Waifu Wednesday: About Fucking Time Edition

It's that time of the week, anons. Tell us about your waifu, and why you love her.

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/05/11/animal-crossing-fire-emblem-mobile-games-free-play/
youtube.com/watch?v=plg2e3LBApE
youtu.be/xqt5uqOCf3o
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1685424
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marion is my waifu because she's beautiful like an angel and redpilled and hates fags.

brown boys > white boys

Filtered

I want Junko to drown me in a pool of perchloric acid.

Crimea-chan is better but I appreciate your good taste.

I think Marion is better but I respect your taste also. Except for that third pic you fucking furry faggot.

My waifu is my gf

Gadget bro. I won't apologize for Gadget.

You guys are okay but Ivanka Trump is like ten times better than your waifus.

Czeched.

WEW

What's gadget?

Daughterus are super cute, especially mine!

I won't stop you, but you'd better be prepared for the inevitable.

Being the daughter of the next President of America and a total qt negates that.

Are you sure this one isn't "Nazi Edition"?

I feel your pain.

Don't be scared, anons! Happiness is meant to be shared!

Reason I found out about this series. Looking forward to GE2 release.The translation more than the official shit.

You'll hate me if I do.

Kek.

Why? The worst that could happen is some shitposter says "hurr ur waifu a shit"

Is it 3D? Because that's just a celeb crush.

Or are you mosaicfag?

You mean tile patterns user?

Ivanka transcends celeb crush into waifu territory.

There's this dude who went through a Holla Forums waifu thread, grabbed the thumbnails for every character he saw, and made an image out of everything he'd collected. Then, he claimed that every character in the image was his waifu, and that he'd "stolen" them from us.

I kinda miss that guy.

you could post an archive of an old thread and it would be the exact same thing, with the exact same pictures as every fucking week
could you guys hold your club meeting on /a/ or at least get more vidya into this?

Hey, as long as it is vidya related.

I wasn't so sure either because of all these cute animé girls but daughteru guy reassured me it would be okay.

And for that I will always be thankful towards him.

Greentext is not from me, by the way, but feel free to comment on it.

I love Garuda! too bad she is dead.

Best Nep

Gadget is the mouse from the Rescue Rangers.

I feel like something will happen to me if I ever post her. Something akin to losing another part of my soul.

Oh, I think I know who you're talking about.

Fine, but remember, you asked for this.
Also, I'm on my phone, so I dont have much saved.

I sometimes post on /mai/, I can do anonymous posting but even then posting her makes me nervous.
If I start talking about her it'll take me like 10 minutes to actually hit New Reply.

Reminder that if your waifu was real, she would be happily married to you and love you for who you are.

No.

Waifus are a private, contemplative aspect of one's life. Sharing them is a very chad-like thing to do.

Also she's not from vidya, there's one coming out soon though.

if you loved your waifu you'd have fucking standards when it comes to depictions of her
save some good pics, holy shit

That's definitely furry shit m8

Best choice. Triss a shit.

Bon sang !

I've never played The Witcher and only read one of the books, but she seems alright. I was expecting something way more degenerate, like furshit or wraith.

I'm thinking of making her in XCOM 2 even though blademaster isn't very good but I know that's just begging for her to die horribly again

What's going in France, anyway? Are they finally coming to their senses?

Dis donc, ça alors !

Pretty easy to edit blades to be good, user. Takes a few seconds in the ini files.

But that would be cheating

Am I in the Twilight Zone, because last I checked, everyone thought just the opposite. As a side note, you have excelent taste.

God no.

Didn't mean to spoiler that time.

Nice high-res Marion

You've already beat the game, right? And I mean, the game is already easy as shit by default. Once you've gotten bored of exploiting shotguns and if you like to use blades, might as well edit them to not suck dick. You can always tweak the enemies to be stronger if you want more challenge.

Good luck with that waifu of yours, cocu

Mila's cool. In a game full of teleporting ninjas, straight punches and arm bars are satisfying as hell

You clearly don't even know how waifus work you dumb fuck.

Your waifu exists as an object and each mans waifu is an instance of that object. Moron.

