Muds in the Classroom

Looking for stories about teaching third-worlders. Something along the lines of "A White Teacher Speaks Out" (article on AmRen).

A good friend of mine (since early high school) recently completed her teaching course and, unfortunately, is one of those girls who thinks she can 'save' feral niggers by being an inspirational teacher. I want to disabuse her of that notion before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-B_kmAebbQ&list=PLw613M86o5o6Aj8MXuh9GK5ZooRpLMGBp
archive.is/alar4#selection-1143.0-1187.40
youtube.com/watch?v=BO1BlsQopTQ
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa-298.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/a0026617
google.nl/maps/@-26.2066961,28.04244,3a,75y,27.14h,81.21t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s-6l8f4ldxzkF4qxVgRoTLw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8047-public-school-and-diversity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's something you may like.

Even more relevant.

Well, here's some OC. I volunteered and worked at a "low-income" school. These kids are 2nd graders.

That's really all I've got, I could expand on this a little more, but there's nothing else for me to say. You all know it's really that bad.

Give us some specific stories double dubs.
I always find it interesting to read accounts of people that have had to deal with these missing links on a professional level.

This guy is all you need.
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

Appreciate the replies thus far. I'll take anything you've got.

I don't expect this effort to deprogram her will instantly undo years and years of Hollywood kikery but if she does end up teaching in an ape-infested hellhole, these stories should eat away at her on a daily basis.

Combined with the monkeyshines she sees in person, she'll soon see the light and realize that it's perfectly acceptable to view these subhumans in a negative light.

It's time to get angry.

assuming she is ethnically pure
warn her of teachers being raped in middle schools
show her the incidence of sexual assault against anglos in shitskin neighborhoods (80%+)
oc to follow
middle class kid in public school with 1/3 minorities
kid always in trouble because bored
teachers busy helping shitskins to count and read
kid wins elementary science fair with self taught quantum physics
trouble kid finally iq tested in middle school
perfect score and estimated iq of 145-165+
college scholarship offers begin in middle school
kid cannot accept b/c parents do not trust kid after years of trouble
kid gets perfect ACT/SAT scores in math and science
kid never learned english rules b/c always suspended
kid forced to attend community college b/c high school counselors too busy to handle ivy league applications
kid drops out of community college b/c not challenged and no parental support
kid known as genius by everyone but cannot follow dreams

Why does this meme exist? Just own up to being a lazy faggot

I have a very similar story to yours, fuck - was going to go to bed but now I'll type this shit out.
>can't go to skatepark because niggers use it for drinking and fighting, there goes my hobby
>Geometry class was mostly white, teacher admitted to us he was "self-medicating" to deal with the bullshit in his other classeshe was clearly a drunk, English teacher started keeping a bat in his room "as a joke"

m8, I went to CC too and when half the class is spent explaining to some retarded spic who was "born here" and doesn't know what a damn bibliography is or even what the word means it can get grating quickly.

That literally reads like a chapter or two from a zombie film. yes I already know traditional zombies were nogs
I have a half memory of some semi recent zombie film from the last few years that slightly touched on this, anyone else get that vibe?

This is why gen z will be the most fashy since ww2. You poor bastards have to live in this hell.
Me? I am 29 and did all my schooling in near 99% whiteness. I'll never know pain like yours.
But I'll certainly help in the coming rahowa.

Shit this all happened in and before 2006, I've been a dropout for a while lad.
It's the only way to go about things these days, california got the worst of it with the affirmative action and section 8 letting niggers move in right under the noses of whites.
I blame California, but I see the same pattern wherever I go now - every city I've been to now there's one nice street and then a few blocks down there's bars on the windows and trash fires. The only nice areas are surrounded by shit ones and the shit ones are so incredibly shit they're borderline unlivable. This pattern emerging nation-wide is redpilling kids like fucking crazy, they see the bullshit their communist parents ignore, see the world they've brought into existence.
nice aut-right lingo

Why does the 2nd poster have the soviet flag?

because /new/ shitposting was very different than Holla Forums shitposting.

She her the movie Detachment. Some parts sort of deviate from my point, but it's a movie about a substitute teacher in an inner city school.

Bonus: it has the lovely Christina Hendricks in it.

Wife teaches at a shithole in california cant figure why the only white kid is so despondent and tramatised all the time she also said yesterday was the best day of her carear

My girlfriend teaches on a primary school (9 - 10 year olds), we live in the Netherlands so there are a couple Muslim kids on it too. The Muslim kids are without exception the troublemakers, plus she has to deal with parents a lot since it's a primary school. Their parents are either completely unreachable or just don't wanna hear it, no, their kids are prime examples of good behaviour of course.
Poor girl is going to be overworked soon enough, some of those parents are actually turning hostile and started berating her.

This nigger went to Harvard.

Betting my pinky finger he did not write this speech.

They're just like you goy!

Don't you want to be culturally enriched?

The based nips being based as always.

Wow so xenophobic, don't you know they ruin their own communities with trash, rape, and crime - violent or otherwise because they were oppressed.

Vice of all places inadvertently redpilled a lot of people when they did a documentary series about a nigger highschool in Chicago. The video shows all you need to know, even the nigger teachers and coaches can't teach the niglets anything.

*wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=n-B_kmAebbQ&list=PLw613M86o5o6Aj8MXuh9GK5ZooRpLMGBp

Mate it sounds straight out of a hypothetical sequel to I am Legend.

Ouch, painful. I am 29 and was raised in a brazil-lite prequel called Miami. I also had that "college in 4th grade thing going", but was so put off by the amount of drugs and wanton violence around me from middle school on through uni i got depressed, dropped out. I'm back in now and about to complete a grad degree but my marks are nowhere near what my test scores predicted, and feel generally depressed about shit. Holla Forums is literally the only outlet I care about anymore.

I bet she voted them in.

