Trump Assasination

What are we likely to see in the event Trump does actually get assassinated? This is an incredibly likely scenario, it's not an outlandish to think between all the lefties that call for it to happen, and the globalists that are trying to protect their assets/plans that SOMEONE eventually takes the shot.

Would it really lead to a civil war? Or would it be nothing more than a daily headline with lefties celebrating for a couple months?

How do you think the average trump voter would react to seeing "He finally got assassinated! He deserved it, racist shitlord"?

YES

This is why Sessions should've been VP.

Why are you interested, alphabet? Data mining?

Trump will not and cannot die. nobody could assassinate Hitler until his job was done

GTFO FAGGOT

(checked)
I've felt this coming too. Realistically the number of rallies and the bravery of these antifags and them getting away with their literal rioting encourages it.
Not to mention the CIA are literally at war with Trump and his generals and the mainstream media is now a fourth unchecked branch of the Government. If you're a man of God or Faith you have to assume God has been on Trumps side through this and kek definitely memes his trolling to the extreme. So I hope such a thing doesn't occur. An attempt however seems likely with all the hate. You see how niggers are acting. You see how the kikes Shill up these boards and elsewhere. You hear the media larping. Celebs too. Nothing would surprise me. That being said though I hope Trump has private security as well as the SS and police.

yes
It would be an event much larger than JFK. Back in JFK's time the US was still supermajority white and largely united. Trump represents much more than JFK. JFK was the Trudeau of his time tbh and wouldn't have been all that memorable had he not been taken out. Trump presides over a very divided nation and represents a turing point in world history vis-a-vis globalism v nationalism. A Trump assassination would be a world shaking event. There would be a bloody civil war as well as a bloody French style revolution where nearly every person in DC would be dragged out and guillotined.

reminder there are 8 times as many guns as americans with guns

What is Erik Prince? What is concern sliding?

I think we're on the verge of this regardless fam

What are we likely to see in the event the Holocaust actually happens? This is an incredibly likely scenario, it's not an outlandish to think between all the people of the world that call for it to happen, and the Jews that are trying to protect their assets/plans that EVERYONE eventually takes the shot.

Would it really lead to a civil war? Or would it be nothing more than a lot of beautiful, quiet, empty cities and a big pile of ash?

How do you think the average person would react to seeing "They finally got gassed! I, um, thought it was a good idea all along"?

They would spin it as Russia's doing and proceed with the war. "He was eliminated when he became a liability". None of the journos would question the U-turn in narrative.

masonfags confirmed right about the guillotines.

At the vary least you would see thousands of lone wolf style attacks. At the best it would be all out civil war, the entire media lined up and shot execution style and traitorous politicians skinned alive.

Liberals will celebrate and be smug for months until Pence takes the helm.

Won't happen.

Your point still stands, but I'm pretty sure Prince sold his stake in blackwater.

Trump's death has the potential to be a catalyst for a massive upheaval and Civil War. Right now war is limited to information warfare. If Trump died and somebody seized DC, it would be the trigger telling people that there is no longer a strong power in place to keep the peace. After that, every urban center in the US would quickly descend into chaos.

Wrong.

Kill yourself

They wouldn't dare. It would be the quickest mass redpilling in history, and give or take 100 - 1 gun ratio for Trump's side, with near instant takeover of DC for the good guys by army, marines, secret service, blackwater, etc.

Plus, depending how it went, could lead to the death/arrest/expulsion of 100s of thousands or millions of likely future democrat voters, plus the guaranteed full exposure of the deep state/dirty wall street/black nobility cabal

Many people are ready for that scenario and when they go to war they are serious, not leftystyle chimpout and burning some trashcans

Civil war is likely the last thing they want. However, they have have really been pushing race tensions the last few years. Maybe the scenario they want is a race war, combined with a financial collapse and to blame it on Trump. Then NATO and the UN will intervene to make doubly sure nationalists don't win.

Hi CIA faggot.

Trump's death = 110% chance of exterminatus of (you)

War.

The media will be gunned down. Everyone will want a war but it's not like they know every target they want. SJW are hard to track when they don't make themselves know. It's hard to know every sjw, liberal, or cuck in your town that isn't a flaming autist.

What does this have to do with the media? The people already know the media. The people already know who the media is. The people can even google where they are located. The people already know the liberal media hates trump. The people know what fake news is now. The mob will aim towards the easy target in the open view first, and that target out in the open is the media. As absurd as it may sound to others, I have a high belief that media buildings will be shot up by at least one lunatic as I did have high belief that trump would have won.

The second amendment in MAXIMUM effect.

Not a civil war, though.
The cucks can't fight.