Good luck with that lingering feeling in the back of your brain, user.

There is none.

She is married yes. And I still love her. I'll never meet her so her being 3D or 2D does not matter. She may as well be 2D from my perspective.

If you don't know something as simple as how waifus actually work then you should not be here.

You're boring me with this shit attempt at trolling.

I love Lilly!

Don't take his bait user, he's just trying to make you butthurt.

Well most people didn't read the books, or even play the first witcher game, so of course they will choose Triss over Yen. So congrats on having better sense than the plebs.

I picked every other option because Shani is a cutie, and Roche is my bro.

Also what vidya are you playing now? I'm currently trying to finish up 100% completion on Toukiden

I'm actually having a second go at TW3 as well as sloughing through CoP with AO3. I've also been dicking around in Besiege, trying io make a recoil operated auto cannon.

I want to go running with Emi.

Stellaris with the nigger removal mod.

where do i get that mod

If you ever marry her she would be your waifuwaifu.
marry her so I can check those dubs

Trying to balance between Ridge Racer and a bunch of shit from bundles that I picked up. And Humble Store sales. And finally getting the files for my X-COM geoscape mod uploaded somewhere since at this rate I'm not finishing it.

Dragon Quest V SNES version

Your waifu is very pretty, glad to see nationalism is gaining ground worldwide, I hope she becomes a large political player someday. Hopefully the US isn't too cucked to elect the beast of a man that is Donald Trump.

Nice, with Blood and Wine coming out on the 31st, now would be the best time to replay.

Didn't plan it out that way, but I guess that's a nice coincidence.
I'm still waiting on the Gunslinger mod for CoP. I will be waiting forever.

Here

Been going back to some old pokemon romhacks after grabbing a new cheap controller. I'm just a few trophies away from DaSIII's plat, but I don't care too much to spend all my time grinding for covenant drops. Will probably finish it before the first DLC at least.

Which romhack you playing user?

Soul Sacrifice Delta while I wait for my copy of EDF 2025 to come in

Who let Reddit in?

Playing SFV, of course. I was enjoying the Overshill beta last weekend. Much more fun than I thought it would be

Did you prefer a certain character?

Pokemon Altair, a Japanese hack of Emerald with some decent fakemon. It's not dramatically different from Emerald outside of the post-game, but I wanted to try it out after playing the superior sequel Vega a while back.

Depending on if my team was attacking or defending, I'd either go Mcree or Junkrat if we had a support. If we didn't, I'd always go Mercy. I spent more than half the time playing Mercy.

They are starting to, but it probably wont happen in time to save them

is it wrong to have a waifu for the great air mobility, good pressure and mixup options, and high damage combos?

My God Emperor will save them.

He'll save everyone.

He'll return the West to her former glory.

He'll make our waifus real.

However if Shillary wins, then you can kiss the West goodbye. Also waifus will be banned and we'll be forced to serve obese SJW women.

I love my waifu.

Every thread is the Nazi edition.

Mah nigga. Soul Sacrifice was great.

I had fun building walls with the fat chink, but fuck paying 40 bux for a multiplayer-only game with only two game modes.

Playing pirated Stellaris.

How annoying or even rage-inducing is Widowmaker on the enemy team?

Widowmaker only gave me trouble as Mercy. I'd be running around healing then all of a sudden I'd get shot in the face from a ledge near the enemies spawn.

Which of the recently revealed starter Pokemon would your waifu pick?

Despite being a Popplio man myself, I think Lilly would pick Litten because I assume it's the fluffiest feeling.

So, did the design team just give up this time around. Hopefully the gameplay won't be too bad.

Not much. I found Junkrat to be way more annoying with his stupid grenades and exploding wheel of death.

They don't look awful this time around.

As long as they don't have fucking ice cream or trash bag or fucking swords as pokemon.

I would guess Litten, considering its described personality is similar to Blanc's (cool-headed, doesn't show much emotion). Prefer Rowlet myself, but if the past water-types are any indication Popplio could have a pretty cool evo.

