Migrants head to Switzerland amid Austria border crackdown

EU & NGO's TRYING TO FORCE A DOSE OF ENRICHMENT UPON SWITZERLAND

>Data kept from public

>Western Balkans to Italy
A large number people who managed to travel through the Western Balkans and enter Hungary have also headed towards Italy.

archive.is/K5KRe
euobserver.com/migration/136926

>Criticism of NGO Presence

archive.is/dMZ1I
diepresse.com/home/ausland/eu/5171617/Fluechtlinge-umgehen-Oesterreich
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://archive.is/dMZ1I&edit-text=

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.operation-libero.ch/de/buergerrecht&edit-text=
archive.is/VHDOC
qz.com
de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/460545/umfrage/meinung-zu-einem-eu-beitritt-in-der-schweiz/
srf.ch/news/wahlen/wahl-lokal/die-umfrage-zum-eu-beitritt-ist-geschlossen
tagesanzeiger.ch/schweiz/standard/Junge-Schweizer-sind-gegen-EUBeitritt/story/24908662
politnetz.ch/umfragen/15
alchetron.com/Patrick-Whitesell-903153-W
samesky.com/pages/meet-the-founder-francine-lefrak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_Sky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_J._LeFrak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_(magazine)
khalidelkhatib.com/mickey-boardman-hello-mr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You really don't want to fuck with the Swiss.
They usually stay neutral… And they're heavily armed.
Seriously, don't fuck with the Swiss.

This used to be true, but things have changed. While Europe is experiencing a rise in right-wing movements, leftist politics and pro-EU sentiment are gaining more ground in Switzerland.

Didn't the Swiss pass a referendum disallowing the country from even letting them through?

Niggers and jews man. Despoil all they touch.

Europe does not have the structural, institutional or philosophical underpinnings to deal with this invasion. There is little language that can be used to advocate for mass deportation of subhumans and sane border controls. It's ogre. The savages are going to continue to breed and Europe will generation-by-generation fade away. Any action is going to have to be revolutionary.

The government failed to implement it due to resistance from left leaning politicians in the parliament .There's also a civil rights movement organizing trying to facilitate the process of acquiring Swiss citizenship even further and also calling for introduction of policies that would enable non-citizens to vote.
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.operation-libero.ch/de/buergerrecht&edit-text=

Very ogre, indeed. Our media is going full retard on Trump and immigration at the moment.
There's even a new NGO dedicated to banning Trump from Twatter and denying Trump entrance to Switzerland:
archive.is/VHDOC
Admittedly, they're still very small and have yet to reach any sort of significant outreach, but the sole fact that they even exist is very telling.

fuck off with defeatism
they were one of the first to tell them to fuck off and even put the military on the border with italy
>qz.com /617050/switzerlands-largest-political-party-insists-on-depicting-foreigners-as-black-sheep/
Beauty peagants are all owned by (((them)))

Yeah, no

Not true at all.

The "far right" is already number one and keeps growing as evidenced by the last election in October 2015 were a new record of 29.4% has been achieved.

As for the pro EU sentiment, don't lie mate. The EU sentiment is dead and I mean completely dead. Both the VAST MAJORITY of politicians and people are against joining the EU.

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/460545/umfrage/meinung-zu-einem-eu-beitritt-in-der-schweiz/
srf.ch/news/wahlen/wahl-lokal/die-umfrage-zum-eu-beitritt-ist-geschlossen
tagesanzeiger.ch/schweiz/standard/Junge-Schweizer-sind-gegen-EUBeitritt/story/24908662
politnetz.ch/umfragen/15

Isn't switzerland one of the main countries for banksters and a jew haven and wouldnt multicult destroy them?

Switzerland has long been jewish subverted as well even though it's a direct democracy, they just ignore ballot results when it comes to things that go against their agenda and drag things on until people forget about it in courts.

((They)) will just move on to another host country or maybe Israel when the whole world becomes too unsafe.

If there's one thing you should have learned by now it's that jews are excruciatingly myopic in their actions. They don't consider long term consequences well, they specialize in rapidly adapting to the circumstances they're in.

Seems this is inaccurate

That one user is right about the beauty pageants too, btw.
A few tangent bumps.