Serves her right and u for being a cuck

Seems theres more of us than previously thought. I was "identified" in 2nd grade as gifted, and from then of did my math work by myself in my own room, which was fookin awesome. By 4th grade I had mastered complex numbers, and was teaching myself algebra. Over the summers I did John's Hopkins CTY, aka nerd camp where we did advanced logic and discrete math. This all went downhill in middle school, when a bunch of niggers were given vouchers to move out of baltimore into my town (thanks o'malley). This affected me greatly, and put me into a slump that I didnt lift myself out of until 10th grade, thanks to a fantastic (white christian male) physics teacher. Likely had it not been for him, I wouldnt be where I am now, which is reasonably close to what my potential indicates (graduate degrees in computer science). I was both a victim and a beneficiary of circumstance, however even the negative aspect still has its upside, because never once was young me under any delusion about the true nature of niggers. It was a very early lesson in reality, which has only yielded dividends since.

Is this for real?

Check out The Kansas City experiment.

I found this old link someone gave to me years back.
It's lost to the web now so here's an archive I found,most relevant and pretty comprehensive in describing the experience of blacks in the classroom regardless of your country this is pretty much how it is across the white world that has to endure Africans inflicted on their schools.

What is it Like to Teach Black Students?
by Christopher Jackson
Until recently I taught at a predominantly
black high school in a southeastern
state.

The mainstream press gives a hint of
what conditions are like in black schools,
but only a hint. Expressions journalists
use like “chaotic” or “poor learning
environment” or “lack of discipline” do
not capture what really happens. There
is nothing like the day-to-day experience
of teaching black children and that is
what I will try to convey.
Most whites simply do not know what
black people are like in large numbers,
and the first encounter can be a shock.

read more -→
archive.is/alar4#selection-1143.0-1187.40

Mom's friend's daughter in Belgium is in the same situation, the outside kids are unmanageable.

Poor girl was clearly imagining teaching a class of white well-behaved kids.

Where did this happen?

Does the classes at CC require you to attend or you will fail? Or is it that if you don't come you will miss a material that isn't in the text for each session.

Well you did get what you wanted being nigger free in Commiefornia.

Though sucks for you, it is funny to me. So at the end of it did the retarded spic ever found out what bibliography is?

Uhm, are you making shit up or are you actually American? Or do people in Florida actually use the word "marks." That's a Euro thing I believe.

do you have a news article or police report for this?

Texas student's refusal to say Mexican pledge
youtube.com/watch?v=BO1BlsQopTQ

The swamp cannot be drained quickly enough.

Some solid gold in this thread. A lot of content I hadn't seen before either. Many thanks, fam.

Most of the people who are delusional about racial differences just haven't had their eyes opened via personal experience or quality information on the subject.

What did he do?

This happens all too often in South Africa, usually in "protest" of a shortage of classrooms:

h ttp://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Protesting-pupils-burn-down-Willowvale-school-20150610

h ttp://www.groundup.org.za/article/eastern-cape-schools-burn-students-protest-against-teacher-shortage/

h ttp://steelburgernews.co.za/204081/learners-burn-classrooms-at-tshehlwaneng-secondary-school/

Sometimes trains will be burned if they are late, or if there are not enough of them.

Thanks this was an awesome read. Getting my masters in history I was thinking about picking up teaching. After reading this shit I will stick to working at the local museum.

(1998) Paul Ciotti analyzes, "The Kansas City Desegregation Experiment," and shows its results.
For decades critics of the public schools have been
saying, "You can't solve educational problems by throwing money at them." The education establishment and its supporters have replied, "No one's ever tried." In Kansas City they did try. To improve the education of black students and encourage desegregation, a federal judge invited the Kansas City, Missouri, School District to come up with a cost-is-no object educational plan and ordered local and state taxpayers to find the money to pay for it.
Kansas City spent as much as $11,700 per Black pupil–more money per pupil, on a cost of living adjusted basis, than any other of the 280 largest districts in the country. The money bought higher teachers' salaries, 15 new schools, and such amenities as an Olympic-sized swimming pool with an underwater viewing room, television and animation studios, a robotics lab, a 25-acre wildlife sanctuary, a zoo, a model United Nations with simultaneous translation capability, and field trips to Mexico and Senegal. The student-teacher ratio was 12 or 13 to 1, the lowest of any major school district in the country.
The results were dismal. Test scores did not rise; the black-white gap did not diminish; and there was less, not greater, integration.
The Kansas City experiment suggests that, indeed, educational problems can't be solved by throwing money at them, that the structural problems of our current educational system are far more important than a lack of material resources, and that the focus on desegregation diverted attention from the real problem, low achievement.

kek

Stereotype threat debunked
psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/a0026617
Gijsbert Stoet and David C. Geary reviewed the evidence for the stereotype threat explanation of the achievement gap in mathematics between men and women. They concluded that the relevant stereotype threat research has many methodological problems, such as not having a control group, and that the stereotype threat literature on this topic misrepresents itself as "well established". They concluded that the evidence is in fact very weak.[11]

does anyone have this webm which is a compilation of clips from some youtube prank channel or something, where a white guy says something to black people in the street and they always react really violently for no reason. i know this is vague but if anyone has the webm i'm talking about i'd greatly appreciate it

google.nl/maps/@-26.2066961,28.04244,3a,75y,27.14h,81.21t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s-6l8f4ldxzkF4qxVgRoTLw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
GOOGLE STREET VIEW 2015??? HUH?

At least the shit with the parents hapens with white parents as well.
Though they don't get violent and try to threaten you physically like mudslimes, they do try to get to you with attorneys and shit if you don't give little Timmy his A even though he doesn't deserve it.
Shit's fucked and the whole education system needs a massive overhaul.

bullshit. that pull yourself up by your bootstraps is a bullshit idea.

Society is the core. It failed period. I have met many others with significant levels of intelligence whom have had very similar experiences. It is not being lazy. It is being realistic. After years of being shit upon eventually you say fuck it and stop caring. Why bother at the end of the day? So you can do what, rack up some good goyim points? Go develop something great so a fucking normie boss can take the credit or a jew corp steal the idea, alter one thing and then sue you into oblivion because jew lawyers you cannot afford?

