Devil May Cry Cross

Demon Might Sob Pachinko

QUE TE JODAN

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1217479
nichegamer.com/2016/03/rumor-devil-may-cry-5-in-development-announcement-coming-soon/
archive.is/9xuX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THIS SHIT IN JAPAN

Gambling is a very lucrative business, user.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1217479

neoGAF is shitting themselves over this, but supposedly this is their second DMC4 themed machine. I don't care, really, as long as they don't go full Konami.

W-we'll see a DMC5, r-right user?

Fuck you for linking NeoFAG. I got cancer from reading the first page of that thread.

eh. If I'd have known you'd all be triggered by such innocuous things, I'd have checked my privilege. So sorry, user~

LEAVE

Holy shit that's Japanese Dante's voice?

I mean I prefer the english ones, but damn.

My hope remains.
nichegamer.com/2016/03/rumor-devil-may-cry-5-in-development-announcement-coming-soon/

Filtered :)

I'll just go kill myself

Dress shopping when

Pachinko is really popular in Japan.
It's the only form of gambling that's legal through some weird loophole.

I'm sorry for whoever has to tolerate you in person.

post your butt

Do you honestly want DMC 5? Even if they got platinum to develop it we now have to deal with

I'd say we should just be happy we got 4SE.

Good point.

I don't think so. There are companies that are evil jews, like EA or Bethesda and then there are companies like Capcom, that tries hard to be nice but fails misserably; they'll probably release a mediocre game with the will to be good, like the last couple RE's

I wouldn't get depressed. The industry has subtly made us want more. When the best had already been done or been close to done. You want to play DMC, go back and play 3 or 4 on harder difficulties. You want some other cuhrayzee? Well there's a whole list of games to choose from. At this point it's better to work back than look forward.

Mind you there was DLC for what was supposed to be the definitive edition of 4.

It's JODETE

IT'S FUCKING JODETE!!!

JODETE!!!!

'QUE TE JODAN' MEANS 'THEY FUCK YOU' AND IT'S AN INCOMPLETE PHRASE!

LIKE SAYING 'I HOPE THEY FUCK YOU'
'ESPERO QUE TE JODAN!'

THE CORRECT WAY IS 'JODETE!'

GODDAMN IT OP, WHY DON'T YOU MAKE LIKE A TREE AND GET OUT OF HERE?!?!?

Another good point, I've got a huge backlog of games I need to get through before I die.
Yeah, you could buy proud souls/red/yellow/blue orbs and even Super Dante and Super Nero. I think there was also some extra costumes as well.

You can clearly hear them say QUE TE JODAN to one another in this video. I don't speak Beanerese so I wouldn't know, but most people are just going off of this vdieo.

QUE TE JODAN, user

That's because that spanish is spain spanish.

They're pretty stupid when it comes to translating. Their retarded monotone accent removes every shred of character from phrases in other languages and also mostly translates things wrong.

Kinda how like french makes characters sound like they're spitting in between syllables or how english over uses sort of like a rubber banding effect on words, like pronouncing everything with a w.

JODETE!

QUE TE JODAN!

Just out of curiosity, how's the rest of that video as far as translation goes? I assume that it's at least somewhat understandable to those with a native tongue?

why is nothing sacred anymore, Holla Forums?
WHY

Its probably some buttmad BR/spic that thinks their version of Spanish actually matters so you won't actually get anything valuable out of him

beaner here you are completely wrong

THEY FUCK YOU!

It's Ok, but the way things are said kinda lose some emotion.

anyway, user.
THEY FUCK YOU!

THEY FUCK YOU!

Capcom has a humble bundle right now, if any buyfags are interested.

Bullshit.

If you translate FUCK YOU as QUE TE JODAN and then try to translate QUE TE JODAN back again to english, you'll end up with THEY FUCK YOU, because QUE TE JODAN is referring to ELLOS or THEY while FUCK YOU is only referring to YOU.

THEY FUCK YOU!

El Donté no es conocido por hacer uso apropiado de la lengua española

Pues tendrá que regresar a la escuela.

DMC 5 is gonna be shit, right?

Slow down, babe

I'm sure it'll be alright :^(

Jesus fuck user it's just a different dialect, calm your tits

They were only baited by the title.
Which doesn't make too much sense since Credo dies in DMC4 story wise, and gameplay wise Dante already fights Credo.
archive.is/9xuX4

I'm not too concerned by this. I didn't get my hopes up over the mocap photo the actors behind Dante/Nero posted.

How can anyone be this autistic? So your way of measuring the correctness of a language is by poorly, and literally, translating it into English and back again? Insults and greetings are usually idiomatic expressions and rarely form "complete phrases" in any language. It must be crippling getting triggered constantly by everyday speech.

All I got from your tantrum is your poor grasp of both the English and Spanish languages.

EL DIABLO PUEDE LLORAR X: EL ULTIMO JUICIO

EDICION PACHINPUTAS

"Jodete" means "Fuck Yourself"

"Que te jodan" means "Get Fucked"

"Fuck You" shouldn't be translated literally but rather adapted, i personally see "Fuck You" like a "Vete a la mierda".

EL DIABLO PODRIA LLORAR X: EL ULTIMO JUICIO

Also valid.

I've seen worse

Shit like this hurts the soul

Who?

That's Vergil's voice actor

That guy tried to guilt trip me into buying a signature off of him in a con once.

Is it bad that I like DMC1 better than DMC3?

No, you have the right to have an opinion, unless you said DmC was better than DMC3, then you're a faggot

Wow, they pulled Dan into that shitshow? That hurts too.
But at least JYB's safe, right?