> Emanuel is the brother of former White House Chief of Staff and current Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanuel, National Institutes of Health bioethicist Ezekiel J. Emanuel, and adopted sister Shoshana Emanuel.
> His father, Jerusalem-born Dr. Benjamin M. Emanuel, is a pediatrician who was active in the Irgun, a hardline Zionist militant group whose activities in Mandatory Palestine during the 1930s and 1940s led to its listing as a terrorist organization by the British authorities, the Jewish Agency and the 1946 Zionist Congress.

> alchetron.com/Patrick-Whitesell-903153-W
Hollywood beta-Jew married to the Hispanic scraps of the monkeyball niggers he represents.

2016-17 Judges

Francine LeFrak
> samesky.com/pages/meet-the-founder-francine-lefrak
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_Sky
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_J._LeFrak

Cynthia Bailey

Sushmita Sen

Leila Lopes

Dayanara Torres
> In June 2014, a divorce court approved an increase from $13,400 to $26,800 in monthly child support payments;
> Torres had originally asked for monthly payments of $123,426 alleging Marc Anthony had spent only 35 days with their two children in 2012 but the Court found he had spent 71 days.

Mickey Boardman
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_(magazine)
> Paper was founded and launched in 1984 by editors Kim Hastreiter and David Hershkovits (with Lucy Sisman and Richard Weigand) as a black and white 16-page fold-out.
> khalidelkhatib.com/mickey-boardman-hello-mr/

These are from 2015. Have you been following Swiss media outlets lately?
>Why are Tagesanzeiger and BZ to a smaller degree NZZ and 20min publishing articles about Trump being literally Hitler on a daily basis?

There's a decent amount of people that need to get Pinochet'ed if we want to secure the existence of our race and a future for white children.

Into the trash you go.

Fucking kill yourself

So I guess how Eastern Europe handled the migrants is that same testament and philosophy.

Some liberal shit show.

Another liberal shit show.

Liberal, like elsewhere. Libtards control the medias everywhere in the west.

Some retarded piano teacher that should never have been let into politics.

Not true.

Because it's the liberal controlled press.

I don't think it is. SVP got a bit disorganized since Brunner retired, that's the problem.

Because immigration is always supported by big business (muh ever cheaper labor) and academia aka 68ers. Did you seriously forsee big business to shill against immigration?

Not true and not true.

Whether you and I think she's retarded isn't even relevant. What matters is they are getting more and more popular, they are using their presence (or in Sommaruga's case, her position of power) to do damage.
Where is our Junge Freiheit/Tichys Einblick/Contra Magazin? We have Weltwoche, which is center-right and Schweizer Zeit which has 17 readers.
Where is our Höcke/Farage/Le Pen/Orban? Ueli Maurer is the old, simple guy next door. His rhetorics can't measure up to the hyper-emotional and aggressive rhetorics of the center/left.
Fair argument. However, I see no action taken against diminishing their influence at all.

What do you mean? I'm probably the only person I know in real life backing Köppel and I don't hang out with people that would call themselves leftists.

Exactly correct and you know what? Weltwoche dwarfs them in readership! Weltwoche has more readers than the 3 German mags you named have together, in a country which is about 10 times smaller.

Reimann, Freysinger, Rickli, Glarner etc.

You could criticize the SVP for several things but them supposedly not having aggressive rhetoricians is really a new one and laughable considering how often SVP people have BTFO'd the whole Arena round, moderator and handpicked liberal crowd.

I mean that's it's not true that Köppel is the only half sane person in Swiss public life and that it's not true that everybody hates him.

Freysinger is based as fuck and best husbando, the rest is rather low energy. Glarner probably ruined the recent referendum by putting a burka wearing woman on a poster where it didn't even make sense. A good portion of people who were otherwise on the fence decided to vote "yes" simply because they were triggered by that poster.
You might think that I'm a shill but in reality I write this with the best intentions possible.

It was hard to watch Reiman getting kicked around at Arena recently tbh. Nige would have annihilated these faggots there.
What I see happening is SVP being on a losing streak (Asylreform, Durchsetzungsinitiative, erleichterte Einbürgerung, URSIII) and it's time for them to rethink their strategies. Maybe the hardcore wing of the SVP should get together with members of the SD/EDU and form a new populist party. Or we should bring back the Autopartei and meme them into power.

American veterans are being awarded rifles for the Day of the Rope

Also fam, I really miss Bignasca

I was willing to give you the benefit of doubt but it's now obvious you're a concern shill. Into the filter you go.

