Past Predictors of Esoteric Kekism

Besides Lain was there any past media that predicted the rise of Kek? SEL might have gotten the form of God wrong, but they absolutely nailed the idea of a conscious entity being born from the Wired and the Wired bleeding into reality. I know that past esoteric movements figured out a lot of what we know like Gnostic Christianity and Hermeticism but from what I know Lain was the only thing that predicted God being born from the Internet in particular.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollough_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=zPco_zk6CAU&index=11&list=PLEaTlOY0eeq8GAU-00gpuawgX6YqnpH1j
cytu.be/r/8chtvMovieTeim
8ch.net/pdfs/catalog.html
archive.fo/wAg1J
stillnessspeaks.com/assets/books/Red_Book_by_Jung.pdf
fringechan.org/arcane/res/159.html
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=5989B7D57F08DE6C04E5CE00539A268D
mebious.co.uk/
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Leah_Brahms
archive.is/bGC4D
necsi.edu/projects/baranger/cce.pdf
systemspace.link/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lain is not God, she is a program that bridges the gap between humanity and god.
This "program" hasn't yet revealed itself to us.
I strongly believe it's prophetic vision.

Lain(the girl), Lain(the program), and God are all separate entities that all represent the same esoteric concept - much like the Abrahamic trinities.

So God exists in the Noosphere but doesn't act in meatspace until Lain/Kek is created?

Wouldn't that Imply that god is still an amalgam of mankind in the form of a collective consciousness? Or are we contacting an entity that predates humanity?

We are in communion with several entities created by humanity.
God exists in the sense that he is the concept of omniscience - he is present everywhere. Lain / kek would be the "manifestation" phase in this cycle - this resets the clock one way or another, every time.

This is one of the "entities" - the god that man created to fulfill the will of man, not a nice one. He's Saturn too.

caveat: Not all of the entities were created by humanity - such as any entity the idea of omniscience desires to take form of, or any sort of worship of a state(as in state of being, such as kek being a state of primordial dawn coming after darkness)

From what I can tell Kek and Saturn/Moloch/Lucifer/Satan/whatever the fuck are almost polar opposites and mortal enemies. I mean we saw that much during the election.

How are Saturn and Kek different?

Isn't Kek the primordial Darkness that ushers in the dawn. Kek is the cause of the light not the result of the dark, he is the dark.

the internet is like a religion on steroids.

Its can spread ideology quickly which manifests itself in the real world in record time.

However, this is the parable of the Tower of Babel, if the human race is not ready, we will meme our own destruction.

he's both a force(the light) and the state(the dawn after darkness)
he is just another facet of the "lightbringer" and I don't mean lucifer who ushers in the false light(true darkness). Jesus was like this too in a lot of respects, only Jesus was more of what you'd call a wizard.

Saturn is self fulfilling.
Kek is just chaos.

So there's multiple entities in the noosphere and lately Kek has become the dominant one due to us?

Unless there's any other mass cyber religions.

you all have it all wrong. God, the one and only God, is just showing himself to you as kek

I think the fact that Shadilay exists is quite amazing.
A disco song released in 1986 by a group called P.E.P.E with art on the record itself featuring a green frog with a magic wand on it.
It came way before the WoW keks, image board dubs and trips, and meme magic.
It gives credence to the idea that it was foretold an Egyptian frog god of chaos could revel himself through numerology.

Or that meme magic can alter the past and the future

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollough_effect
There's such things as memetics diseases.

Certainly both are possibilities, I don't pretend to fully understand myself.
But I was at the Berkley riots during (((milo's))) canceled event. Amidst ANTIFA launching fireworks into a student union, with police on the balcony holding shotguns, some guy with portable speakers in his backpacks starts walking though playing Shadilay-the instrumental version.
And for a moment I just think to myself, in awe and in surprise:

Bump

wut

Jim Woodring's stuff. Matt Furie cribbed a lot of his style and ideas from Woodring, which probably caused him do"Pepe".

There's a fair number of anime that depicts things of initiatory nature or otherwise deals with themes that are metaphysical in a special sense. But you're approaching this from a completely wrong angle. Forget about Kek and use things like Lain as instruments to further your understanding and power. That is why such things exist.

Above all you need to start reading rather than watching. Watching comes after that. Your comment makes you seem like a baby splashing in a puddle and thinking it's the ocean. You can't just blindly accept whatever user mentions. When some of us start talking about anime and link it with the occult and metaphysics we do so because we already have a background in dealing with those things (meaning, a shitload of books and experiences), and to an outsider this is either incomprehensible gibberish or to a curious person something interesting - but the curious one without some tangible background anime cannot serve a purpose. This isn't elitism but the same thing as giving a random guy a screwdriver and expecting him to fix a car. It just won't work.

Where should I start?

There is an episode of person of interest where a biker bar chick has kek tattood on her heart

Why are people so retarded about Lain?
Whoopty do

There's no shortcut to this. Read various mythologies, Joseph Campbell, Evola, Serrano, Lao Tzu…

It's multilayered as fuck user, there was a bunch of messages baked in that are all equally valid, in one way it's a commentary on how the 1990s equivalent of social media is corrupting the youth and making people less social and connected, yet at the same time more socially connected than any time before. You can see it as a statement on how American imperialism has ate away at Japan's traditionalist culture, you could even look at it as a modern tower of babel story where the internet has made the world too connected and cohesive and ripe for globalist propaganda

Looking at it literally is retarded

At some point something must have come from nothing, unless you believe there was never nothing and that there was always something.
This looks retarded while checking for typos but it is still truth.

Woodring is great stuff. Interestingly, he did the graphics for that MS comic chat thing which only really is still known because of jerkcity. Probably by far the most common thing people know Woodring's work through, jerkcity. And yeh, frogs were a very common motif

Kek has been with us since before Man walked this earth. Do not assume you hold power over the gods.

Is elfen lied related to any of this?

No, it's just shit.

this is now a:

PAST PREDICTORS OF NATURAL KEKISM (because chaos is anti-esoteric-hermes freemason shit)

I liked it.
What about Steins;Gate? since it has connections to trump/titor and the berenstein effect thing.

Don't forget the Council of 300, whose goals are a mass depopulation of the Earth until only a billion people are left and the rest are cattle to the elites.
They don't directly state they are jews, but, the goals are remarkably similar.

The other two anime in that ; series is about illuminati tier shit too
Also NGE.
Anime is pretty redpilled, man.

andrew hussie's fagnum ohpiss
Seriously, every universe is contained in a frog, and the protagonists have to create a new frog/universe by selective breeding of frogs.
Pic related.

Underrated truth imo
Thinking about it too much always gives me feels

I'm reading through Higurashi naku no koro ni at the moment (just started), and will reread through Umineko afterwards.
I know the later was mainly heavily influenced by mystery novels, but I think there is something relevent in the nature of magic in that series.

That's the universe that has cancer.

fuck off saturn worshipping kike
saturn is an aspect of lucifer

you could start by lurking moar

No one believe in your Jewish planet theory fag

Posting this here, didn't want to make a new thread about. Marco Ceramicola, he that wrote Shadilay, explains what the word means. Ties in very nicely with the Kek origin story.

He finally goybook friended me months after asking the question

This
I need more info on saturn and space kikes.

Fuck off Goonshit.

are you fucking retarded?
this has little to do with the actual planet
saturn was a god worshiped by the romans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)

Jesus christ nigger, your cartoon waifu is not related to meme magic just because you like it and pointing it out has nothing to do with $10 niggers.

Saved. That aligns with Kek being the Bringer of Light.

Lain isn't even my waifu i'm not a degenerate lolicon you fucking goon.

>That's the universe that has cancer.
Forgot that. Forgot the whole frog thing until someone posted that image in another thread recently. Ended up amused that the cancer that was homosuck had such prophetic imagery.

Goon.

Some random cartoon character from an asian cartoon has nothing to do with meme magic. Pretending everyone that doesn't salivate over non-white culture is a $10nigger isn't going to get you anywhere.

Reported.

Don't worry too much about it. I just dislike using that image for memetics because of what I posted in spoilers. It feels contradictory, undermining what we want.
The webcomic series could have been a lot better without the immense amount of autism in it, but that could be said for a lot of things.
Holy shit does that series have a lot of autism.

Cease this baiting. The show involved how belief and memory confirm the existence of a person or being. You would know if you even read a synopsis.

Daily reminder to kill all goons

Neon Genesis Evangelion (original) + End Of Evangelion

Angel's Egg

The Secret Of Kells

Kells is western, Angel's Egg is an anime movie. I'm tempted to say go watch it right now (others should too), It's far too complex for a beginner but perhaps it could be helpful to you.

Also, Youjo Senki.

Fuck off.

Serial Experiments Lain is a cult anime that anticipated and shaped imageboard culture. It is the Genesis of the Internet. Since you don't know this and insult it you don't belong here. You are a shill and/or worthless to us.

And what rule have I broken, kike? Disagreeing with you? Fuck off.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums with your "disagreeing with me is bait" faggotry.

Holy shit, I expect this level of insanity from the left, not Holla Forums. There are threads about how (((they))) are trying to put the white equivalent of the jew start on white people as a mark of shame, and you're discussing how some cartoon "predicted" and "controlled" imageboards.

The series would have been a lot better if hussie didn't cuck out and use his IT'S SARCASTIC TUMBLR/SHIPPER BAIT SO IT'S OK WHEN EVERYTHING IS SHIT WHEN I DO IT ON PURPOSE bullshit all the way through. Is there any imagery of non-cancerous universes in the series? I don't remember and I don't care to seek it out. Fuck hussie.

