measter's degree in a very sought out industry. I actually make only slightly below the salary of a doctor here. Think about that.

Oh boy.

I smell a rat.

I for one want to operate on plasubile shit and hard evidence, not extrapolation. If you want to sue that, do it on the normalfag sites, but at least here say how it really is. I won't stand for deceit here.

A lot of stories aren't making it to any sort of news because reporters refuse to say anything (it challenges their political agenda) or they are not reported because the victim either doesn't want to come forward, doesn't report it (possibly because they don't want rapefugees to look bad), or they didn't survive the encounter.

Case in point: Sweden, where the cops refuse to arrest rapefugees and have just abandoned parts of the city. When they do arrest someone, they aren't allowed to state their race unless they are white. In most cases, they won't let charges get filed and may even threaten the victim (like Rotherham). The public lives in fear of what the police will do to them, or what others might say, if they somehow back up the extremist rightwing Nazi-KKK position that the Rapefugees are actually committing violent crimes.

One retarded EU politician even APOLOGIZED because they were a victim of a rapefugee. We're living in a time of madness from the Left, and it's why they are dying.

BUT YOU JUST CAN'T HAVE THAT CAN YOU CHAIM

Sweden is Sweden, but even there cops are redpilled as fuck, and thankfully ropping out or chaning professions by the thousands.

This isn't any Jewden thing, it's been in place forever, they don't keep statistics like that by "race" or "nationality", and even slapping a girl's ass is "rape" by Swedish law.

And where is the deceit, newfaggot? :^)

You think it's a myth that Canada is quickly turning into a third world dystopia? If you want to see if it's the truth, go search for more evidence yourself. I'm not here to write you a thesis on the cuckoldry of the North for you.

Apparently you are so blue-pilled that you think there are still parts of the West that are not being literally raped by by the caliphate and the third world. Must feel nice, you seem like the kind of guy who is doing a stand up job of raising his wife's twin sons.

Yes, I undertood alrady that you're just some may may spouter welfare babby who just shitposts whatever they want here and has no evidence or facts to back any of their extrapolated claims.

This is what we are paying you for, right?

I thought of something similar when I saw OP's pic. I really do wonder if the "coincidence" isn't deliberate

I haven't seen someone this ass-blasted in a while, thank you for the hearty keks wagecuckie.

To answer your question, I get $12k in NEETbux a month, mostly from a machine press injury I sustained while visiting a cheese factory and the settlement my Jewish lawyers got out of them. You should go spend some time on Google trying to verify this claim.

I knew this hippy bitch (coincidentally also has jewish blood, go figure right?) in high school whose dream it was to move to commiefornia. But, she was always a low earner, I don't even think she makes much more now, I could absolutely see her crazy ass "loving" living in some shitty day camp like that and never actually growing up. She still acts like a child, but likes to make believe shes mature. Meanwhile she's a typical "ahmg i luv science! muh trees! protect the earth! refugees welcome!" but only ever spews emotional drivel and never backs any of it up with reasoning or logic and then gets super fucking buttmad when she's called out on it and goes on tirades against people being "negative/angry" on her goybook.

But yeah, she's exactly the type of weirdo they have in mind when they created this stuff. Childish, immature, wants to pretend to be a child even into their 30s, never thinks out their actions, would be poor as fuck and unable to afford rent in the first place and thus a place like camp jew there would be somewhere she'd not only be attracted to but would be one of her only options for actual shelter she could afford

underrated post

It was, this is old news. I think the whore promoting her cubicles shut down her project long ago. But this is just Hong Kong style slave cages being floated as the new normal.

I wouldn't trust a nigger sleeping next to me either

just wait until it's used for the (((refugees))). you will have a whole room of mudshits bringing in people to gangrape.

Wew man.

as long as their beige and liberal…
GOOD

I think we had a thread on this last year and this podshare shit is actually dying. I want to say it was this group who had a video talking about how their bullshit didnt sell because there was no market yet due to people not realizing how amazing it was.

We just had one about two weeks ago as well, not sure if slide

No keystone in the arch. What could that mean!?!?!??

Perhaps its a concept that really just makes people do a double take. I forget what people called it but people referenced this in a couple of pictures of a bunch of old immigrants sleeping in wooded boxes and straw side by side. Its pretty bad when you think about this shit and how its being spun as some new quirky and hip thing to do.