At the very least the trailer showed some interesting things. Models seem to be normal and not chibi, and the clothes were so generic customization seems likely. Not getting my hopes up after how awful Gen 6 was, but could be surprised either way.

Kek. I guess I'm more of a Pokemon Diamond/Pearl guy.

I don't get hyped for anything anymore. I guess the constant disappointment broke me of that habit. I do kinda want the new BF game to be good, but that's not gonna happen.

2nd Gen is my shit.

I want to murder Hibari!

I need to see if I still have my Emerald cartridge.

Mei was more annoying imo.

This guy knows what's up

Haven't posted in forever here, though I am kinda tired right now, so I am just stopping by to say that I really love Vanilla, my cute little kitty.

So explain to me how magnet, exploding pokeball, and piles of decomposing fecal matter are any better.

They had better designs.

Damn you "maid" her in CM3D2? Nice job. I love CM3D2 just for those bdsm options, light as they may be, whipping a girl in that game is really satisfying.

faggot pls

Probably the cat

Are any of the 3DS ones good?

X and Y are pretty decent.

Ignore the Ruby and Sapphire remakes.

They got my older brother into playing Pokemon again, and he stopped after 3rd gen with Sapphire. I won't pretend they're perfect, especially lacking post-game content beyond breeding and endless battling rather than clever stipulations. But they're comfy. The music is alright too. And gyaru in XY is nice.

Owl, because if life has taught me anything, it's that the majority of pokemon games favor having a grass starter, from what I can remember.

Probably the owl.

I liked the ice cream one.

Seems I'm a bit late, but glad to see the thread up.

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JACK-O AND I REPORTING IN! THIS TIME WITH A NEW JOB STARTING SOON!

Been so excited since I got the news. Can't wait to get through this week.

Hope everyone's doing good a well!

still have to get through work though. I'll be back later tonight

Congrats!

Congrats on the job user! Make your waifu proud.

Congrats man.

Congrats m8

Congrats man.

I need a new job myself which is why I'm working on getting this certification, hope I can make Lilly happy.

Way to go

swell taste my friend

Evening, anons. I hope you all had a good Wednesday.

Congrats on the new job. Work hard and make your waifu proud.

My Wednesday was alright. Nothing special. How about you?

She's great, she's powerful and she's smug. Swat more do you want?

Hard work. I spent all day working on my dog's new fence. It's good to be back inside in the air conditioning.

Why

May as well join. You have to be a pig in men's clothing to not see why she is a clear choice of waifu

You get it done?
Realistically, I should be studying for exams, but fuck that because I'm fucked either way.

Because I happen to like smug girls going through rough times, this one just happens to be a small talking unicorn.

That's cute.

Got the posts up and cemented in the ground and finished wrapping the wire around. Tomorrow I'll put the gate on and nail on the horizontal boards. Next week I'll paint it.

Good luck man. I should really start being productive too. I've had this idea to convert my old Makita drill from battery power to wall power, seeing as all the batteries are dead and replacements are too expensive because I have no money. All I would need is a wall wart that outputs 9.6 volts at however many amps and it should work.

Ludicrously cute, had a very touching simple story, and her strong motherly vibe hits me just right.

She's tall, strong yet has the sweetest & most adorable personality ever!

fuck off

Congrats!

That's gay.

Is that Asian Michael Jackson hitting a bunch of people with a bat?

It's better than the lawnmower pokemon, or all the item evolutions introduced in pearl.

No, it really isn't.

wow, there's marginally more 3dpd in today's thread than usual.
finals are scary

It also helps that she's also a qt.

fuck off

Not only is there 3DPD, but there's incredibly weak bait from the same person. I wonder if he knows that we have IDs here.

I don't have a folder of my waifu, so have SNK's best girl instead. Maybe a wandering user will be enraptured.

Tharja/Syalla(Rharja from the Censorship Merica version) from the Fire Emblem games. She is a qt3.14 dark mage who wants Robin/Kamui/Avatar unit to fall in love with her.