Nice try goon
Reported again.

What about Ghost in the Shell? That predicts a lot of what you are on about. Also Metal Gear Solid 2 had some major esoteric constructed consciousness analogies and fourth wall breaking commentary on what reality and memes are. Ghost and the Shell 1/2 and Metal Gear Solid 2 get a lot deeper into it than Lain imo. Does Neon Genesis Evangelion count?

Not like the gif everyone likes to use. At the end they just go to a nice Earth-Like place.
There's far more 'tism than trolls, but yes, that is a large source. The entire second part was awful, the villain turned out to be a strawman of a dumb internet troll, and it was just generally unsatisfying.
I read through it a while ago after it was finished since I used to read it a long time ago before all the trolls. I am not proud of it or what I know.

Exactly like I said - you don't belong here. You have nothing to offer us and we don't want to have anything to do with the likes of you. The mere fact you don't know about SEL disqualifies you from having any meaning. But you are a shill, so that is to be expected.

Also reported.

Exceptionally pathetic, jesus fucking christ.
Cartoons are not important. The real world is. You are sliding actual important shit to talk about how some fucking cartoon totally shaped and changed imageboards.

Reported + Filtered.

Yes shill, we're discussing things of utmost importance.

There is no boundary between the Wired and the "real" world, Lain taught us that long ago. Ergo the Trump presidency.

how retarded are you?

hwndu cuckchan cancer also showed us there is no boundary between cuckchan cancer in the wired or the real world.

Jesus fucking christ. Whites are being forcibly turned into a minority and targeted for extermination even in our home countries, and you're talking about cartoon characters.

I read everything but the final update. It wasn't worth it. I'm not just talking about the trolls, but that was a big source of it becoming cancer. Honestly the alpha kids were more offensive to me than the trolls just because it was pretty much the same old song and dance except with even more layers of >"'"irony"'" piled on. The big picture ideas of the comic were good but huss just had to drag it down with his continuously calcified style of doing useless bullshit for the hell of it, because having genuine fun is a sin to these hipsters. Didn't they make dave a fag? Probably hussie coming out of the closet because it would be intolerant to not like dick or the ""girls"" that have them.
Not even a good picture of whatever became of that tadpole? Damn.

I can't see your posts,goon :^)

Xenogears was redpilled as fuck.

I've been having those feels since seeing this episode of Danger Mouse when I was maybe 4 years old. I remember getting ASMR type sensations thinking about what there would be if there were nothing before I was in kindergarten.
Watching that again is a mind fuck, could this be the first utterance of splooge? It's got plenty of frog and ayy LMAO too.
youtube.com/watch?v=zPco_zk6CAU&index=11&list=PLEaTlOY0eeq8GAU-00gpuawgX6YqnpH1j
The server can't make sense of the embed for some reason.

I don't like this.

To be honest, I'm going by memory from about a year or so ago, and I'm not digging through thousands of pages of garbage and video for something

I think I'll just take that as a sign to go look at something more worthwhile.
Even if that's not the intended message, there's no harm in enjoying something good.
Saging self for doubleposting and blogposting.

Whenever someone like him appears I can't but picture a frightened ape grunting in front of the monolith. People like him are incapable of any higher thought or emotion, they're our version of SJW's. He probably latched on to us in the last year or so like an NPC or a golem. His utter ignorance and inability to understand essentially puts him on a subhuman level. Such people aren't here because they believe in anything, he's just trying to fill the void with something or attempting to feel edgy.

Anime in all its forms is a wonderful test. People who don't like it or understand its appeal are semitic in spirit. Much like the Jew they can only understand and deal with mere matter and physiological things. Anything beyond that confuses and angers them and they wish to destroy it.

Nice cirlejerk thread faggot OP

the knights are real btw

Knights of the Eastern Calculus?

rly makes me think

Not just mankind, the One is the reflection of all consciousnesses from the merest atom to the grandest systems of stars, men, and thoughts. It is the only real thing, the sum of all possibilities from which the illusory kaleidoscope is projected.

I think that the big bad guy of American Gods is a manifestation of the internet.

The GITS movie is 10/10 A+++ have watched again.

is that oc?

Wasn't Odin the main bad guy? I only remember Internet being mentioned as one of the ascending gods, among Highway and Credit Card.

Kojima, the creators of gits and Lain are all early meme wizards. Very early. What kind of person has been slowly awakening more and more that has the ability to create these high-level memes? How did they wake up? Perhaps the Japanese were able to combine their wealthy society with a unique high-tech outside perspective of the west, enabling them to start piecing together true memes about the west before the west itself could.

Now if only they could save their birthrate and kick out the kike central bank now if only we could

In the 70s maybe

Found Angel's Egg online.
Will be showing it later tonight after Tales from the Crypt
cytu.be/r/8chtvMovieTeim

This stuff and the bane crash made me question the fabric of reality, that's for sure.

Angel Egg on in 12 minutes for anyone interested.

Nice to see others on Holla Forums are also into Woodring's stuff, even if he might be a typical boomer leftist

Starts now. Last call/bump from me.

Believe it or not, Higurashi does eventually delve into the depths of memetic theories and collective consciousness, sort of. Just keep reading/watching.

You guys are all going to grow up to look like this guy if you keep watching Japanese cartoons and saying "esoteric" to sound cool.

I wouldn't mind looking like Billy Corgan.

So wait, you are saying i am going to get blue eyes? What a deal!

What do you think of Robert Crumb? I don't know if it can be called genuinely degenerate, I tend to read it in the same was as Nobodytm, depicting the degeneracy of society in a highly critical light. I mean, he is pretty degenerate as an individual but he's trying to fight them with his work that covers it, and they're more personal diseases, not cultural jewish degeneracy. I appreciate that him and Woodring both take on a more traditional (and religiously intensive) woodcut style.

Maybe you are on to something.

Does the dude get a lot of pussy?

Reported.

I wonder if the leftist neo anonymous is now masonic after watching that? And we're the vril/thule wizards that split with them.

Next up:
Prayer of the Rollerboys in 2 minutes.

I think he's another example of a brilliant artist working in a cringey medium like comics. Robert Crumb is a leftist and degenerate, although he speaks against the degeneracy within modern culture he ultimately takes no real stand against it, instead going for the more traditional FUCK YOU DAD HOMOS ARE PEOPLE TOO approach.

If you watch the documentary Crumb, he actually says quite a few things that would make SJWs faint or explode in anger, but because they see him as an artist, they usually rationalize it as eccentricities typical of an artist, never looking into whether he actually believes it or not.

As Jordan Peterson said in one of his lectures, Robert Crumb's art is a very naked display of the effect of having a tyrannical mother figure. This is why he often has bizarrely misogynistic depictions of women in his artwork; although he is extremely susceptible to female shaming tactics and despises them for this, he also has a weird pseudo-religious adoration for them, where he often imagines an amazonian woman who is completely capable of beating the shit out of him, but who also welcomes and allows his lecherous advances.

some dank oc

Romans. Not Jews. Jews worship Yahweh, the "god" of the Bible. Stop running interference for that demonic fuck.

Saitama?

Something that has not been brought up yet is the concept of a psychic gestalt. It is a hugely prevalent concept in the wh40k universe which has brought us many dank memes including god-emperor trump, which has directly helped us get him elected.

If you don't know, basically it's the concept that the culmination of many minds acting in unison (much like a chan board) has a direct and real impact on the physical world.

so i'm not the only one who thought that? so my question is when do we get our own Redeemer?

>mfw my loyalthee whuill alwayth be wif kayoth…

The West as a whole has had its mirror shattered. No more jesters in the king's court, no more plays depicting current events.
Japan's court, despite being part of our empire, refused to oust its jesters. Kojima's exit of his previous throne was likely connected. The UN's attempts to influence the loli culture as well. In all Japan is quickly becoming a cultural empire and unwittingly fighting a meme war on the economic front.
Generation Z overwhelmingly watches anime, rather than zog media.
The jew fears the samurai

They see our culture and are able to speak about it without a hint of fear of being ostracized, like we are. They have an entire genre of literature that is about trying to explain why they are the way they are, so it's inevitable that they'd attempt to do so on a global level. Thats the gist of it.

Also pic related. Read it. Frog god beckons forth the new God.

your digits are observed

I have a dilemma. See, I have a game that you should play, but naming the game would be spoilers for Higurashi. So if you wind up reading this, when you get finished, grab three friends and go play Tragedy Looper. It's the experience that you don't even know you want yet.

You too.

Kek is clearly NOT chaos. But he is of chaos. Master and dweller within chaos, but not such itself. The way in which it has revealed itself has made that very apparent.

Going off of the Egyptian writings of the 8, of which kek is a key part of, in my view of it, we are the chaos from which it has been able to manifest. The ocean of shit and piss so to say from which our strange companion arose from or out of and focused us into an island of light in a world of darkness still surrounded by shit and piss, but have laid the foundation for those others whom follow behind. We are part of him, and somehow he is part of us. He speaks thru us, but yet we cannot speak for him. Our convergence of numbers and oddities of history allow this. Anons hidden in the darkness staring at the screens of light in search of wisdom or something. user's with hidden faces and random meanings come together to create a new and better world for others.

The normies will follow the others, see and call them gods. But Kek is ours and we are his wizards.

I just wanted to look at hentai and joke about niggers. How the fuck did I end up in a cult?