Maybe we should set ourselves apart even more in a world that reviles intelligence as if we are the niggers of the world. Hard enough to pull pussy because high intelligence becomes very similar to autistic shit unless someone can point out what the fuck is going on. Right experience and its easy, but being outcast renders gaining such from another an issue.

Worthless fucking bullshit meme. Fucking normies are lucky as fuck I don't burn their precious normalfag world down around their ears. Apathy eventually wins the fuck out thankfully for them.

Most community collages do require attendance or you fail(or listed as dropped) the class. Much like highschool since most get as much or more dosh from the state than the students. Grating when you are doing some bullshit filler class that you shouldn't be forced to take but have to. Fuck normies.

Very well, enjoy this OC.

I lived in Memphis for a year in the late 2000s. Lived in the Okay part of it, worked in the shithole part. Shithole as in the guy I worked for always carried a pistol and we had a pump shotgun at the ready in the front office.

My boss had a wife who was a school teacher in the "diverse" part of town. First day on the job I was instructed never to ask his wife about work, She'd swing by after school during the work week to give him a ride home. More often than not she was holding back tears.

Welp, I worked there for a year and got ready to move (thank god, living/working there gave me a crash course in race realism.) As it turns out my year was up in the fall right before school started.

So one day Mrs. Boss comes into the shop. She is much happier and energetic. She's smiling and joking with the employees. She baked a big plate of cookies for us all. So I say to her:

"You seem lively today. Excited for another school year to start?"

I will never forget her response. With a chipper and almost manic smile she replied.

"Hell no! I quit! Fuck those niggers! If they want to be dumb, let them be dumb. It's not my problem anymore."

A few days later the manager explain to me what had happened over lunch.

Near the end of her final year his wife was at her wits end. What follows is a very truncated version of what happened when she tried to discipline one of her more problem students.

"Little Tyrone, why didn't you do your homework?"

"Because fuck you, bitch!"

"Little Tyrone, if you continue this disruptive behavior I will have you expelled."

*Innocent urban youth shapes his fingers like a pistol and points at her*

"Maybe I get rid you first."

*Wife heads down to the principle's office*

"Principle so-and-so. I demand that little Tyrone be expelled at once."

"Whoa now. This is a very complex situation with many variables and long term ramifications and…"

*Teacher cuts him off*

'What your saying is I'll be called a racist and get fired if I push this."

Principle just nods.

It was at that moment she quit trying. For the rest of the year she sat at her desk and read romance novels all day. She just passed all the dindus through with D- grades. She didn't care what they did so long as they were quiet. She didn't even care if they showed up for class.

And the funny part? Her performance reviews improved! She got glowing reports about what a team player she was and how she was connecting with the students.

This is what happens when you put niggers in charge of anything.

Thankfully my boss's business grew over the summer and by the time fall rolled around they didn't need the extra income from her teaching job.

So yeah, niggers. Not even once.

I'd imagine it's one of the paths that leads here. Similarly early on I was years ahead in math. HS was 10% nigger but the older white male science teachers kept things halfway under control, prowling around the hallways looking for kids to pull to the principals. The niggers in general didn't like me because I was so "damn white" and a teachers pet because I payed attention in class. There were few enough that it was mainly a nuisance, but I imagine that if they were a larger portion, I might have been singled out more or just driven up the wall. It was the gender redpill that threw me off the rails midway through, with my mother leaving because she was bored with the midwest, and then falling for a girl who wanted to love me back but had been corrupted by dating a guy four years older with twisted fetishes. Her behavior was in transition toward becoming what MGTOW complains about, but she didn't like that it was, in a "sorry I'm doing this" type way. This twisted me all around for a while, and I had major depression and did various drugs for a few years, and nearly failed out of a kikesimus maximus college. I turned around again, with the help of a bad acid trip where I saw how my life was going to seed and I decided to devote myself to order. It's been a hard path to get back, bu well worth it, and half a decade later it's started to get much better, and I wish luck to the others on the same path.

31 here, our school district was at least 80% white. would have been whiter but the congregation of a certain megachurch caught yellow fever and adopted every chink china & the philippines could stuff into shipping containers. what few niggers we had only started shit with the gay kids which of course was understandable because nobody liked those faggots.

W-whoa there big guy, I'm sorry, just please don't hurt me

You are a fucking edgy faggot

Why don't you just fucking own the fact you couldn't do school because you're a /r9k/ faggot
but i digress

This is both depressing and hilarious. The unseen costs of diversity, I guess.

I read that whole thing. It is astounding.
I went to a majority-minority school district (upper-right corner of pic related) with blacks in many administrative positions, but there were enough do-gooder liberal whites that there was a proper community support system in place.
In elementary and middle school, I enjoyed learning, but being around blacks was really hard. In high school, honors classes made things much better. The high school began detracking with the class that graduated a year after mine, for the sake of equality.

Those aren't gaps. That's a continuum. Exactly what you would expect if each population had a different IQ average.

When Calculus class is spent explaining that -1 is numerically higher than -3, you doze off.

Attendance is mandatory.

After ALL the newly built KC Missouri schools failed (they were looted, and torched)

Rebel Media did a four part series about Canadian schools.

My highschool was mostly upper-middle class, but we did have niggers. The only fights I ever saw involved niggers. When they got in trouble for fighting they established their own chimp-out spot across the street in a church parking lot. I saw them go there everyday. The faculty found out they just went there to punch each other, and had to put a look out to prevent it.

I went to a black university because it was the only one close enough to commute to. I had already known that niggers were worthless, but this place really taught me just how bad they actually were. In a 400 level programming class, most couldn't even instantiate an array. Anything related to math was simply beyond them. Between being white and having the "privilege" of owning a TI-89 (which has the ability to do calculus) I destroyed more exam curves than I can even remember. It was all worth it though just to see the simultaneous hatred, helplessness, and despair in the niggers' faces when I was always the first to get up and turn in an exam. They knew I was going to bust their chance at complaining that it was too hard and they hated me for it, but I loved it.