Fire Emblem Fates, both Birthright and Conquest. P.S. I pirated the game and put in the fan translation because fuck Nintendo. Specking with….
>mfw Fire Emblem is getting a shitty free to play mobile shit game (last pic is my reaction to this news)
JUST
FUCK
MY
FRANCHISE
UP
nichegamer.com/2016/05/11/animal-crossing-fire-emblem-mobile-games-free-play/

She is real in your heart user.

The cat Pokemon

What was wrong with the Ruby and Sapphire remakes?

Congrats on getting a new job Jack-O.

Most people's complaints is that it's a remake of RS and not Emerald, so you don't get any of the extra battles from Emerald including post-game. And berry mixing is gone. Just about everything else is in there, and they added an epilogue though, so I'm not sure what else people wanted aside from a better post-game.

They took out the battle tower from RS though

Seal or cat

Because you get an entire island where the battle tower/battle frontier should be.

Main issues with the remakes (coming from someone who got AS to keep up with the competitive scene at the time) are how barebones they are in comparison to past remakes. FR/LG and HG/SS included features from the third versions, upgraded postgame, and other more QoL changes. ORAS actually removes features, copy/pastes the battle maison from X/Y, teases the Battle Frontier (which was absent because people are too casual, seriously), and has a post-game that doesn't even last a hour. It's basically Ruby/Sapphire with new paint and cutscenes rather than any actual substance.

Welp, lets try for quints…

Like what? I don't remember anything from Yellow being added into FRLG unless it's a subtle thing I missed. I skipped over HGSS (and then learned it was the best game of Gen IV basically, so I kicked myself) but I haven't had the energy to go back and play it. I know FRLG added the Sevii islands which is really nice for extra content, and HGSS had a lot of little things added in, like walking in the park with your mon and such, but I don't remember third game specific features.

Removing berry mixing in ORAS was really dumb though. Not sure what other features are missing from RS.

Posting the meme magic waifu

It gets better

I love my waifu. Ordered a couple figures this week. Pics related. The wait is killing me.

…I might have just have been thinking of general enhancements. I know HG/SS adds some Crystal centered content like the Suicune storyline and such, but I can't remember anything from FR/LG specifically from Yellow since that was more centered around the show. Honestly it's been a while since I've played Fire Red without some kind of romhack base.

Still waiting on my Geki Blanc figure myself. Made the mistake of ordering it from a place that wasn't getting it until a month or two after release, then ended up delaying it…

FAGGOTS GET OUT
FAGGOTS GET OUT
FAGGOTS GET OUT
FAGGOTS GET OUT
FAGGOTS GET OUT

I didn't know HGSS added the Suicune story, that's kinda neat. Now I see why people might have been hoping for the 3rd game addons with RS. Though, to be fair, they are remakes of the first 2, so I wasn't surprised by the lack of Battle Frontier and the random battle huts in Emerald. The Battle Maison being copy/pasted was lazy as hell, though.

Forever and always.

Holo is my waifu for laifu.

What's wrong with having more than one waifu anyway? How exactly does it differ from typical waifuism? Wouldn't the same justifications for having a waifu apply similarly to having several?

Would you marry multiple people?
Besides, I think its pretty unlikely that one person would fall in love with lots of people, infatuation maybe, but not love. You shouldn't commit to multiple people who you can't possibly love all of, its just not fair to them

Solaire is my waifu. I want to link the fire with him.

Lucinafag has arrived

Making an effort to beat Bravely Second. Also playing DMC4SE on the side

Congratulations!

(checked)

Thank you so much everyone! After all this time searching for a better job since being together, I've been able to keep one of the many promises I've made for her! I'm gonna keep doing my best to make her proud and bring a big smile on her face everyday, more so now with this new job! Thank you again everyone!

FOR YOU! NOW AND FOREVER JACK-O!

Should answer OP's question.
She is the Adorably Mischievous Jack-O' Valentine from Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator. A new character gamewise, but has also been shown unnamed in a light novel of GG prior to GGX. Her smile and grin, her cute demeanor and personality(ies), her fun and mischievous fighting style, and her love of sweets won me over. It's been almost a year since we've been together, and after learning more about who she is over that time and the fun we've had since, I wouldn't trade that time we've been together for anything. I want to protect that smile of hers and have as much fun alongside with her as possible.