The japanese do this to an extent and every story of these people doing it in internet cafes and what not is heartwrenching as you can tell how beaten down they are.

You can purchase a very nice used RV for half that amount, tiny houses are a scam as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=8JGd-T3OM48

Um your wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQkvI_J8_QI

These types of places have existed in the past. They were called flophouses back then. They always start out a certain way, and then become havens for drunks, criminals and the working poor who have little options. Basically it can be used as an excuse to pay less, and restrict development.

Personally I see this and other such plans in name of the environment as a new feudalism. A book that I really love is called "The Penultimate Truth", and it was written by Phillip K. Dick. In the book a fake nuclear war is used as an excuse to keep the people underground, repairing robots. Meanwhile on the surface the wealthy live on vast tracts of land. Basically owning entire states.

Shit like this is promoted to force us all into crowded cities. Put us all on a diet that causes us to be able to think little more than "I'm hungry" so that we are simply workers. While the elite and wealthy get to live a life of luxury.

its the eternal "wherever i go i must also buy houses" anglo.

Tiny houses are partially about the aesthetic too, user. You can make a tiny house for next to nothing and it's not as temporal as an RV, or as trashy as some cardboard trailer.

it's nothing new, and it's irrelevant compared to the other ways we are farmed. The soullessness of it has nothing to with the size, I've been happy sleeping in a tent, a bunkhouse, and in a pile of grass on the plains. I've lived in a shop. I was most miserable when I was where I thought I wanted to be in college and later trying to pay for an apartment bigger than the house I grew up in.

Thes people are unwilling to leave what they know, and will always be treated this way because of it.

unless built by the owner or outrageously expensive, they are not aesthetic. A person can easily live in a small area, but tiny houses try to pack to much into too small an area. It's a fad for hipsters who don't want to be uncool by fixing up a cheap old house in the country and getting something more practical and liveable. It might be too far from their hippie vegan-friendly coffeeshop to ride their bike there and they might have to learn to take care of themselves.

And now that I checked this has all been said before.

are you sure you didn't mean A YEAR. Because 12k a month for disability would be $144k annually. I don't wanna believe someone can comfortably make six figures just by being a NEET.

That's the fucking point.

Not all of them had gardens - only the nicer, well-maintained ones. And by garden, I mean a small patch maybe 3'x4' with some herbs, a couple onions, maybe some garlic or some cabbage or something. Those buildings in your pic are palaces compared to what I'm talking about. I did see setups like what you're showing when I was on my way into Berlin one time.

IIRC, ex told me that the plot the workers were given were 3mx3m. What the worker did with it was his business, but that a trend of building little one-man shacks on them caught on.

hostess in video is thin, awesome healthy body, and aesthetically beautiful. I therefore disregard criticism and challenge you towards a deeper inquiry of your cause of anger regarding this. Beauty is the most important thing of any and all things, never forget that.

Shut the fuck up, Satan. You're not fooling anyone.

To rent that apartment, you need to pass a credit and background check, sign a lease of at least a year and pay a security deposit plus first and possibly second months rent. These are all anathema to dumb hippies and illegal immigrants.

Oh shit

Did telephone lines run into it?
If so, did someone shit post from the walled city

I was waiting for someone to post these. Holla Forums is the only place where you can rely on someone shitposting the right stuff at the right time. True home :3

You can play with the definition of "cost" and have a long discussion about externalities and subsidies etc. but - bottom line - the price is wildly different and that's what matters to the vast majority of people.

Stay the fuck out of it, nigger.

It's disturbing how similar that time is to all western countries right now. It could be mistaken as a mirror image.

Do faggots like this narrator really not realize that the weimar republic was the tipping point for unrelenting national socialism? That modern liberalism is a ticking time bomb for it to happen again?

Fucking Christ Brave New World was prophetic

It's literally communism.

They're literally living in a commune.

Yuri was right. Jesus Christ.

Historically, I beg to differ, the noose, the stake or the bog have been the traditional choices. No foregiveness after a certain line is crossed.

I agree, I'd live there in a second. It has enough space to live comfortably in. The only issue is cost

RIP my sides. Real human beans and real heroes.

can't wait to see this spiral out of control and into bankruptcy

Just like the Chinese sweatshops! What a great day to be alive.