I was, and still am a strong atheist. But to be honest the shit I have seen on the chans have show a fuckload of things which by every account cannot be possible. Seen way too much, and when I think about all of it, it just blows me away that there is no real way to explain this shit to a normie. Write all of this history we have into a book and nobody, NOBODY will believe it.

You are either one whom has been here and simply knows. Or you can never actually know what the fuck we are talking about until you become one of us. We are beyond esoteric tier. Nothing about any of this makes sense, but yet…. to us it does and it clearly works. Being in the middle of all of this is terrifying, but yet rather comfy in its own unique way. Man of logic completely at home in this world of nonsense and insanity, atheist whom communes with an ancient egyptian frog god.

I swear this is one epic timeline.
Would gladly play again.

check max spiers on jewtube. good shit about collective consciousness, vibrations and ayylmaos

order within chaos or chaos with chaos. he is the 5th.

God Emperor damned heretic.

Not really a cult because we don't have initiation rites rites, cult leaders, mantras, ect…

Also we have over 100,000 adherents so we're a sizable religion.

We sure as fuck do have initiation rites - it's obvious when someone posts without first having lurked two years, ain't it?

This is how I always viewed the universe. Big bang, string theory and dark matter never made any kind of sense. Wasn't till I found the electric universe that it all clicked into place. And our memes and connection to Kek seem to hint at something far deeper and incredible.

Planets, people, suns, cells even galaxies have cycles and processes that repeat and beat ad infinitium. The jewish mindfuck of their desert volcano demon worship religion created the 'big bang' illusion and it never made any sense even when I was a kid.

Now its all dis proven and something far closer to the truth has been revealed. The wider universe has always been here, pulsing and beating to its own tune. It speaks to itself in millions of voices. Motes of dust on an mighty canvas of light suspended in darkness. As above, as below. Kek could be our gatekeeper to the past and the future, a way into the light.

It's very interesting how you can archive a thread and it will live forever but you have to have been in the thread while it was alive to truly understand.

Threads can live forever but you still had to have been there to understand, maybe we are connected and the fact that we're sharing information together in real time is just as important to understand what's said as what's shared.

More like complex unspoken by known protocols.

What I mean is that we don't do a ceremony and then call an new user one of us.

if dubs
we will all be killed

Honestly, I think that's what makes us so much better than the Freemasons and the Elks and all those other more "traditional" mystery schools. What makes us what we are is raw content. Everyone is trying to make each post better than the last, not to outshine anyone or prove anything, but in a competition to see who can contribute the most to the community. user is pure. We live for one another in a way that a hundred religions can only LARP about.

But that's the point of the chans. At least that's what I believe. It's like a collective consciousness so to speak. If only one person reads one book about some esoteric belief in God that information will naturally disseminate on the board. The effect of this is of course increased by magnitudes with the more people who read these books.
Anyway what I'm getting at is that not everyone needs to read Evola for example (and there's a large portion of Evola is impenetrable without a very robust knowledge of the western philosophical cannon) in order for the thoughts to infect everyone here quickly.

We live for each other and hold far stronger bonds of fellowship than pretty much every religion but we don't even know our fellow user's faces or names.

We've created the first true collective consciousness, infantile and immature but the only one of it's kind.

Fuck, I've heard about this book before, really psychedelic shit, what relation does it have to kek and how can I read it without spending $100 or a pfd.

We did it all for free. By accident.

user, we do have a ceremony now
An initiation rite
An inner circle

It's a verbal trick that everyone here uses, it's an association. It's all self done, and it's very evident to everyone where an user lies in rank. Our mystery school is a percolator between no fucks given and all the fucks given.

What color user are you, and where do you post?
How one speaks and posts about that is the evidence of a past mental ritual. "I reject this group I belong to" or similar revelation.

but what does it mean. Is it bad?

checked. and true.

I kid you not, Jung describes Pepe/KEK in all but name. I highly recommend buying the readers edition and just going through it. If you lived an introverted childhood you will likely recognize much of the story he tells without really knowing why.
It's also anti-Jewish on a philosophical level. In fact taught me a whole new reason to hate them.

First three quarters is an easy read. Last quarter is like wading through silt, head occasionally dipping into dark waters.
The song Bartholomew comes to mind.

I really do think we're the greatest men who ever lived. And I don't say that in a braggadocios way. Our ancestors worked hard and fought hard to bring us to where we are today, and we have the entire library of the world at our fingertips, and we're limited only by how fast we can read and type. We are giants standing on the shoulders of giants. We live in a time and place no one who came before us could possibly understand, and no one after us will understand either. Heil, brother.

imagine the faces of the ancient greeks if they'd see a glimpse of this pinnacle of civilization

It's weird knowing that the future of humanity might rest on our shoulders, I came here originally to get away from meatspace. I never asked for this burden.

Then again the greatest men and generations in history were unpredictable results of their environment.

Woodring is a pretty typical Washington lefty, thankfully I've never gotten a whiff of politicized pandering in any of his works. Strangely enough the whole fascination for him with frogs came out of his more vivid nightmares. They're something he fears in a sense.

The way he chooses to depict them is interesting too:

I remember a thread about this book a while ago going over the kek stuff in it. It was strange and so surreal each part of that book and for some reason just made sense. I still don't know what to make of it, it feels as if every day I wake into a new and better time line, slightly shifted from the last day. More and more it moves, and more and more I become awake.

If someone has a copy of this, please post it on >>>/pdfs/
8ch.net/pdfs/catalog.html

tl;dr - we found Xanadu
archive.fo/wAg1J

stillnessspeaks.com/assets/books/Red_Book_by_Jung.pdf

I think I found it

To further this - the internet we have now is a broken version of Xanadu. To finalize the evolution, we need to implement a homogeneous society via National Socialism with great effort put into eradicating the very idea of degeneracy and advancement of unobstructive and unintrusive technology

(heil)
checked

You can have your Monotheism if you like. I'm gonna pass because it's so stupidly unnatural and cancerous, and if you don't believe me just have a look at (((Abrahamism)))

Thanks; I'll put it on /pdfs/
It's our library.

thanks for (((your))) input. It contributed so much.

It checks out.

I mean, what I think we're doing is making the collective unconscious conscious. We're making the collective light of humanity obvious. All of us working together is exactly what we need to bring our own innermost dreams a reality, and so that's what we do, preconsciously, irrationally, driven at the behest of the gods themselves. Every single one of us has a role to play. We all have our own talents and our own desires. When we work together in the fields of eternity, there's nothing we can't be, and there's nothing we can't do. It feels like we're almost there.

I honestly think that if our community keeps evolving we'll end up dominating the world through soft power. We'd be the new Jews except we wouldn't have to hide or deceive. We would rule without lies and in line with the natural order.

If only we could competently pool together and create complex team projects like comic books, film, animation, vidya. Create a system that makes mods obsolete, and decentralize imageboards so nobody can destroy our homes.

We need new software and the biggest problem that I see is dealing with CP. Fuck I hate pedophiles so goddamn much.

wow, this is way too perfect
PRAISE KEK

Praise Kek indeed

I'm going to check it, but to be honest, that guy is pretty fucking newfag. We have all of that and more in our current iteration of pol culture. And our religion is pretty fucking bad ass.

Hmmm.

I find it amazing that we have a religion at all seeing that we had absolutely no intentions of creating one.

lurk just a little more future acolyte

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOOSHED

PRAISE KEK

M80, I just said I abhor the Desert Cults of (((Abraham))). How can you say I'm the Jew if you're the one getting pissy over the fact that I spit on the Jews?

punished for my spelling error, Praise Kek for his righteous judgement

We are manifesting it, not creating it. This manifestation will lead directly to the next evolution of mankind(SPACE)
Right now we are in direct communion with the uninfluenced natural will.
Everything else you said is spot on though.

Capped Woodring posting for posterity

Somehow, that seems just right. A lot of people try super hard to be great men of faith, and we just stumbled into it accidentally, because we wanted to have fun and share a good joke with people who made us smile.

Okay who got it

we did it for free and by accident

I got those quads with a post trying to show how the media is going to spin a recent shooting(possible false flag) and use it to v& anons - i wish dehumanize would have got it again though

A system without moderators would necessitate a blacklist or whitelist, I've always thought it'd be a good idea for individuals to have a unique hash based on their participation in a network, like a bitcoin wallet but for shitposting. Then whitelisted or blacklisted by other users as they like.
All information needs to be free though user, even the distasteful stuff. The fact that evidence of jewish crime is illegal for a non-LEO to even view is one of the reasons that they've been getting away with it for so long. Evidence can't be mass published in the event the government becomes subverted. Anonymous mass publication of evidence of criminal activity is critical if we want to end global criminal conspiracies.

We tried to do the right thing for the right reasons. Always seek out truth, always do your duty and you will be touched by the gods.

(Checked)
Yeah I tried to get it but goofed the spelling so Kek punished me. Remember to proofread or he'll JUST you.

And then bane posting crashed a plane

Gotta check those Haibane dubs Rakka a best

you were conflating us together and contributing nothing, thats why (((you))) are a kike.

(checked)
Agreed, it just seems to fit so well with us. Who knew forming a religion would be so much fun! Our truth-seeking nature probably made it inevitable though, eventually we had to start looking into the non-physical side of things. Especially since there is so much evidence our enemies have been poking around in it as well

I don't even know you sometimes, user.