Double dubs confirm niggers are animals

She show her boobs?

Fuck you all, everyone is wondering this, even you no fappers

aka no shitskins

Fucking this. I can tell you're from California too. The 2 years in CC to get automatic in to UC meme destroyed our university system, you can't escape the cancer even in uni. I did my two years and transferred the fuck out of the state. Public schooling was a goddamned mistake. The majority of the population does not need, or can hold down, anything more than a middle school education.

Second pic is true though. There's no such thing as "reverse" racism, it's racism.

I've never seen any follow-up to this (ie a bunch of baboons swarming him and tearing at his flesh with their claws and teeth). Anyone know what happened to the kid?

White privilege does exist. Its called genetics.

Higher education was never been about $$$, faggot.

.50cal is what these deserve

Remember when "white privilege" was called "white supremacy" and libfags claimed it didn't exist?

You haven't seen the half of it, friend

Did they happen to look like these Eurasian qts?

Exterminate them all.

god I want to punch that bitch. Niggers were much better when they were uneducated and not uppity

She is just frustrated knowing that no real white man would want to have any sexual encounter with her.

My sister wanted to be a teacher her whole life. She started taking early education prep courses or whatever while still in high school, then went to community college until getting enough credits and a high enough GPA to transfer to a great university. She busted her ass for years to finally achieve her goal of becoming a teacher and was eventually certified to teach K-12.

She was originally hired by the Philadelphia Board of Ed, and like any noob in any profession, she had to start at the bottom. They assigned her to a shit school in the 'hood teaching little nigger babies.

Within two years, she was regretting her career choice and contemplating going back into catering (what she was doing during high school and college before entering teaching). She had already been assaulted more than once, including a 4th grader stabbing her with a pencil (she got several staples in her hand and had to go on antibiotics for a while), threatened with violence by parents of children she was forced to discipline in some way, and, she felt, treated poorly by her older black colleagues for being a pretty, young, blonde White girl. She was on the verge of not just quitting that particular job, but completely changing careers, and it only took two years of teaching nigger children to make her seriously consider abandoning her lifetime dream.

But luckily for her, she caught a break. She is apparently very good at her job, despite the difficulty of trying to teach these animals. She was recruited by a better school district in Bucks County (right outside of Philadelphia), and happily accepted the offer.

This was about two years, and she's very happy at her job. She's said in the last couple years that she's glad she didn't get out of teaching, but at the time she was considering it, she didn't know she was being looked at by other counties and school districts. She thought she was going to be stuck teaching these animals for at least several more years. She was afraid to go to work, because students have attacked her, and because she feared that one day after school she'd be walking to her car and some 300lb black mammy nigress would be waiting for her because she sent the nigress's baby dindu to the principal's office for the 8th time this month for things ranging from spitting on the floor to assaulting her or other students to molesting a female classmate in full view of her and the class.

Now she gets paid better, has not been assaulted or threatened by anyone, and has several students who have made honor roll or other accolade (she says she had none in the two years she was teaching nigglets). Her school is 90% White, 5% Asian, and the remaining 5% are all the other races. She loves her job now and feels like she made the right choice in her career choice. She says, "I'm finally doing what a teacher is supposed to do - educate the future of our country instead of babysit our future prison population."

By the way, she was always one of those bluepilled "save the world", "Yes We Can", "minorities just need a chance" kind of faggots.

Now, all she's missing is a swastika tattoo and an autographed Moonman CD

No tattoo's user. Good to hear your sister got redpilled.

Don't, tattoos are for nigger and white trash.

I'm just glad she didn't get mounted by her original pupils or one of the teachers. She got lucky, user. I'm really happy for her.

Um… I'm pretty sure they still aren't.

checked for truth

No, youre lazy dude, so are all the ppl you met, and so am I, however this isnt simply because we're not challenged.

The lazyness that appears in such situations was learned at some point, its because school was hell for you on a social level, maybe you were too smart and bullied, maybe you were lacking the "social" skills, so you associated that bad feeling of that… with doing shit that'll advance you in a school-ish manner.

Therefore everytime you try things like college, your mind will realize "wait, i know this, this is just like back then!" and voila *feeling kicks in*

Its just like how you learn to associate fire with danger, or wild dogs with danger.

Ive had a similar story, I was good at school, but thanks to having a super emotional single mom as parent I lacked everything a dad would have taught me, which caused issues with other kids. Therefore school = hell.
Ontop of it a lot of teachers didnt like me cause homework was just busywork(i have the smarts yo) for me, why do it for a place i hated. So I learned to associate that doing shit for school or even attending school is bad.

And that my dude is why youre lazy and why a lot of other people with high IQ are lazy.
The issue is that this association is still on an emotional level and cant be easily beaten.

How can liberal shitheads look at this and say that one person in that room with any semblance of a future needs to be sacrificed to pretend that the chimps in that room are the same as whites?

Lol, the tattoo was a joke. I just meant that she has no more patience for niggerdom and has abandoned her previous beliefs that niggers are just like us and all they need to opportunity to succeed. We text each other a lot while watching the riots and protests on TV. She wishes someone would just drop a bomb in the middle of all this shit.

But anyway, enough about my sister. I was just using my knowledge of her experiences to illustrate the topic of the thread. I've also linked her the AmRen article mentioned in the OP, but I don't know if she ever actually read it. I'll probably send her the link again tonight. I know firsthand that the author of that article isn't alone in his realizations of and attitude towards educating (or at least attempting to educate) niggers. Trying to educate them will literally crush your dreams and your spirit and your lifetime goals. It's almost fascinating how destructive these "people" can be, and without even trying. It's just them being them.

Riots and wide-scale violence and destruction that we see are when they actually put a little effort into their niggerdom. But even when they're just living their day-to-day lives and aren't even particularly riled up about anything at that moment, even the sweetest, most dedicated, well-intentioned White person gets mentally and emotionally and often physically trampled over.