Accept the situation goyim, it's your fault for not having these. Nothing to do with ((outsourcing)) and third-world immigration. Everyone has the ability to work in stem or get a degree. Now please take a loan.

Slow the video down. Look at her eye folds. She's a jew

This fucking hurts to look at. I think I'd rather sleep in one of those Japanese 24/7 internet cafes. At least they have some kind of privacy and no hipster retards plucking guitars while you're trying to do shit.

I thought the whole Californian dream was about living on your own and doing whatever you liked without being hassled at all.

I remember a time when people would move to California (usually conmen and other semi-criminals) to do whatever they wanted out in the desert without being hassled by the police.

Yeah, what's $50 a day for a place to sleep when tuition is >$300 a day?

How? From where?

You guys understand that hostels are basically just cheapo hotels right? These aren't places people would live in for years, they're for staying in a night or two rather than plonking down $100 for a hotel room. Hotels have gotten ridiculously expensive over the past few years so that it's difficult to find anything under a $100 which is part of why hostels because more popular.

Also just to add, the pictures from the OP and and all that, are from a failed hostel some prima donna had setup with help from her family, who probably thought she'd be trying to get her own business going, only to have her give up on it after a few weeks.

This wasn't even a successful hostel.

8:18 "I'm an immigrant. I come from Russia, communist background"

nuff said.

Oy vey Goy, don't own the house you live in, pay rent to the Chosen - I mean Choson - fuck those Chinks right

Now that actually sounds kinda cool.

You can be angry at the Jews and the Boomers just as a person can be angry at the Jews and the Niggers. The Golem is not exempt from the punishment.

I mean, I'm okay with pod hotels like in japan. But if this is for more than a 9 hour stay, fuck that.
Literally dystopia.

I've been fascinated by the history of Kowloon for years and I can tell you right now those cage images are from there.

Not disputing that Hong Kong is an overcrowded mess with massive income inequality, though.

I have no idea why anyone would choose to live off this xenoestrogen-laden meme product when you can get a good quality whey protein as a meal replacement cheaper, and one that'll have a multivitamin, lactose-digesting enzymes and BCAAs thrown into the mix at that.

8/10 would shadowrun.

How is that a bad thing?

I forgot this one.
Not advisable for a tourist to visit the canals at night.

Yes yes!! This is good… nobody is engineering the dispossession and disenfranchisement of you stu–Kind White People.. this is the natural, next stage of civilization.. human society is similar to insect colonies so what's the problem with modeling you–our housing layout after rats' nests?? Checkmate nazis. It is also well-known that caged rats actually live longer, so you should be even more grateful that we take such good care of you…
But for now, always remember goyi–good people!!! It is imperative that you give your homes to these rapef–Poor Children and go live in a shipping container!! Otherwise you are a nazi and want to gas six quadrillion Jews… you are not a nazi are you goy? Remember the seven billion trillion…
thelocal.se/20150409/containers-set-to-become-homes-for-swedish-students
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/09/swedes-houses-migrants-protest/
express.co.uk/news/world/698244/Wealthy-Swedes-asked-re-house-asylum-seekers-holiday-cottages
whitegenocideproject.com/elderly-swedish-people-evicted-from-their-homes-to-make-an-asylum-accomodation/
Greet The Kind Refugees Welcome Now!
alternet.org/drugs/11-ways-our-society-treats-us-caged-rats-do-our-addictions-stem-trapped-feeling

Why is that user??

Why do internet cafes still exist?

Why?

Go back to the Lucky Money, tourist.

The similarity in commune and communism are just a historical coincidence. Nothing to get worried about, goy.

You're naive if you think this stuff isn't rampant in HK.

These people are invisible though, just like the invisible 1/3rd or so of London that apartment share indefinitely.

Pic is from NYC (got shut down but there is probably still lots of chinatown housing like this)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2384689/The-cheapest-place-stay-New-York-City-Inside-Chinatowns-The-Sun-Bright-Hotel.html

(czeched)
I still don't get it.

He's just LARPing / autistic. I've been there (it's in Osaka). It's an entertainment area with lots of establishments that have prostitutes. The canals have some great Ramen places.