(checked)
Almost finished with DaS3. After that, probably more training in Xrd since her version of the game's coming out soon and something from my backlog.

I'm sure she'd like all 3, but I think she'd go with popplio for how playful and smug it is or possibly litten.

Agreed. Favorite area, best post-game (done even better in HG/SS in my opinion), and a lot of good pokemon in that gen. Also liked 3's area and pokemon as well, but not as much, and was disappointed with OR/AS for not keeping in old features and removing battle tower for the mansion which wasn't all that good. I'd stick with X and Y if it weren't for some mega evolutions exclusive to the newer versions (my shiny rayquaza is so badass in that form)

Great to hear. Godspeed on getting the certification friend. As long as you keep at it, your hard work will definitely make her happy.

shit forgot to mention my ID change since I'm back home. Apologies

Hey dude. You're kinda late, but better late than never.

I know. I fell asleep quite early, missing the thread

Next month is muh waifu's birthday. I'm gonna buy a cake and mash it into my Rikka figures.

HOT WHEELS

It appears my waifu has claimed your picture as her own. Next stop, all of Holla Forums.

Are you a Mormon or a Muslim?

何!?!?
ホットウイールズ!!!

Is there a difference :^)

The things I would do to get a REmake styled Dino Crisis just to play as her again.

We'll probably never see her in another game outside of MAYBE crossovers, but after seeing that new DMC4 pachinko game, it may be for the best.

lol

you have good taste
yuugi is best 2hu

This waifu is MINE and MINE ONLY

I've given up hope, there will never be another Dino Crisis game. Fortunately it's for the best.

no

Woot, Sun. Nice choice.

Just finished the story of Danganronpa 2, still gotta clean up in school mode. But wow….

Peko… yeah. I feel sorry for Mahiru but her being able to force the vote like that was a brilliant moment, even if she sacrificed herself.

But Chiaki. Her selfless sacrifice… I felt miserable going to sleep last night after going through that. But I think, no, I hope that she's still alive, after helping Hajime at the end.
One day, he'll turn on the pet function on his e-book and she'll be in the room, waving back at him.

Ibuki, Gundham, Nidai. I really liked the characters in this.

Probably go with the firecat, seeing as how I usually go fire starters.

Being a FEfag is hard these days.

Always a good choice.

I bet you like to take her strap-on in the ass, faggot

Maybe

Love is infinite, you faggot.
It's quite possible to love many people.
The "ONE true love" is bullshit

K A R E N

Exquisite taste. More into bara myself, but very respectable user.

So how is it? Is it just as good a as Enemy Within? I have other things to play right now, but I was planning on playing this.

Vanilla and cinnamon for best cats.

Wew

Yes, but your time, energy, and dedication are very much limited. Hence, committing to multiple partners can be difficult.

Best Neko.

is it ok to fap to waifus?

Only if it's loving

so if you fap to loving her tenderly in the missionary position, thats ok, but you can think about pounding her vag from behind while shes on all fours and moaning like a whore?

See it's the moaning like a whore that's the problem.

so shes got to be silent?

That's not what I said.

what level of noise is a waifu allowed to make while you think about sexing her?

Enough, but not like a whore.

what acts are permitted? can i only cum inside her vagina? what about oral?

Only for the sole purpose of procreation, faggot.

waifus have always seemed like a bad idea to me

fantasising about being happy even though you never will. seems like the realisation that it will never be real could cause serious psychological harm.

True, tulpas tend to be a bad idea. That said, having her as motivation to keep going, to encourage you when you reach a low point. Even if it's imaginary, I think it helps.

I can't speak for the others in this thread, but I'm not serious about the whole waifu thing. I mean I like the character, and these threads because they are comfy, but I don't fantasize being with her.

thanks bud
big boss is a god tier husbando tbh
great taste

you're up in da club with your're waifu and this nigga breeds her with his big black cock

wat do?

Jeff Mangum posts on Holla Forums??

