Possible Happening in Seattle

A theory has emerged that (((they))) will attempt a massive false flag attack centered on Seattle on March 11th (311).

In this thread I would like to discuss the theory as well as continue to evaluate the details.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_Abiff
the311store.com/collections/music
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even a first post kike but anyone can see youre full of shit OP. Literally two sentences and thats it. Make a better OP or kill yourself for being a giant faggot.

For fucks sake, at least put some effort into your OP before you start dumping your fan fiction

And on that day not a single fuck was given. -Rest of Washington

Did you have an article or a blogpost or some kind of photo evidence? Or should we just make something up and LARP? Make a better effort before you start a thread next time newfag

What the fuck kind of OP is this?
What fucking theory or details? What the fuck is this, even?

I've said it in other threads and I wholeheartedly believe there is a massive distraction campaign to talk it marches and Antifa in other cities because tomorrow they are planning something major in Melbourne FL at the Trump rally and this is all cloaking attempts to deter from the real event

The theory rests on the idea that (((they))) have created a grand plan of 3 large false flag attacks (two of which have already occurred) to pay tribute to Hiram Abiff.

Hiram Abiff is one of the key figures in Masonry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_Abiff

The theory about the false flags is that the first one was 9/11.

The second was the pulse shooting last year on 6/11.

The third will be an attack on Seattle on 3/11 of this year or possibly within the next two years.

Seattle can burn to the fucking ground kike and nobody here would give three fucks

i should report you, faggot. Never post again.

They will use HAARP to trigger the cascadia subduction zone, and then many keks will be had.

Masonry is just judaism for goyim
The G means both
and

The legend is that Hiram Abiff was attacked three times. The first was from the east and was an attack to the neck. The second attack was from the south and to the chest. The third attack was from the west to the crown and it was fatal.

The buildings were bombed in what can be conceived of as the neck. New York is on the east coast.

The Orlando Pulse hoax happened in the south and the so-called victims claimed that people were shot in the chest.

Seattle is in the west and the theory is that the broken crown refers to the space needle building there.

why don't those faggots attack the gooks of the east and the niggers of the south?

At least it's a Saturday. My mother and the majority of other white people wont be down there for work. Blow up half of Capital Hill for us please fags.

They attacked faggot spics in Miami. Miami isn't America, user.

(((They))) are obsessed with numerology. So here are some that supports the theory.

9/11, 6/11, 3/11

11+11+11=33, the ultimate jewish freemason number.

The super bowl was also 33 days before 3/11 which featured lady gaga performing on a falling tower.

did shitty OP accidentally conjure something with these dubs after his post?

There has been a lot of predictive programming in media in preparation for this.

For starters, there was a band in the 90s called 311. Note the 33 on the shirt.

The band's website:

the311store.com/collections/music

Has something interesting.

Note the first album refers to 9/11. The second to the pulse hoax. The third is the only one that says 3/11. Note that it is green and references water.

Let's have a watch of a researcher who has put much of this together.

Never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

This video details the numerology of the project in greater detail.