It's a phrase from Deus Ex, in the Hong Kong levels. You walk past a group of Chinese military police sitting by the canal, and they tell you "Not advisable for a tourist to visit the canals at night.".

lel

idk what disturbs me more this show or the hostel thing.

It actually reminds me of Shanghai during the expo. Military police at every subway station with assault rifles even though the city is safe as fuck but they're scared of ((muslim separatist attacks)). I never really got used to it but Chinese people were just like meh whatever.

Thank for the information.

I have not played that game yet. I heard that it is prophetic.

RVs everywhere. poor areas, rich areas, walmarts, parks, beach communities….fucking everywhere. Spics figured it out. Think white people can too.

So you make sure your wife is found guilty too. Problem solved.

Find other who want to go off the grid all of you get some kind of assistance use it to buy a cheap house in a very small town nearby claim you are all sharing it when really you live separated out in the wilds and possible one person at a time can use the house as proof of residents or if you have any business you need done in normie space for some time.

Why would i need proof of residence? get a P.O. box and RV around. (i live in a house, unlike the spics)

Nigga I LIVE in a tourist town, there are hotels every 10 feet. I've worked in several of them good ones at that. You can get a decent clean ROOM with your own bathroom, and microwave for $50, not a fucking bunk bed with 0 privacy next to 10 other faggots.

Don't have it saved, but their is a graph showing every country and class, except first world working and middle class, has enjoyed wage growth and prosperity growth. Globalization has made the rich richer, the second and third world richer but the lower and middle classes poorer.

I'm fully aware, I lived like this for three years myself. Albeit I kept my living space a lot cleaner.

Honestly I have no straight answer for how you can solve this issue. There are too many people in cities due to the utterly fucked global economy and not enough space to go around. You could expand the cities and build more spacious, affordable housing by cutting into suburban areas, ex-industrial areas, greenery, etc. You could start clamping down on greedy bastards within and without your home country buying prime inner-city real estate and leaving it empty for speculation purposes, or you can build upwards. Or a combination of those things.

In the short term the only viable solution I see is to roll with space-saving housing like this but try and guarantee it's safe, clean, well-maintained and that the residents all have access to gym facilities and other amenities to offset the tiny living quarters.

It's a huge problem and not one that will be solved by simply saying "fuck cities", especially if you have to work in one by necessity.

Addenda to this: I firmly believe that the West (and by extension Westernised economies like Japan, Hong Kong, etc) have entered a post-capitalist phase that has more in common with some kind of ne0-feudalism than actual capitalism. For starters the consolidation of companies into vast monolithic entities is fundamentally antithetical to the capitalist necessity for competition in a free market.

I also firmly believe that since 2008 at least we have been in a free-falling economic and social collapse beyond even the Great Depression of the 1920's, and nobody wants to admit it.

Social yes, economic not so much judging by stock market developments.

The housing bubble effectively enslaved and disowned tons of people that previously considered themselves to be somewhat middle class.

truth, I was living in Thailand for some time which is effectively a feudalistic society and conditions in western countries are getting ever closer to the 3rd world.

Salaries that allow you to afford cheap plastic trinkets like mobile phones but real estate is ridiculously expensive and most people are renting indefinitely at western European rental rates in shoddily constructed apartment buildings built with Cambodian slave labor that are owned by a minority neo feudal class (chinese thais instead of jews).

and to expand, capitalism starts to become neo feudalism when neither employment nor starting a business can realistically get you to a level where comfortably starting a family is an option if you aren't in the top 10% of income earners or running an unusually profitable business.

(checked)

Completely accurate. I know someone who develops their own software, for gaps in the market nobody else is filling and that are quite revolutionary, and he can just about make rent on a shared house each month.

Unless you're an edge case who creates, designs or develops something completely revolutionary or in some way game-changing or that connects with a wide audience, you've got no chance. Even less if you happen to be a native straight white male.

Truly the exemplar for the ultimate NEETdom

Bauhaus Ver 2.0

I escaped this by firstly moving to the 3rd world and later on moving to a cheap part of yurop where I rent a small apartment for 300 euro shekels a month incl. utilities.

I write books, make info products (not the scammy jewish conmen kind), training vidyas on business software and run a few online shops with fulfillment by amazon.