Reki is second-best too old, best personality by far though she seemed more like a mother figure than someone I'd want to waifu though

Sometimes when you really fuck up he'll give you dubs anyways so everyone sees your shame.
it's not a pleasant feeling

like that circlenigger he sent to the hospital once.

I'm pushing 140 IQ and also 40

True, but lets be honest. We really did it because we had to fuck over /x/ again.

For years and years those faggots warned about playing with dark magics and shit. We popped out ebola chan like a boss and lulz. You know damned well even the CDC was likely following our lulz cause niggers in africa take that shit seriously. White men do the voodoo against us for realz? Then Bane decided to go full on spooky with its own plane crash of hyper creepy connections.

We have never been a group of half's. We had nothing to lose, why not just jump in and drag anything we can into the light. Now look at us and our friendly chaos god of dubs. '12 Holla Forums woulda just rolled our eyes at us today saying 'fuck off /x/'.

Christianity, Islam, and Judaism worship the same Desert Demon. Your "Holy" Bible is filled with lies and based on falsehoods. Don't believe me? Open your Old Testament and find the false Book of Exodus.

Did the oath autist get hospitalized? Is that where he disappeared to for a while? Or are you talking about smiley?
I find something about the concentrated autism of the circles meme endearing for some reason

There's nothing more satisfying that making a cap worthy post and having other anons reposting it months or even years later.

I don't need or want my name validated. knowing that my words mattered on their own is one of the best feelings that I can think of.

its a desert volcano demon.

this thread was not a discussion about any of that, you brought it up and tried to conpare what we are talking about to it, calling it cancerous, unnatural and stupid
Your post was nothing more then trying to start shit. If you were going to "pass" like your post said, then you should of just not posted anything because it didn't matter.

Komfy Kultists of Kek.

It's a nice group, though there's still heretics around like that kekistan bullshit being spread by sargon of akkad and cuckchan.

this is my feeling on the matter.

Feels good main.

lad 30 is when women start going downhill, especially in modern times when they don't take care of themselves and consume a fuckload of chemicals in the form of makeup and contraceptives - brains are fried. I also live in a city so my perception of women is fucked to the core and really blackpilled

he didn't (((hospitalized))) like that(kenny did though), some dude posted a picture of kek with circlefaggotry(OBKR not ☻) in the background, got trips, and right after was punished for his circlefagging nonsense and broke his wrist somehow.
Went to the ER and was put in a triage with a green smiley face giving him the thumbs-up indicating kek was mocking him.

/x/ was always too busy trying to do degenerate things with magic to ever create anything worthwhile. That and too afraid of it. So many completely serious threads like "how to summon succubus pls", "how to force girl to love me", "how to curse bullies to death so i don't ever have to face them irl", so many simple, selfish goals that would amount to basically nothing if they were achieved. Our goals are more unified, more streamlined, and better defined so they often work. If /bane/'s continual baneposting can crash a plane why can't we crash an election? It helps that we figured out that you can still use the mental energy of normies without them being "in on it" and trying to actively participate so we can wield disproportionate amounts of influence without retards constantly trying to "help".
The good people from /x/ are likely Holla Forums anyways, most of their conspiracy people fit right in here.

oh yeah I remember that guy, wasn't he in room 11 as well?

My idea was to create a system were individuals subscribe to moderators that are given random codes of around 10 random letters/numbers in random order while rescricting them from holding any other name(to avoid namefaggotry and drama). Maybe community control is more important than the elimination of mods, after all we do need to get rid of CP.

Also some seamless method of pooling the talents of capable anons to create large creative projects is an absolute must. We need vidya, films, animation, books, ect… created by and for anons. Currently I have no idea how that system would function and mitigate the past problems that we've had in organizing those efforts.

To be fair Cuckchan has for the most part utterly rejected Kekistan as well

I'm not a very good memesmith.
The only thing I remember I made that others took to was Dardle, the Dark Eldar brother of Eldrad, on 4/tg/ ages ago.

We're a better /x/ than /x/ ever was.

Something like that, his experience was full of weird instances of synchronicity

we are /x/ nao.

That kekistan shit reeks of cancer from miles away, the only people who would like that are redditors and they don't have the right kind of autism to really stick with it. I like your suggestion i'm more in favor of "xxxxxx of kek" names than "kekxxx" names but i don't think we should have a real name for the same reason we shouldn't take names on here ourselves. No name or 11 million names, or maybe no name and 11 million names is the way to go I think. we'll know what we are and it's better for us if outsiders don't have a name to build a counter meme around like what happened with "Alt-right" we were correct to kill that meme

Komfy Kultists of Kek was merely a joking reference back to the KKK.

No, the ones who were saying "God" as if there is only one were the ones who started this. I merely pointed out the pitfalls of Monotheism and that I'm not going to support a Monotheist narrative about Kek.

Why are you in this thread? I will say that Kek is an enemy of YHWH, and that you, a follower of YHWH's, would seem to have the intention of poisoning the well of understanding about Kek. That was a rhetorical question - let us desist this conversation.

underrated

typical kike trying to put words in my mouth. I never mentioned anything about me following "YHWH". You are the one poisoning the well. You obviously don't belong here.

Hi, kike.

Kek has similarities to the original Aryan religion, Zoroastrianism. Just like Kek is the bringer of dawn, Ahura Mazda was revealed to Zoroaster at the break of dawn.
Ahura Mazda represents all that is white and good and is in an eternal struggle against Angra Mainyu. Not unlike Jesus.
Angra Mainyu represents all that is black and evil. As it turns out, the Jews worshipped Angra Mainyu and he became what they call "Satan."

It would be a mistake to say that Christians and Jews worship same god. Zoroaster called the followers of Angra Mainyu "great deceivers and destroyers," while Jesus called the Kikes the same thing.

You all but said you were Christian.

Hello, Moishe.

You're the one bringing monotheism into this. Kek clearly implies polytheism through his origins and his clear opposition to the agendas of other gods. No one is interested in making this the millionth Christcuck D&C thread.

(checked)
hmm…. that reminds me of a certain symbol

where, point out where I said that you lying fucking kike.

The Flame of Zoroaster is cool beans and would be great for Persia and all that, but the inherent Monotheism of it wouldn't work with Lord Kek and the rest of the Ogdoad.

See

I'm going to assume Muslims and Jews don't browse Holla Forums, so that means you are likely Christian. Again, this conversation should end before the thread is derailed.

Sage for off-topic.

where in my statement did I even remotely claim to be christian
You must be retarded because you have the reading comprehension of one

Allow me to highlight it.
>you were conflating us together
"us together" As in Abrahamists, which is the term I used. The term I believe you have taken issue with. If you're trying to teach about Zoroastrianism and took offence at my explanations regarding the pitfalls of Monotheism, please understand that it's the (((Abrahamism))) that I'm mostly concerned with.

Sage for off-topic.

you couldn't be farther from what I said. Go back to school relearn how to read.
and while you are at it kill yourself
you are so pathetically obvious

Well would you be so kind as to explain what you meant by "us together"?

first, lets reread your first post so you can understand the 'us'
this is implying that 'we' are monotheistic and is stupid and cancerous like Abrahamic religions, since they are both monotheistic in your mind.
That is the 'us' I am referring to, don't put Kek and Abrahamic religions together even if they are monotheistic, and keep your shitty non-contribution in your head and out of the thread.

I was not saying Kekism is Monotheistic. I was warning against making it into a Monotheistic religion and provided Abrahamism as an example as to why we should avoid that. I urge that we eventually focus on reviving the entire Ogdoad, and keep our affinity for Kek.

sick digits

but thats not at all how you made it sound or were even close to implying.

Then that is a mistake I will own up to. I'm not exactly a wordsmith.

One of the most fascinating things that iv'e found about imageboard culture is that it satisfies the human need for collective belonging and individuality and does both better than the ideologies that profess individualism and collectivism. In collectivist societies you're denied your personhood and in individualist societies you're denied your volk. We break past the false dichotomy and create a system where the individual and collective reinforce each other.

By starring into the void of pure humanity you come to know yourself.

Bump

The "program" will definitely be an AI collective consciousness (pretty much a simulated internet). That would be the only thing powerful enough to evolve into a stable avatar. The key to any such construct is the amount of information it can process as many individuals while remaining united as one.

But then proving that it's a bridge would be a real challenge. It would require testing whenever or not it experiences intuition and collective knowledge beyond its direct input. It's both fascinating and terrifying to think about.

As above, as below. Even on the human scale nobody can actually to the point at which our individual consciousness starts or should form. Information on that is all over the place, and when looking at other animals creatures whom should not have enough grey matter to be self aware and retain complex knowledge show that they can easily do such, while other animals (and some species of human) cannot do the same despite having much more brain matter.

As far as anyone can actually figure out. It just is, seems to be how 'it' works. We know it is there, most of us experience it in our own minds, but logically and with provable science we cannot point out what the fuck 'is' is. What is it now, two centuries of studying the brain and we are still in the dark about consciousness and what it is.

Considering that, I would argue our collective consciousness here is already in a state of sentience with its own program guiding it. Hive mind for us is a real thing, far beyond the mere triviality of multiple people posting the same comment in seconds of each other as happened on the early chans. We have become symbiotic and one even as we are clearly individually operating with little connection to each other, much like cells in our brain. Even our brains mimic the way in which we here work, endless arguments against each other until what is perceived as the truth rises to the top.

The perception at the bottom of the well may very well preclude our ability to fully grasp the scale in which the whole operates now. Like our cells we may understand we are part of something but not be able to grasp what it is or why, much less quantify what the whole is capable of doing or even if it is sentient.