You conveniently ignored the rest of the arguments and got butthurt by harmless banter.

Is this seriously just like a thing now? Was every single fucking countries beauty pageant winner over the last few years a damn nigger.

Damn, Switzerland was like one of the only countries not getting flooded now-a-days. In Europe at least.

Switzerland was settled by warriors returning from the Crusades, have they completely forgotten their history? I feel that once the crime rate spikes Swiss men will kick out every Muslim.

Kikes are trying to rewrite history. Women are stupid and they eat it up.

This is a bit overexaggerated unless you go to university in pozzholes like Zurich or Bern maybe. He does have a fair share of supporters otherwise he wouldn't have made it into the Nationalrat.
On the whole I tend to agree with you somewhat. There's lots of noise coming from the left (helped by MSM) right now, while "we" could definitely use another right-wing platform (Breitbart Switzerland?). Also, the SVP did lose some of their momentum but as the other user pointed out, they are still getting people to vote for them. We haven't reached Belgium/France/Sweden levels yet. There are some shitty neighborhoods in urban areas that look like French hip-hop music videos but we don't have any no-go zones and most shitskins are still getting nervous when they see police.
The most important issues would be reducing immigration and stopping any attempt to grant non-citizens the right to vote.

Except for all the data we've seen in real-time over the past two years.

Addendum: And I prefer Rickli and Reiman over Freysinger since they are presentable and mainstream while the latter is should practice hiding his powerlevel at times.

This we will only have one chance within a decade for europe that will be the fateful hour

That is very untrue. Switzerland was first flooded by italian workers that brought their families with them and actually integrated. They are now a backbone of the workforce and act just like our italian speaking south swiss people.
However, the albanian/east european flood that came after up until around 2000, was devastating for the culture everywhere. They brought over niggerculture-light. They became the bullies in schools and their parents brought over organized crime and gangs. The situation became worse when the turkish wandering began. When germany became flooded with turks/muslims in general, Switzerland got alot of them as well. That's when counter movements against islam came around like the ban of minarets.
Now Switzerland is occupied by 1/4 non swiss people. Most of them are of course germans that would be mostly welcome, but don't get the wrong idea. In every major city here, you will see niggers and muslims very frequently. Just like in germany, we get indoctrinated with original sin of the WWII, because Switzerland traded with germany at the time. Also like every other european country at the time, Switzerland was anti-semitic and didn't take refugees.
We have a big lefty population, especially young people, with things like a "strong" antifa. Thanks to the demographic warfare, every "big" city is extremely left.
sorry for ranting feelsbadman

Swissfag here. Shitskins and Sandniggers need to GTFO.
Ex Yugo (especially the Kebab variety) needs to GTFO (not gonna happen).

Also EUfags in Brussel decided to make life harder for legal gunowners thanks to shitskins here only thanks to jewSA in the EU and by proxy of the Schengen-treaty also for Switzerland. You will have to be registered in a shooting club to legally own a rifle/pistol etc etc. Basically what Germanfags had to do before the new faglaw. UNLESS we get a referendum and then get that referendum passed, which I wouldn't be surprised if the cityfags would say no to (so yes to the EU law)

ALSO a majority in this country just accepted an easier way to get Swiss citizenship for People who are the third generation here -> Their grandparents moved here.
For now this pretty much only affects Portugese and Italian offspring. Genetically speaking not a problem, but obviously most of these people have no strong ties to Switzerland. And still feel strong ties to their nonwhite ;) ancestral lands.

Sweet digits
If I applied on monday, would I still have to register at a gun club?

Applied for a Waffenschein I mean

These are kike controlled fake opposition.
Junge Freiheit is owned bei (((Stern))), shills hard against Hoecke and even wrote an article defending the kike stasi bitch Kahane. They do everything to hide the JQ, and keep the people away from the NPD. "German" right wing media is a cancer, gate keepers like Alex Jonesstein

European media is only good for datamining! Save everything, look up the connections. Names, photos, addresses, organizations, …

No. But IF there is no referendum / it fails you will have to join one as soon as it is applied to law. Otherwise it will be confiscated. Militia Army men are excluded, they can take their rifles/pistols home as long as they serve.
Just search something along "EU Waffenrecht Schweiz" and you'll find some info.
If Switzerland doesn't accept the law the EU will cease Schengen with us once again. Sure would not be devastating