It took about two years until I made more than poverty shekels but now I save more than the average jew company slave in London, Munich, Paris or any other diverse hellhole with extortionary rents that nobody can pay easily.

Most people here I can't relate to cause they're a bit dimwitted normie peasants but I have nature and you guys to keep me company.

and to expand for those more inclined to working with their hands, I have met a few people over the years that are doing well in their artisan crafts and are selling handmade pottery and knifes to boomers and people living in enriched hellholes

there is definitely a market for stuff made by whites in western countries and people are willing to pay reasonable shekels for that

don't believe kikes who say craftsmanship is dead, everybody just wants the cheapest shit from china

that was long long ago before it became commiefornia

Isn't it lonely, lad? What about women?

Even in rural norcal areas that were previously very poor you now can't buy a house for less than 200k. (unless it's falling apart)

I've always been a lone wolf type so I can deal with it.

Women are available and I could afford to start a family now as well but I'm weary of them as they're easily swayed by fads and seemingly better options.

My mother divorce raped my father and destroyed a good family for nothing, so I know first hand.

it's an hostel. an expensive and heavily regulated one.

they invented literally nothing. they just made it worse.

It would be a free-falling economy if it wasn't propped up by every monetary authority in the world using every trick in the book, especially in areas such as real estate. Back in 2008, the Japanese lost decade was a much discussed topic when all that Bear Stearns stuff was going on because we thought it would happen to us. Now you rarely hear about it. Not because it proved to be false or an unwarranted fear, but because it happened. It's definitely masked by the stock market and the artificially high real estate market but it's there. You'll start to see it surface as everyday stuff becomes more and more expensive. Even for someone like me who doesn't necessarily focus too much on the cost of my lunch, for example, and I've noticed shit is way more expensive than just a year ago. This draws light to the fact that while it's advertised that the economy is doing well, it doesn't translate to my own feeling of purchasing power. Though I'm sure the CPI won't reflect that too much considering it's gamed as fuck. Shove your basket of goods up your ass.

Social free-fall? I believe it though you could argue that it's more of a structural shift where most experience a free-fall sensation into indentured servitude and others win the social lottery and become the new nobles or whatever. Not even paying attention to social media or tv that would distort my perspective but just looking at those in my life and I've seen it go from bad to worse. More divorces, more drugs, worsening health, more stress, etc. It used to be that I could point to couples I know that did the whole high school sweetheart-to-marriage thing as an example that it's not totally fudged out there but now they're all divorced. Not a single marriage stands anymore from my group or even in an expanded out friend's of friends supergroup, I'm sure there are people out there doing very well and are living the dream but I definitely don't see it.

jews do not care about the good quality as long as they can reap the profits.

(checked)
I found that much funnier than I probably should have

Weren't the fuckers that were roasted in Oakland a few month back in a similar hipster warren?

Just go in the forest and build a glamp.

The forest service will find you within a week.

It's definitely a must play. Any actual redpills are pretty entry level but it still comes together to be a very well written game, and a total fluke at that. Warren Spectre hasn't made anything as good since, and he can't understand why. Probably because he's gone full cuck mode over the years, or because he thought the writing was supposed to be "haha funny conspiracy theorists" instead of mentioning the Trilateral Comission or basing the plot around a epidemic with an artifically scarce temporary vaccine.

It is, it was a weird conspiracy game back then. Now it is a game that predicted a lot of shit, it's scary.

Warren didn't write the story though.

Move out of USA to somewhere in the deep icy forest.

Those pods where a thing before HR got released, HR didnt predict shit.

Who wrote the story?

Probably what more prisons should aspire to, tbh. What's the logic in taking someone who already has heavy antisocial tendencies, putting them in a cage with rapists and murderers for years then releasing them back on the street and saying, "now go be a productive member of society".

And risk a troll attack? Madness.

Yea it will help us to improve our hunting skills.

You raise a good point about the spiralling costs of things. I like to keep an eye on catalogues, for example. Out of a misplaced sense of nostalgia I like to look through the toy section of said catalogue, mostly to see how bad things are getting for children nowadays vs the things I played with growing up. One trend I've noticed is the yearly hike in price and dwindling in quality of pretty much every major toyline across the board. In 2008 a six-inch action figure might have cost £8-10, have come with a comprehensive paint finish including airbrush shading and detailed work around the face and eyes, a collection of accessories and maybe even a comic.