Does this happen to be a video of a Russian guy asking where he can find a club called niga?

Choose one, you fake blogposting faggot. Acting like someone intelligent "who is too bored to attend unchallenging classes" can't simply pick up a book and into high school grammar in under a week?

Gas yourself. Any intelligent person could have easily transferred into a four-year state university and if he truly was a lolprodigy then he could have challenged his math courses by offering to sit for the final exams without taking the courses. If he's bitching about having to take extraneous non-STEM courses, well, that's the jew of it. But more to the point, if a faggot can't force himself to get through a few bullshit courses that arent even challenging for normies then he's a flake. A flaky faggot like that is always going to be setting himself for failure because "muh system is out to keep me down!" while lacking the insight to realize he's actually the cause of his own problems because he can't contain his autistic screeching.

In conclusion: your blogpost was autism.

Dehumanize yourself and prepare for bloodshed

I've always said the quickest way to redpill a liberal who believes in equality "everyone is the same" bullshit is to force them to live around the minorities they claim to love so much.

I went to a school that was only 10% black and all they did was smoke weed skip class and fight in the hallways. saw many chimpouts

I should also add these niggers were from middle class familys too, wore expensive clothes and still acted like animals in a cage. worst part was NO ONE would discpline them because this city is a cucked liberal hellhole so they just get passed through the system and given a free pass to act like chimps

This has been asked so many times I'm not sure anyone knows

I feel happy that your sister escaped that hell, user, and was redpilled in the process. But I also feel sorry for all the aspiring teachers that didn't escape, or who had their dreams crushed and left their careers behind them.

Be a first year teacher. Live in predominantly white, Midwestern town.
Teach in a private, Catholic school
Mostly white class, but have 1 black and 2 1/2 Mexican kids.
Obviously the top kids are white, but 1 Mexican girl and a half Mexican boy excel in reading.
Thank God thesent two are raised in good homes.
My other Mexican student is low, but is a good kid

Black girl in class is nearly a stereotype, but her father is at least white and controls her.
She excels, but it takes days for her to catch on to new ideas.

Really lucky to be honest. Teach kids on how to read, write and do math. Go to church every Friday and pray at least 3 times per day. Best day I've had so far was the day each kid spelled every word right on their test and fully passed their Math homework.

Other best days were when black girl and half Mexican were gone. No real disciplinary actions needed.

Next year, I get a fully white class. Downside is that I get an autistic kid.

How the fuck does this happen? Are niggers so frail they genuinely cannot handle any impact to their spinal cord or skull? How are there even nigger boxers in the first place?

c tard detected

No, you failed. Plenty of people are successful.
The funny thing is that you're a lazy faggot complaining about society while he sits comfortably in his warm room, on a computer, using the internet.

I don't understand how they can even get into college tbqh., let alone graduate with the same degree as I would have if I hadn't dropped out because of depression, an eating disorder, dissociative disorder nos, etc. My major even required calculus 2 despite not being a computer science related major and the heaviest math we did was algebra and maybe basic calc in wireless networking. I'm not the best at math, but I might as well be an idiot savant compared to niggers. I barely passed calc 1 (with like a c- or a d), despite doing better on the homework in terms of consistency and correctness. Blacks would just never do homework, cheat on the tests, and pass with like a c+ because their grading was super lenient anyway

I made the mistake of blaming myself and stuff for being too privileged so I moved to the inner city and got a job working in the emergency department to try and help the "underprivileged and oppressed" blacks. Two months later and I was fully ready to genocide the cunts, talk about a fucking slap in the face. Working in the ED and living in the same area as niggers really opened my eyes. They act like animals, literally travelling in packs, having that dead look in their eyes, being aggressive and cruel, and being so stupid I wondered how the fuck they stayed alive until I got my first fulltime paycheck and realised I was paying out the ass to subsidize their niggery behaviour. I literally went from super far left to hitler did nothing wrong in the span of about a month because of direct exposure to (((diversity))). That's why I'm not too worried about Europe and America. Once white people actually realize the truth, kikes and niggers will hang. That's why the jew is so afraid of trump,not because they're scared of what he will do as president (though that has something to do with it), but that he represents white interests and white people waking up. They smell death on the wind and are screaming out against it

look at the way he hits the group, his head gets whipped into the pavement. That's a lot more serious than just falling and scraping your head. Ironically that might be the only nigger I've seen who actually needs to go to the ED. Normally they're just complaining about "sickle cell pain" in order to get drugs or have non specific chest pains or some bullshit

Send your autist to us, we need his psychic energies.

I teach history and geography in The Netherlands at a secondary school. It's always, invariably, the kids of Moroccan and Turkish and Antillian descent that cause issues- being lazy and not cooperating, throwing a fit whenever anyone criticizes them, shouting and getting into fights all the time. And don't get me started on petty thefts and vandalism.

One time, two of them started a fight halfway through my lesson and I pulled them apart, one decking me in the jaw while aiming for the other kid. If this would've happened to a normal Dutch white boy, he'd freeze up and immediately realise he had fucked up but not Moroccan kids who just keep going apeshit. I later on got into an argument with the principal because that kid's mother had called to complain that I assaulted her son. I got reprimanded quite harshly, too.

This is the same mother that when invited for a parent-teacher conference is unable to speak Dutch, despite living here for 30 years. I started saying that her son wasn't doing very well at all, but quickly realised her son who was interpreting would only tell her good stories. Thankfully, I can speak French which the mother did understand (colonialism being a help in this situation) and so explained her son was being an absolute terror and would have to repeat the year if he kept it up. It did feel incredibly good to see the little wretch go as white as a sheet upon finding out my French was good enough to actually converse with his mother.

`>>9311111

that's good that you could speak french, it sucks living in the US where the only other language to speak is spanish. I could probably talk to the pennsylvania dutch people if it's not too far from hochdeutsch. I had an Österreich bumper sticker that one of them saw and gave me a thumbs up for, but that's about it.