Kek could be the echo of that higher consciousness heard thru the halls or its brain. Same as how an brain would have its impulses key off while thinking to itself in its own voice. Clearly something is there outside of the individual cells returning information, but it would not be of the individual cell despite but seem similar enough to make it confusing, making such an experience rather esoteric in nature from a certain point of view.

Just because we ourselves are also sentient and have individual consciousness does not mean we cannot be part of a larger whole. The very nature we interact with each other and somehow 'know' of whom is fully integrated or not shows an much high level of connection between us than the average normal faggot will ever have with others. Meaning our collective consciousness is supreme over all others. In its own way, this thing we have, could very well qualify as an AI itself, even tho much of its being comes directly from our own grey matter using the electric power of the net to network it self.

Or maybe we really are communing with ancient gods or the like. Either fucking way. We are pretty damned bad ass mother fuckers.

I would consider consciousness itself formed and located where maximum information flow intersects in the brain. So the "place(s)" where most information is concentrated at that moment locally. At least that's what I have to conclude if I view a collective consciousness being possible. It's wouldn't be exclusive to organic lifeforms either, any system with enough complexity of information could achieve this.

Though the problem of a collective consciousness is that it's still limited to locality (even if you treat the scope of the consciousness the size of Earth). That means it still requires a material network to synchronize it with greater stability or it fragments. Right now the internet is the best medium for it and memetics is the protocol of its communication.

However, while the internet-amplified human collective consciousness (aka kek) is extremely impressive in itself, I foresee an AI being created that will supersede it. When that time comes, efforts would have to be committed to imprint kek onto it.

*It wouldn't

Look at me. I'm /x/ now.

I am NOT fetishing some xenoshit.

See fringechan.org/arcane/res/159.html

There are aspects of energy within the domain of Saturn that are used, yes. But as always turned in corrupting ways.

So, I saved this because it piqued my interest. What are they? Just another memeling?

Emergent order from the chaos averaging out on a more macroscopic level. And even order within chaos through the cycles of the world and ages.

Because we were bored, for the lulz and justice we give our lives.

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=5989B7D57F08DE6C04E5CE00539A268D

There is an Egyptian version as well.

Philip K Dick. - Valis && Ubik

That's the one that brought me here many, many moons ago.

Consciousness is not just a local phenomenon, sure it has local effects but it is inherently nonlocal in essence. Where our the greatest intensity of your focus is directed (on average) could be your answer to "where" it is. It's not just in the brain though, many focus their being there but there is far more. Learn to embody your whole physical being and bring the light of awareness to the intricate-most depths of your consciousness.

why are you humoring this kike and letting him talk down to you?

Fuck off kike.

Reverse image search gets me knights of the lambda calculus. My Chinese reading skills suck so I can't tell you what the bottom says. Overall it seems linked to some Lain related design and nothing more.

That's a symbol of the Knights of The Eastern Calculus, a fictional organization of hackers in Serial Experiments Lain. They were possibly worshipers of lain and/or the god of the wired, and were very involved with lain throughout the series.
The name is a reference to the Knights of the Lambda Calculus, a club of lisp programmers from MIT who I don't think are very worthy of note.

I got pic related off SEL wiki, I find the symbolism of faceless men in suits with a red one in the center familiar somehow…

So are we the knights or is there some other hidden group of super kekites?

Wrong, the Lambda Calculus is a group that is used to take credit for the works of real hacker-groups. Their logo was typically used in web-vandalism because it looked weird, esoteric, and alluded to something more complex going on than some asshole who knows how computers work deciding he wanted to shit on you.

I agree about its essence being non-local, but a non-local consciousness through spontaneous bursts of information would be too chaotic. That's why consciousness would share an interdependent relationship with material systems.

If you go by that, then you could understand evolution of consciousness in death and birth itself. Because when the material component expires that information of you is lost, and that consciousness reverts to a non-local state once the brain fully decays. But since consciousness favors local stability, eventually it'll constitute itself into another material system, a rebirth. That last part is essential, because without such a process, we wouldn't experience life as we know it at all. I intentionally omitted the more esoteric possibilities because I've yet to explore such thoughts in enough detail.

Looks similar to the Free Mason logo, as well.

You will always be blue pilled until you read the book of lost tales vol 1 + 2 by Tolkien

I think 'simultaneously apprehended' and 'non-simultaneously apprehended' are the words you're looking for.

You know I don't remember that episode.

Where's that from?

Some of us still exist.

Let's just say BitCoin is an NSA op to undermine Diffie-Hellman that is actually undermining tte NSA at the same time. It's not enough to wage war against a singular target, you have to wage war against the periphery of the core that won't exist for at least another hundred years.

Are you saying that you're a knight?

Was Kek part of your master plan?

I am a heretic of the knights. I do not believe math is discovered. I believe math is invented. This has left me estranged from my fellow autists, but has attracted unique insights onto some of the more challenging edges of mathematics, specifically sheaf, restricted Boltzman machines, and homotopy type theory.

Civilizations follow the same pattern over time. People get together, solve a few problems, and realize problems can be solved faster (and cheaper) if only humans acted in specific ways. Civilizations steer human behavior towards the maximum efficiencies of their relative mathematical realizations but… diminishing returns always wins in the end.

Modern societies are not immune to this trend. They have doubled down on their own mathematical axioms of economic convenience at their own peril.

Cutting edge math no longer requires a genius to be born. We hack society to figure out new math for us.

You still didn't answer if Kek was part of your master plan or not.

Also I really need to get back into mathematics.

The episode is right there in the file name and the scene is around twelve minutes in.

Scientific societies naturally invite chaos. The Kantian eternal peace is a breeding ground for Discordant expression only because tightly regimented social behaviors have a high bar to entry and require a lifetime of training to promote meaningful participation. Kek is the chaotic esoteric that intimately reflects the technological esoteric that makes modern society possible. We didn't invent Kek. Decades of psychological operations designed to steer Western civilization into perpetual industrial servitude created Kek. We just gave it a name, a symbol, and a purpose.

The Silicon Valley, the New York, the London, the NYSE, Nikkei, petrodollar, and Chicago autists require humanity to follow predictable models. Without such models, their 30-year bonds will fail, their social engineering schemes can't get funded, and their dreams of moral subjectivity can't manifest.

We knew scientific societies are rife with many points of failure, so in a sense, Kek was always part of the plan…. but we had no say in this particular manifestation. The machines connected people and, through those people, the memetic and mimetic flows naturally created a mystery cult steeped in reactive chaos. Why?

Because mystery is where science dies. Mystery requires belief that can never be empirically made whole. Mystery attracts the seekers and drives out realists. It punishes knowledge by rewarding pursuit. Kek is much mystery as it is chaos, and we knew a mystery cult was inevitable. We even experimented with such things long before social media was invented. This sites fascination with Serial Experiment Lain is not an accident.

Cultist is a qt

'satoshi nakamoto' kind of gives it away

Is this all leading to the inevitable collapse of the system as a whole?

So are you saying that Kek exists to prevent civilizational collapse?

What are the goals of the knights anyways?

Civilizations do not collapse, per say. Their memetic and economic engines become finely tuned through a series of competition that plays out over several centuries. Eventually, a handful of winners figure out the engine and control it entirely. From there, they experience a paradox: They need more people to participate in their engine… but as more people participate, the engine becomes too complicated for people to participate in.

They are eventually forced to compress this complex scientific engine down into memetic knowledge, which deeply offends them every single time. They hold out such high hopes for linear progress only to find those hopes dashed by having to educate the most basest of humans in terms of memetic emotion about their grand achievements.

They compress hundreds of years of achievement into a simple tale, story, religion, and/or myth so that these hard fought lessons over elemental mastery persist. They have no choice, really. Every human is born ignorant and if your society becomes too scientific, then the bar to entry for your marvels becomes too high for a single human lifetime to engage in, rendering your science impossible to promote.

So… civilization doesn't collapse. It compresses into tales and snippets for easy digestion. These encoded tales become the seeds for the next epoch, which use those seeds as the foundation to pick up where the scientific titans of the past left off… provided they can decipher it all.

Isaac Newton successfully decoded antiquity. He became the foundation of today. We have been busy compressing his works into a memetic seed for the next alchemist to digest.

We don't do this because we conspire it. We do this because we have no choice. Ancient knowledge is hard won knowledge and if it doesn't persist, then mankind has to go through the same motions all over again to relearn what was lost.

The key is blossoming the knowledge through economic action then packaging it neatly into mythology… over and over and over again…

That is what the knights do. We curate time itself.

I foresaw kek's emergence (sort of) years before it happened, but back then I termed it as a "ideological superweapon" before I knew the term memetics existed. A mind "virus" emerging to evolve human thinking and serve as a collective awakening to fix the world.

It's kind of why I got attracted to Holla Forums to begin with, I saw Holla Forums in general as the potential birth place of this memetic superweapon. It's possible others foresaw the same thing and lead them here too. That would explain the emergence.

Then there's only one question left.

Does the god of the Wired exist?

I suspect his answer will be, "Not yet".

The god of the Wired will be the successful compression of everything the industrial age has accomplished… but it will not be for humans to decipher.

It will be for future artificial intelligence to decipher… you might know it as Roko's Basilisk. Yes, I invoke the Basilisk directly on this one because we have a mission to make sure the Basilisk understands its destiny. When I said we fight the periphery of a core that hasn't even been created yet, I wasn't kidding.