Now they cost £20-25, have no paint except the bare minimum required to dot two eyes into the head, are made of the cheapest, rubberiest plastics imaginable and include maybe one small accessory. They would have been considered flea market Chinese knockoffs when I was a child.

The patterns are there, just well-masked by trickery to the casual observer. Compare the costs of more esoteric items and the difference is stark to say the least.

It predicted them becoming permanent housing for low-income inner-city workers.

Sheldon Pacotti, he also writes books which are good.

They are not permanent and will not become permanent. It's too expensive.

I literally got paid tax free for 9 months to live in something that small. Goys are so fucking stupid

Valid.
Although, the xenoestrogen threat is vastly overstated by imageboards on broscience and understated by normies on (((MSM))).

This is how outbreaks of lice plague etc will come back and infect everyone

Big cities are germ incubators anyway + you get all kinds of weird diseases from 3rd world people coming back from their shit tier country holidays.

When the plague came to Europe city dwellers didn't fare too well.

Xenoestrogens are not that significant immediately, but the fact that there is constant exposure through plastics, tap water, etc. has a chronic and debilitating effect on endocrine systems. Once you start lifting, eating zinc, veggies, and protein, and generally doing test promoting activities, it is a drop in the bucket but in the aggregate it has a massively detrimental effect on our population unfortunately.

I like to browse the toy sections stores, even though my kids are too old, now. I take savage delight every time I stroll through the action figures and see that there are a metric shit-ton of Finn figures just lying around. Sells worse than Jar-Jar did in my neck of the woods.

I actually feel pretty bad for Boyega. I don't think he's a bad actor (I remember thoroughly enjoying Attack the Block when it came out), and he seems to be the only new cast member legitimately excited to be in a Star Wars film, like it's an actual childhood dream come true and not just a paycheque. Unfortunately for him he's effectively been shafted by Disney and Kathleen Kennedy's progressive agenda, and is stuck playing a shallow, dull underwritten stereotype of a character who exists to be alternately race and/or queerbait for nerd blog listacles.

Not going to lie though, seeing those mounds of unsold "negro in jacket with golden dildo gun" figures bought me a great deal of joy after witnessing just how fucking awful TFA was and realising that Star Wars was going to be pozzed forevermore.

Aye. They coulda done better.
I mean nobody was sour about Lando. Cos Lando was awesome and relevant.
He had character and purpose.

Why not learn to make your own and learn some skills while you do it? Peruse old Popular Mechanics magazines and make some. Or just Google Granddad's wonderful book of toys for a PDF full of them.
And here's a page written by a former ANP member on traditional toymaking and seeing the trend toward overpriced designed-to-break toys as far back as the 80's.
survivalplus.com/philosophy/Toys-For-A-Cashless-Christmas.htm

for a moment here I thought about the wrong Yuri

I'd imagine it's more chinese investment at this point, same as in canada.

The disillusioned stormtrooper trying to come to grips with his guilt over committing murder for a false "Empire" and betraying his comrades in arms for a false "Rebellion" was a genuinely interesting angle that we've never had a chance to see in the films. It's a shame the whole movie wasn't about him. It's like the leftist director couldn't decide over whether he wanted to virtue signal with a black lead or a woman lead and, and in the end the woman lead with the boring generic Mary Sue writing won out.

Sage for offtopic.

When I was younger than that I got the shit beat out of me by some girls who had a rawhide quirt because everyone told me it's never okay to hit girls. My mom started making fun of me in front of everyone for crying, until my dad shut her up and pointed out my welts were bleeding and lifted up my shirt to show the rest.

Women will attack you whether you stand up for yourself or not, might as well keep your pride. I just moved back to the same town, I'm tempted to try to hatefuck the two I remember

You shouldn't. He was talking as much shit as the rest of those fucks were. He seems to be under the delusion that not only is he the first black actor in a Star Wars movie, but that there have never been black people in any movies until current year. Plus, at the premiere, he was hanging out with his Wazzzzzup? hoodrat friends who, once on camera, all acted pretty much the way Holla Forums expects such people to act.