Holla Forumsack application
white? yes
autistic? yes

WELCOME ABOARD
praise kek

test

I know several South Africans who are old enough to have experienced the events in that pic and from what they have told me it wasn't as sudden as what its made out to be in that pic. It did happen though and Jberg and other SA cities are today as they are described.

I don't have a green text worthy story but I used to be a TA in graduate school and I remember I had a mud straight from Sudan (a muzzie) in my Bayesian statistics class. This nog literally could not solve basic algebra problems, no matter how many times I explained it. No matter how many ways I tried to explain simple concepts, the nog was helpless (even though she spoke perfect English, mind you). You could just see the sub par IQ in her eyes.

I enjoy a nigger hate thread more than 99% of the other stuff on Holla Forums tbh

Nigger hate is as natural as breathing and shitting

Wish I could find the website where I read it, it was the account of an international aid worker who went to Africa. He explains the problems there very well:

1. Lack of foresight. Africans seem to have a lot of difficulty thinking about the repercussions of their actions in the long term. This means that any long lived development is unlikely to take place. They'd tear down a house to burn it for heat if it was cold one night, then lament the loss of their house.

An explanation which has been provided is that this is because Africa is so suited to human life. Every plant there is edible. Lots of big game to hunt. No winter. This means they never needed to prepare for the future. Humans who moved elsewhere and had to learn to deal with changing seasons adapted by acquiring foresight. Or rather, the humans lacking foresight could not survive outside Africa and were soon outnumbered by those with foresight.

Even in places without winter, foresight was important. But in Africa, foresight barely matters. So it wasn't a determining trait.

2. Difficulty with abstract concepts. Foresight requires abstract thought, and though it is abstract thought which makes it possible, it was the necessity of foresight which made abstract thought necessary. Africans display this by having trouble with math which goes beyond simple addition and substraction, trouble with ideas (such as promises or honesty) and trouble with, of course, foresight.

3. Rigid gerontocracy combined with extreme small scale socialism. This is best illustrated with the example the worker gave:

In the village where he worked, a young man spent weeks sparing money to buy ingredients to make bread. When he had enough, he made 20 loaves and went to sell them by the road side. He barely had time to sell any when his father showed up, told him "The family needs bread" and took everything the young man had made and gave it to his three dozen children and four wives without compensating the young man a penny. The young man let it happen because that was his elder, and you must help the tribe when it's in need! He never even tried to make bread again.

In such a scenario, who would want to deprive themselves just to have the fruit of their labor stolen? Meaning that yes, there are Africans with foresight willing to work hard. But they live in a society which punishes them for it. And since the thieves will never, ever die since they live in the one place in the world where you can live by eating the foliage around you and without a roof over your head to protect you from the elements, it'll never change.

That really sucks to toil in class all the time. Is there a limit to how many you can miss? That is, for anyone who have attended a CC. Or is it that asinine where missing a few days, about 3%, that you would get dropped. Be missing classes 30%-75% of the time.

Ah, les Marocains. Je ne suis pas sûr de ce qui cloche chez eux, mais au Québec, ils ont une réputation pour la violence.

the logic here makes sense
BUT does not explain why evolution has largely escaped shitskins the world over

note for oddity
the incidence of genius is per capita equal across races although the average shitskin IQ is 50 to the species average of 100

Here in california at least, community colleges strictly enforce class attendance because classes are heavily subsidized by the state, and class attendance is one of the best indicators of passing a course.

I think it is a fair thing, in order to make good use of the money invested in the students, and if they miss too much, they get kicked out. If you are smart enough to skip half your classes, you should be in community college unless you are poor…

As said, natural selection did not make foresight a necessary trait. Once you stop seeing intelligence as arising from some mystical factor and see it as being a necessity due to environmental pressures in certain places, it all makes sense from an evolutionary perspective.

Hell, let's take Australian aborigines as an example. If Australia had been discovered just two hundred years later, there wouldn't have been any left. Why? Go read up on how aborigines used to hunt. You'll learn that Autralia only recently became a desert. And you'll also learn that the aborigines would have essentially killed themselves through their own lack of foresight if they had been left alone.

The same thing happened elsewhere. Except in other places, lack of foresight kills you much quicker while leaving those with foresight alive.

The sandfolk were doing alright for a while i guess

dehumanize to exterminate animals? kek

I'd like to add an addendum to this:

Lack of foresight explains a lot of what is wrong in Africa, but foresight does not explain the success of Europe and east Asia by itself. As an example, hyperboreans (inuits, siberians, etc) need foresight but didn't develop the impressive civilizations of more southern people. The reason for this is simple: The lands they live in are too hostile. They demand constant efforts to survive. You don't have time to build cities and discover advanced mathematics while living in a land which does not allow agriculture. When you need to spend most of your waking moments hunting, fishing or traveling to better hunting or fishing locations.

See Greenland to understand what I mean. When provided with better technology, they built cities and developed societies. Africans have received hundreds of times the aid Greenlanders got per capita and the majority of those who don't live in cities live in straw homes. They can barely maintain the cities they have now that white settlers are gone.

And it's getting worse year-by-year.

So, what prompted this?

It's Dehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed

In the barbaric languages of the east they have one symbol to encapsulate this concept

gaze apon it and shudder

On a personal note, my daughter's class has a nog that was kicked out of at least three schools. He fucks around during classes, is routinely suspended for breaking school property and acting like a fuck-stick, and just about earned my wrath the other day. My daughter and her friend were telling the story of the time the little shit started making up some retarded story about how he'd crashed my daughter's friend's sleepover and was allowed to stay. Obviously, this is untrue and everyone knows it, but I don't like the thought of that fuck even pretending he has a shot with my little girl or the other white girls in class. Hell, I don't even want that little puddle of anal discharge near the BLACK girls.

Given that you're a user of imageboards, this shouldn't be too big a hardship for you.
>"Well, isn't that nice, Ruprecht? Let's seeOH MY STARS AND GARTERS! THAT'S A PERFECT RENDERING OF PEPE!"