I don't know about the others, but I'm happy just loving my waifu even though I know she's not real.
Also, I don't have enough imagination (ie. autism) to do things like eating dinner with a daki or pretending she talks to me in my head like some hardcore waifufags do. And I'm kinda glad she doesn't talk to me in my head, because she would probably tell me to burn things.

He's really smart and just so kind and patient. We met when I expressed my interest in making my own games, so he went out of his way to learn Lua in a week just so he could teach me (despite his forte being utility and experimental languages like C++ and Prolog.) I don't have as good of a head for programming, but Chihiro's been an understanding and patient teacher the entire time.

Agreed.

==CONGRATS, JACK-O-KUN!== We're proud of you!

I feel that pain user. I fell for the "Awakening saved Fire Emblem" meme from the Awakeningfags (Which I was once one of them) and I was once thought Awakening was the best game ever. But after spending time on Holla Forums and was shown to me that Awakening was shit and the new FE fan-base was cancer, I regret buying Awakening. At least I found my one and true waifu, Tharja. Also, Fates is an improvement over Awakening (IF you pirated the nippionese version and installed the fan-translation that is).

You're taking it too seriously

DR2 really knocked it out of the park with its characters. Shame the cases had really flimsy logic to them

It's alright when you have some good mods installed but I wouldn't pay money for it.
Enemy Within is the much better game imo

FREE WILL IS A MYTH

Is it finally happening?

Go away @StopTrumpPAC.

Are the end times near?

What do you mean by Jim taking control user? Are you talking about the freak out over Hotwheels being demoted, despite doing jack shit for a long time now?

Yes

Wish I could draw worth a damn so I could add to the depressingly small pool of Amelia art. Here are the only decent pic of her on the whole internet.

My condolences

Yeah it's actually so bad I got rid of it.

That's a joke account, right?

Nope, it was real.

They deleted it real quick after they discovered cuck's meaning.

I bloody well hope so.

Kek. That's fucking hilarious.

As far as I know Speedtires relinquished control to Jim a while ago actually. Still concerned now that he's officially gone though. Half of the panic's probably just D&C, but regardless things will probably be pretty screwy for a while.

This has probably been the most magical election season I've ever been in. I don't know how one man can drive so many people insane.

It's always dankest…

Bing was predicting Trump to get 1488 delegates as well.

wisslpb?

Fates is definitely an improvement gameplay wise, Nohr in particular is a huge step up in level design, mechanic balance and characters. It's a shame then that the actual plot and the main character is ten times dumber than Awakening was. Even without the botched translation the game is still so fucking stupid it hurts at times. The fan translation is a lot better though just because it reverts a lot of the pointless name changes; why change Foleo to Forrest? Foleo is a way better name and don't get me started on Belka changed to Beruka.

Well I like that 4th image.

Let's try that again, only actually spoiling my picture, h8chan.

Please tell me that character wants to reclaim lost clay.

That's not even the worse one. Harold was changed to fucking Arthur. It's bizarre, like they were trying to see just how much they could get away with

Who needs a waifu when you have Puck

Though there are still a few things that worry me a bit with some questions not being answered, I'm glad we got some answers from the people involved in this mess. As Blancbro mentioned in it also seems like a lot of D&C shills and shitposters are taking a huge advantage of this. Given the evidence regarding the situation, I'm staying put. As long as I can post with you all here on Holla Forums as well as with everyone on /mai/, I'm good.

Now for something regarding our waifus;

QUICK! POST YOUR WAIFU'S THEME! IF THEY DO NOT HAVE A SPECIFIC THEME, CHOOSE A TRACK FROM THEIR GAME THAT BEST SUITS THEM!

Posting best one
youtube.com/watch?v=plg2e3LBApE

Thank you very much!

Definitely know that feeling, but I'm sure he would be a great teacher to you.

When I first saw this and learned that it was real, I was dying of laughter. They didn't even look up the actual fucking definition of cuck before posting that! They may have deleted the tweet, but it's already too late for them. This is becoming one of if not the best election year so far.

Indeed. It also seemed like they were doing it to spite not only the people criticizing how they localize games and calling them out on what they do to said games, but the very fans of the series and the people most likely to buy it (much like Xenoblade Chronicles X).