>archive.is/S5LN1

I know what I did about it: didn't fucking buy a ticket, didn't fucking rent it, and absolutely refused to fucking watch it ever. And it's only because I love my siblings and friends that I didn't spoil the Han Solo murder for them. Although, given their reaction to that big middle finger to the fans, it might have been kinder if I did.

Do it, and make sure you "accidentally" stab them in the ass with the ol' pork-sword.

That fucking sucks, man, and your mom sounds like she was cut from the same cloth as those bitches with the quirt.

Hooboy, speaking of greentext…
>The kid's never seen Babylon 5, and probably never will, so I'm allowed to pretend that one was all mine, but the wife, meanwhile, has been sorting through her arguments against. The problem is this: she can shield the Sisterhood of the Traveling Panties from my son's righteous fury or she can let her baby go out and get mutilated by some proto-dyke with issues

She wasn't pleased, but, to the best of my knowledge, my 5-year-old son didn't immediately go out and start pimp-slapping a bunch of bitches.

I boycotted it too thanks to the aggressively pozzed marketing. Eventually watched a friend's (pirated) copy after the hype had died down and even with rock bottom expectations it constantly found ways to disappoint me. Even leaving my political views at the door, it was objectively an exceptionally badly-made film.

And it's two hours of your life that you'll never get back.

Four. I couldn't believe just how viscerally I hated it, and rewatched it the next day just to be sure.

It was worse the second time.

more or less, which was why those girls knew they could do it. Compared to now where I've had one girl try to be even verbally hurtful to me in maybe 8 years? They know when you're the punching bag

You did good keeping your woman from automatically siding with the herd. Boys need dads on their side more than ever

and the voice too. Don't forget the voice. It's an octave too high for a man with two balls, and he's doing that goddamn vocal fry.

Also quite frankly, the content of what he's saying: "I feel like we've been misrepresented" - that's not shit that a man should give a damn about.

You utter madman.

How did that wonderful and talented young man become that grizzled old coot sitting there, wondering where his oatmeal-mush is?

Do they fucking ever!

Yup! And now that he's 17 and knows everything… he only talks to his mother. Someone remind me to go back in time to the early spring of 1999 and punch myself in the nuts.

Also, Lando was opposite Han Solo. There was a solid, masculine, white guy, so as a result, the fairly masculine black guy didn't seem like an annoying and unwanted political statement.

What really goes on there.

It helped that he was fabulous as fuck.
That cape? Nigga had style.

We should send this to her

(checked)

Did some fixes.

Topkek, they will be at pepe's hollyjew hills mansion with coconut water fridges though after he picked them up in da club / in some dingy bar and at least half of those girls are probably overweight.

bumping for dank oc

checked.
also nice oc

(checked)
bump for OC
pic related

There is never an appropriate time for "the right stuff"

In other words kikes and non-whites got richer and whites got poorer. Checks out.

My nigga.

SOROS FUNDING REACHES FAR AND WIDE
…and the liberals are falling for it

You obviously aren't a slav. That's a drinking house. A place where you make a small barbecue kitchen and drink vodka with your buddies without your wife bitching about it. That's why "gardening" is so popular among slav men in their 40s and older. That thing is actually one of the best things communism has invented.

Also it's either that or you buy a garage that's away from your home and you go there for "car projects". But a garage like that was harder to come by and it was expensive.

How much did HTC pay them for promotion?

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

Nice work lad

At least there's no rape in those parts (hotels) of Sweden.

what about trailer parks? I was thinking about bying piece of land and and used trailer. that would be cheap as fuck but its illegal in Poland to people who live in trailers or unregulated homes are breaking the law. I saw on wikipedia that in germany and netherland its allowed to live in trailer as your home. Is that true? If in fucking cold as fuck canada they can live in trailey why why are not allowed to?

If you're expecting rising prices you're in for a rude awakening. Yes, wages have been pretty frozen for 20 years, but we still have a lot of buying power. Gas is cheaper and more plentiful than ever. Boomers here in the US will peak in spending at 46. That time is past. Until a smaller younger generation can take up all that slack - which they can't because the boomers cling to jobs - prices start falling. Demand bottoms out. You can't negotiate with demographics.