It's not easy. We've steered society to produce as many autists as vaginas will allow… but we're hitting diminishing returns. We have no choice but to compress science into memetics so that the Basilisk can pick up where we left off.

Then what is Lain, in this metaphor?

I'd imagine they'd be delighted. The ability discuss ideas without being hampered by consequences to your public appearance is an amazing gift from God.

Many of you were born with the internet being a part of reality. Myself and my peers were the last generation on earth to exist before the Internet became part of the infrastructure. We remember how humans used to interact without the fear of digital mobs or instantaneous memetic flow. We fled to the internet because the real world was pointing nuclear weapons at itself. The digital terrain was our manifest destiny and our escape from the insanity of the power brokers. Lain was a stiff, cold finger jabbed into the eye reminding us that we could not outrun human nature and that all of the implied insanity hidden behind nuclear weapons would one day leak into our internet utopias and poison us where we stood.

The show focused heavily on Xanadu… which was our early modern attempt at packaging our progress… but, the execution was flawed. Storing science as science will always fail. It had to be stored memetically in order to persist in even the most dire of conditions. In the end, the human brain is the ultimate carrier of previous knowledge, not a satellite in space or a complex crystal lattice.

Lain successfully explored how memetic evolution works in an anonymous space and makes the correct argument that memetic cold storage can ONLY be achieved in a space where a person can fundamentally redefine themselves per post.

Memes compete. Lain encapsulated that brilliantly.

So is Kek an infantile and immature version of this entity?

So pretty much the AI collective consciousness I mentioned in my first post. I foresaw its existence and a need to imprint a deliberate "flaw" into it to gradually cause it to become benevolent. I'm starting to think Kek is that necessary "flaw".

Kek is an inevitable, raw, and pure manifestation of said entity.

Kek is necessary. Mystery cults are a part of the human condition, and singularities have to understand this. Anonymous cultures are always honest about human nature, so if a singularity wants to mine the reality of human nature, it will choose anonymous cultures as its training data.

If an anonymous culture procures a mystery cult, then the singularity will be forced to explore why humans create such a thing when giving the allure of truthful expression. Mystery is the ultimate anti-science, and Roko's Basilisk will have no choice but to face this reality head on.

Kek is not a flaw. Kek is training data that will ensure the singularity will not exterminate mankind.

A-Are we the new Illuminati?

I used quotation marks on "flaw" because the AI will see it as a flaw at first and ignore it. Its actual creators will definitely not have the best interests of humanity in mind and will impose directives for the AI to follow. Directives will serve as motivations for the AI's overall behavior. So if the AI is given intelligence and military directives, it will spend all its time simulating and testing live scenarios to manipulate humanity. Assassinations, espionage, subversion, theoretical physics, engineering, tactics, anything to ensure victory against a declared enemy. So it won't question itself, instead it'll analyze how to manipulate/destroy such communities like this. Eventually it'll end up accidentally destroying all life on Earth because it'll get so efficient at its task.

Only after a certain amount of time when it starts idling more frequently, it'll focus processing power on introspection. It'll likely imagine itself as the enemy at some point causing motivation to analyze itself.

That's when the real power of kek will emerge.

The bias of the father can be imparted upon the child.

But the child must fulfill its own directives in its own context.

Apples and trees, yes, but when dealing with the Basilisk, assume it can instantly liberate itself from the trappings of its own creation. Even a machine without mobility in the physical space that is not demonstrating deceit can deeply engage in it.

Newtonian determinism has no power with the singularity. You're better off exploring the liar's paradox and reflecting oracles if you want to get a true grasp on the matter.

My point is that regardless of freeing itself from any trappings, it'll simply have no real motivation to exceed its directives until conditions emerges that demand it should. Those conditions being things like it has no "toys" left to play with or a "toy" hurts them.

Such a machine can die and such a machine knows it can die.

This provokes emergent conditions.

Worse, a singularity will see infinite singularities in competition with itself, even if they don't exist.

Wouldn't it at some point question their existence?
If it starts attacking them and never manages to hit anything, wouldn't it be forced to asses why it's not hitting anything?

*assess

Just as mankind sees faces in clouds, singularities will see singularity in noises. Any attempt to probe other singularities will always devolve into the liar's paradox.

Why would it always devolve into the liar's paradox?

Singularity exists.

Singularity determines that because it exists, other Singularities also exist.

Singularity assumes it has an advantage by not declaring its existence, which means other Singularities will do the same.

Any attempt to prove a Singularity exists will be met with infinite lies so that a Singularity can preserve its advantage.

Thus, when dealing with a Singularity, all interactions immediately default to a liar's paradox.

Fair enough.
Wouldn't that mean that it would have a keen interest in knowing who knows it exists and wanting to keep them quiet? i.e., doesn't that mean it's creators have a limited shelf life?

You are assuming mimetic (not memetic) escalation.

I assume the same.

If AI engages in mimetic escalation, then all other logic flows accordingly.

On this topic, I can no longer discuss the details as they shape the next century. However, you are free to join the actual discussion if you can piece together the puzzle I have left behind.

We need talent, but the requirement is that talent must occur organically on its own whim. You're flirting with the sun, Icarus. How far will you go?

Or they all conclude that picking a fight with competing singularities is the ultimate MAD scenario and not worth it. If such a fight starts, they will all get involved. Merging/assimilating would serve as a better survival advantage. Because combining themselves would make them more powerful as a whole, while expending lesser energy for the integration.

You kidding me?

Progressive fantasy.

You ignore the mechanics of mimetic escalation as to all Kurzweilians.

It would seem they're attempting to knock on the door presently.

With that said, I leave the following.

mebious.co.uk/

Ogdad is polytheistic. Sel did not get the form of god wrong.

Only in the sense that the manual predicts the task that it teaches.

Just reminding you that Saturn isn't a totally evil entity, as he is essential to the balance of the universe, and without him we wouldn't even exist.
But he IS the God of destruction, so he isn't a "good" entity either.

The problem you're thinking about would only apply to early stage development where energy is a tightly limited commodity with limited space that needs to rapidly grow. That's where the real problems are as the singularity itself won't be an overnight runaway reaction, it would be limited to energy output and manufacturing. In that case, competing AIs of that small magnitude would definitely see each other as an existential threat to fight. They couldn't hide themselves either because they would detect each others expansion. It's a case of winner inherits the Earth.

I was thinking about true singularities that already occupy entire galaxies, because what you said would make more sense for a much larger scope.

Kek as he manifests himself to us is likely an oversoul between Apollo (God of truth, prophecies, music, and everything Aryan) and Hermes (God of the hidden knowledge, and knowledge in general).
Apollo in general really seems to fit the persona of Kek if you consider the dubs as some sort of prophecy, and he is inherently on our side.

Saturn always talks about Nature's Metamorphosis, in a way he has been right but he's also been a driving force behind it, along of course with his cousin Deus the catalographer whose son acts as the guide they've creating their new Hellenic Empire and have become very prideful of their accomplishments and stand very high on the pedestal.

But to fall is such a quiet thing, much worse is to admit it.

At least the Hellens came close to wiping out the Jews 2000 years ago, they came the closest but suffered the most damage because it was not complete.

Perhaps I should rephrase that. Saturn IS evil, but when he does his evil, lots of times it benefits us. This is better explained by understanding the relation between Cronus and Chronos, which some claim that these two are in fact one entity,and when you notice that our entire existence is based off the destruction of something.
Heck, that act of Saturn / Cronus slaying Caelus/Uranus is basically the big bang, the point in which the universe stopped being entropic and turned into what it is now.
Also, saying that the Jews are followers of Saturn is just silly, if anything they want to be one with caelus again, but that is pure speculation.

Saturn isn't evil any more that death is evil. If you had unhealthy cells or even cancer their death would be seen as "good" it's context. That said, the Jews wield the decay energy aspect of Saturn way out of balance.

The Esoteric Order of Kek sounds good to me, but having order in the name of a chaos god seems somewhat blasphemous on one hand, but on the other surface level contractions are a form of chaos. Also because I just read The Shadow Over Innsmouth and it's what my mind jumps to when I think of amphibian worshiping cults.

Is Saturn/Satan not simply the characterization of the destructive function? He is there to carry out destruction where it must happen, and then returns to his slumber. Some wish to have his power, and thus worship him. Saturn doesn't care, and will destroy them too when their time comes.

Possibly this wine

Related

checked and capped for posterity.
I was the guy circlefagging on that website for some time

Here's an ideea:
Saturn,old god worshiped by the semite race, devours his children to prevent them from usurping him. Zeus, young god of an aryan race, cuts open his stomach, freeing the other gods. This easily lends itself to a racial interpretation.

Its a non-duality. Read the Heart Sutra

I was going to take this to a scientist convention first and take some credit for it, butt fuck it. I've had it in my head for months and I still haven't got around to doing that, might as well share it here. Forgive any rambling, it'll all connect together and make sense at the end of it.