But not impossible.

It also helps if your harem is there for eachother. In more ways then one.

you're waifu will never be top-tier

For someone with a two-timing bitch as his waifu, practically none.

(checked)
>implying she's not top-tier in my heart

No tier list is gonna stop me from becoming the best damn Jack-O Player! If this is a subtle way of issuing a challenge, then I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield and seeing how that tier list holds up good user.

She sings it and it comes back later slightly modified, so its basically her theme. always gives me the feels

Oh my, looks like we have a fight on our hands.

Her growths are above average damn it. Not my fault that the RNG screws me over sometimes.

After reading the books, Yen becomes top tier

So are you a muslin or a mormon.

The first time you recruit Tharja in Chapter 9 this theme plays and it fit her stalker personality.

Also, this one where the relationship between Tharja and Robin.
youtu.be/xqt5uqOCf3o

Yup, which is why almost every triss fag has only played witcher 2 & 3, and nothing else.

Fucking hysterical.

I like Triss because I like redheads. Simple as that.

Fucking degenerate.

There's nothing wrong with that. It's just silly when people start arguing about who is better.

Case in point. Just chill man. What some other guy likes isn't gonna change what you like and vice versa.

Its cool, I don't really care either way but I like winding people up, also its a reference to Witcher 3 I just don't have the webm on hand. **besides Triss has the superior alternate costume, and I'm a sucker for freckles.*

Fair enough. And yeah, I got the reference. Killing Wiley was cool.

Congrats, dude!

I should probably read all the books one of these days. The Last Wish was pretty good.

I can't deal with the fact that this is real.

As should I. Thankfully, summer is coming up and I'll have nothing to do other than work shit.

He's a pretty big bro in DR2 and the way he can whip everyone into shape like it's nothing is pretty cool. Robo Nidai's pretty cool, too. And surprisingly, I wasn't bothered by the "shit" gimmick too much.

Are you ready for Monaca in DR3, Junkoanon?

I love my plain waifu.

Yes, Monaca-Junko is pretty cute but I'm hoping Junko comes back for the second chapter. I heard it will be set before DR2 so it wouldn't be surprising if she did.

tfw sick
tfw finals in 48 hours
make the pain go away

who cares. do you really need a paper from the white man that tells you that you know some shit that you're not going to need? do something with your life that's worth it.

I don't want to let my waifu down by getting bad grades, even if they are contrived.

Well, I just finished my calc final and probably failed. I'm probably gonna end up learning machining or welding. At least it's more useful than a degree. In other words, college isn't really needed.

I want to be a biomedical engineer, pretty sure I need a PHd for that

This is the worst thread on this board

And I want to be a mechanical engineer, but if that plan gets fucked over, I've got other options.

There's no harm here buddy, if you don't like it just ignore it

yeah, i probably should have some backup plan. I can bank on biochem probably, the programs overlap a lot, but if I don't get into grad school I'm offing myself.

Dude, don't off yourself. My whole point is that you have other options.
Also, I'm posting from my phone so I have like no images.

Autism contained within these threads leaks out into others. Waifu and animeshitters must be removed for the greater good.

Let it all out user.
Also, does anyone have the screenshot of that one user going ballistic a few threads back?

eh, maybe, but I'd like do research without being a lab grunt moving things around in test tubes all day, and you kind of need a phd to move beyond that.

that's why I'm so worried about being sick, who wants some community college shitter who doesn't even have a 4.0

You must leave this place, waifufagging and animeshittering is the first step onto the cold and lonely road of a pathetic life.
Then comes your avatarfags, before pretending to be the little girl online. You must all contain yourself on a privately created fagnet to preserve the sanctity of future anons.

Ok, just don't off yourself.

That's it. Don't you feel better already?

It almost sounds like you wanna go to SJW capital user

I will feel better when you vacate this place. Permanently.

Then you will never feel better.

You must leave.

I live in Cali too, so all the colleges are full of cancer. Hopefully I can get my degrees before its entirely impossible to go through college without being gangraped by landwhales

At least you have your waifu so that risk of getting framed for raping some landwhale isn't very high

Nah, its more fun fucking with you.