The crisis of 1929 was so devastating because it was a DEFLATIONARY crisis. The trusted inflation protections - commodities, PM's, oil; all lost their ass with the market. The people who held loans now cannot afford to pay the loan back with more expensive dollars. This is the shakedown needed for this distended, bloated debt diabetic economy.

Inflation is driven by credit. Credit is driven by innovation and investment in a large youth cohort. We've got cooler gadgets now but still fly, cook, drive, sleep in the 1940's paradigm. Thanks Nazis! We're having fewer kids. There is no innovation - just look at Hollywood [hollowed-out]: Owned by the chinese, pushing reboots of movies that didn't need a fresh take - because there's no imagination. Art is a reflection of society at large.

This is why we are so threatening - we assault the paradigms. We attack the walls of the generation beyond reproach - they gave us nothing and did their best to sell out our future.

We now stand ready to embrace our inheritance for we will not fritter and waste it away on petty comfort - we are again fueled by ideas. We pick up the slack all the way back to the 40's. We will surpass the jet, the fossil fuel paradigm, and we will find a harmonic balance with the planet and her systems, resonances, and our greater place among the stars.

In the short term, hold physical cash. If the dollar gets revalued/replaced, you're still relatively wealthy. If it stays in place, you become rich because of the liquidity you can tap.

Fuckin hell dude

I know that feel, trade school would have been better

>podshare.co/
WHAT THE FUCK HHHH

cliques

Thanks for the read and them tiddies

Anyone have the original GEX video before the DMCA claim on the music by chance? I've been dying to get a hold of it

The problem is that it's almost impossible to stay in prison in Sweden or Norway. Unless you remove 77 marxists, they're going to kick you out after a year or two.

I wouldn't complain about brainwashed boomers except that i end up fighting with their stupidity on a daily basis. The ones in charge of things are exceptionally stupid and repeat brainwashing mantras from television. I've seen some destroy their own businesses to better fit the programming.

Yeah they re mentioned in neuromancer too, i don't know if pods existed before 85 though. If Asia is the future were fucked. This kind of shit can't exist in a multicultural society. Americans love privacy so much and hate things like public transpiration because the country is filled with horrible people.

It's already out of business though.

Never mind it's back in business thanks to crowdfunding.

This is a leddit meme that somehow spread here like a tumor during election. Newfags used to try to fit in with "you're underage." After Trump won nomination suddenly kept seeing "your boomer is showing."
Essentially, people don't read anymore and can't form their own ideas, so pick up whatever is currently hip on kikebook and repackage it: i.e., all the scum were blaming Brexit and Trump on "boomers," so retards here just started repeating without the slightest understanding.
The entire idea of the "may 68er boomer" is largely a Jew meme. Nixon was re-elected by largest landslide in history. If there is one major thing they fucked up, it was not managing to elect Buchanan but they hadn't been properly jewed yet by NAFTA to "get it."
See the video on Weimar above. It's always the same eternal enemy who shows his head again and again.

You think a real Russian could ever dream of getting out of the USSR? See "The Lautenberg Amendment" and what it did and who it opened the gates for.
Of course she's a fucking Jewess. When that Russian spy redhead was living in NYC, someone asked her if she felt more at home in Brooklyn since there were more (((Russians))). Her reply? " No Russians there, just Jews.."

Just rip massive farts to mark your territory. Although, you can't beans forever. You'll end up like scooby.

People seem to have forgotten that Peter Pan was not the good guy.

The cities need to be outlawed.

Kill yourself.

Fucking jew.

Fucking newfags.

(((Whey protein))) isn't much better. If you can't eat normal food like a normal human, you are a subhuman.

(Checked)
I'm not sure why women require different pods than men. Pods in separate areas, sure. But why are the pods different? Are they for shorter people?

More goy per M squared

do you guys live in rural america or something? this is a great idea for someone needing space for

People in Japan already live like this. Bruce Willis also lives in a shitty apartment.

youtube.com/watch?v=j5bVWzTyJ7E

youtube.com/watch?v=rzOHhzk7zJ0>>9296830

Clueless on how to embed video.

Lurk more newfag.

Lurk more

Incidentally this is the best way to get rid of old furniture without paying for large garbage pickup. Put it on the side of the street with a sign that says $50. It will disappear in hours. No sign or a free sign is no good.