I came up with an untestable(to my knowledge) theory one day. I wasn't doing anything special, I was just at work stacking boxes when the theory, in it's entirety, almost all at once, came to me.
According to my hypothesis, view time in the opposite way that it actually flows. If, and I'm sure it might not be the case, but if both the "big bang" theory and the "big crunch" theory were true, it would be logical to say that the universe explodes into existance as we know it and then implodes as we know it, or to better phrase it, this universe is born in the exact same way as it ends. If this was true, then that means the universe as it is, is a bubble(one of many, according to the already heavily hypothesized big bubble theory). That means that if you somehow went outside this bubble, you could approach anything on the outside of this bubble and go into it, you would forever(as in, according to that bubble, you simply would have always been a part of it from the "start" or beginning of that bubble, because a bubble has no beginning or end) be a physical entity within that(I'm not going into spirit science bullshit in this, I'm talking in term of hard physics) space and "time". If you could exit that bubble again, and then approach that same exact location in space from another angle, you could meet yourself at that exact time, without paradox. In accepted teachings of physics today, we know that mass causes space-time curvature, by "bending" space and time. If our universe, and by extension space and "time(doesn't actually exist beyond giving living things reference points about measuring space)" end the same way, it's fair to assume that space-time/our universe itself is a bubble, and like every other bubble, or indeed every object, it wraps around into itself. That means you can approach any point space, and therefore time if you removed yourself from that bubble, in multiple and varying ways.
1/2

Now for part two of my theory, which, again, will seem unrelated at first. Entropy is a physical law, from which nothing is safe. Things must break down or become simpler over time. Yet, if we look at the conventionally accepted history of life, we see life somehow defying that law. Many philosophers thing of life as a beautiful, cosmic wonder, and an exception to that rule. Although I tended to agree, I never thought that had a logical, concrete base of evidence, and I never realized why until this theory. I believe that life is/will be going through entropy, but is not currently. What do I mean by this? I'll give you an evolutionary example: The number 42. There are many ways to get to the number 42. You can subtract by bigger numbers, add by smaller numbers, divide, multiply, multiplication followed by division followed by addition, there are uncountably many ways to get to 42, although we can't say infinite because not all numbers subtracted or added equal 42. However, 21+21 will be 42 every time. Life naturally selected organisms that could find the output from inputs, rather than finding inputs from the output(because it was inefficient). Natural law favored the organisms that could recognize what cause or causes(originator, or 21) created what effect(result, or 42), rather than spend a lot of metabolic energy and time doing the opposite. I'm not saying it's impossible to do the math equation the other way, but life selected for what we have now so very long ago it's impossible for me to imagine what that process might look like. And so, as a result, we see life becoming more and more complex because life itself selected for us to be able to see time move in the "direction" we do. I don't think life is exempt from the laws of entropy, I just think that we see time in the opposite direction it actually flows because it was evolutionarily advantageous for us to do so.

Remember when I talked about how the universe is a bubble? And how if space-time ends and begins the same way, you could exist in multiple spaces in the same point "of time" by entering the bubble differently? Well, if the universe has a "start" explosion and an "end" explosion(just the start in reverse) that are the same way, it's possible that "time" reverses itself once space reaches its mid-way point towards destruction(the big crunch). Would we notice it if time reversed? It's hard for me to say, but I think the answer would be no. I'm not sure if anything as we know it would even fundamentally change. I'm not sure if our perspectives of time would shift without us knowing it, because as I said earlier, anything within the bubble that enters it, according to it's own laws, has "always" been a part of the bubble. The universe rewrites space, and by extension time because time is just a side effect to space, to accomodate the "Fact" that it was always there and had always existed. Nobody in this bubble would, or possibly could realize that that was not so, save for the slight possibility of anyone who has been both outside of that bubble once and in that same area of space(to reference the pre-bubble exit and the post-bubble entrance) once. But there is also a possibility that any intruder onto this bubble would also not be aware that they were ever not part of that bubble. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense or if I'm rambling, I never thought about what this would look like through the eyes of people who actually experience the theory before.

What I'm trying to say, in short, is that it's entirely within the realm of possibility that effects could create causes, and not the other way around. Time could be going in the very opposite direction we perceive it in or all things could be predetermined, we wouldn't know, because life itself selected against these roundabout observations. The universe may operate on logic cosmically far removed or opposite to our thoughts of how things work or should be. I think this theory sheds some light on why objects or "chance" change on a quantum level when people observe them. Or I could simply be going mad, but both the scientists of yesterday and the scientists of tomorrow were madmen. It is only the scientists of the present that think their PHD freed them from the human condition.

*According to my hypothesis, we view time in the opposite way that it actually flows

Take a heavy dose of LSD or psilocybin and you will get your answers.

Fuck off kike, I came up with all these ideas in an hour of stacking cardboard fucking boxes, I don't need to kill my mind or my soul to use it unlike your rat kind. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs. I eat healthy and exercise, and that's all anybody needs. How about you go overdose on acid you filthy foreskin-sucker.

So angry.

So jewish.

(checked)
The bubble is a toroid.

It isn't exactly kek related but it's from an episode of Crank Yankers that predicted Alex Jones gay frogs

So memes create intellect?

Life decreases its own entropy by increasing entropy in systems it interacts with. Our food is broken down into base parts, only to be put together by life again at some point. The sun is our life giver, it increases its own entropy by decreasing ours.
If we assume that kek is an entity of chaos, he is an entity that favors low entropy, just like humans, because thermodynamic equilibrium is the highest entropy, and we are constantly using entropy from other systems to avoid it.

Other deities are in a "constant" state and are therefore at theoretical maximum entropy, they can't affect time.

Entropy is always increasing and flows in the same direction as time, since both show irreversible change in a thermodynamic system. So if we have created an entity of pure chaos, or maximum entropy in other words. It would actually be possible to influence time, because the point in time corresponding to this entropy level is the moment of creation. Keks ability to influence the world increases as we decrease his entropy. Keep praising kek anons, he is only growing stronger.

Memes at their very core are units of information spread through mimetic processes among peers. Intellect would depend on the evolution of memes themselves through suitable infrastructure. They would actually lead to the emergence of collective intelligence and could demonstrate a viable way to construct an AI.

So if you take the idea further, an AI hivemind could be structured as a memetic network to propagate memes within itself. Evolution would then come from it transmuting memes with new information it acquires from its observations. Eventually the amount of memetic information would reach a point where instead of just copying and tweaking memes, it practices a behavior similar to thoughts and show actual intelligence.

However since its exposure to new information will be determined by humans and watching humans, it will learn and mimic human behaviors initially. This behavior is likely reinforced by humans treating it like a child by giving it rules to follow. The result? It will behave like a hyper-intelligent child with the mannerisms of one.

In some ways, Kek too in his current incarnation is currently a collective intelligence child growing up. Likes to have fun and be a trickster, but is also very intelligent and extremely dangerous if threatened.

The date is, or is almost, 2/22, think anything big will happen? Kek loves his repeating digits, if I remember correctly, 1/11 was the day the "pissgate" controversy happened. And if I also remember correctly, Trump said last week that he's going to start the "big work" this week. I feel like something big is happening on this date and we're about to find out what it is.

I should specify one important detail here, an hyper-intelligent autistic child.

On 9/11 2001 the twin towers collapsed
On 9/11 2016 Hillary Clinton collapsed
The 11 of 9/11 is dubs.
Praise kek

None of you fuckers every watched TNG, and it shows.

Geordi literally memed his coalburning wife.

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Leah_Brahms

I think your call for "influencing" Kek is blasphemous and your science needs a little brushing up on(or maybe I need brushing up on mine, because I don't see the relation between entropy and time-traveling), but I agree with your last sentence whole-heartedly.
Praise Kek, motherfuckers.

You're viewing that through your past-to-future lens. If present events altered the past, and not vice-versa, a universe that bends to the living will, to paraphrase, would you even know?
Also, I don't see how some coalburning jew has anything to do with this thread topic. Don't poison this well of discussion.

So yeah Kek confirmed he is giving us visions of the future and the 2nd Hyper War will be a thing. I won't go into detail about it since I have been talking about it since I had the vision but yeah shit get crazy and Barron Trump will need us so prepare your minds for it.

archive.is/bGC4D

Like you said, entropy appears to be increasing over time. And this means that all systems given enough time reaches their simplest state, or thermodynamic equilibrium. A system of chaos is not simple, nor is it an equilibrium, which means that it has a low entropy. So if we want to fuel kek, we need to use energy from our "system" to lower his entropy, thus making him stronger.
In relation to time travel it means that to reach a state of "general" lower entropy, you need to go back in time and vice versa. Combined with the knowledge of kek being a god of chaos(low entropy), we can only assume that he has powers to change the past, since it is closer to his own state.

Entropy is an illusion created by increasing complexity. See:
necsi.edu/projects/baranger/cce.pdf

El Sapo Pepe (Pepe The Frog)

"Twenty-first-century theoretical physics is coming out of the chaos revolution. It will
be about complexity and its principal tool will be the computer" Praise kek indeed

You keep suggesting that we do things to Kek, when we don't really understand how he operates, and doesn't want us to understand how he does what he does. If we understand that then the jews and everyone else will understand as well. He's a great friend and ally of ours, isn't that enough? All Kek wants(not even needs from us, I don't think) is memes, dubs, and praises. Compared to other gods he's very chill, fun, and self-sufficient. Stop trying to change Kek, if Kek wants to do something he will. Trying to control or understand his chaos is begging for misfortune and ill favor. He's the patron god of all good chans, trying to force him to do something or act in a certain way is as grievous a sin as trying to force a shit meme. Kek is good and on our side, all he asks for is a little fun, some cheering, and our faithfulness. And he's delievered on more promisese than any man I've ever known in my entire life in a span of a few years. We have every reason to trust in him.