Is your daughter's friend being raised by a single mother by any chance?

Can someone translate the first webm?

RARELY do I have a chance to say this, but I'm sort of glad that I grew up in Canada. In my high school there was maybe half a dozen blacks out of about 800-1000 students. To be fair, I grew up and went to school.

My GPA in HS was 0.045 because I stopped giving anything close to a unit of fuck. This was back in 1995, though, so history could have been very different, had my coin toss come up differently. Apparently it was very damaging to my motivation to find that my school had expunged all of the class credits I had acquired when I declined to continue some bullshit advanced placement program that had me doing triple the amount of in-class and homework compared to basic classes, from the same text. The idiot's idea of genius is doing more work at the same speed as "normal" people. I was in the top ten in college while acquiring my engineering degree, which has since, earned me $0.00, as nowhere within a few hundred miles has been hiring electronic engineers, and if I could afford to move to a different state, I wouldn't be hunting for a better job in the first place.

A computer costs less than a couple cartons of cigarettes, and internet service costs less than fucking water if you live in the right area. Typically an area so shit that you never go outside unless it's to go to work, and you do all of your grocery shopping in the way home from said job.

I wonder how my life would have turned out had I been able to take programming classes. Even my shit college had nothing of the sort, beyond setting up ladder logic for PLCs in an (admittedly good) optional class worth no credits.

More fun when the only options for languages are Spanish, French, and German, and only if there is anyone to teach anything other than Spanish, which is taught by a Mexican retard who can barely speak Spanish.

You tend not need many unwelcome experiences to learn shitting and breathing, though.

The first speaker is insulting another for having a darker complexion. This is common in the 'groid community. They call the darkest among them "crispy" and "burnt", while proclaiming in the same breath that black is beautiful. This, apparently, is why so many black women want children from those of lighter complexion, as they "love them light-skinned-ed niggas". Then comes an argument over who has $1. Next is posturing over previous battles, with repetition of goading phrases until the inevitable chimp-out. For more examples of headshaking behavior, I recommend looking up Tommy Sotomayor on (((YouTube))). His channels and twitter accounts are frequently suspended, as the black community hates that he calls them out on their hypocrisy, saying that "he a racist coon", "he a crispy nigga", and "he momma black, he momma black".

I feel like one of you guys. Given extremely high bars as far as my potential, but ultimately shot down repeatedly on lift-off.

It was more constantly working, constantly "stressed" (and thus de-stressing with alcohol) parents who did what they could to support (that didn't involve driving anywhere after work, or paying for anything after school, because DUI and poah).

Round and round mobbed for 5 years straight by the English-speaking half of my grade through elementary school. This is probably the biggest contributor to my crippling self-doubt and loathing, and my later academic and developmental shitshow.

Too scatter brained from years of NEETdom to actually pull off 12 units of college anymore since dropping out 8-9 years ago. Been studying mathematics and programming independently though. Overall life is just dead-still, I'm about to become a Wizard, and I'm not foreseeing some needed event which will precipitate a change. It's like a very, very slow roast right now.

Pic related, wondering when I'm going to hit frame #4…

capped

That's so weird. Maybe that's from a different part of the city away from the city center

For example first pic related is in Philadelphia. The second pic is also Philadelphia. Both of these locations are about 10 minutes away from each other.
Sage for off topic.

Here it is, there's a transcript on American Renaissance somewhere but I can't find it.

why have male teachers in a black school if they're not going to beat the shit out of miscreants
also, why don't niggers know how to punch, holy shit

left says guy on right doesn't get girls anymore
guy on right accuses the two on the left of being fags and they shoot back referring to a time guy on right asked for cash
he replies insisting he has money and says main guy on left got beat up by a white kid
guy on left says he didn't says guy on right is weak as fuck
guy on left tries to pussy out but goads him and guy on right comes over and drops him
another guy tries to stop filming because ???, probably so they have no solid evidence of who did what

That's what niggers are like, even at a young age. White girls are always at least somewhat traumatized by classes full of nogs in their early years.

A few weeks ago I was driving along a busy street in my city and saw a niglet on the side of the road walking home from school with a couple of white kids. The white kids stopped and looked both ways, but the niglet didn't seem to realize he was walking into a road until he'd made it over the snowbank and was standing with one foot on the asphalt. Then he started looking around incredulously, even though he must have walked that route home every day from school. Fuck, I was never that stupid, even in grade school.

I never knew how good (most of) my city's immigrants were until I went to the United States and saw what real niggers look like. It's not much of a story, but I can tell it if people are interested.

pls tell story

even grown niggers have trouble understanding this. They will just walk out at their own slow pace and get traffic to slow for them. I think some of them do it just in case they get hit and can sue for gibs, but others are just fucking stupid. One time I was driving down a westbound road at dusk, so the sun was shining right in my fucking eyes. Suddenly three niggers run in front of my car, either oblivious to me or playing some kind of game. They couldn't even comprehend that the sun might affect my vision. Also, another time, I was out riding my motorcycle and some dumb negrees and her friend were on the side of the road talking. Not on the sidewalk, even though there was one, but on the road. Anyway negrees number one decided to start walking across the road without looking, and as I result I very narrowly missed her. I could've sworn that she was less than an inch away from my bike as I went past. Thankfully I'd learned about nigger road crossing behaviour so I started to move my bike away just in case, and lo and behold it saved my life, or at least saved me from crashing and having to deal with two angry monkeys until the ambulance arrived.

reee 1388. so close to a racewar

Black parents and nigglets act like manners and common sense isn't free.

I remember during my time in middle school, it was swarming with nigglets. There was a ghetto community in town and every black child in town just happened to be zoned for that school. If you ever got into a small disagreement with anybody in that school, you better kiss your ass goodbye. I had to switch to online schooling after 8th grade, enough of that shit.

There would be a fight nearly every week. I remember one huge fight between two big black girls, and a huge circle of students formed around to watch the chimpout. Weaves were ripped out, a student (not one of the girls, but possibly a friend or a random student) picked a big weave left behind off the ground and swung it in the air like a war trophy or something. I wish I was kidding anons.

