Nintendo to Make Next Two Mobile Games Free

Company will use 'free-to-play' strategy, allowing no-cost downloads and in-app purchases

archive.is/LNjpl

I miss Iwata.

wow thanks nintendo!

i swear if the NX isn't a god damn handheld then im done. im so fucking done

do you realize this is developed by a third party called Dena? Ergo, Nintendo's own staff isn't involved, besides maybe idea guy Miyamoto. Best he puts his gimmicks into mobileshit than into actual games.

>you're waifu is paid DLC

There truly is no God.

Praise the banker, nintendrones

So basically its the CDi all over again?

GEE!

I CANT WAIT TO BOMB SOME DODONGOS!

Thank god, maybe he can stop shoving more gimmicks into games I want

who the fuck thought motion controls in star fox were a good idea

No.
Are you an idiot?

I'm calling it now, the Fire Emblem one will be a card game based on the existing TCG.

You realize all of this was in planning well before he died right?

Free to start doesn't mean free to play as in the same model. Of course that doesn't mean there will be no Microtransactions, but free to start generally means you get part of the game for free, but to get the rest you have to buy the full game. Still Mobile shit though.

People who aren't casuals like you.

it doesnt matter who its developed by, nintendo is putting resources into amiibos, gimmicks, mobile, and marketing deals, rather than actual games

Is having CDi shit on mobile even bad? It's not like normalniggers would play anything Nintendo (on mobile or on console) for any longer than three hours.

Oh hey it's you again user, still having trouble comprehending how different departments in companies work?

idk if they do what puzzle/dragons, brave frontier summoner wars etc basically evolution or hell Little Tail Story that never made it past a year or over seas

but that is asking to much basic shit from nintendo.

Nintendo is dead at this point they are gonna recover any numbers anymore I mean fuck PSN Alone made more fucking money then all of nintendo did this past year how do you fuck up that badly

How are they a good idea? You could just move the reticle on screen to the second analog stick, or something.

Does anyone even like the gimmicks? Who honestly uses the touchscreen for shit besides faster inventory management, or who honestly uses the 3D effect for shit besides cutscenes on the 3DS?

nope, but it seems you have trouble understanding the concept of finite resources. must be a result of your "well rounded" liberal education that taught you everyone can get free college and free ponies.

One thing I like about nu-Nintendo is that they use "Free to Start" instead of "Free to Play". At least they're honest in that regard.

are you?

i dont care, if he get an actual handheld

If you actually played the game or even tried it you'd see why
That's shit for third person views, and Splatoon proves tilt control in third person is amazing to have since it's superior to the stick control.

How is tilt control a gimmick when many games have done it before?

Kek, please kill yourself, autist.

Like fates and #FE was not a big enough of a blight to the franchise already. Shame they also had to drag animal crossing into this shit as well.

Putting my money on a shallow(even shallower then recent FE games) SRPG where you get new units via gacha. But your guess is also likely.

Wow literally who cares, where is my new F-Zero Nintendo?.

Honestly, Animal Crossing was pretty much an easy target. Its pretty much set up to be a FtP game by its own concept. They would have done it regardless. Fire Emblem is the casualty.

the insult wasnt the argument, the argument was that you have no concept of finite resources. again, your inability to understand the rules for argumentation, and thus your dependency on shouting buzzwords like "ad hominem!" is further evidence of your "well rounded" liberal education.

Try asking both Sega and Nintendo for a change.

Except it was.

Based on what?

ebin

Will Nintendo turn into a phone company? Will the NX just be a phone and a final fuck you?

>my once-beloved Fire Emblem has gone fucking free to play

Nah. It will be a Nintendo-produced Ouya and Nintendo's exit from the console market.

Welp, that's it I guess.

We lived long enough to see our waifus become physical DLC and microtransactions.

Every fucking thread.

Every fucking thread one nigger disagrees with another nigger and they start shitting up the whole thread with their argument which has evolved into a monkey poo fight with no relevance to video games, or the thread's topic. Fucking Holla Forums. Why do I still bother.

y-you too

Yeah that is true. I remember a while back how they said AC would be good for FtP. Surprised it took them this long to be honest.

You really want that with modern Nintendo?

As much I want a new F-Zero after seeing what has happened to all there franchises in recent years(other then Kirby) I would rather let F-Zero rest in peace then get fucking butchered.

So people have been asking for an proper Animal Crossing on the Wii U for ages now and their response is here is a f2p in game purchases ridden version on mobiles instead.. I can't even pretend to be shocked anymore.

I think assuming any of these mobile games are actual full games is a mistake. This will probably be some dumb game where you just interact with other villagers or something.

meh Fates story and shit is pretty much ruin outside fan translastion picked up a used copy of conquest and BOY DOES WE"VE GOT TROUBLE HAPPENS more then once.

i mean the gameplay part was fine and far better then awakening but they'll probably ruin it coming to international phones and shit

no one is assuming they are full games. everyone is assuming theyre garbage mobile shovelware. just because nintendo is diverting all their resources into mobile amiibo homosexuality, doesnt mean people believe theyre making full games or quality products. everyone is well aware that theyre wasting their time and our time by peddling this low effort garbage.

How the mighty have fallen.

Surprise, surprise!
Nintendo gave up on doing actual games, fuck them anyways.

At least we got Amiibo Festival, right? That was the worst idea of an AC spinoff ever

Or it'll just be like Happy Home Designer, but F2P.

>>>/cuckchan/

No, fuck you for suggesting that.

Let it rest in peace.

So Nintendo have developed an Animal Crossing board game and a shitty mobile game before even considering making a Wii U game? Great.
Of course it's going to be shitty too. It'll probably have 1 line of dialogue for each villager, and a stamina bar for fishing.

They actually are. Dena is working closely and basically second party with these games, directly responding to Nintendo's requests.

If they make remakes of the old games a la Awakening/Fates, I'll be very sad. But who cares, right? You can now marry Lyn, Hector or Florina. Look out, it seems that Mark might be half-dragon and Nergal's his/her father! Buy the Gaiden chapters to solve this mystery!

has Fire Emblem become Game of Thrones for weebs?

I think there is a very real chance this comes to pass.

Pretty much. Tellius had much better writing, plot and background stories, but these people would bitch and moan about the difficulty, the graphics, lack of quirky ebin characters or meems, and many other things.
As much as people love to say they love GoT or FE, they only seem to remember it for the sex or shallow shit.

Goddamn, just read the whole master plan of the Begnion Senate and why they put Sanaki and Sephiran in charge; that's actually cunning and devious as shit, not just WE'RE EVIL LOL.