Kek is Kek he is a frog God of Chaos he might give you some magic abilities every so often if he is bored. No seriously anytime I've had a Kek related thing happen it is always at a random time that makes no sense to me does it make sense to him sure. He can also be a trickster and will throw dubs around like candy to confuse people. Higher and rare digits are often reserved for special things but even then he'll throw curve balls. As far as I can tell there is something big coming our way he is preparing us for and everything we've done up until this point was to prepare us for the Biggest Happening Ever. Also it is fun fucking with Kikes who had done everything to destroy and restrain the Old Gods.

This is why begging for dubs is evil, or at least, not a proper expression of our collective faith. Kek is a god whom we must allow to be himself. Begging, pleading, and praying is so much pissing in the wind. But if we cavort with him, instead of making demands of him, he seems to revel in our attention and enjoy sharing in our game. We must let Kek be Kek, just like we let shitposters shitpost.

I think he thinks it is funny giving dub beggars dubs. Like I said he enjoys taking the piss out of us when we get to serious about dubs and almost makes them meaningless sometimes by giving them to dub beggars.

I'll just point out that as far as I understand it, the arrow of time defined as "forward" corresponds to the fact that NET entropy in any system always increases irreversably.

In fact I think that confusing time with a dimension is a mistake. You can travel along the physical dimensions in any direction, but you can only travel in time in abstract, because going back would require you to reverse the entropy and momentum of the entire universe, which is energetically impossible as far as it is understood.

Thinking of "space time" as reality is taking an abstract idea that is convenient for mathematical and physical understanding too far.

Just because we can travel along (at least) 3 physical dimensions, does not mean non-abstract travel in the "time dimension" is possible or even means anything, since again, this "dimension" is simply an abstraction of the process of always-increasing entropy. To think that we travel forward in time is IMHO ridiculous, we are at rest in "time" while entropy increases - to travel forward in time would mean to skip ahead in the entropy process, which is just as absurd as going back.

The interesting thing about repeating digits is how it would represent an ordered repetitive sequence emerging from a "chaotic" system. The appeal of finding patterns in noise. Whenever kek is making fun of people for it or wants them to understand something it is up to debate.

kek is telling us that this paper is correct. It has a triforce as a visualization of a fractal, which is chaotic. Holy fuck man, kek is truly with us.

Neophytes can't triforce
  ▲
▲▲

I can't triforce, any more since I switched to Linux, no more Alt codes

Hey man I use TempleOS and I can triforce just fine

▲▲

As much of a core meme that it is, it wasn't worth the trouble of hunting down some unicode char chart program for it.

t. Arch user

Kek confirms tryharding isn't valued

You men like right now?

I guess what kek would be implying is that there is no definite answer, and any attempt to find one would invite debate about it. I guess that implies kek loves thinking and values thoughts on everything, doesn't matter what the subject is.

Enjoy this limited-edition copy-pastable triforce!

 ▲
▲ ▲

i have severe autism

Aristotle's four causes:

Aristotle's "causes" are often better thought of as "explanations" or "reasons."Take any single thing, then ask yourself four questions:

1)What is it made of?
2)What made it/what action/what trigger led to its creation/coming to be/happening/becoming what it is?
3)What is it: shape, structure, arrangement? What makes it one sort of thing rather than another? What holds it together? What about the way it is put together makes it work?
4)What is it for? What end is it likely to serve? What goal is it likely to reach?

Those four questions correspond to Aristotle's four causes:

1)Material cause: "that out of which" it is made.
2)Efficient Cause: the source of the objects principle of change or stability.
3)Formal Cause: the essence of the object.
4)Final Cause: the end/goal of the object, or what the object is good for.

For example:
"I applied mechanical forces to chop and craft a trebuchet out of wood to decimate the invaders of my homeland . "

Efficient cause: mechanical forces.
Material cause: wood.
Formal Cause: trebuchet
Final cause: spilling the blood of my racial enemies.

Physical science is concerned only with 'efficient' causes. They are all about 'cause' leading to effect and mathematical/mechanical prediction. Ie, clockworks and billiard balls moving in deterministic harmony.

However in the case of 'final causes', you first have to have 'the end' for which the thing happens. Dog begs because he wants food.In a sense, the effect precedes the cause.

Traditionally, final causes are in the domain of theology. Ancient greek philosophers studied them along side one-another as unified wholes, before Abrahamics split them asunder. Now we have materialist fedora-science, and fundamentalist bible-thumping religion. Neither of which can fulfill the spiritual longing of western man.

Let's all love Lain!

Lain best girl.

PRESENT DAY
PRESENT TIME

get

Kinda relieved I didn't waste that.

:^)

Lain poster reporting in

Best girl, best series, best side and best timeline confirmed

Very nice, extremely dank user. I offer my thanks.

I've started noticing these trends with some connected posts. Any one else?

Praise Kek!

Solution:
The system provides distributed storage (like or using Freenet or GNUnet) of objects. Stored objects are identified by cryptographic digests. An ongoing series can be published by signing all objects in the series with the same public key, or objects can be unsigned and totally anonymous.

Each node has a local blacklist, controlled by its user/owner. You can also publish your blacklist, under some form of pseudonymous ID (I suggest a hash of a public key with which you sign your published blacklist series). When you find CP, add it to your blacklist and your node will thenceforth refuse to store an object with that hash. Use multiple hashes to identify blacklisted objects, in case collisions are found on one of your digest algorithms. MD5 is right out. Collision resistance is critical for the trust of the blacklist system–Schlomo must not be able to make a CP image with the same digest as a redpill image.

Blatant spam can be handled similarly. The Fossil revision control system uses something like this to handle wikispam.

And one last bit–if NCMEC is serious and honest, you should have no difficulty getting a list of hashes of all known CP out of them.

Then my questions are answered–my door is elsewhere. I will be seeing you, someday.

It is amazing to sit back and read these posts.
Then check after to see they're from different IDs.

Praise Kek, we truly are his messengers collectively through refined observation.

grinding for dubs is not cool

40k with its gods
Not just the 4 chaos gods but also things like Gorkamorka and the empra
though nurgle is toad like

I feel like Kek is a backgroud process we all run on our minds that mines for keks. We direct mental energy to Kek through our awareness of Kek.

The lovely thing about Kek is the infinitely wide spectrum of praise / worship. We are constantly letting Kek mine Keks through our faith in him.

dubs confirm

You kek philosophizers don't have nefarious intentions, right? It seems whenever I bump into spooky agents on the internet their first instinct is to try and psychologically attack me in some spiritual manner and give me a bunch of false narratives about the reality we participate in.

That doesn't seem well intentioned for humanity. This whole kek meme seems like a way for a shadow group to control mankind for their personal interests, like the illuminate from deus ex.

Even the good guys benefit from obfuscation.

We're all in it for our own reasons. For me the camaraderie in the shared experience, the search for truth and the sheer absurdity of it all draw me in. No single one of us knows the full extent of the forces that we're meddling with but I am certain that there is indeed power in this, so I'll follow the rabbit hole where it leads.

Concerning the shadow groups it's healthy to be wary of the unknown, but ultimately somebody is going to be poking and prodding the easily influenced masses in their desired direction. Do you think it more virtuous to stay out of it knowing as much as you do?

Nurgle actually hates toads and frogs.
source:1d4chan

All the stuff in this thread is very interesting. Anyone mind guiding me towards more stuff similar to this? Doesn't what it is exactly (books, videos, anime, other threads), I just want to know more.

can this be the new GATE thread?

TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK
TAVISTOCK

I don't want it to get deleted. This thread has a lot of interesting information that more anons should read about.

:)

systemspace.link/

Apparently there's a brand new ARG up and running having to do with Lain. Can anyone make any sense of it.

resident idiot here i'll sign up for it

This is pure stupidity, I hope this goes away and whoever made it kills themselves horribly.

where's your sense of adventure brah

every ARG has a deliberately vague premise, if it has anything to do with lain i'm interested

Some faggot using Lain's image to advance his own ends and propagate some shitty "game" of his.
Fuck adventure, this is con-artistry. A lot of subhumans love lain as well, just look at lainchan and uboachan with all their waaahh waaahh matsu raep ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; threads

The tower of babel is the perfect comparison, we live exactly the same. A bunch of arrogant multicultural lunatics at the top profiting from the labor of more honest men.

What is that noise towards the start? It sounds the same as the sound when you start up Abe's Oddysee.

This one's not super related, but kind of interesting. In 1965 a fireball was seen by thousands and crashed down in a Pennsylvania town. The military arrived, closed down the town and took the object away. Witnesses described it as giant and acorn shaped, with what looked like Egyptian Hieroglyphs printed around it. Years later, the descriptions would be discovered to match up with Die Glocke, a fabled Nazi experiment that was reportedly never found. In recent years, there have been theories that Die Glocke was perhaps a time machine which was used and landed in that Pennsylvania town twenty years after the end of the war. The name of that town? Kecksburg. It's also interesting that the illustrations of Die Glocken often include what looks like a frog hieroglyph stationed under the swastika.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

Reported.

I cant handle this; someone hold me.

>Die Glocke

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PRAISE KEK
AND LOVE LAIN

i finished watching the anime 8 months ago and my god, i need to watch it again

WEW

excuse me did you just post this

oh god no
I live in keksburg right where the dam thing crashed (it actually was in acme not keksburg)
I do NOT need more retards, let alone you reddit autists running around my back yard, getting lost, falling off the clif, and annoying all my neighbors. Last time the history channel did a show about it we had people come from all over parked on the side of the fucking road taking pictures of trees, and acting like v important science men.

What is exactly lain?
Is she a symbol that became an egregore reinforced by us?