France ethnic civil war

How uninformed are you by the Lügenpresse right now?

There is a civil war going on in France and even french media tries to supress it in fear it helps Le Pen

Here are the facts:

France has mobilized and deployed over half of its military to its cities. Imagine the US or any other country would do the same. Not to fight some foreign army somewhere, but to fight niggers and muslims in France.
France has given the police a carte blanche to off niggers and muslims that act hostile. Police and the military are now legally allowed to shoot to kill if threatend.
Meanwhile the uprising of the islamic negro-mulatto underclass has spread to other cities, looting, raping, assaulting their way through france.
Frances negro-muslim population is thought to have surpassed 40% in 2014. Since France officially prohibits any data being collected on the issue, many believe that the ethnically french have become a minority in the age groups of 0 - 6 and 6 to 12 already

Ever since the muslim attack on Paris France has been in a state of emergency that in all likelyhood will not end for years to come as there is no political solution to the ever growing problem of the negro-mulatto underclass.
The current french administration aims to tackle the issue with new "programs" that are designed to address the "socio-economic problems" of the shitskins, since it has worked so well in the past.

Stay informed on the french civil war! It is growing bigger every day!

Other urls found in this thread:

wwwbreitbart.com/london/2016/04/18/half-french-army-deployed-streets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post some sources then faggot

Hi jew.

Well we're clearly uninformed if this is true. So post vids, streams, anything

In which cities is it?

He asked for ANY SOURCE you kike, becouse you're obviously pulling this info out of your ass.
For example:
You're even contradicting yourself.

Provide sources or get sage'd.

how am i supposed to share this with normies if the only source is a post on Holla Forums?

I suppose the Swedes have finally stopped pounding themselves with black dildos, too.

Stop making shit up.

wwwbreitbart.com/london/2016/04/18/half-french-army-deployed-streets/

This is the only thing I could find, this is from last year.

Get real, it's nowhere near that yet.

faggot

Here's a free sage, fag boy. Now DIE!

retard alert

If the Lügenpresse doesn't report it how do you know it is happening? Share your sources!

You're a fucking moron. This has been everywhere this week. It's because the cops ass raped some nigger with a baton. One cop has been arrested and the other two are suspended.

I hope and pray that the Foreign Legion is let loose on the all chinks, niggers, mudslimes and that France serves as the catalyst for a glorious Napoleonic Ethnic Cleansing Campaign across Europe

A-user, the Foreign Legion ARE Chinks, niggers and mudslimes.

I'm sorry, it's over for the Gauls.

>>>/bog/

they do have some chinks niggers and mudslimes in their ranks but how long will those types stay around once ethnic cleansing begins

I think the Foreign Legion would be the perfect White European Infantry to cleanse Europe of its invaders

Yeah, it's higher. There's a reason they won't get actual statistics they don't want to word the white population.

Makes sense.

take a look at some of the foreign legionaries… they are 90% white in all the pics i see