I'm not sure if any of you remember me, but I'm the young user, last time I posted about this I had recently turned 16, I'm just about 17 now. I'm the one who used to live in the suburbs of my hometown, but the government decided to fuck over every private oil company, including the one my family worked for. I am the one who described the apartments we had to move in to around 2 years ago because of the gov. fuckery, and it hasn't gotten any better, in fact it's worse. I guess I'll now describe what it's like living as a white youth in the middle of mud-mania. Everywhere you see, there is shit strewn in the streets and yards, the dumpsters haven't been tended to and the shit is overflowing with mattresses and pillows that are most likely infested with bedbugs, something I have grown used to in the past two years, it was hard as fuck having to tell my ex that we deal with those bugs and that I can't let her come over because I know she's pick one up and that I wouldn't forgive myself if she had to deal with that shit, waking up at 3 AM bleeding and having to kill anywhere from 20-30 bedbugs that were crawling on you every other night. That's just the non-locals stuff. Just this night we went out to pick up some food and the cops were talking to one of the muslim women in our parking lot, don't know what for, and don't care. Our car has been vandalised by the local hoodrats, they take knives or pennies and leave real pretty scratches on the hood of people's cars. A few days ago I went to take the trash out, there were toddlers un-supervised wandering around, while their older siblings were literally busy beating the shit out of each other in the gully, I saw it with my own eyes, and judging by the sounds we hear from my window, it's happening often. It's pretty common for you to see a congregation of baboons blasting music and sucking down their latest find at the liquor store. The locals that aren't potentially violent apes are the Somalis, I have to at least hand the fact that they get off their ass and work for a living, the men and the women alike can be seen in their hard hats in the morning and in the afternoon, I often greet this one man who sits on the steps when I get home, I'm pretty sure he doesn't know English well, but I think he knows "good afternoon" is a friendly gesture. My stepdad gets most of the shit, once we had our downstairs neighbour come up and threaten to "beat his ass because he's a gangsta and shit" I heard the boon say that, before my mad closed the door on his ass. I beckoned to my stepdad that we go viking on his ass and do some stomping, but he's a guy with responsibilities and he managed to get me to see why we shouldn't bother with the affairs of a shit talking porch monkey. Here recently he also received some shit talk from the same nig's step-son while he was on the phone talking to his mother. The worst part I think is when you get home real late, or you have to go out, and the fuckers are just staring you down in their packs, at night, blocking the stairs to your apartment door, it's like they know what you're thinking, that they know they're trying to be intimidating, but this is where you must be vigilant and not give into your Holla Forums instinct, you have to stand tall and be like "yo yo having a good night" and they'll kinda accept you as part of the environment, still shady as fuck though.
I can't say all of them are bad though, I like to compare them to Russians, you have gopniks, and you have russians, although in the case of the "youth" there are many more gopniks.
So I'd like to say, stand tall as fuck, act friendly and the normal shit regardless of the skin colour, but always be at guard, because with some blacks, there is no room for relaxing, for some of them, their goal is to fulfil this fantasy that they "run shit" and I am sure that if it means bopping the local whitey they'll do it so that they'll be famous in the eyes of their peers. I do however urge you to befriend the non troubled blacks, they could potentially be used to create a black counter culture and hopefully we could put an end to the urban niggadry.

I would like to add, we tried to solve the bug issue and the trashy ghetto part of it all, but the main office kinda shrugged it off and the fact that these fucks probably don't care enough to pitch in and make the place any better doesn't help.

fuck niggers

I would also like to HEAVILY emphasise that most nogs are in fact feral, but the few that aren't, while an incredibly small minority, can be salvaged and turned into productive human beings.

No, no they can't, not unless you sterilize them. Their offspring will regress to the mean. Encourage them to make their own countries prosper by all means but not in white countries.

I somewhat agreed with this already, I believe that each race ought to be recognised and have a means of preserving themselves, if not out of their own desire to remain pure, but for science, as to actually contribute to the bio-diversity that our planet is home to, not the "diversity" that our ideological enemies imagine.

Get back in the cuckshed, you've been watching too much nigger porn

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8047-public-school-and-diversity/

As I said, it's not much, but here goes.

I'm not the kind of pearl-clutcher to be anything more than miffed at poor hotel service, but it puzzled me that this guy was apparently the best guy they had when it came to interacting with guests.

quit namefagging

Spread diatomaceous earth everywhere to kill bedbugs, or any bug really.

https://
www.amazon.com/Diatomaceous-Earth-Food-Grade-10/dp/B00025H2PY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1488213639&sr=8-3&keywords=diatomaceous+earth

Not sure if it counts but back when I went to school in Australia there was one abo in my grade, she was dumb as rocks and turned into a petrol huffing crack head like the rest of her kind.
Honestly I'd pick a nigger over an abo any day.

No you wouldn't, abbos don't spontaneously organize into massive chimpouts. The apex gangs you have imported are far worse than the abbos.

(Checked)
That meme made me smirk a little lol

I took a graduate class as an undergrad and aced the midterm. I'm not bragging, the college was shit, but I was 1000% smug listening to pajeets and chinks bitch about how hard it was.

The reality is chinks and pajeets just cheat to pass their classes.

contributing.

two of my favorite stories, both are basically fresh OC. The second one has never been posted here to my knowledge

It's only a part of the city, Remember that they said office buildings.

But either i'm not looking in the right places or people are overstating the issue. But the fact is that Johannesburg is not a place to live, it basically looks like an even worse off Detroit, loads of clutter and i'm sure plenty of stuff in the background that isn't captured by google.

Give her the story of the white woman who ended up having a mental break from being a teacher of niggers hitler chan

the story goes that she believed in the usually liberal shit but nobody listened to her and even the other teachers and faculty were giving her shit

any time she had a problem the principal said "well fat black bitch across the hall is doing fine"

later the principal got in trouble for fucking a teacher I think