I too am in CA and the cancer is real. Also, this place is getting hotter than satan's anus and browner than brazil.

How does it feel to be in a inferior state?

It's the worst. I'm fucking off to Wyoming or some shit asap.

oh hey, I don't have that picture.

they got Weiss's eyes a bit too purple but I still like it

Yeah, though the uni I'm looking at is something like 40% Chinese, kind of insane really. Apparently the schol gets lots of subsidies for out of state tuition from foreigners going there.

I want to move to New Zealand where it rains all the time

Wyoming is alright, but it ain't no Texas.

It's like you don't even like freedom

Maybe I'll move to eastern europe and become a slav, they're pretty cool. NZ is pretty fucking absurdly liberal, I'm sure I can't have guns there, but if this election goes poorly then you won't be able to have em here either.

I live in Canada, and the fires are still going.
Trudeau the fucking cuckold just refused help from Russia, Mexico, and the U.S. after two days of "thinking about it."
This is what happens when you vote for someone based on charisma and looks than their ability to lead a country.
Just end my life, fam.

Trust me boy, it ain't gonna go down like that. They try shit, Texas will for sure tell Shillary to fuck off, they're already telling King Nigger to fuck off.

But luckily it wont, Trump's gonna win, Shillary is such an incompetent mess.

I really hate the heat. The more elevated parts of Arizona are nice though.

Well, Serbia has the second highest gun ownership per capita. A real shame that their fagot president is fucking them over.

We'll annex you soon anyway.

Only if you are not going into a STEM field, otherwise the networking and training you can get in college can really help your career I'm currently working with one of the top entomologists in the world on various projects

Damn, must suck having a cuck as your Prime Minister.

Me too, but the funz laws are good, and the state government aren't major cucks.

Well that's disgusting.

I've never actually been to Texas.

You got a thing against insects user?

A little. Mosquitoes especially.

Well nobody likes mosquitoes, not even entomologists.

Is it true that mosquitoes serve no other role than to act vectors for disease and as a minor food source to insectivores and?

From what I've heard, yeah. Though I specialize mainly in ants, I do know a bit about the effectiveness of disease transmission in mosquitoes. It is pretty bad at spreading disease in 1st world countries thanks to all the vector control we have. Also the CDC, WHO and the media are all playing up the dangers of zika to America because they will get more funding

Ants are ok, but the fuckers get annoying if they find their way into your house.

Try getting bit by a bullet ant. It feels like someone beat the shit out of you, mixed with vomiting, sweating, drooling, shaking, massive swelling, and hallucinations for over 24 hours.

One of my coworkers was actually able to capture the one that bit him and keeps it pinned as a trophy.

Any idea what chemicals are in its venom?

It has a unique neurotoxin, in which the main active component is a protein.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1685424

I hope you can find a way to get better quickly.

I'm in a community college and I'm doing pretty fine.

Do you want the USA to annex Canada?

I live in Mass AKA the light version of commiefornia.

Here you go. Last pic related.

Lyn bump.

Though I'm still a bit frustrated with myself with how some of my matches went, I'm glad the trick I saw worked wonders. Gotta keep training however I can even with this new job (and get some more sleep, which I think was another factor in my performance) to make sure I don't lose progress.

I'll be sure to get better Jack-O, both in terms of playing as you in your game and getting my ass into bed sooner.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. If only I could make and send some homemade soup to help get rid of the sickness you're dealing with.

Also, please don't consider offing yourself. As others have mentioned, there are other options and ways to move up. It may seem like a shitty situation now, but there's always ways to make it better, sometimes obvious, sometimes unexpected. Consider all options and form backup plans in the event something goes awry.

I'm sure you'll do well on your exams though (better than what I did during my time in college). She'll also be there to support you user. Hope you feel better soon

Take your "greater good" propaganda and stick it where the Ethereals like to stick it to you heretic.

Ouch. My state's in a similar situation as yours in regards to colleges, but not hit as bad with the SJWs as Cali. You have my condolences, and I wish ya godspeed in getting out of there and to a better state or place when possible.