Serious question

Serious question.

Is there any reason to own a PSVita?

Weeb games and constant sales. Also EDF nigga. Do Nintendo consoles have EDF?

Case closed.

Silly user, those games won't work on a Vita.

Not unless you're into Persona and weeb shit.

Marie

JRPGs that are actually good, unlike Pokeshit.

NO MARIE NO BUY

Bloodborne on controls are fucked mode

Persona 4 Golden
Persona Dancing All Night

I literally never touch my 3DS and play my Vita every day. Get better taste.

What games do you play?

pokemon company is doing the translation, so you're hollow pokemon sequel void of character, and fun will be meme free.

looks like Yamatogawa but I'm not totally sure, source?

But Persona is shit.

Nice try.

Unless you form part of the competitive autism there's no reason to play the new Pokemon games.

Marie is in Persona Q

There are only two things not worth owning right now: VR shit and the XBone. Everything else has some great to decent vidya. It all really depends on your personal taste.

da fuck is wrong with you?

On the contrary, what you seem to be saying is that enjoying the games with a casual attitude is the way to go. The newer games are better for this.

Why would you not want to explore new regions and see new Pokemon?

I honestly beleive it's the more "hardcore" pokemon fans who play the classic games more so than the so called "genwunners" who claim to only like the first three generations and won't touch anything after those. I notice these trends a lot on Pokemon forums and cuckchan's /vp/.

I can also speak from personal experience. I have replayed games from the first three gens multiple times throughout my life. I've done only one play through of X, HG, Black/Black2, and AS.

I also consider myself a huge fan of the series. Been playing the games since I was 6. Started with Yellow.

*Does not apply if you got the piss poor budget revision, though even that is more acceptable than ninty's garbage hardware.

I have never ever played a single pokey man game. I know the 3ds engine is terrible though.

Which game is generally accepted as the best of the bunch?

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald or Leaf Green or Fire Red if you want modern version of red and blue. Everything past that gen has been dicey.

Are you a weeaboo? Same answer.

If I recall correctly, I actually got interested in Pokemon when some kid who lived in the same apartment complex I used to live in when I was around 6 showed me his collection of Pokemon cards. My grandmother would sometimes "babysit" both of us, and she would sometimes sneak out a few cards out of his binder that were duplicates of one he already had, and give them to me.

It was a little after I discovered the anime on TV, and thought that everything relating to Pokemon was cool. So when my parents bought me a GBC for birthday and asked me what game I would like to get, I obviously chose the one with Pikachu on the cover.

I didn't even know what I had gotten myself into. I had never played an rpg, the only experience I had with games were games like Mario World and Kirby on the SNES. All the dialogue, features like catching, battling and training Pokemon felt alien to me. I remember the first day I popped in the cart into my GBC, I was stuck inside the home you start in at the beginning of the game because I had no idea how to exit the house. I was stuck for two days. I even had to have my parents try and help me out what the hell I was supposed to do.

Are vita's cheep second hand?
Are the memory cards still obscene?

Half of me wants to laugh at you for having pokemon yellow as your first rpg but the other half doesn't give a shit due to how young you are. It would be like the older crowd giving me shit for watching the TMNT 80s cartoon when the comic existed.

Yes the memory cards are still expensive

Pokemon is the best JRPG though, you fucking secondary.

You can have all of the games, OP

Why is it that shit characters shoved into a reboot for no reason are always called Mari?

no, and theres no reason to own a nintendo product either. pokemon games are the only good thing and its just a mess of pokemon beauty pageants and mega evolutions and other horse shit. the series is garbage now.

Anyone have the trailer?

you get sick dubs if you own a vita

You want a webm or Youtube link?

I can leave you the link, but you'll need somebody else for a webm.

Also, I can't read those runes yet, but doesn't anyone else think that the #01 in the trailer means we'll get more vids on this kid's story with future reveals?

No region lock
Treehouse doesn't ruin anything on Vita

Serious question.

Is there any reason to own a 3DS?

Piracy. Even with Citra picking up steam some games won't be able to emulate well (first thing that comes to mind is Kid Icarus Uprising).

Holy fucking shit

Unless that riceball was a pokemon i don't see any reason to give a shit.

Seriously, nigga?

The first gen is a travesty. The AI is absolute garbage it just uses moves at random.

B2W2 are the objectively best games all due to being the only games with difficulty settings.

Fucking beautiful.